The Many Games Wilda Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cht1Lvr
Cht1Lvr
53 Followers

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. She stood up, paced away, and then started giggling. Which evolved into a fit of laughter.

"I'd much rather watch you for a while."

"What do you mean, mistress?"

"You said that you wanted more than one orgasm. So I'm going to let you have them. All the orgasms you could ever want. More than you can handle, I should think."

My heart raced again. My eyes were wide, and my jaw dropped. My breathing began hot and heavy. Mistress fiddled with her phone and the vibrator inside my belt started up, I fell to the bed and gripped my belt, wishing to hold it still.

"Over the past three years, I must have enjoyed over 1,500 orgasms. So I think it's about time you catch up, don't you?"

"Please, don't do this to me!" I wailed, feeling the vibrator shaking harder than it had ever worked me before.

"There's no backing out of the deal now, Emily. You agreed to this."

"I didn't know what I was agreeing to!"

"You should have just accepted the one orgasm I offered you like a good slave! You did this to yourself, Emily!"

I started crying, and mistress stopped. She stopped the vibrator.

"Okay, listen closely, Emily. I've been thinking about your last orgasm for a while now. I've been looking through vibrator presets on the app. I found one that I like, it's so random it will just vibrate you to an orgasm at random intervals. At other times, it will edge you so hard, and sometimes it will just hum to remind you that it's there. For a while, I planned to make you cum with that preset. But you're my girlfriend, and I love you, so I knew you needed the best I could give you. Now, I'm no pussy-licking master like you, but I did the best I could. Yet hearing you say that you want more orgasms, I think we can make a game of this. You're going to have that vibrator in for the next month. And I'm going to leave it on the preset I mentioned. The charging port is visible through your belt, so it's up to you to keep that thing charged up. If it goes off, it's logged on the app, so I'll know if you let it run out while I'm not here. For every minute the vibrator is off, that's another day you'll play this game. But since I'm a nice mistress, I'll give you a little bit of help. For every orgasm you give me, and for every humiliating task you complete, I'll knock an hour off of your time. If at any point, you fail to satisfy me, or you don't complete a humiliating task I assign you, that's another day added on. I'm going to set a timer, so I can keep a track of how long you have left. The catch is that you're not allowed to see it."

I sat there in silence, wondering if I could even live through all of this. I knew mistress would never put me in any real danger, but I wondered if anyone's ever died from too many orgasms.

"Do you understand, Emily?"

"Yes, mistress. I love you."

"Good girl. I love you too."

And with that, she activated the preset, it immediately came on full, and I writhed around on that bed to three or four orgasms. I'm not so sure, there was hardly a moment where one ended and the next began. It's been two months since that day, and I only got out of the belt last week. Mistress decided enough was enough. With constant failure to do my chores, the inability to lick her while I was getting vibed, and the humiliating tasks I just couldn't complete because I could barely stand--let alone think--my mistress called the game off. I had no clue how long I had left, until she turned off the vibrator, tied me up, took off my belt and took a few pictures of just how wet I was, then showed me the timer on her phone.

I had a year left on the clock. Minus the fifty-odd days I was in the belt, the starting time of one month, the time deductions versus the penalties, I had earned well over three hundred penalties. Just how many had I earned?

After the painful two months I've had, I think it's safe to say mistress will never want to play that game again, but hey, they can't all be winners. I truly have had the last orgasm of my life, and now that mistress has had her way, my pussy longs for another every time I feel her climax against my tongue.

In the end, if she hadn't called off the game, I might have died. Wilda is my best friend, my girlfriend, my mistress, my mummy and now my hero too. She well deserves to be my domme. Just as I love being her sub.

Some people have tried to convince me that our relationship is toxic and that Wilda is abusive. I don't get mad at them for thinking that, I don't yell at them or stomp off or block them on social media. I see why someone might think that. But every single one of them is wrong. Our relationship is built on trust and love. Mistress could offer me the chance to end the D/s component of our relationship every day and I would never say 'yes'. I may not have chosen to become her submissive at first, but the way we are now, I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Take this as proof that our relationship is perfect: Wilda told me that I needed to have an orgasm to fulfil the promise she made to me when I first put the chastity belt on. She told me that putting the belt on would be good for me. And though I hesitated, I now know that both the belt and the orgasms she made me endure were indeed good for me.

I may not have understood at the time but now I do. Keeping me informed about what exactly it is that I'm missing out on has only made me more eager to serve her. I've become a better submissive through following her directions.

As we start the next chapter in our relationship, I'm looking forwards to everything she makes me do, because I know that whether it's embarrassing, pleasurable or just difficult, it's all for my own good. I trust her to always have my best interests at heart, that's what the people who misunderstand our relationship get wrong.

I love my mistress. I love being her submissive. And I love being forced to tell you this story as part of a game my mistress and I are playing right now. Ah, there we go, the vibrator is finally starting to slow down. I'm done. I'm going to go kiss Wilda right now, tell her how much I love her and ask what we're going to play next.

Cht1Lvr
Cht1Lvr
53 Followers
12