The Maneater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered his office, I pulled the chair from in front of his desk an extra foot away, giving him a better view of my legs and potentially an upskirt treat.

"I finished my third counseling session," I announced, sitting in the chair. I slowly crossed my legs with an exaggerated rise of my left knee crossing the right, not bothering to control the hem of the skirt for modesty. It slid halfway up my thigh, staying there, as I glanced at him with a seductive but almost evil smile. After crossing my legs, I shifted for him to get a better view of the inner thigh, and I subtly rotated my left foot, the shiny anklet catching his eyes.

"If you want to stop complaints about my sarcastic attitude," I said in a daring tone, "... be careful what you wish for."

Glenn stared at me, obviously noticing something was different today. He cleared his throat. "Ahem, ... I got the approval for your six percent raise," as he glanced down at the papers then back up. He raised his eyebrows, as if he'd done something right, expecting me to be grateful and wanting my approval. But I knew my raise didn't need management approval.

I leaned back in my chair, resting my elbows on the arm rests and interlacing my fingers to place my hands at the top of my stomach, under my breasts. When I adjusted my posture sitting up a little straighter, I jerked my hands up a little to make the girls bounce ... just once, and he shifted his eyes briefly down and up again.

"About. That. Raise ...," I began, stretching the words out in a menacing tone, "Beckie, Stan's secretary, told me he has a client meeting this afternoon at the Satellite Club ... I'm taking a lunch break, ... and it's going to be ten percent by the time I'm done. ... SOMEBODY's going to pay for some changes around here!"

Epilogue - One Week Later

"... And today Glenn held an 'all hands' meeting for the controls advisors and those involved in the customer accounts," I casually explained to Ted across our dinner table. "Glenn said management revised their pay guidance for the coming year. Instead of pay raises next year for his department, they're moving to a performance-based bonus plan. Those whose accounts have significant audit findings will even be penalized for lack of performance in their job. I noticed Glenn never made eye contact with me the whole time he addressed us."

"Does that mean you got the raise or not?" Ted asked.

"With my history of no audit findings, this is even better," I excitedly pointed out. "I'll probably make even more! And Barbara will probably make more, too. Michael and a few of the other stupid ones will be hurt the most when the audit deficiency findings on their accounts are added up for the quarterly spot checks."

"So, 'dressed to kill, Jan' took no prisoners!" Ted said with a chuckle.

"I was talking to Beckie. She said Stan's budget shows Glenn's not getting a raise," I added with a hint of satisfaction. "... I was relatively tame last week. If he's a good boy, I might allow him to survive in the company."

"You didn't fuck his boss ... did you?" Ted asked dismissively, not really concerned, but confirming.

"Of course not!" I honestly dismissed the idea. "With the right look and a little ego stroking, men are so easy! They'll hang on to my every word. They love the attention when I act as their 'arm candy'. ... Glenn's boss, Stan was at the club to meet a potential client, and he appreciated my help closing the deal ... and my advice afterwards. But I'd bet I could get any man to bend over, if I ever wanted to use a strap-on."

"Not me," and Ted chuckled with a stern look, "and you know it!"

"I know," I said almost apologetically. "That's why I want you so much. You're different."

"... Are you going back to conservative Jan at work again?"

"It depends on the rumormongers. I know where the firm's partners have lunch every Friday. And the club manager, Marcus, said he knows the manager at that private country club and can get me an invitation to visit whenever I'd like. If I hear the wrong words from the rumor-mill bunch of bitches and bastards, I'll strike in my dressed-to-kill mode and their world will explode!"

"You would owe Marcus for getting you into the country club."

"No. We were talking at the bar, and he was just being nice, offering to do it when I mentioned that place. You know I don't trade sex for favors," I assured him. "But I'd still do him."

"Hmmm..." I could see his mind racing as he pondered it, then said, "I talked to Marcus yesterday at the bar after a client meeting. And he showed me a picture of his wife. ... I recognized her as that solo woman who came in late at the lifestyle house party last month, and we didn't get a chance to talk to her ... the one you said you'd like to see me fuck some time. So, I asked Marcus if they both play. ..." and Ted paused, leaving me hanging.

"... Well? What did he say?" I asked in anticipation.

"He's straight and she's Bi. ... Marcus said his wife noticed us leaving the party and was disappointed she didn't get with us there. They're both available next Sunday evening. Feel like inviting them here for dinner and maybe a foursome?" he asked with a big smile.

My eyes brightened in surprise as I exclaimed, "Oh, my god, ... YES!", and my smile couldn't have been any wider.

"I'll fix the dinner," Ted offered. "Chateaubriand again, if you don't mind."

"... I love you!" and I picked up my wine glass, took a sip, and seductively looked at him. " ... Let's finish dinner and take showers. I feel like watching a video this evening. I'm in the mood for one where a husband seduces and fucks his wife to a back-clawing orgasm."

"Okay," he casually replied, and smiled in that annoying 'follow along' fashion. "I can do that!"

*****

You may think I'm a scheming, selfish bitch, ... and you're damn right I am! I used to think I wanted to be like 'Barbie', that bitch has it all. But that was a little girl's fantasy. I see the world through my own shade of tinted glasses, and that real world made me who I am. The petty thug in the parking lot was closer to the truth; I'm more like a real-world version of Batman's Catwoman.

Beware of my claws! If you get in my way, I'll rip your world apart!

*****

"Oh-oh, here she comes,
Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up.
Oh-oh, here she comes,
She's a man-eater!"

The End

#####