All Comments on 'The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 02'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

Either he is the type who tries to look big by using anger but submits or he will be needing someone from stopping him taking the easy way out.

PaladinDansePaladinDansealmost 2 years ago

"Well," Ms. Greer said looking at Lynn then taking a deep breath, "Dexter will have to show good faith with the decree as I'm sure he's being watched right now. We will have to create an atmosphere that Dexter indeed wishes to become a female, and convince everyone around him publicly that it is his desire and most of all his idea."

that makes no sense! so your brilliant defence strategy is to "pretend to completely go along with it" that's not pretending, that is complying. the only way to handle something this insane especially when they want it kept totally quiet is to make as much noise as publicly as possible. That Lawyer is clearly been paid off to be giving such obviously BS council.

rik581rik581almost 2 years agoAuthor

I think Ms. Greer is totally aware of what the queen is capapble of. She needs time to figure out why such a decree has been sent

This story does have many apparently conflicting angles and even overly simplistic answers that are correct but not conclusive. I ask you to stay with it and keep feeding back your perspectives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.