The Mallard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my hard cock out, it looked miniscule compared to Gerry's. Beth gave it a quick lick and then it jerked 2 or 3 times and a little wet dot of sperm fired out and landed on the kitchen floor. I was so horny after listening to my wife's account of what happened I came very quick.

"Well what a lot of sperm you shot out then!" Beth laughed sarcastically.

"I suppose I will have to just get used to Gerry coming round won't I?" I said to Beth.

"Yes you will." she said.

The next day I wake up with the bed rocking again. For heaven sake! Not again I'm thinking. I open my eyes and there is Beth sucking Gerry's mallard. He is pumping it into her mouth.

"Morning" Gerry calls out over my wife's shoulder.

"Just giving Beth some hot Ready Brek for breakfast! Its a bit cold outside."

"Hey Andy watch this!" He says. "Beth told me you like to watch. Here we go"

He unloads his white protein drink into Beth's mouth. She swallows it down as it fires out of his helmet.

"Mmmm" Beth says. "That is nicer than salted caramel cheese cake." As she licks her lips with her tongue.

"I have some news." Gerry says. "I've been spending time with Bethany and Bronwyn. Both of them were acting like they were ready to be mom's. So I talked them out of taking contraceptives last month."

I comment;

"What! No you can't have."

"Yes." He says "I am looking forward to more kids."

Beth is surprised and is then quiet.

"I have some news also." She says.

"I did a pregnancy test today and I can confirm I am pregnant again!"

"Brilliant" says Gerry.

Now its my turn to be quiet. I don't know if I can handle another baby. I am nearly 50 years old.

After nine months things took a sudden turn. Both Bethany and Bronwyn our two daughters are with Beth and me at our house. We have four babies around us Gerry father of them all. On the TV, the news shows a picture of an old man who had fallen off Lower Peeover railway platform and died. However CCTV at the station studied later, shows he had been murdered. An elderly lady shoved him off the platform just as the train arrived. Turns out it was Gerry's wife who had not passed away but spent a lifetime watching him cheat on their marriage with other women. Eventually she had enough of him and shoved both him and his mallard, under a modern Pendolino. The one train that Gerry hated had taken him away.

The End.