The Man on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers

"Yes, I saw the vans the other day," Danielle shared.

"Well, you may want to know that he was in a terrible car accident that required a lengthy hospital stay and has left him somewhat disabled."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Danielle sympathized.

"He requires a cane for getting around the house, and a wheelchair when he's out in public for longer periods of time. He has a difficult time getting around and I just wanted to let you know in case anything out of the ordinary came up."

Maggie gave Danielle an index card with her home phone and cell number on it as well as her brother's number.

"He's been living with me and my husband while he waited for the house to finish and this is the first time he has been on his own since the accident."

"I see." Danielle wore a concerned expression.

"Well, I have to get going. Thank you for your time. He is very capable of taking care of himself, so please don't feel you need to worry about him."

"Thank you for the information, Maggie. I will give you a call if something comes up."

The two said good-bye. Danielle hung her robe on the chair and felt much better being nude again.

Thinking back to the conversation, Danielle realized Maggie had not mentioned anything about her brother being visually impaired. She mentioned his mobility issues, she remembered that. 'Why wouldn't she have mentioned his blindness?' she wondered.

Maybe, she was already aware that Richard's realtor had told Gary. Danielle was sure it was an oversight. "The man is blind, no doubt about it." She said aloud, almost as if to reassure herself.

Danielle walked back outside and laid down on her lounger. The early afternoon sun warmed her body and gave her the most comfortable feeling. Before she knew it, the sun-kissed, naked brunette fell asleep under the pleasant sun.

Her nap brought about a steamy, fleeting daydream of the blind man watching her behind his dark shades. Danielle woke with a start, surprised to find her hand on her bare pussy as she dozed.

Lucid thoughts of the blind man, Richard, sprung into her head. She had forgotten to check if he had appeared on his balcony when she returned to the pool. As she opened her groggy eyes, she squinted up at the balcony under her sunglasses.

Sure enough, he was there. Richard was sitting in his chair wearing his thin, black robe again. His sunglasses were looking slightly downward and off to her left.

A sly smile crept over Danielle's face. She felt so sexy laying in front of him. She felt devious, naughty, and a little wild being naked in front of a strange man. Looking up at him, she doubted that he even knew when she was outside.

Her sexual energy enveloped her almost at once. She lifted and pushed her breasts together and smoothed her hands over her slippery, lotion-covered nipples. Her skin tingled. Her excitement flourished in her core, her nakedness on display to a stranger. She had no idea it would have this effect on her. Her hands released her breasts and her right hand dove between her legs.

She wanted to cum. Images from her daydream flooded her mind. Her fantasies crept further and further down the exhibitionist path. She was excited by laying naked for Richard, but a new level of arousal hit her when she thought about how exciting it would be if she was to expose herself to other men. Her pussy was flowing as she teased herself with her hand, rubbing her swollen clit.

She looked up from her position and saw movement from the balcony. Richard was shuffling around, doing something; she couldn't immediately make out what it was. After squinting a bit more, she could see.

A gasp slipped out and she clapped one hand over her mouth.

'Oh my God! Is he jacking off? It can't be!'

Danielle re-focused her eyes. Richard's shoulder was pumping up and down. She followed his arm as it disappeared in his lap. She couldn't see his hand, but she could just barely see a fat, pink bulb jutting from his groin area. It was the top half of his penis. He was clearly stroking himself.

Danielle lay and watched him with her hand still between her legs. She felt ashamed that she was watching the poor, blind man masturbating, but there was something inside her that would not let her look away.

She could see most of his penis from her angle, although part of it was blocked by the concrete ledge of the balcony and his left leg. As she watched him slowly move, his robe fell away to the sides to expose that he was naked under it. Danielle began rubbing her wet pussy again. Richard was maintaining a long, slow stroking motion.

Then, he leaned back slightly, giving her a better view. He was really starting to get into it.

'My goodness. Look at that thing. He's... he's really, really big,' she thought, her eyes glued to his manhood.

This thought rushed her closer to her orgasm. She continued to rub, completely caught up in the moment. She reminded herself not to make any sound, she didn't want to alert him to her presence, but she wanted desperately to cum while watching him jerk off.

Danielle lowered her other hand and began drawing her first two right fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as her left spread her labia open. She inserted her fingers deep into herself and let them remain embedded in her pussy as she rubbed her clit with her right thumb.

She watched as Richard man-handled his thick tool. He scooted his legs further apart and thrust his hips over the edge of the chair. She could see his entire length now. It looked like a long, fat, white cucumber. He was pumping more than stroking at this point.

With both hands between her legs, Danielle's tits were pressed together by her forearms. They mashed against each other, forming two, huge mounds of smooth, tanned flesh, topped by her raised nipples. They shook and wiggled while she worked her hands in her pussy.

She stared at him behind her sunglasses. She couldn't believe this was happening like this, right out in the open. Two strangers overwhelmed by sexual energy and relieving themselves together, except for that he didn't know she was even there.

Danielle braced herself and her left leg slipped off the chair, shaking. She tightly pursed her lips together and she felt her face contort, fighting the urge to moan loudly.

Suddenly, she felt the warm release from deep within her body. Her fingers dipped in and she pressed deeply into her sex. A thin stream of warm fluid burst out of her as she shuddered through her climax. Her head swam with pleasure. She bit her lip as another gush jetted against her hands. Her right leg shook its way off of the chair now, but she kept stroking her clit and fucking herself with her fingers. Her mouth gaped open, but she carefully remained silent as the third and biggest gush streamed out of her pussy, soaking her chair and the towel below her.

Her body shook and pulsed out a few weaker spots of warm cum before her orgasm left her and she pulled her legs tight against her wet body. Danielle realized she had just 'squirted', something she had never done before. She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself in the wake of her most powerful orgasm.

She looked up at the blind man. He had almost completely stopped his intense stroking.

'Did he cum while I was squirting?' she wondered, watching as his mouth fell open and his hand slowly dragged down his thick tool.

Suddenly, against the movement of his hand, she saw his hips push up. He made a sort of gurgling moan. A pale fountain erupted from his now reddish head. He shot surge after surge of thick semen, spewing like a geyser. His cum cascaded down over his hand and robe.

As she watched the stranger cum, fascinated, Danielle wondered how they came to masturbate at the same time. She concluded that he must have been out jacking off before she came out.

Danielle quietly slipped into the pool to cool off. Her buoyant tits and her hard nipples were caressed by the smooth water, though they were now aching to be squeezed, pinched, and groped. Drying off as she went inside, she decided to make a quick omelet and have some wine. She drank half the bottle, her mind still flooded with images of Richard jerking off, her own gushing orgasm, and how she loved being naked in front of the older, blind man.

She touched herself again, but found that, although it felt great, she needed more. She wished Gary was home. She wished he was on top of her, his weight pinning her down. She longed for his familiar penis to drive into her. She pictured him staring intently down at her as he penetrated her.

Her ringing phone interrupted her reverie. It was Gary.

"Hey Danny!" Gary's voice was faint, but still audible.

"Oh, Gary! I miss you!" Danielle was feeling emotional from the wine.

"I miss you! I'm tired. It's two in the morning here. How was your day?" His voice sounded small and tinny. He seemed a bit distracted.

"It was good! I met the next-door neighbor, or at least his sister," Danielle reported.

"Yeah? How did that go?"

"Good, she gave me her number in case we notice anything unusual, or if he needs some help. I guess she gave it to us just so we have it."

"Yeah, I saw her on the way out the other day. She was in the front yard waiting for the movers and told me she would stop by."

Danielle thought about what to say. What could she say? There was an awkward pause on the line. Other than missing her husband for sex, there wasn't much else to miss. She enjoyed her time alone and had become completely distracted by her recent exhibitionism hobby.

Gary broke the silence before it was pronounced.

"Danny, I have to go, but please go out and check the mail. I'm expecting a check from a client and he said he mailed it. I don't want it just sitting in the mail box."

"Okay, Baby. Call me soon, I love you!"

She hung up, realizing that one hand still absently stroked her pussy lips. So much for phone sex with the Hubby...

Later that evening, Danielle slipped into her go-to robe and walked out to the mailbox that was at the end of their long drive. It was getting dark and the street lights were beginning to turn on. The mailbox was stuffed so full, she could barely retrieve anything from the tightly packed mess.

'It's a good thing I got it!' she mused.

On her way back to the house, she noticed several lights on at Richard's. She decided to walk closer toward his house, down the side of her own front yard, to snoop on her new neighbor.

The front hall light, kitchen light, and lights in the living room, were all turned on. She saw some motion from within the house. It was Richard in what looked like plaid pajamas and a T-shirt. He had several files in his hands and was about to sit down at the dining room table.

He limped around the space. He was not wearing his oversized sunglasses, but instead a pair of bookish spectacles. He was not using a blind cane to probe his environment. As he sat down at the table, she realized he was READING.

"Oh...no. Oh, my God..." Danielle muttered, accidentally dropping the mail she'd just collected.

Looking more closely, she could see that Richard had reading glasses on and appeared to be reading and writing something on the papers in the files. This was not the behavior of a blind man. She knew she wasn't mistaken as he was only about fifty feet from where she stood, mostly concealing herself behind a large bush between their two front yards.

She watched him ardently through the side window into the dining room, her face burning with embarrassed realization.

"How could this be?" she whispered in astonishment.

She quickly reviewed what Gary had said a couple of days ago, that a realtor said he was blind. Then she recalled Richard's sister describing his injuries, but did not share what most would have mentioned the very first thing, his blindness. She thought about his masturbating, how he wore a robe the second and third time he saw her, but not the first. Her heart was racing, and she felt the perspiration collect above her lip.

'Was it possible that he wasn't blind, but was just wearing sunglasses?' The thought loomed enormously in her mind.

Danielle recalled the realtor with the moustache, he was a flaky person, which is why she and Gary didn't use him, it was quite possible that he was mistaken and was just guessing about the man.

She was on edge the entire night, and finished the bottle of wine thinking about the dilemma she was in. This wasn't just some stranger that she would never see again. This was her new neighbor. Her next-door neighbor. Being the only other house on their cul-de-sac, she would eventually have to talk to him and when she did, he would probably think she was some kind of out of control nymphomaniac. Her nudism had led to this. If only she had been more appropriate.

A terrifying thought occurred to her. 'He probably thinks I was masturbating for his sake! Oh God!'

Danielle felt sick to her stomach. Gary wouldn't be home for almost two weeks. She couldn't stay inside the whole time. Even when he did get back, that didn't change anything, she would still want to use her back patio and pool.

She tried to rationalize a path forward in her mind.

'Maybe I should just act as though nothing happened. I will have to wear my suit from now on. Or, maybe I should just talk to him about it. He may even think it's funny! But I saw him jacking off and that would embarrass him.' Danielle couldn't think her way out of the problem she had created for herself.

She went to bed in one of her husband's T-shirts and her cotton panties. She didn't feel like being naked any more.

Danielle woke the next day feeling much better about things, aside from a headache from the wine. The mistake she'd made about Richard, the not-so-blind man, seemed like a bad dream, and her desire to be naked returned. But, she resolved to wear a swimsuit whenever she was outside. It was just what she had to do. She would ignore him, and in the future, refuse to do anything with him as a neighbor should Gary bring it up.

She felt pretty good about her plan. It was now almost ten o'clock and she decided to have her coffee and yogurt on the patio with a bathing suit on. She riffled through her options and decided on a tan bikini, what she considered to be her most conservative suit.

Danielle slipped her bathrobe off and stepped into the bottoms, then secured the top over her broad DD breasts, and looked herself over. The bottom covered her crotch and most of her bum, but she frowned as she tried to adjust the straining top. She simply couldn't hide her disproportionate figure. Her breasts defined her physique and that was her reality. She thought the bikini was definitely sexy, but it wasn't over the top. She lifted her breasts, stretched the material over them as best she could, then let them settle on her chest. At least her nipples were hidden. It would have to do.

Outside, she kept her sunglasses on and faced the general direction of the balcony as she always did, so she would know when Richard came out for the day.

A little after ten, Richard emerged, stepping out and looking down at her chair, presumably to see if she was outside. At that point, Danielle was not in her chair, she was sitting under the veranda. She saw his eyes find the vacant chair, since he wasn't wearing his sunglasses, then he turned and went back inside.

Danielle wasn't about to alter her outside routine because of this new revelation. She decided to carry on, only now wearing her bikini.

She settled into her sunny morning, got her sunscreen, towels, water, and music and went out for her morning two hours of sun and outdoor activity. She thought about changing the location of her lounge chair, to avoid being in his field of vision, but decided it would be best if she pretended like nothing ever happened by leaving the chair in the same place. As she was thinking about the placement of her chair, she realized that the rest of the yard did not get the same exposure to the sun, and there was only one section of the patio that was exposed to the sun all day long. So she really had no other choice than to leave her chair where it was.

As she spread her towel across the chaise and set her water bottle underneath, she once again felt Richard's presence. She ignored him entirely as she made herself comfortable. She had applied her sunscreen under the veranda so as not to be putting on a show.

The feelings she once had were gone. The excitement, the chills, the uncontrollable desire to touch herself, all gone. She became bored after only a few minutes. She hated that Richard wasn't blind and that her whole new, exciting life as a closet exhibitionist was over almost as quickly as it began.

As she put her ear buds into her ears to listen to music, a very naughty thought came into her mind. She was so shocked by this thought that she smiled embarrassingly to herself.

She glanced up to the balcony and saw Richard in his bathrobe again. Now wearing his sunglasses, with that same "I'm looking at you, but I'm not looking at you" pose. It occurred to Danielle that she didn't have to adjust her lifestyle simply because her new neighbor was a voyeur.

Her mind raced. 'Who says I have to wear a bathing suit? Why can't I sunbathe nude? So what if he sees me?' These thoughts quickly dominated her consciousness.

She began to envision herself in various scenarios that involved her taking off her clothes. She fantasized about taking off her bikini inside and coming back out nude.

She imagined herself going into the water with her suit on, but then taking it off in the water. She pictured herself emerging from the water, dripping wet, and surprising her neighbor with her bare body again.

Her thoughts progressed, now causing her to squirm. What if she were to casually just remove her bikini? Right here, in front of Richard? She immediately felt the chills return to her skin and all at once, she found herself incredibly wet again. The excitement had returned.

Her current thoughts were far more sexually stimulating, and had far greater consequences than simply laying out naked in front of a blind man. She was turned on by the mere presence of the blind man before. What she was planning to do was to become an intentional exhibitionist, purposely exposing herself to a man who she knew nothing about, one that could actually see her. She was fantasizing about allowing another man, other than her husband, to see her in intimate detail. She was trembling with excitement and somewhat fearful that her more reasonable self would stifle this exciting train of thought.

'Could I actually do it?' She smiled again, now trembling.

To get the courage to strip in front of her neighbor, she went inside and fixed herself a kamikaze. Gary always kept vodka, triple sec, and lime juice in the refrigerator just for this purpose. As she moved, Danielle could feel her soaked pussy aching for attention between her thighs. She had goosebumps on her arms and legs, she was smiling a delicious, ear-to-ear smile. Where once her thoughts were 'I wonder if I should do this,' now her thoughts were 'I hope he's still there when I go back out.' She quickly made herself a double kamikaze and drank it in three large gulps.

It only took a few minutes before Danielle felt wonderful from the cocktail. She walked with her sexy strut and grabbed her sunscreen on her way back to her chair. Richard was still there, and while she was gone, he seemed to want to up the ante. She saw that he had his robe open wide and was slowly stroking himself again. Danielle gulped. She knew that she would soon be masturbating as well. She trembled with anticipation.

She decided she was going to do it.

Danielle squirted a good amount of lotion into her palm and stood with her legs parted in front of her chair. She tried to be inconspicuous, but found herself bending at the hips, facing away from Richard as she bent to apply the sunscreen to her smooth, long legs. She even exaggerated her hair flip, feeling the heat grow within her core.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers
123456...8