The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat's hands went to the back of my head, pressing my face into her pussy. She started rolling her hips, grinding her pussy against my face. I thrust my tongue into her hole, drawing a moaned "Oh, God, Anna!" out of her mouth. Each time my nose hit her clit, her hips jerked, and she gasped. Kat's aroma was intoxicating, and her juices tasted divine.

I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and tapped her perineum, drawing a moaned "Oh, God!" from Kat's mouth. I ran my tongue up her slit and sucked her clit into my mouth. When I started tonguing it, Kat moaned and arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed. I took the opportunity to start playing with her anus, swirling my finger around it, spreading the juices dripping down around it to lubricate it and my finger. I started pressing in, feeling her anus spasming. Another gasped, "Oh, God, Anna!" escaped her lips as my finger slipped into her anus.

I could feel her little nub hardening and growing as it became erect and escaped its protective sheath. I caught it between my teeth, eliciting a gasped, "Ahhh!!" as Kat came undone and started spasming and thrashing. Her thighs snapped shut on my head, making it hard to hear her keening her orgasm. I continued my assault, shoving my whole finger into her ass as I chewed on her clit.

Kat's hands were trying to pull my head away from her pussy, but with her thighs snapped shut, she couldn't as she screamed, "Ohhhh Goddddddd!!!!!" and exploded into an even bigger orgasm. She was writhing, trying to curl around her orgasm but couldn't because I was caught between her thighs. Suddenly, she went limp, her hands fell away from my head, and her thighs relaxed enough for me to come up for air.

I cleaned her up, licking up the copious juices she expelled in the throes of her orgasm. I crawled up her body, straddling her core as I rested my head between her breasts. I listened to her heart beating like a trip hammer before eventually slowing down to its resting heartbeat rate.

Finally, Kat stirred, wrapping her arms around me as her eyes fluttered open. A sleepy smile spread over her face as Kat saw me looking at her. She licked her lips and finally managed to say, "God, Anna, I think I saw the face of God."

"Was She as pretty as me?" I snarked, smiling at her.

Her eyes drifted closed as she succumbed again to the afterglow of her orgasm, but before her head lolled to the side, she managed to say, "Not even close ...."

To say I was pleased that I had made Kat pass out would be like saying that Bruckner's Eighth Symphony was just a nice piece of music. I snuggled into Kat and waited for her to recover, knowing that we would have a lot more fun before the night was over.

When Kat regained her senses, she said, "I want to go and get something out of my bag."

Intrigued, I watched as Kat padded out of the room. Soon she was back, and she had a harness on with a sizeable purple girl cock bobbing and swaying as she walked back into the room. She held a bottle of lubricant in her hand, but I clambered out of bed and took it from her, saying, "Let me do that for you, Kat."

I kneeled down in from of her and wrapped my hands around the thick shaft as I took the bulbous head into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it as Kat's hands went to the back of my head. I let her gently push on my head, taking in more of her girl cock until the head reached the back of my throat. I locked eyes with her, the look on her face making me flush with desire as I saw the predatory smile on her lips.

I started bobbing my head back and forth, working my saliva down the shaft of her girl cock. Once thoroughly lubricated with my saliva, I stood up, cupped her face, and asked, "On my back or my hands and knees?"

"Head down and ass up," Kat growled, her eyes black from dilating.

My whole body thrilled from the growl, and I climbed onto the bed, leaving my feet and ass hanging over the edge, lowered my head to the bed, and put my arms behind my back. I felt her hand run over my ass before she gave it a light slap. "Oh, my," I said as I felt her behind me. I felt the head of her girl cock work its way between my lips to my entrance. Then I felt her hands on my hips as she pressed in. The head stretched me as it entered me, and I felt stuffed by the time I felt her hips meet my ass.

I moaned, "Oh, God, Kat. Your girl cock feels so good!"

Kat growled, "Good! Now beg for it."

"Oh, God, Kat! Please fuck me with your girl cock!" I moaned, playing along. "Fuck me hard and deep!"

Kat started pulling out, nearly gaping me before pressing back in. I moaned again, "Oh, God, Kat! Fuck me! Make me scream!"

When her hips met my ass, I moaned my pleasure again. Kat pulled out and back in, increasing her pace. I encouraged her by moaning louder and started chanting, "Harder! Faster!" Soon her hips were slapping my ass, shaking my body, and I was in heaven.

I felt her left hand leave my hip and grab my hair, pulling my head up off the bed. I moaned, "Oh, God, Kat!" as she kept pulling, and I levered my body up until my arms were trapped between my back and Kat's core. Her right hand left my hip and grabbed my right breast, crushing it in her grip, as her left hand let go of my hair and grabbed my left breast.

I started wailing as Kat's thrusts nearly lifted me off my knees, my whole body shuddering each time she bottomed out in my pussy. I was practically screaming, "Harder! Faster!" as Kat's fingers dug deep into my breasts, my hard, aching nipples clamped between her fingers.

I screamed into an incredible orgasm, surrendering myself to it, losing control of my body. My screams seemed to spur Kat into fucking me even more violently, her hard thrusts lifting me completely off my knees each time her girl cock buried itself in my pussy. I was tossed around like a boat in a typhoon and screamed into an even more powerful orgasm, losing myself in the absolute bliss I felt ...

... I was vaguely aware of being lowered to the bed and Kat's girl cock pulling out, leaving me slightly sad from the feeling of emptiness ...

... I felt arms wrapped around me and a voice saying, "Oh, Anna," over and over ...

... When I opened my eyes, the most beautiful face, with a worried look, was right before me. I smiled and asked, "Oh, God, are you an angel?"

A smile came over Kat's face before she said, "No, Anna. I've been pretty naughty, so I don't think I qualify."

"Oh, God, Kat! What you did to me was incredible," I returned, snuggling into her. I sighed and said, "You were so bad that you were good!"

"Good," Kat said. "I'm glad you enjoyed that."

I chuckled and said, "Enjoy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. Give me a minute, and I'll return the favor ...."

... True to my promise, I did my best to return the favor. Finally, after many more orgasms, we couldn't go on and fell asleep ...

... When I woke, I was spooned up against Kat with her arms over my ribs, her hand gently cradling my breast. My pussy and breasts ached as I remembered how Kat had thoroughly fucked me last night. When I looked down at her hand and saw the contrast between her olive skin and my white skin, I flashed back to waking up like this with Alessia, and my eyes burned with unshed tears. I needed to get Alessia out of my head, or I would have to stop seeing Kat. Remembering everything we had done last night, I knew I would be seeing Kat again. So, I cleared my mind, gently put my thoughts of Alessia away, and concentrated on listening to Kat's breathing. Eventually, I heard it speed up, and her hand lightly squeezed my breast, making my nipples ache and tighten up ...

... Eventually, we both smelled breakfast being cooked. Kat looked at me with a puzzled look, and I explained that my husband, George, was fixing breakfast for us. "He doesn't mind?" she asked incredulously.

I said, "No, Kat. He's gay, so we're each other's beard. I do the same for him when he brings one of his friends home for the night. He'd love to meet you if you don't mind."

Kat said she wouldn't mind, so we got out of bed, threw on robes, and padded out to the kitchen. George was in the process of making pancakes when we came into the kitchen. I introduced them to each other, and George's gracious manners soon won Kat over, and by the end of breakfast, Kat was smitten with his charm and grace.

***

Over the next eight months, Kat and I got together as often as we could, considering our schedules contained a lot of travel. Kat did get her promotion to Major below the zone and a new assignment to Headquarters AFLC at Wright-Patterson AFB. We celebrated, spending one last night together. When we parted the following day, we promised the other to move on and not have any regrets. What we had over the previous eight months had been great, but we both knew it was over. We parted as friends but never saw each other again.

June 1986

Unfortunately, I was going to be out of town for my 40th birthday. An important conference, Ernst and Young's Strategic Growth Forum, was being held at the Embassy Suites in El Segundo, California. Conferences like these were important for cross-talk between contractors where we finance officers could discuss budgeting stratagems with our peers so we could present a united front when taking our concerns to DoD.

Being the Deputy CFO had its perks, and one was attending these types of conferences. Since I was responsible for all DoD project budgets for Martin Marietta, I was just one door away from being the CFO. I was working really hard to make that last step and become one of the first female CFOs for defense contractors. I was a regular visitor to the Pentagon, visiting with the various undersecretaries of acquisition and even a few members of Congress.

The conference would last two days, but I would stay one extra day. On previous trips to the Greater LA area, I had seen fliers advertising for a place named the Blue Moon. From the fliers I saw, it looked like it would be something like the Sapphic Portal that I had visited in Boston. There were lesbian bars in the greater DC area but nothing that came close to the Sapphic Portal, and I was hoping that the Blue Moon would be a nice place.

The conference was a success, and I got a lot accomplished. I loved the Embassy Suites because of the open foyer that went up to the roof five floors up. The trees and shrubs gave an airy feeling of being outside while actually being inside. Most participants were checking out and heading to the airport while I returned to my room to freshen up. I decided to wear my business suit since I didn't know what the dress code for The Blue Moon would be like. At least with my outfit, I wouldn't be underdressed or overdressed, but I may stand out.

I went to the lobby and had the shuttle take me to the address I gave them. It was out in Strawberry Park, about eight miles from the hotel. About fifteen minutes later, the shuttle pulled up in front of a subdued building. The only signage was a round circle painted blue with the word MOON in white centered inside the circle. I exited the shuttle and waited for it to start pulling out of the parking lot before I walked up to the door. The security guard asked for my ID, and I showed her my Virginia driver's license. She smiled at me and said that I didn't look that old, and I smiled back and thanked her. She opened the door for me, and I walked in.

The lobby was small, with a coat closet off to the left. I didn't see a hostess desk, so I just walked into what looked like a large lounge with a bar along one side and a dance floor on the other. There were pool tables in the back and tables and booths along the wall and out between the bar and dance floor.

I looked around and saw that the clients were all women and varied in dress and age. Most women looked to be my age or older, but a few younger women were scattered about. Since there wasn't a hostess, I assumed I could just find an available table and sit. While I was deciding what to do, several women approached, wanting to talk to me or hit on me.

While I began engaging with the women forward enough to approach me, I noticed a tall, fit woman working her way toward me. There was something about the way she carried herself that intrigued me. I didn't want to scare her away, so I interacted with the women already gathered around me, greeting them and fending off offers, telling them I'd get back to them later.

I noticed that the crowd around me started dissipating as the tall woman approached, as though they realized that they couldn't compete with her. Finally, I was face to face with her, and even in my heels, she was a head taller than me. I looked up at her, stunned by how beautiful she was. Her auburn hair down over her shoulders made her turquoise eyes pop. Her little black dress hugged her body like a second skin, and it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples strained to tear through her outfit.

She licked her lips, smiled, and said, "Hello, I'm June, and I haven't seen you here before."

I returned her smile and replied, "Hello, June. I'm Anna, and I haven't seen you here before, either."

June's eyes lit up, and a chuckle escaped her lips. Her eyes were darting over my body, and I was warming up as I realized this young woman was interested in me. I figured she must be in her early twenties, and she was either fooled by my youthful appearance or was into older women.

"That's because you've never been here before," June replied, calling my bluff.

I laughed at being caught out and saw the effect my laugh had on her. I was intrigued by this beauty, and I reached out and touched the back of her hand. When I did, a pulse zinged through my body, and my breath caught. Luckily, it seemed to have done the same thing to her, giving me time to recover from the shock. June's eyes were dilated to nearly black, and I was sure she would proposition me. I said, "You got me," hoping she'd catch the double meaning of my reply.

June laughed, saying, "Well, I hope you enjoy your visit. I'll be around if you have any questions."

To my surprise, and even more surprising, to my dismay, she then turned and walked away. My eyes followed her, loving how her ass moved and how good her legs looked, even without heels. I don't know what it was about her, but I would take her up on her offer later.

The other women moved back in as soon as June left, apparently still thinking they had a shot at me. I smiled and handled them, not wanting to disappoint anyone, but I had my mind set on June, and I was sure I could win her over. As I talked to the women around me, I noticed that several of them looked behind me and got disappointed looks on their faces before turning away. Just then, I heard June behind me say, "Hello."

I turned, smiling, glad that she had come back. To my surprise, the tall beauty standing there was dressed in jeans and a jean jacket. Hiding my surprise, I looked up at her, laughed, and asked, "Did you just change into another outfit?"

June looked surprised at my statement and said, "No, this is the outfit I was wearing when I came here."

Now I was really intrigued. I looked the woman over, seeing the same auburn hair over the shoulders, the same turquoise eyes, and the same long, lean body in the jeans that emphasized her hips and legs. I noticed a bulge in her jeans and realized that she was packing. Despite my confusion, I loved what I was seeing and licked my lips in anticipation of solving this mystery.

June surprised me by saying, "I'm April, by the way."

Then it hit me, April and June must be identical twins. Now, I was really excited. I could see the same woman dressed as a femme and as a butch at the same time. Just to be sure I wasn't being punked, I asked, "Oh? So, June is your ...?"

April jumped in and finished my statement with, "... Twin sister."

Delighted that I was right, I laughed and said, "So, 'Double your pleasure, double your fun' is in the house?" I stuck out my hand and said, "I'm Anna, by the way, and I'm glad to meet you, April."

April took my hand, sending a pulse zinging through my body identical to the one I got from touching June, heating me up, making my pussy wet and my nipples ache and tighten up. I imagined being ravaged by this woman despite her being so much younger than me.

My guess that April wasn't aware of my age was confirmed when she asked, "Well, Anna, can I buy you a drink?"

I was delighted that I was desired by this beauty, but I needed to warn her about our age difference. I laughed and teasingly said, "April, I'm old enough to be your mother."

When I said that, the shock on her face told me that she wasn't aware of our age difference, so she wasn't looking for a mother figure. I couldn't help but laugh, hoping it wouldn't embarrass her and turn her away.

June returned with, "Well, Anna, I find that hard to believe. You better show me your driver's license to back that statement up."

I was relieved that she was still interested. If April had shown signs of bolting, I would have done it, but her cocky assurance allowed me to say, "Sorry, April, but I don't know you well enough to share that with you." I hoped she would take the opening I just gave her and ask to get to know me better.

Thankfully she took the bait and said, "Would you like to? Get to know me better, I mean?"

I shot for the moon and offered, "Only if your sister joins us," hoping I'd have a shot at them both. The thought of being ravaged by two amazons at once made my whole body thrum as I looked up into her eyes.

I nearly swooned when she said, "Deal," and offered me her arm. I took her arm, and we headed for the bar. I had forgotten about all the other women that had been crowded around me, but I saw a lot of disappointed faces as we approached the bar.

I saw June sitting there, waiting for us, with a satisfied look on her face. It immediately struck me that they had made a double move on me, and I wryly admitted that it had worked. When June stood up to greet us, I couldn't resist saying, "You naughty girl. You didn't tell me you were here with your twin sister."

I watched in fascination as June exchanged a look with April that made my heart clench, and my breath catch at the look of absolute love they shared. Right then, I knew they were more than just sisters: they were lovers. I also knew that there was no way I was going back to my hotel room alone tonight.

June said, "Well, Anna, maybe I just wanted you all for myself." I noticed that they were still gazing into each other's eyes.

I laughed at the thought that the two women would want to fight over me. I said, "Well, I think April might disagree."

I turned to April as she said, "Not really, Anna. I had the same thought myself."

I thrilled at the sight of the two of them continuing their intense gaze with each other, almost as if they were communicating telepathically. I asked, "Are you two going to fight over me?"

June finally broke the gaze she shared with April and looked me in the eye as she made her offer. "No, Anna. We actually want to share you," she said, and by the look in her eye, she hoped I'd accept her offer.

I laughed at having guessed correctly and snarked, "Oh? You two want to make an Anna sandwich?" The thought of the two of them with me in the middle made my pussy start flowing like the Amazon River, and my nipples ached so good from tightening up. I resisted reaching under my blazer to massage my nipples, but just barely.


1...345678