The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 03

Story Info
Role-playing, more incest, another seduction, and ... twins?
28.1k words
4.8
5.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maonaigh, one of my favorite authors on Literotica, requested a story about Anna, the "Lady in Red." Here is her story. This is part three of a four-part story. It would help to read Pt. 02 first.

Note: Sinéad is pronounced shin-AYD - Ciara is pronounced KEE-ra - Sionainn is pronounced sh-AH-non - Sean is pronounced sh-AW-n - Siobhan is pronounced shi-VHAN - Séamus is pronounced SHAY-muss - Saoirse is pronounced SEER-sha - 'Sia is pronounced sh-AH

© 2023 Candy_Kane54

November 1968

Before leaving home and starting at Harvard, Mom and Dad surprised me with a new car as a graduation present. My brother Sean and Dad had picked it out for me. It was a 1968 Ford Fairlane that was big enough to hold all of my stuff so I could drive up to Boston to start at Harvard Business School and have a car to get around with once I was there. It was a nice car, making the twelve-hour drive to Boston enjoyable.

Because it was a twelve-hour drive each way, I'd have to fly home to visit during Christmas once I was settled in at Harvard. I could drive home for summer break, but once I got an internship, even the summer break would be short. The distance would mean that I would be visiting less often than I could before. At least Pan Am had several flights a day between Boston and Washington DC and connections with Eastern Air Lines to Richmond, so I could get home and back without much trouble.

The weather cooperated during my drive, so it was a pleasant but long trip. Once I got to Boston, I had to contend with the crazy drivers and the crooked streets I found there. Finally, I reached the campus and checked in to get my dorm room. Unlike my senior year at Penn State, I would have a roommate this year. Her name was Deirdre, and she was also going for her MBA. She was moving in as I showed up, so we immediately met. Deidre was a beautiful woman and a pleasant person. She had quickly made sure to show me her engagement ring, going on about the great guy, Brad, she was going to be marrying soon.

I was glad to know that Deirdre was taken, so all the stress from worrying about whether or not to make a play for her was off the table, and we could share the room and nothing more. To head off her attempts to hook me up with any of her male friends, I told her I had someone back home that I was interested in.

As we settled in, we exchanged our life stories. I made sure that I edited mine so that the fact I was a lesbian wasn't part of it. I also didn't share my story about being raped and having twins that were adopted when they were born. I felt terrible that I was telling a story rather than the truth about my life, but that would always be the price I'd have to pay for how I wanted to live my life. I could tell that Deidre was in love with her fiancé, and from what she told me, he was in love with her.

I was pleased to discover I could have a telephone in my room. The room had two telephone jacks so we could each have our own phone. I'd have to pay for it myself. But, at least I'd be able to have private conversations with Sinéad or anyone else I would be seeing, assuming Deirdre wasn't in the room. I was glad that Deidre was also planning to get her own telephone so I wouldn't have to worry about her using my phone while I was gone.

By the end of the week, our phones were installed, and I took the first opportunity to call Sinéad and tell her about it. I got to talk to Sionainn, too, and she regaled me about her road trip and stay in Gatlinburg with Sinéad. They had really enjoyed their trip and were already planning to do it again next year.

In addition to my classes, I had gotten an internship with Martin Marietta. This aerospace contractor did a lot of business with the Department of Defense (DoD). Their offices were located in Burlington, about a ten-mile trip each way, near Hanscom Air Force Base (AFB). I had scheduled most of my classes for M-W-F so I could spend a half-day at Martin Marietta every Tuesday and Thursday.

Of course, I wasn't in charge of anything important. I mainly acted as a gopher for the middle managers working on different DoD contracts. They would mentor me, showing how the schooling I had received translated into how things worked in the real world. I especially liked being rotated between the different projects, so I got exposed to several other programs involving avionics, sensors, and even missiles. I found the various programs exciting, seeing firsthand what new technologies were being worked on for DoD.

Because of my work with DoD contracts, I had to get a Secret Clearance. That involved a background check to ensure I wasn't a Soviet spy, but since I would be focused on the business and financial end of things, that would be sufficient for my work. I had worried they might find out I was a lesbian. Apparently, they didn't dig that deep, just interviewing a few of my friends and family members. I'm sure they knew about my babies being adopted and briefly wondered if they had found out where they were during their investigation.

Since my brother Sean worked for General Dynamics in Ft. Worth and had a Top Secret clearance, they must have felt I was safe. It took only three weeks to get my clearance paperwork approved, so I've had access to what I needed for the job for the last two weeks.

I was fascinated by the budgeting process that DoD contractors had to work with. The US government worked on a two-year budgetary cycle since each Congress lasted two years. Budgets always had to be reworked because any new Congress wasn't held to anything done by the previous Congress regarding budgets. Because budgets were so volatile, contractors working with DoD needed a higher percentage of financial officers than contractors working on only civilian projects did.

All budgets were for the project's entire life, so they constantly juggled the number of units produced with the total price, trying to get the cost per unit as low as possible. You had to remember that 70% of any program's total cost would be supporting and maintaining the units. This is one of the reasons why aircraft are stored at Davis-Monthan AFB rather than being scrapped ... it's a bookkeeping loophole used to keep the cost per unit low enough to justify keeping the program alive.

Thanksgiving was coming up, and I needed to figure out what I would do during the short break. One thing I had wanted to do was visit the Sapphic Portal, a bar and lounge that catered exclusively to lesbians. I had seen the flyers advertising it on the bulletin boards in the dorm but had been too busy to try to get there yet. It was over in Chelsea, and I planned to visit it on the Friday after Thanksgiving since there were no classes that day.

Deidre was spending the break at her fiancé's family home in Rochester, New Hampshire. She was so excited about spending time with her fiancé that her happiness rubbed off on me, despite my having to spend Thanksgiving alone. However, the Student Union would serve a Thanksgiving dinner, and the chapel would be open for services and Mass.

Still, I planned to attend Mass but felt alienated from my faith because I couldn't participate in the Eucharist. I had gone to Confession once, but when I confessed my love for another woman, the priest lectured me on the sin of homosexuality and told me that until I gave up my feelings for other women, my sins could not be forgiven. He also reminded me that if I wasn't sincere in giving up my love, I'd be committing a mortal sin by receiving the body of Christ under false pretenses. I left in tears, accepting that I'd always be on the outside looking in until the Church or I changed. I was sure the first would never happen in my lifetime, and I had no intention of changing, so that left me in a no-win situation.

Friday found me in front of my mirror, checking out the outfit I planned to wear to the Sapphic Portal. Having never been to a lesbian establishment before, I wasn't sure how to dress. I decided on jeans and a button-down shirt under my jean jacket. I was trying to go for an ambiguous look, not wanting to look too femme or too butch. I figured I could pull it off by wearing my heels and my hair pulled back in a simple low ponytail. I turned back and forth, liking how my jeans made my ass look good.

I drove over to Chelsea, planning to at least eat dinner at the Sapphic Portal if nothing else. I had looked up the location on a street map and had written down the directions, but the narrow, crooked streets made it hard to figure out where to go. While some areas had streets laid out in a grid, they just wended every which way in other places. Some roads were well-marked, and others weren't. Finally, I came to 4th Street, found the Sapphic Portal, and pulled into the parking lot behind it, which was quite full. I found a spot and parked, checked my appearance, got out, and headed for the door.

The doorman/guard checked me out as I approached the entrance. She smiled at me, held up her hand in a 'Stop' motion, and said, "I'm going to need to see some identification, please."

I pulled out my wallet and showed her my Virginia driver's license. She looked back and forth between the picture and me before shaking her head, smiling, and saying, "You are old enough, but you sure don't look it." I was used to always being carded, looking much younger than my actual age because I was so petite.

She opened the door for me and stepped aside to let me in. I thanked her as I entered and found myself in a well-appointed lobby. I could tell this wasn't a low-rent establishment right away, and I looked forward to the evening.

A pretty hostess in a cocktail dress approached me and asked, "How may I direct you?"

I smiled brightly, making her blink, as I said, "Hi. This is my first time here. I'm not sure what to ask for."

The hostess returned my smile and said, "I'm Hollie, and we have a bar, a lounge for drinking and dining, and a dance floor. We also have pool tables back behind the bar if you like to play pool." Hollie's eyes were dancing over my body, and I could tell she approved of me and my outfit.

"Well, Hollie, I think I'll start in the lounge and get something to eat," I said, running my eyes over Hollie, loving how the cocktail dress emphasized her ass and bust.

"This way," Hollie said as she turned and led me into the lounge. I loved how her ass moved, swaying and bouncing in the way I liked. Her heels made her calves look nice, adding three inches to her height.

As Hollie led me to a table, I looked around and liked what I saw. I noticed there were several couples already seated and a few single women sitting by themselves. Many eyes were locked on me, making me feel warm as I knew I had their attention. Finally, Hollie led me to an empty table and asked, "Will this table be okay?"

"Yes, Hollie," I said, sitting with my back to the wall so I could see the whole lounge.

Hollie handed me a menu and said, "Angela will be your server tonight. Enjoy!"

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Hollie. I'm sure I will."

I studied the menu and discovered an eclectic selection of foods and drinks. When Angela bounced up to me with a big smile, I checked her out, liking what I saw. She was wearing a white button-up shirt with black slacks and a vest. She said, "Hi! I'm your server, Angela. Would you like to order something to drink?" She was checking me out too, and it seemed like she liked what she saw.

I smiled up at her and said, "Yes, Angela, I'd like to start with a Hanky-Panky, please." I liked trying drinks made with gin, and this one sounded like a good one to try.

Angela reached out and touched my shoulder, saying, "That's a great choice. I'll get right on it."

Angela turned and bounced away, and my eyes followed her until she turned the corner to head to the bar. Her slacks hugged her ass, and I loved how it moved. Once she was out of sight, I looked around and checked out the other patrons. I noticed that most were older than me, and many wore nice outfits. I was the only one in jeans.

I was conscious that many of the older women were eying me, most with frank looks of approval. I just smiled whenever we made eye contact as I studied the menu. When Angela returned with my Hanky-Panky, I ordered the Chicken Parmesan with a house side salad. Angela approved of my selection, touching me on the shoulder again. We exchanged smiles again, and Angela worked her walk as she headed back to the kitchen to put in my order.

I sat back and looked around, checking out the other patrons while sipping my drink. One, in particular, caught my eye, and we exchanged looks and smiles. She wore a nice blazer, a matching pencil skirt, and a ruffled blouse. She had nice legs, and her blouse was open enough to get a view of the tops of her breasts. I noticed that whenever our gazes met that her foot started bouncing. My nipples began aching, and my pussy heated up as I considered the possibility of us hooking up. My foot started bouncing, too.

Just then, Angela approached me with another Hanky-Panky and set it on my table. She said, "Someone wanted to buy you a drink."

I smiled up at her and said, "Please give her my thanks."

I watched as Angela walked over to the woman I was exchanging glances with and said something to her. She smiled and held up her drink as a salute to me. I did the same, my body thrumming at making a connection. She picked up her purse and drink, got up, and headed over to my table.

I flashed her a wide smile as she walked up and said, "Hi! I'm Bonnie. Mind if I sit?"

"Not at all, Bonnie. I'm Anna," I said.

Bonnie smiled widely, sat down, and slid over until she sat beside me. After putting down her drink, she turned and asked, "Do you come here often, Anna?"

"No, this is my first time," I answered. I reached over and put my hand on Bonnie's thigh, my fingertips touching her skin below the hem of her skirt. I heard her breath catch when I did that and smiled. I said, "How about you?"

Bonnie licked her lips and said, "I try to stop in whenever I'm in town on business."

"Well, I'm glad business brought you here tonight," I replied. I licked my lips and looked up into Bonnie's expressive brown eyes. I figured she must be 5'8" and was close to my mother's age.

"Yes, I also got to visit my daughter while here," she said. I noticed a flare of lust in her eyes when she said the word 'daughter' and wondered if she was into Mother/Daughter role-playing or, dare I believe it, incest? When she added, "When you walked in, Anna, I would have sworn you were her," I was even more convinced when I saw another flare of lust in her eyes.

To see if my suspicions were on track, I asked, "So, does your daughter live here?"

"No, she's going to school here in Boston," Bonnie said. "She's studying Theatre at Emerson University."

"That's nice," I replied. I leaned in and said, "I'm going to Harvard to get my MBA."

When I said that, Bonnie's eyes dilated to nearly black, and her breath caught again. I smiled as I realized I might have some fun tonight if I played this right.

Just then, Angela showed up with our food. She didn't seem surprised that Bonnie was sitting with me, so I figured Bonnie must have told her before coming to my table. Before I took my hand off Bonnie's thigh, I squeezed it, promising to revisit that later.

We thanked Angela and started eating, chatting about the recent Presidential election that Richard Nixon won, defeating Hubert Humphrey and George Wallace. We both were surprised that Wallace had won five states and came in second in four more states, taking most of his votes away from Humphrey. We exchanged significant glances throughout dinner and even sampled each other's entrees, acting almost like mother and daughter, as I imagined Bonnie was fantasizing about.

I kept prompting Bonnie to tell me about her daughter and discovered her name was Michelle. However, she preferred being called 'Elle. I also learned that 'Elle loved ballet and theater, being active in her high school theater club. By the time we finished dinner and our drinks, it was evident that Bonnie was fantasizing about having an incestuous relationship with her daughter and wanted to use me as a surrogate.

Bonnie insisted on covering the bill, as a mother would do if she was having dinner with her daughter, so I didn't protest, planning how the rest of the night would go. Once Angela left with a nice tip, I turned to Bonnie and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

The dance floor was crowded, but we found a spot, faced each other, and started dancing. I let Bonnie take the lead while I mirrored her moves, dancing closer and closer until our bodies were in near-constant contact. Our eyes were locked the entire time, and I could tell that Bonnie was really into me. I was into her, too, and was looking forward to returning to her hotel or my dorm room.

Eventually, we were both so primed and hot that I took Bonnie's hand and led her off the dance floor and back into the lounge. I turned to her, standing so close that my chin was almost in the valley between her breasts. I looked up and asked, "Where are you staying?"

I heard a low moan from Bonnie's mouth as her eyes dilated to black. She licked her lips and said, "I'm staying at the Double Tree over on Everett Ave."

"Did you drive?" I asked.

"No, I took the shuttle," she answered.

I touched her arm, smiled, and asked, "I can drive us there if you want?"

Bonnie's breath hitched, and she licked her lips again before answering, "Yes, I'll take you up on that."

With that, we headed out and to my car. I handed her in on the passenger side before getting behind the wheel. Due to the one-way streets, I had to go around the block to get on 4th St and then north on Everett Ave.

I parked in the parking lot, jumped out, and handed Bonnie out of the car. We walked in and headed for the elevator, acting like we were just two co-workers heading back to our rooms. Once we were in the elevator, I stepped up to Bonnie, placed my hands on her core, looked up into her eyes, and said, "I'm glad we got the chance to do this, Mom. I've been looking forward to this for some time now."

Bonnie audibly gasped, swallowed hard, licked her lips, and husked, "Well, 'Elle, I've been looking forward to this, too."

The elevator stopped, and we separated. I followed Bonnie to her room, standing back to let her unlock the door. It took her a couple of tries before she could get it unlocked, chuckling nervously, and opened the door.

I followed her in and turned to lock the door and engage the security chain. When I turned back to Bonnie, she stood beside the bed, looking a little nervous. I stepped up to her and started removing her blazer. "Here, Mom, let me help you with that."

"Thank you, 'Elle," Bonnie said as she shrugged the blazer off her shoulders.

I leaned in and planted a light kiss on the top of her breast before asking, "Mom, can I tell you a secret?"

"Yes, dear, you can tell your mother anything," Bonnie husked, a blush going down her throat and onto the tops of her breasts.


123456...8