The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked eyes with Bonnie and said, "For the longest time, ever since I could remember, I've admired how beautiful you were. You probably didn't notice, but my eyes always followed you when you were getting dressed." I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse as I continued, "You always looked so nice, and all of my friends were jealous of me because my mother was so much prettier than theirs."

I pulled her blouse open, exposing her core and white lacy bra that barely restrained her breasts. I could see her dark nipples trying to poke through the material of her bra as I pulled the hem out from her skirt. As I pushed her blouse off her shoulders and she finished shrugging it off, I said, "Mom, I loved watching you undress, too. You didn't know I was watching, but I would look through the crack in the door and watch when you got ready for bed."

I reached behind Bonnie and unclipped her bra. I worked the straps off her shoulder, and as her bra fell away, Bonnie gasped, and I got to see her beautiful breasts, her nipples standing out proudly. My heart clenched at the sight, and I moaned my approval. I cupped her breasts, loving the weight of her breasts in my hands. As I brushed my thumbs over her hard nipples, I looked Bonnie in the eye and said, "Mom, I've dreamed for years of this."

Bonnie moaned and said, "Oh, 'Elle, I've also dreamed of this for years. I've watched you grow up into a beautiful woman in your own right, and I loved watching you dress. You always made me proud, and I love you so much!" As Bonnie spoke, she pulled my jean jacket open and helped me shrug it off before her hands flew to the buttons on my blouse and started popping them.

As my blouse fell open, Bonnie's eyes widened as she realized I wasn't wearing a bra. My long, hard nipples stood out. I saw Bonnie lick her lips in anticipation of sucking, licking, and biting them, an activity I heartily endorsed. Once the buttons were undone, she helped me out of my blouse.

I looked up into Bonnie's eyes and said, "Mom, I've always wanted to kiss you. Is that bad of me?"

Bonnie gasped and slowly tilted her head down as I tilted my head up, and just before our lips met, she said, "No, 'Elle."

Our lips met, and we loudly moaned as our mouths opened and our tongues plundered each other's mouths. My arms went around Bonnie's neck as her arms went around my back, and our breasts crushed together, my hard nipples digging into the bottoms of her breasts and her hard nipples digging into my chest.

When we broke the kiss, I laid my cheek on Bonnie's chest between her breasts and wrapped my arms around her waist. I sighed and said, "Oh, God, Mom. That was so much better than I ever imagined it would be."

Bonnie moaned and said, "Oh, 'Elle, that was wonderful. My little girl has grown up."

After a beat, my hands reached for the buttons on Bonnie's skirt and began unfastening them. Once done, I pushed back, easing her skirt down over her hips, and let it fall to her feet. Bonnie was wearing bikini panties, and I could see a dark spot on them, showing me how wet she was. I worked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and eased them down over her hips so they could fall to the floor. I saw that she was waxed and trimmed, and her carpet was the same shade of auburn as her drapes.

I cupped her mound, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy, looked up, and moaned, "Oh, Mom, you're so hot and wet. Did I do that to you?"

"Yes, 'Elle," Bonnie said. "I know it's bad of me, but when I see you, my pussy burns and flows."

"Mom," I said, "My pussy burns and flows when I watch you undress." I shyly looked away before continuing, "I have to touch myself when that happens." I looked back up into Bonnie's face as I earnestly said, "I know I shouldn't, Mom, but it feels so good when I do."

Bonnie's face flushed, and she moaned, "Oh, 'Elle, I touch myself when I think about you, too."

"Does it feel good when you do, Mom?" I asked. I gave her mound a squeeze before letting it go.

"Oh, God, 'Elle, it does. It feels so good that I want to keep touching myself over and over," Bonnie moaned in response to my squeeze.

I reached up and cupped Bonnie's face with both hands. I stared deep into her eyes and asked, "Mom, will you touch me the same way you touch yourself?"

Bonnie growled and practically attacked my jeans, trying to unfasten them and pull them down. When she got them over my hips, she squatted down in front of me to get them off over my heels. I put my hands behind her head, combing my fingers into her thick mane as she leaned in and kissed my pussy.

Bonnie stood up and climbed on the bed, sitting up against the headboard. She patted the bed between her splayed legs and said, "Come here, 'Elle."

I climbed on the bed and sat between Bonnie's legs, with my back toward her. "Like this, Mom?" I asked.

Bonnie wrapped her arms around my core and pulled me back against her breasts. I could feel her hard nipples digging into my shoulders as they crushed her breasts. "Spread your legs, 'Elle," Bonnie growled.

I obediently did as she said, and Bonnie hooked her legs over mine to hold them open. Her hands flew to my breasts and started kneading them roughly, digging her fingers deep into my breasts. "Oh, Mom, that feels so good," I moaned. "I've watched you do that to yourself and always wondered how it felt."

Bonnie started nuzzling my neck before capturing my ear lobe and lightly nipping it. I could hear her labored breathing as she continued kneading my breasts. I moaned, "Oh, Mom, I love watching you pinch and pull your nipples and wondered what it felt like."

Taking the hint, Bonnie latched onto my nipples, pinching and pulling them roughly, the pain/pleasure sending bolts of electricity through my body. "Oh, Mom, that feels so wonderful!" I moaned as I turned my head to look up into Bonnie's face. I could see the far-away look in her eye as she imagined I was her daughter and her most fantastic fantasy was coming true. By now, she was twisting my nipples as she pulled and pinched them, the sensation nearly elevating me off the bed.

I started rolling my hips, grinding my ass against Bonnie's pussy. I moaned, "Oh, God, Mom, my pussy is getting so hot and wet! I need you to touch it."

Bonnie's right hand dove down to my pussy, and she worked her finger between my lips, gathering up my copious juices before plunging it into my hole. I moaned, "Oh, God, Mom!" as she started pistoning it in and out, the base of her thumb slapping my clit.

I felt a second finger join the first, stretching my hole as she continued her rapid stroking. When she hooked her fingers to stimulate my G-spot, I started thrusting my hips to try to get her fingers in even further. Her left hand was crushing my breast as she pounded my pussy. I felt another finger join the other two. I moaned, "Oh, God, MOM!" as my vagina stretched even more to accommodate the fingers.

"Oh, 'Elle, come for your mother," Bonnie started chanting in response to my moaning.

I quickly peaked, and as my orgasm crashed over me, I screamed, "Oh, God, Mom! I'm coming!"

I tried to curl around my orgasm, but Bonnie kept me from snapping my thighs together. She continued pummeling my pussy with her fingers, driving me into a second and bigger orgasm. I lost control of my body and just surrendered to the orgasm, my entire body spasming as I thrashed around, trying to escape the stimulations that were overwhelming me. I unintelligibly wailed until I lost consciousness ...

... When I came to, Bonnie had both arms wrapped around me and was rocking me while chanting, "Oh, 'Elle," repeatedly. I felt so comforted, wrapped in her arms, that I just laid there and enjoyed the remnants of my afterglow.

Finally, I managed to moan, "Oh, Mom! That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, 'Elle," Bonnie said.

"Is it that good when you touch yourself, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, it is, 'Elle," Bonnie said. "But it would feel even better if you touched me."

"Oh, can I, Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, 'Elle, you can touch me," Bonnie moaned as I turned around and sat in her lap.

I started grinding my pussy into Bonnie's, feeling her start rolling her hips in response. I locked eyes with Bonnie while my hands went to her breasts and massaged them. I enjoyed the feel of her soft flesh as my fingers dug deeply into them, making Bonnie moan. I moaned, "Oh, God, Mom! I love touching your breasts!"

I leaned in and captured her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it, swirling my tongue around the base of her nipple, feeling the bumps of her areola. I then captured her nipple between my teeth and slowly bit down on it, watching her eyes to see how hard she could take it. When I saw her wince, I pulled back, tenting her breast as her nipple scraped out between my teeth. "Oh, God, 'Elle!" Bonnie moaned as her nipple snapped back into place.

I immediately did the same thing to her left nipple, eliciting another, even louder "Oh, God, 'Elle!" from Bonnie's mouth.

"Did you enjoy that, Mom?" I asked as I continued massaging her breasts. I couldn't believe how long and hard her nipples were getting. The sight of them made my mouth water.

"Oh, yes, 'Elle! I love it when you bite my nipples!" Bonnie moaned.

Hearing that, I leaned back in and began chewing on her nipples again, switching back and forth, making Bonnie gasp and moan. Our pussies were still furiously grinding away when Bonnie suddenly gasped in a huge breath, held it, and then started wailing as her hips thrust violently, almost throwing me off her lap. She screamed, "Oh, God, 'Elle!" as she came undone, her whole body spasming and thrashing as she lost control. Her wailing cut off, and her whole body went limp, her head lolling to the side as I felt a gush of fluids hit my pussy.

I realized that I had made Bonnie squirt, and I scrambled down between her legs and started lapping up the juices that had sprayed all over her thighs. I loved the aroma and taste of her fluids, and I made sure to get every drop. There was a wet spot on the bed under her ass that would stain the sheets, but that wasn't my problem. Once I had her all cleaned up, I began nuzzling her thighs and the creases between her core and thighs, noting the faint stretch marks from her bearing her daughter Michelle.

Bonnie stirred, and her eyes opened. She moaned, "Oh, 'Elle, that was exquisite!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, Mom," I said. I began nuzzling her pussy, making sure to avoid her sensitive clit. Bonnie started to hum, "Mmmmm," as I wormed my tongue between her lips and drove my tongue into her hole. I wiggled the tip of my tongue around before pulling it out and running it up and down her slit. When I reached her perineum, I tapped it with my tongue, making Bonnie jolt and gasp.

I put my hands behind her knees and pushed them up, exposing Bonnie's puckered anus. I tapped it with my tongue, making Bonnie jolt and gasp again. I watched her anus twitch as I swirled the tip of my tongue around her anus before moving up over her perineum and driving my tongue into her hole once again. "Oh, God, 'Elle," Bonnie moaned.

I brought my right hand down off of Bonnie's leg. I used my index finger to stimulate her anus, pressing in on it while pistoning my tongue in and out of her hole, making Bonnie roll her hips and grab the base of my ponytail as she pressed my face into her pussy. My finger finally penetrated her anus, and I began to piston it in and out, drawing a gasped, "Oh, my God, 'Elle!" from Bonnie.

I felt her tense up, her thighs trembling and beginning to spasm. I pulled my tongue out of her hole and sucked her clit into my mouth as I drove my finger into her ass until my knuckles nestled in her crack. I tongued and nipped her clit until Bonnie exploded into another orgasm. Her thighs snapped shut, trapping my head as her hands feebly tried to pry my head away from her pussy.

Bonnie thrust her hips so wildly that she seemed to flop like a fish out of the water as she tried to curl around her orgasm. I continued attacking her clit, sucking and chewing her little nub until she wailed, "Oh, Gooddd, 'Ellleeeeee!" and went limp, a gush of fluids hitting my chin. With her thighs no longer clamped on my head, I quickly moved down and lapped up her juices while easing my finger out of her ass.

Once I cleaned her up, I watched over Bonnie as she worked through her orgasm and enjoyed her afterglow. Finally, her eyes fluttered open, and Bonnie said, "Oh, God, 'Elle, I love you so much!"

I answered, "Oh, Mom, I love you so much, too."

I crawled up and captured her lips with mine, and we kissed, moaning into each other's mouths. Finally, we broke, and Bonnie said, "I'd really like to taste you, 'Elle."

I said, "Oh, Mom, I'd like you to taste me too." I quickly scrambled up and straddled Bonnie's face and lowered my pussy into her face. Bonnie moaned as she French kissed my pussy. Her tongue licked up and down my slit before shoving it into my hole. Her hands went to my hips, pulling my pussy into her face. I ground my pussy against Bonnie's face and moaned, "Oh, God, Mom. That feels so good!"

Bonnie was incredible as she quickly brought me to the edge of my orgasm. I was moaning, "Oh, God, Mom," over and over as I rolled my hips, hitting my clit against her nose.

As I felt I would crash into my orgasm, Bonnie pulled her tongue out of my hole and sucked my clit into her mouth. She sucked, licked, and nibbled my clit, and I screamed, "OHHH GODDD MOOMMM!!!" as I crashed into my orgasm, humping my pussy hard into her face before I lost control of my body.

I collapsed off to the side, falling onto the bed beside Bonnie. She took me in her arms and held me tight against her. She petted me as I worked through my orgasm, repeatedly saying, "Oh, 'Elle," until I recovered ...

... Finally, Bonnie was sated and limp, her head lolled to the side, and she was softly snoring. As I dressed, I gazed at her and realized that Bonnie had never broken character while fantasizing that I was her daughter. I thought about Sinéad and how I loved her, even though she was my aunt. Despite how similar they looked, I never thought about Mom like I did Sinéad because she was my mother. But was I using Sinéad as a proxy for my mother without realizing it? I'd have to think about that.

I leaned in, tenderly kissed Bonnie's cheek, and whispered, "Good night, Mom," before pulling the duvet over her. I had enjoyed our tryst and wouldn't mind letting her indulge in her fantasy again if she wanted to. I left a note on the notepad beside the phone with my number, inviting her to call me if she was ever in town again.

I left her room, turning out the lights and ensuring the door was latched and locked before taking the elevator to the lobby. I smiled at the night clerk as I left, and she smiled back at me, probably thinking I had just left some man's room. I laughed to myself, imagining the look on her face if I told her I had just fucked my mother senseless.

I drove back to my dorm and returned to my empty room. As I performed my toilet before bed, I thought about Bonnie and her incestuous fantasy about her daughter Michelle. I had no evidence that anything Bonnie had told me was true, so maybe it was just a fantasy, and she wasn't using me as a proxy for her daughter. In any event, the sex had been great, and I'd probably never see her again, anyway.

When I called Sinéad to tell her about my latest adventure, she laughed and asked if I had let her spank me. I told her that I had seriously considered it if Bonnie had wanted to try it, but it had never been brought up. Sinéad said that if it does to indulge her. After all, if my ass belonged to her, she could give it to Bonnie if she wanted to. The thought that Sinéad could give my ass to anyone sent a thrill through my body. I said I'd think about it and said goodbye.

May 1970

I was just about done with the last of my classes and preparing for graduation. I had been on the Dean's List the entire time and would again be graduating Magna Cum Laude with my MBA. I had enjoyed my internship at Martin Marietta and hoped to interview for a permanent position once I graduated. Several recruiters contacted me at the behest of other aerospace companies and even a few financial institutes, so I had options if Martin Marietta passed on me.

I had a great time at Harvard. The schoolwork was hard, but I learned a lot about how big business works. We were encouraged to form study groups and work with each other on the more challenging problems. The important thing was building networks with other people in the field. I had no problem building relationships with my fellow students. The guys were easy because they weren't always thinking with their brains. I'll admit I occasionally took advantage of that. I did have to be careful with women because being a lesbian was still taboo, and I could make choices without using my brain as easily as any guy could.

I was looking forward to a break after graduation to visit home and Aunt Sinéad. I only saw her and Sionainn for a few days last summer because of my internship at Martin Marietta and a five-week summer course I took for extra credit. I flew back for Christmas each year and saw my family.

My first roommate, Deidre, did marry her guy Brad and the last I heard, they were happily married, and Deidre was graduating with honors like me. I was happy for her and her ability to announce her love to the world while I had to hide mine.

While ruminating on how unfair some things were, my phone rang. I picked up and said, "Hello?"

"Anna, this is Bonnie."

I smiled, immediately feeling better and looking forward to having some fun with Bonnie. "Hello, Bonnie. Are you in town?"

"Yes, I am. Are you free tonight?"

"As a matter of fact, I am. The usual time?"

"Yes, that will be fine. I'm looking forward to seeing you."

"Me, too. See you at seven," I said before hanging up.

I smiled, thinking about Bonnie and our kinky relationship over the last year and a half. Bonnie managed to justify a trip to Boston every two to three months, so we had met at the Sapphic Portal each time before ending up at her hotel for a night of role-playing sex. I found out that Bonnie actually did have a daughter named Michelle. When she showed me a picture of her, we did look similar, although Michelle was taller than me. Bonnie's husband had died several years ago, so Bonnie and Michelle had been on their own, having grown closer since his death.

I had enjoyed pretending to be her daughter so Bonnie could work through her incestuous fantasy of having sex with her daughter without risking destroying their relationship. I know Bonnie appreciated it and told me several times how close she had come to trying to act it out with her daughter. She probably would have gone too far except for having me as an outlet for her feelings.

I dressed as Bonnie fantasized how her daughter would dress, wearing a lovely purple flounce dress that made my eyes pop. I was going to go commando and braless tonight, but I wore matching thigh highs and a garter belt. I noticed that Bonnie had really enjoyed the feeling of stockings when I wrapped my legs around her.

I drove to the Sapphic Portal, parked, and headed inside, still having to show ID to prove I was twenty-one. I didn't mind since I liked that people couldn't see how old I really was. When I entered, Bonnie was already there, and as I walked up to her, I noticed Bonnie had a serious look on her face. When she said, "Hello, Anna," I realized something was different. Every time up until now, the fantasy started as soon as we met.


123456...8