All Comments on 'The Man In the Gap'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like the creativeness

Another great story from Jayne!

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
How erotic

Unlike your voyeur, I found myself touching myself. As the story progressed, my zipper came down and my hard dick came out. The tip was moist with pre-cum. I so enjoyed the sensations of sliding my hand up and down my arousal, moving my thumb over my sensitive tip. As the story finished, so did I.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

Stories written by women from their POV are always the best. Jayne writes the perfect story for those of us who love to golf. What a dream.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Very clever

An amazing description of how an exhibitionist and a voyeur could interact to both of their Mutual enjoyment. Absolutely loved reading this and getting as turned on by the events as she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. You paced it just right!

LondonLondonLondonLondonalmost 4 years ago
A fantastic read, so sexy

This is a perfect fantasy - and for me the woman is the perfect shape, thank you

ukmartinukmartinover 3 years ago

Loved it, Jayne, oh to have been the man in the gap. I loved how it was to all intents and purposes two lovers meeting and walking that path to sexual awakening but from a distance. I loved how it built, the days he didn't come, and your reactions, you really were addicted to him watching and him to you.

MackodZippyMackodZippyover 3 years ago

Loved this story, Jayne, thank you for sharing. Its pace and the lack of conventional communication are very erotic x

Realnicegirl77Realnicegirl773 months ago

Very enjoyable story. Looking forward to reading some more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...