The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please do, Kat," I said. "I'll see you Friday."

"I'll see you Friday, Anna. Goodbye." With that, the phone went dead. I was smiling ear-to-ear as I turned to my calendar and called Barb in to reschedule that meeting and block out Friday.

Friday finally arrived, and I stood in front of my mirror, checking my appearance, wanting to look good for Kat. When I entered the kitchen, George was pouring himself a cup of coffee, and when he saw me, his eyes lit up. He said, "Wow! You look nice today! You must really be serious about seducing Kat."

I had told George that I was going to be busy Friday and that I might be bringing Kat home for the night if all went well. George had plans for the weekend, so we just needed to let each other know what was planned so we didn't accidentally interfere with the other's activities. We had our signals set up, equivalent to the sock on the doorknob in college that everyone was familiar with, so in the event plans changed, we could still avoid embarrassment.

"A girl can always hope," I said with a smile as I stepped up to George, got up on my toes, and gave him a peck on the cheek. I checked out his outfit and briefly fussed with his lapels, smoothing them down as he chuckled at my mother-henning him. I looked up into his eyes and said, "You're no slouch yourself, you know," as I went to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Yes, I know," George sighed, a broad smile on his face. "One of the many burdens I have to shoulder," he said before finishing his coffee. "Well, I've got to go. The place is yours tonight, so have fun," he said before leaning down and pecking me on the cheek.

"Love you," I said to George as he turned to head out to the garage.

"Love you, too," he threw back over his shoulder.

As I drove into the office, I thought about the plans I had set in motion for tonight. I had made reservations at a nice Italian restaurant in McLean called Capri Ristorante Italiano for 7:00 PM tonight. Then we'd go do some dancing at The Sly Fox before, hopefully, heading back to my place for the night.

When I entered the lobby, I verified that Kat's security badge was ready. I had applied for a permanent badge for her, claiming that she'd be a regular visitor for the foreseeable future. "At least I hope so," I thought as I swiped through the security door to get to my office.

When I got the call that my visitor was here, I sent Barb down to get Kat. When my door opened and Barb ushered Kat in, I got up and walked around my desk to greet her. We shook hands, and when we released, I ran my index finger over her palm while giving her my biggest smile. I said, "It's good to see you again, Kat," as I blatantly ran my eyes up and down her body, loving how her uniform fit her body.

Kat smiled back at me, her eyes running over my body, making my pussy hot and my nipples ache and tighten. "It's good to see you again, Anna," she said. "I'm glad you had the time to see me."

I motioned toward my table with two chairs strategically placed beside each other. Kat went over to it and put her briefcase on the table. She then unbuttoned her uniform jacket and shrugged it off before hanging it on the back of her chair. Encouraged by that, I did the same, shrugging off my blazer and draping it on the back of my chair. This allowed me to show off my ruffled blouse with as many buttons unbuttoned as possible to show my cleavage, but not enough to let my nipples show through my semi-translucent lacy bra.

Unfortunately, Kat's uniform blouse was completely buttoned up so her tab tie could be snapped shut. Of course, that didn't hide the fact that her breasts were straining the buttons, and I could see the lace pattern of her bra embossed on the material of the blouse.

Kat's eyes snapped to my chest, and I saw a flare of lust in her eyes as we sat at the table. I looked up into her eyes and innocently asked, "So, Kat, what did you want to show me?"

Kat licked her lips, pulled her presentation out of her briefcase, and said, "Unfortunately, nothing as sexy as what you're showing me." She locked eyes with me again, and I could see they were dilated, as I'm sure mine were.

I loved that Kat wasn't going to be shy about where I wanted this to go tonight, but, for now, we needed to, at least, pretend to be doing business. "There is that, Kat. But, business before pleasure?" I asked.

Kat opened her presentation and said, "Yes, we'd better take care of business first."

We spent the morning reviewing numbers and budgets for the several programs Martin Marietta was contracted to do. As we huddled over the table, our shoulders constantly bumped. We'd look into each other's eyes each time before Kat continued with her presentation. We were so deep into the numbers that I was startled when my intercom beeped, and Barb said, "Anna, your lunch reservation is in five minutes."

I looked at Kat and said, "I reserved a private room in the Executive Dining Room. I hope you don't mind?"

"No, that's fine, Anna. I am ready to eat something," Kat said with a smile.

"Oh? Something or someone?" I asked with a purr.

Kat's breath caught, and she licked her lips before she said, "Something now, maybe someone later?"

"I think that can be arranged," I said with a huge smile as we got up, donned our jackets, and headed out of my office.

We made it to the Executive Dining Room in time and found our private table. We didn't sit next to each other because the steward would be coming in and out to wait on us, so we sat across from each other. After ordering our lunch, we talked about the Space Shuttle Columbia and its maiden flight that had landed successfully at Edwards Air Force Base. We both expected that it would be the first of many trips by it and its sister shuttles.

When we finished eating and were sipping our coffees, I asked, "Kat, I hope you don't need to head back to DC after we're done?"

"No," Kat said with a smile. "I don't have any place I need to be tonight."

"Good," I said. "I hope you don't mind, but I made reservations for us for dinner tonight."

"Oh?" said Kat. "Tell me more."

I told Kat about the dinner plans I had made and my thoughts about going dancing afterward. I asked, "I hope you brought a change of clothing?"

Kat leaned in and said, "As a matter of fact, I did pack an overnight bag in case you had something like this in mind."

I smiled and said, "Great. Once we're done here, you can follow me to my place and change before we head out."

"Okay, Anna," Kat said. "Let's go get started so we can finish up at a decent time."

"Sounds good to me," I said as we got up.

We stopped in the Executive washroom to freshen up before returning to my office. We returned to the presentations, eschewing any additional flirting, not wanting to waste any time. Finally, at 4:30 PM, we were done. We sat back, and I told Kat, "Those are promising budget numbers. I'm pretty sure we can meet or even come in under those numbers, assuming no external events cause economics to change."

"That's great, Anna. I had to fight hard to get the AF-SAE to accept that those numbers were doable. I appreciate that you are willing to work within these budgets," Kat finished, and I could tell she was relieved and pleased that I was on board with them. Knowing the labyrinthine nature of the two-year budget cycle that DoD had to work with, I understood how hard she had to work to produce the numbers she showed me.

I reached over and took Kat's hand, the first overt touch I had made, the shock making both our breaths catch as I said, "Kat, I really appreciate the hard work you put into these budgets. You've made my job a lot easier, and I want to make sure you know I know." After a beat, I squeezed her hand, let it go, and said, "Let's pack up and get out of here."

Before we left the office, I handed Kat a sheet of paper with a map and directions to my place. We separated in the parking lot, and I walked to my car, got in, and took off. The traffic was miserable this time of day on a Friday, and it would take thirty to forty-five minutes to arrive home. I got home, pulled into the garage, and got out of my car as Kat pulled up. She was driving a nice Datsun 280ZX. I directed her to pull into the garage before closing the garage door.

Kat walked into the house with her overnight bag, and I directed her to the guest bedroom and en suite bathroom. I headed to my bedroom, anxious to change into something that I thought Kat would appreciate. I had a little black dress that was scandalous on a good day, and I planned on being bad tonight. I quickly went through my toilet before pulling the dress on, wearing only thigh highs and a garter belt under it. The dress was so short that there was a gap between the top of the thigh highs and the hem, exposing the garters.

In my 3" stilettos, my ass and legs looked great. I turned back and forth in front of the mirror, checking to ensure everything else looked as good. I had my hair down tonight, letting it fall to the small of my back. Kat had only seen it in French braids before, and I hoped she'd like it like that.

When I came out of my bedroom, Kat was standing there in a simple off-the-shoulder white sweater dress that hugged her body like a second skin, contrasting nicely with her olive complexion as the hem ended mid-thigh. Kat had her hair down, falling below her shoulder blades. My nipples ached and hardened as I saw her nipples tenting her dress, letting me know she was braless and liked my outfit. I heated up as her eyes caressed my body, stopping on my chest, obviously enjoying that my nipples were tenting my dress.

"You look yummy," I said, licking my lips.

"You look incredible," Kat said, licking her lips.

"Two hot girls are going out on the town," I said. I wanted to take her in my arms and ravage her, but I reluctantly resisted and said, "How about you drive?"

"Okay," Kat said.

We headed out to the garage, and I grabbed the garage door opener before getting in her car. We headed out, and I directed her to Capri Ristorante Italiano. When we got there, Kat pulled up to the valet parking. The attendant graciously handed us out before taking the car to be parked. We walked in and up to the hostess desk, where I gave the hostess my name. I noticed she was eying us both and saw approval in her glance.

The hostess led us to our table, and I noticed many customers were following us with their eyes. Our table was in an alcove that gave us some privacy, so I slid over to sit next to Kat. A cute woman approached and introduced herself as Candy, and said she'd be our server for the evening. She asked if we wanted something to drink, and I ordered a Salty Dog. Kat ordered a Yuengling Golden Pilsner, saying she loved just about any Yuengling beer since discovering it recently.

While waiting for our drinks, we talked about current events, trying to ignore the sexual tension that was ramping up so much that I was worried that we might do something to bring attention to the fact that we were lesbians. At the same time, I wanted Kat primed so that once we were safely behind closed doors tonight, we would both go wild and have an incredible night of sex. We both complained about the cost of first-class postage going up from fifteen cents to eighteen cents last month. With all of the mail processed by Martin Marietta, that would be a big hit on our postage budget. Kat agreed, saying it was going to affect AF programs, too.

When Candy came back with our drinks, we ordered dinner. I ordered the Chicken Marsala, and Kat ordered the lasagna. While we waited, I asked Kat about her career in the Air Force. She told me she had gotten her BSEE at MIT before going through Officer Training School at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Texas. She was in the second year of her assignment at the Pentagon. She expected to be working a new assignment, hopefully to a Headquarters position. Kat had her eye on a liaison position but really enjoyed working in acquisition.

Our food came, interrupting our conversation. We dug in, finding the food delicious. The servings were huge, and with all the bread and salad offered for sides, we barely put a dent in the dishes. We ate what we could, not wanting to stuff ourselves silly, and ended up taking most of it with us. I insisted on covering the tab since this wasn't a business meeting, and Kat had nothing to do with our contracts with DoD.

We left, and I directed Kat to the Sly Fox. Being Friday night, the place was hopping. We again took advantage of valet parking and headed inside. We got a lot of attention from the single men and had to gently turn them away, smiling at them so they wouldn't go away mad. We made our way to the bar and ordered drinks, me a Singapore Sling and Kat another Yuengling beer, this time a dark porter. We sipped our drinks and checked out the dance floor. It was crowded with many couples, but a few pockets of singles were milling around as a group.

Once we finished our drinks, we made our way onto the dance floor. We started dancing, switching partners, not wanting to encourage anyone to make a play for either of us. We mostly danced with guys, and I loved how their eyes were everywhere but at my eyes, making me hot, knowing I was being appreciated despite being older than a lot of them. A few women were eying us, especially when Kat and I danced together or with other women. I saw that Kat had her share of admirers, too. By the time we were done dancing, I'm sure we had left a lot of disappointed men and even a couple of disappointed women behind.

By now, Kat and I wanted nothing more than to return to my place. We made our escape and headed for the exit. After getting the car for us, the attendant handed us in, and Kat took off. As soon as we were back on the road, I grabbed Kat's hand and placed it on my thigh, just under the hem of my dress. I spread my legs and felt Kat's fingers exploring and discovering I had no panties. I heard Kat's breath catch, and a low moan escaped her lips as her finger drifted up and down my slit. Kat said, "God, Anna. You're going to make it hard for me not to just pull over and ravish you right now."

I grinned at her and said, "But we'd have much more fun with a king bed to play on." I started rolling my hips and thrusting up when Kat's finger approached my entrance, getting it to slide into my hole. I moaned my approval, harmonizing with Kat's moan as her finger penetrated me.

"God, Anna, you're so tight, hot, and wet," Kat moaned as she drove her finger in until her knuckles nestled between my lips.

"All for you, Kat," I moaned. I grabbed her wrist and started humping her hand. Kat crooked her finger, hitting my G-spot and sending impulses zinging through my body. Before Kat ran off the road, I pulled her hand up to my mouth and licked my juices off her finger, making sure to get every drop.

Kat moaned, "Oh, God, Anna," barely able to drive, so I let go of her hand and closed my legs. Kat turned her attention back to the road and said, "God, Anna, I nearly ran off the road."

I said, "Sorry, Kat," so contritely that Kat tried to reassure me she wasn't complaining. I cut her off by leaning across the console and laying my cheek against her arm. I chuckled and said, "We'd create quite a scandal if the EMTs found our bodies in the ditch with your hand between my thighs."

Kat laughed a sultry laugh that sent a pulse shooting through my body. "Oh, God, my parents would die of embarrassment," she said.

We made it back to my place without further incident, and once the garage door was down, I climbed over the console, straddled Kat's lap, threw my arms around her neck, and attacked her lips with mine. We both started moaning as our mouths opened simultaneously, and our tongues plundered each other's mouths. Our moans resonated, making a sound indescribably beautiful as we writhed against each other, crushing our breasts together. I was grinding my pussy on Kat's core, my dress riding up as Kat's hands went to my bare ass, fondling it and digging her fingers into my flesh.

Finally, I broke the kiss and gasped, "God, Kat, I've wanted to do that since I first saw you at the Pentagon."

"Me, too, Anna," Kat gasped.

We got out of the car and into the house before I pulled my dress up over my head and tossed it on the floor, leaving me in my garter belt and thigh highs. I turned to Kat and grabbed the hem of her dress to work it up over her hips when I realized that my grinding on Kat had stained her dress with my juices. I started to apologize, but Kat finished pulling her dress up over her head and hushed me, saying, "It's just a dress, Anna. I'm sure it'll wash out."

She then grabbed my ass and picked me up as I wrapped my arms around her neck and wrapped my legs around her hips. Our lips locked again, and we started moaning as Kat walked us into my bedroom. She set me down on the bed before climbing on, too, sitting up against the headboard, spreading her legs wide. I paused to look at her beautiful pink pussy framed by her short, trimmed black curly rug.

I was going to dive into her pussy when Kat grabbed and pulled me into her before turning me around and placing me between her legs. She hooked her long legs over mine and pulled me back into her, my head nestling between her breasts. I reached behind me and wrapped my arms around her neck, giving her complete access to my body. "Oh, God, Kat," I moaned as her left hand crushed my breast, pinching my nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and her right hand slid down over my core to my pussy, cupping it and squeezing it.

Kat leaned in, nuzzled the top of my head, and moaned, "Oh, God, Anna, you're so beautiful!"

Without any preamble, Kat plunged her middle finger into my pussy, searching for my G-spot. I thrust my hips to help her bury her finger in my pussy, loving the penetration. She pulled out and added her ring finger before plunging back in, stretching my pussy and filling it. I moaned and thrust my hips again as Kat began pistoning her fingers in and out rapidly, the base of her thumb hitting my clit, sending pulses through my body that warred with the impulses from her pinching, pulling, and rolling my nipple.

I was so primed that I quickly screamed into an orgasm, trying to curl around it but unable to because Kat was holding me, so I couldn't stop her from continuing to plunder my pussy despite my struggles. I quickly screamed into a second orgasm as Kat added a third finger, pistoning her fingers in and out so rapidly that her hand liked like a blur.

I lost myself in the fury of her attack, giving in to the inevitable and writhing, spasming, and wailing until I blacked out ...

... When I came to, I was wrapped in Kat's arms, and she was rocking me as she chanted, "Oh, God, Anna."

I managed to wrap my arms over Kat's arms and said, "Oh, my God, Kat. That was wonderful."

"Oh, good," Kat responded as she stopped rocking me. "I was worried I had killed you."

"I wouldn't want to go any other way," I said with a chuckle. I spent a few more minutes just reveling in the lassitude from my orgasm. Finally, I pulled her arms from around me and moved out of her lap before turning around and diving into her hot, wet pussy. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, worming the tip between her lips, gathering up her juices, and reveling in their taste.


1...345678