The Mallard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you think you dick!"

Not Gerry again I thought. Can't he give it a rest. Then, behind my head I could hear a knocking on the living room wall. I popped my head round the door to look into the hall. There was Beth both feet off the carpet, legs wide apart as Gerry held her off the ground and pounded her against the wall in the hallway.

"Oh Hiya Andy." Gerry said. "Don't worry she is all yours now. I'm done for today."

He gave Beth some sturdy shoves lifting her higher up the wall as he ejaculated deep into her again. I saw Beth's wide open legs shudder as she came on his cock. Gerry dropped her down and said;

"Goodnight, sleep well," Worryingly he added "See you in the morning!"

Gerry called round to our house three or four times a day every day after that. He chatted to me as though he was just making a quick house call to chat. But then he would locate Beth regardless of what she was doing and bang her, always leaving her speechless and satisfied, and then he would leave.

Being an older chap the neighbours didn't think too much of Gerry's constant visits to us and so frequently. When asked I just said;

"He is our gardener and landscaper who was just dedicated to his work hence all the visits."

After a few weeks I had a long talk with my wife and we agreed that she was much better in herself, her attitude and demeanour was much better. All the stress and worry she had carried round for years seemed to be released by all the orgasms Gerry gave her. She looked much younger with no worry lines on her face any more. Plus she was losing weight in all the right places and gaining a bit up top. No complaining there!

Beth had taken up going commando or as I called it "Fernando" due to the popular Abba song. With Gerry visiting four times a day Beth wearing knickers was getting in the way plus after each of his visits each pair was full of spunk. So she went commando. She tended to try to get on with house hold tasks while Gerry had his knob in her. When ironing she just leant forward and carried on what she was doing until she could not any longer as pleasure waves coursed through her. Gerry usually laughed as she tried to keep doing tasks throughout their sex, because every time he took her away from what she was doing and made her come hard on his knob. Washing dishes, ironing, filling the washing machine, putting out clothes to dry, hovering it made no difference Gerry gave her what for. I enjoyed the change in my wife but was not so keen on her pussy being constantly topped up and kept full of spunk by an 75 year old bloke.

Every time they did it in a new place or position I'd get aroused watching and pull myself off in the bathroom that evening revisiting what had happened.

Then something big and life changing happened, the thing at the back of our minds came to the forefront. I had a vasectomy and Beth stopped taking the Pill contraceptive several years ago. We just made love whenever we wanted and that was how things continued even when Gerry came along. We both thought at her age; now 40 years old she would not get pregnant. But gradually the reason for her lovely bigger breasts came into view. A bigger belly started to compete with her boobs which could protrude the furthest from her body. Her belly won.

Our girls thought it was odd, that they were going to have a young brother which was quite a surprise as they knew about my vasectomy and they were adults themselves. I explained to them that sometimes a few swimmers get through to the egg. A vasectomy is not 100% guaranteed to work. They seemed to accept the explanation even though I do make love to my wife less than once a fortnight now since Gerry had brightened things up, I think the kid was going to be his. Lets face it he had my wife three or four times a day for about six weeks, he had a good chance of knocking her up. I explained to the girls that their brother was an accident.

We started to see less of Gerry as Beth became heavily pregnant. She did at first become more sexually rampant taking both me and Gerry as often as she could. But now near the final month of pregnancy and being 40 years of age she

found moving very tiring and painful, she could only have sex when laid back on the kitchen table with Gerry between her wide open legs due to the size of her belly. My tool was not long enough to reach her hole now due to the large belly hanging down and her swollen hips.

We started to see less of our two daughters at this point. It was a bit of a mystery what was going on as they previously visited us regularly. Gradually it became apparent that Gerry went to visit first Bethany our eldest girl to show her his train photo album. About a month later she was getting a divorce! Then a week after the divorce news he was found spending time with Bronwyn although she wasn't a trainspotting fan she soon became one with Gerry visiting our cute youngest daughter. Her boyfriend was soon gone also. When we visited Bronwyn or Bethany, Gerry was always there. Whenever I tried to have a word with him, he got a smug look on his face and avoided me.

The biggest shock for me was when I went to visit my Mother in the old folks home. She seemed very happy with a spring in her step. Which was unusual.

"Good to see you in such a good mood Mum!" I said. She replied "Oh, you will never guess what happened yesterday, this guy called Gerry came to take me out yesterday. We had a wonderful time at the seaside and then we went into the sand dunes! He was older than me but. Oh! he made me feel young again" She said.

"Really!" I said as she got up and walked away with her legs unusually wide apart and a grimace on her face, plus a smile. She turned to look at me, winked and then headed off towards her room.

I was now sure Gerry had my wife, my daughters and my Mum with his mallard. If he wasn't with Beth he would be with one of the other females in my family I could never know which one.

"What do I do about that?" I thought to myself as I found I was demasculated and could not even get a hard on. Beth said "Well this situation you created when you let Gerry bend me over in the signal shed." I dropped my head depressed.

Everyone family, friends and neighbours thought our baby boy was beautiful when born I did notice several aunties and female relatives doing a double take at his big bits when changing his nappy. He was well endowed for a baby and he had a kink upwards on the end of his piece very similar to Gerry's. A few relatives laughed and said;

"When he is grown up he is going to make quite a few women happy! Ha ha! Ha ha!"

Beth felt pangs of jealousy as Gerry was now having sex with other women, strangely with our daughters and her mother in law. Being married she could say nothing about it.

Beth thought "What a dirty shit he is." Later on she calmed down and said "Maybe I should just let fate run its course. "

And continued;

"He really is getting his seeds into lots of holes with his well hard Mallard. "

Next day Beth was in our back garden tidying up before our barbecue party, when Gerry appeared coming into the garden via our side gate. "Hello gorgeous." he said. She edged away from him whispering;

"You should not be here you cheeky cheater. I know what you want and you are not getting it. You are having other women so you are not getting any here. "

Gerry worked on her and won her over.

"No, No, Not in public please." Beth said. Gerry laughed at what Beth said, as he asked;

"Are you able to have sex now? It has been a week since you gave birth? "

"Well yes today is the first day actually on doctors orders." Beth answered looking down at the ground. Gerry grinned as he turned to look at me and give me a thumbs up.

He took her elbow once again and steered her behind our garage out of sight of the house but anyone in the garden could walk half down the lawn and see them in broad daylight. He backed her up against the wall and pushed himself up against her. He worked a leg between hers and then slid his hand under her skirt into the gap he had made. His hand touched her pussy which was covered by frilly knickers. Gerry laughed as he stroked her pussy through the panties.

"Where did you get these from?" he laughed as he pulled them down and crouched to take them off each of her legs quickly. Before standing back up putting her knickers in his pocket and quickly reinserting his hand between her crotch.

"Not here!" Beth said "someone will see." She said as Gerry slid his finger inside her slot. He lowered his quick release elasticated sweat pants and pulled Mallard out. It smeared some pre cum on Beth's tummy, marking her dress as he stood in between her legs.

"No!" Beth said. "There are loads of family and friends just arriving!"

"You know you want it, you mean Yes, I can tell and the chance of people seeing us makes it more naughty and exciting for you. Now open them legs!" Gerry demanded.

Gerry pushed her back against the brick wall and worked his hands under the back of her dress and gripped each of her bubble butt buttocks in each hand. Then he lifted her up off the ground.

"Ohh what are you doing?" said Beth. Her legs automatically parted and her arms fastened around Gerry's neck on his shoulders as she tried not to fall.

Gerry just laughed as he lowered her down right onto his knob which he had lined up with her pussy.

"Ummph" Beth groaned as the tip of his tool pressed apart her recently healed lower lips.

"Oh you are so tight again!" said Gerry as he lowered her further on his cock.

"Oh, its been so long!" said Beth as she felt his full length slide up into its home. She was kissing Gerry all over his face as he worked her up and down. He widened his stance to give himself more leverage as he pounded Beth against the garage wall. Beth's back was hitting the pebble dashed wall causing small sharp gravel to drop onto the flower bed. Plus making scratch marks on her back. The pain sped up and her orgasm quickly arrived and she came all over Gerry's tool. She lost her balance mid way through the enjoyment and fell to the right and off his cock.

Gerry asked her;

"To get back on the horse!" but Beth replied.

"Ah no thanks. I got what I wanted. Now I've got to serve out drinks to my guests."

As she walked away from Gerry. Then she lingered for a moment while stood at the edge of the lawn for a few seconds, letting the juice drip out of her pussy so it did not drip on to the carpet. Luckily no one noticed and Beth stepped into the house through the French window.

Gerry wandered over to me quite grumpy.

"She owes me one." He said to me.

"Really!" I said. "How many do you owe me?" Gerry pondered for a moment then said;

"You think I owe you for every time I've had your missus?" and continued "That's got to be several hundred ones Ha-Ha!" he guffawed.

Beth had gone upstairs to the toilet and opened a window to let some fresh air into the small room. She was expecting it to be in constant use today with the guest all drinking alcohol.

The party went on well into the night, the food was a great success, eventually all the beer had been drunk. Spirits were still in demand but most people had gone home. I had started to tidy up and put empty bottles in the wheelie bin.

As I was walking towards the wheelie bin I passed the garden shed. To my surprise the garden shed door started to very slowly swing open. I could hear grunting and groaning coming from inside.

Eventually I was stood there looking at a wrinkly old bottom pounding backwards and forwards into a pert tight ladies bum cheeks. The wrinkly bottom was narrow so I could see my wife's buttocks being pressed into a squashed oval with each inward thrust.

Looking beyond the obvious sight of sex going on, I could see Beth leaning over our Flymo lawn mower, tightly gripping its handle to keep herself upright. Gerry's quick release sweat pants were round his ankles once more. His pumping motion is what had gradually swung open the wooden garden shed door.

Just as he shot his load into Beth I carefully closed the door and quietly dropped the empty bottles into the recycling wheelie bin.

After cleaning up downstairs I popped into our bedroom and there was Beth in bed reading a girls magazine.

"Oh darling, I've been waiting for you to come up to bed. I'm so horny after all that alcohol and its been weeks since you made love to me."

Beth said, as I went into the en-suite bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I cheerfully hummed while brushing my teeth I thought I heard a door closing but with the buzzing of my electric toothbrush I just ignored it.

I hopped out of the bathroom eyes shut and completely nude. As I opened my eyes I saw Beth on the bed her legs wide apart and up in the air. In between them was that wrinkly old bottom AGAIN that I had just seen in the shed.

"Oh God No!" I groaned as I watched Gerry's bald eagle plunge into my wife's nest. I sat on the dressing table stool and watched him bring my wife off twice.

"Oh Sorry Andy, were you expecting to give your wife one? You can have sloppy seconds if you want, or perhaps we can give her a roast. Just stick your little tool in her mouth while I pivot her on my mallard."

He guided Beth off her back and onto all fours. He beckoned me over saying;

"Come on man get your tackle in there!"

I slid my knob into Beth's mouth but she was being ploughed so hard from behind I don't think she registered it was there.

I looked up disappointed at this lacklustre blow job and saw Gerry looking directly in my eyes.

"Awwh this is good isn't it? He asked. His face less than a foot away from mine. "Oh yes, great!" I answered sarcastically.

Then he said "Did you see that offside goal on TV last night, no way should Manchester United got those 3 points!" All the while he was giving my wife's pussy a big stretch from behind. "Anyway we are still top of the League" he said as he emptied his balls deep into her womb. "There you go you United fan take my Manchester City sperm right into your goal."

Then he said laughing;

"Referee that was a definite goal can we see it again on action replay? I'd love that on VAR." he said.

"Getting Beth on video with my Mallard in her marshaling yard would certainly keep me warm on many cold nights."

He cleaned his cock on my wife's nightie and said "Goodnight both of you. Don't worry yourselves I can let myself out and I have a front door key so I'll be back at 8.30am to give you pussy another stretch Beth. Night Night. See you in the morning."

I looked at Beth she was fast asleep with a big smile on her face; in happy dream land.

"So much for me getting some loving!"

I said.

The next morning I wake up to the headboard banging the wall and the bed rocking back and forth.

"Morning Andy" said Gerry as he ploughed my wife next to me in bed.

"Arggh" Beth groaned as Gerry drove his cock right up inside her hard and his big grey hairy balls slapped her arse cheeks.

"Tell Andy you love my cock baby." said Gerry to Beth.

Beth wasn't listening she was so lost in pleasure she was on another world. Gerry started to slow down his thrusts holding his cock as far inside Beth as possible for several seconds before withdrawing and plunging back in. Finally with one massive thrust he held his cock deep inside my beautiful wife and after several groans he came. Spurt after spurt evidenced by his balls twitching with each eruption was easy to see. Beth came seconds later, shuddering and moaning then her back arched up off the bed lifting Gerry as well. After several shudders she collapsed back onto the mattress. Gerry lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and lay on top of Beth. His hard cock still wedged deeply in her pussy keeping his sperm deep inside my wife.

"Is he trying to knock her up?" I thought. Just then Joey, our baby or rather his baby started crying.

"He must be hungry" Beth said. "Could you go and sort him out. I'm a bit tied up at the moment" she said. As Gerry pinning her down smiled at me. "I'm just making a playmate for Joey I'll be gone soon." he smirked.

When he had gone I asked Beth; "Is he trying to get you pregnant again?"

She replied "I told him no. But I don't think he has listened to me. He just takes me whenever he wants. But holding me like that so his sperm penetrates all my reproduction parts, suggests he wants to fertilise my eggs again."

That afternoon its a glorious sunny day and we are in our back garden. Beth is doing some weeding while I am looking after baby Joey.

Gerry comes through the side gate and walks right up to Beth who is bent over pulling up weeds. He lifts up her skirt, pulls down his zip, and plunges his big cock in her cunt.

"Hey Zeus" Beth says in shock. She didn't even realise he had come into our garden. She looks behind her and there is Gerry, hands on her hips, his knob right up her again working away on her ass.

She is in the middle of our garden which is overlooked by our neighbours houses. They could see Beth getting shagged if they looked out of their windows.

As I go to ask Gerry to move to a more discrete location, he shudders and unloads into Beth again.

Beth collapses onto the lawn, as Gerry waves and makes his way out of the side gate. "See you after tea!" He says as he walks past our house and out into the road.

I ask Beth; "How do we stop this? It is getting too much. He keeps you topped up full of his strong jism all day every day and you don't wear knickers as there is no point as you would need 6 pairs a day."

Beth says "Well, it was your idea Andy. You said you liked seeing me getting taken by an old man like Gerry. I could not believe you would get off on something like that. But now I have grown to like Gerry's visits. I've never had so many orgasms in my life."

"But what if he knocks you up again? You are 41 years old which means you will be 61 before the baby gets to 20. You will be exhausted and it is not fair on the kid having old farts for parents who have no energy!" I said.

"I love the sex" Beth said. "He is so good at it, I cannot stop him. I like it so much I don't care if he makes me pregnant. His cock is just so damn good I cant get it often enough. I'm sorry Andy but that is the truth."

"Beth you are an intelligent, good looking, practical wife with loads of common sense, what has happened to you? You know we have got to end this with Gerry."

"Well it was you who let this happen, you wanted to watch me getting taken. Well I did that for you. Unfortunately I liked it too. Not just like it but I love it. You have made me into a slut. He knows he can have me anywhere, anytime and do anything he wants and it is all your fault."

Gerry arrives a few minutes later.

"Come up to the bathroom Beth, I have a surprise for you."

Beth goes upstairs. A hour passes then she comes back down with Gerry who then leaves the house.

"What was that all about?" I ask Beth.

"It doesn't mater does it?" Beth says to me. "Do you really want to know the dirty details?"

I am caught up in a quagmire. If I want to get turned on by hearing the gory details I will be condoning Beth and Gerry's behaviour. If I say I don't want to know what happened I will be miserable but it would show Beth I want this to stop.

"Tell me what happened?" I had to know despite my feelings my wife was now a slut.

Beth smiled at me and laughed "Haha! You are a pussy aren't you? You cant help yourself can you? You get off on me getting it from Gerry don't you?"

She opened her dressing gown. She was naked underneath it. Something was different but could not immediately tell what it was. Then I saw her pink pussy with no hair on it."

"Yes" she said. "Gerry shaved my pussy and sucked me off so many times I lost count. Then I shaved his cock and balls and I sucked him till he was bigger than I have ever seen! Once he was a hard as steel we got in the shower and he shagged me to within an inch of heaven. Then he unloaded what must have been a pint of sperm up my cunt. Oh God I am still leaking now look..."