The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April smirked and said, "If you're up to it," throwing down the challenge for me to accept or ignore.

I was going to say, "You're on," when a pretty bartender came up and asked us if we needed anything.

We all turned to her as one, and I said, "I'll have a Singapore Sling."

April said, "Modelo Negra."

June said, "Make that two."

I sat next to June, and April sat on my other side. As we waited for our drinks, we talked about the Chernobyl disaster in the USSR and the spread of radiation throughout Europe. I had to be careful not to discuss any secret information I knew about the situation and stuck to talking about the effect this would have on the nuclear energy industry. We also discussed the Challenger disaster and how that would affect our space presence.

While we talked, I was checking them out while they were checking me out. I was thrilled at the desire I saw in both of their eyes, and I was impressed with their intelligence, so I asked, "April, June, where did you go to school?"

I saw them exchange a look as if deciding how much to tell a complete stranger before June turned to me and said, "We both just graduated with Master's Degrees in Computer Programming from the University of Southern California."

Hearing that, I figured they were around twenty-four years old. My heart momentarily clenched as I thought about my babies and that they had turned twenty-four today.

April must have noticed my momentary distraction and added, "We're here to celebrate our birthdays tonight. What brings you here?"

I looked up at April in surprise and said, "I'm celebrating my birthday tonight, too." Now I was really interested in finding out more about these two beauties.

I saw both of them smiling, but before anything more was said, the bartender brought our drinks. I insisted on paying for the drinks, saying we were celebrating our birthdays together. They didn't argue too hard, so I figured they were your typical struggling graduates looking for a job and didn't have much money.

We clinked our drinks together in salute, and I sipped my drink. It was perfect, so the bartender who made my Singapore Sling knew what they were doing.

June indicated my outfit and asked, "So this is your first time here?"

I decided to give them something to think about, so I said, "Yes, I was in town for a conference and had heard about this place, so I decided to check it out." I looked June in the eye and said, "I'm glad I did."

As one, April and June put a hand on each of my thighs, leaned in, and said, "We're glad you did, too."

Their touches sent impulses zinging through my body, and my breath caught before a small moan escaped my lips. I turned to April and said, "That's a pretty good hustle you have there with the two-pronged attack."

April glanced over to June for a moment before she said, "Since we both prefer the same type of woman, we found it more productive to work together to trap our prey."

The thought that I had been hunted made me heat up, and I asked, "And what do you do once you trap your prey?"

June leaned in and said, "We like to play with them for a while before we fuck them senseless and send them away happy."

I reached over and touched June's arm as I gave her my most innocent look and asked, "What if you can't fuck them senseless? What if your prey fucks you senseless and sends you away happy?"

June glanced over to April before answering, "We've never had that happen."

I laughed, leaned in, and said, "Until tonight, anyway."

The looks on both their faces were priceless, and I had to laugh again. April recovered first and practically growled, "I'm hearing a lot of talk."

I turned to April, smiled, and said, "If you're up to it," throwing her words back at her, "Take me back to my hotel and we'll just see."

I figured offering to have them come to a neutral site like my hotel room would be safer since I had no idea where they lived or if they'd even want to take me back to their place. I saw April and June look at each other before nodding and turning back to me. "You're on," June said.

April added, "I'll bring the car around," before she took one last pull of her beer and stood up. She headed for the door as June stood up, offered me her arm, and said, "Let's go, Anna."

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could fuck them both senseless, but regardless, everyone was going to go away happy in the end. I figured by challenging them, I'd get their best effort. I took June's proffered arm, and we headed for the door. I had noticed that despite their initial bravado, they weren't as brazen as earlier. Of course, they were still young, and they'd never run into me before, either.

By the time June and I exited the Blue Moon, April had brought their car around to the door. It was a two-door coupe, so I had to get in the back seat. I told April I was staying at the Embassy Suites in El Segundo. Fifteen minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot next to the hotel. During the trip, April and June chatted about some of the computer work they had done and how they had just finished their thesis project. I thought it was cute how one would start a sentence and the other finish it as if they were two halves of one person.

We went into the lobby and over to the elevators. We had to share the elevator with another guest, so we hurried to my room once we got off on the fifth floor. Once I used the keycard to open the door, April and June preceded me into my suite. I loved the suites here because you had a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom.

I watched in amazement as April and June clenched and kissed, leaving no doubt in my mind that they were lovers and not just sisters. I shrugged off my blazer and began unbuttoning my blouse as their hands slid all over each other's body as the kiss continued. I was getting hot and wet just watching the floor show before me.

April was the first to notice that I was nearly undressed as I was removing my slacks after kicking off my heels. She broke their kiss, panting, and moaned, "June, I think Anna is anxious to get started."

June looked over at me, gasping like April was, and the flare of lust I saw in her eyes made my breath catch. She moaned, "I love it when our prey cooperates."

April countered, "I'm not sure she thinks she's the prey."

As April finished, I worked my panties down over my hips before quickly kicking them off. I stood up, posed, and said, "Well, girls, what are you waiting for?"

April and June exchanged a look before they started stripping. June finished first since she just grabbed the hem of her little black dress and pulled it up and over her head in one smooth motion, leaving herself in just her thigh highs and pumps. Before kicking off her pumps, June helped April out of her boots and jeans, leaving April standing there in her harness with her girl cock standing out proudly.

I stepped up to June, reached up to put my left hand behind her head, and pulled her down for a kiss. At the same time, I reached over with my right hand and started stroking April's girl cock. When June's lips touched mine, an explosion occurred in my guts, and I moaned while my knees nearly buckled, only June's arms around me preventing me from falling down. Our tongues battled, and for the first time in my life, I felt like I had finally found what I'd been searching my whole life for.

Before I lost myself to June's delicious mouth, April leaned in, wanting to taste my lips. I broke with June, turned my head, and accepted April's lips. Again, another explosion went off in my guts, and my eyes burned with tears as I surrendered myself to her urgent mouth. I moaned as I was carried away on a cloud of absolute love, never wanting it to end.

Before I knew it, they carried me into the bedroom, and we ended up on the bed, me in the middle, making the Anna sandwich I had joshed about back at the Blue Moon. While April continued to ravage my mouth, June's mouth traveled down over my jaw and onto my neck, licking, sucking, and nibbling on my skin, trying to find the spots that drove me crazy. Each had a hand on one of my breasts, kneading them and pinching and pulling my nipples. I was still grasping April's girl cock in my right hand, and my left hand slid down June's core and between her thighs, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy.

April broke our kiss, and she started working her mouth down over my jaw and onto my neck. I was in heaven, having these two Amazons worshiping my body as was my due. I moaned, "Oh, God, girls," as I was double-teamed into bliss as I had never felt before. Before long, each woman had one of my nipples in their mouth, sucking, licking, and biting them, making me writhe and moan.

My hands were now on the back of each head, my fingers entwined in their thick hair, pressing their mouths into my breasts. Their hands, now free, slid down over my core, and one hand started stimulating my clit. At the same time, the other pushed a finger into my hole, sliding in easily from the copious juices my pussy was generating.

I felt another finger joining the first in my pussy as they pistoned in and out, quickly driving me to the edge of an incredible orgasm. As soon as I felt a third finger join the other two, I screamed my way into an orgasm that rolled over me, picking up my body and tossing me about like a straw in a tornado. My body nearly levitated off the bed as I thrashed, shook, and spasmed, trying to curl around my orgasm.

April and June continued their attack on my body, and I crashed into an even bigger orgasm, and my senses left ...

... When I came to, I felt activity next to me on the bed. When I opened my eyes and turned my head, I saw April fucking June with her girl cock. June had her thigh-high clad legs wrapped around April's hips as April pistoned her girl cock in and out of June's pussy. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw, watching these identical women enjoy each other's love.

I heard June moan, "Oh, God, Sis, I'm coming," at the same time that April moaned the same thing. I watched in fascination as April rammed her girl cock into June's pussy one last time. They both clenched and started spasming and thrashing simultaneously.

Finally, April rolled off of June, and they both lay on their backs, gasping as they recovered from their mutual orgasms. Once they settled down and were breathing easily, I climbed between June's legs and dove into her pussy tongue first. April clambered around behind me, and I felt the tip of her girl cock press in between my lips. I reached back, gripped her girl cock, still slick with June's juices, and guided it to my entrance. I drove my tongue into June's hole just as April pressed her girl cock into my hole. The feeling of stretching and fullness increased as April slowly eased her girl cock into my pussy until her hips kissed my ass.

I moaned into June's pussy as April's hands gripped my hips and began withdrawing her girl cock. She slowly pushed in again before gradually picking up speed. I had my tongue deep in June's pussy as my nose bumped her clit each time April bottomed out in me. I lost myself in the sensations as I lubricated my index finger and started swirling it around June's anus. June moaned, "Oh, God, Anna!" as my finger eased into her anus.

April was pounding away in my pussy, driving me to the edge. I didn't want to come before June did, so I pulled my tongue out of her hole and latched my lips around her clit, tonguing it like an all-day sucker. I moaned, "Oh, God!" as April moaned, "Oh, God, Anna! I love fucking your pussy!"

I was close to screaming into another orgasm when I felt June tense up, grab my head, and shove it into her pussy. She wailed, "Oh, God!" and came undone just as April slammed her girl cock into my pussy, sending me over the edge. I struggled to keep up my attack on June's clit and ass, not wanting to stop before driving her into an even bigger orgasm.

April continued slamming her girl cock in me, moaning, "Oh, God!" repeatedly as she crashed into her orgasm, losing her rhythm but gamely carrying on, trying to extend my orgasm. Finally, April collapsed on my back, forcing me to collapse onto June's core. Again, they had managed to make an Anna sandwich, and I reveled in the experience, floating away on a cloud of total bliss. We were all gasping as April rolled off me, gaping me as her girl cock pulled out and left me empty. I rolled off of June, and we spent some time working through our orgasms.

We all lost track of time as we tried many different positions. The only constant was April was the only one who used her girl cock on June or me. I chastised myself for not packing my girl cock, vowing to remember it next time, if there was a next time, so I could get in on some of the action. I loved how April and June loved having my fingers in their ass and how they returned the favor, loving how June pistoned her fingers in and out of my ass as April pistoned her girl cock in and out of my pussy.

Before April and June left, looking the worst for the wear, I got their telephone number so I could call them the next time I was in town. I saw them exchange a look before they did, so I knew they didn't usually do this. At the thought I had impressed them enough for them to take this step, I thrilled, but I really didn't want to lose touch with these amazing women. We all conceded a tie as to who wore who out and agreed to do it again sometime in the future. I kissed each of them thoroughly before they exited my room, making sure they knew I had appreciated what had gone down tonight.

As I prepared for bed, I thought about what had transpired tonight. I marveled at the connection I had felt with both April and June. The closest thing it came to was my connection with Aunt Sinéad, although much stronger. I also thought about the coincidence that their birthdays were the same as mine and that they were the same age my babies would be. As I fell asleep, I dreamed about my babies ...

To be continued ...

1...345678