The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that brought me up short. I hadn't considered that while I may be my babies' birth mother, I would never be their mom. For some reason, that made me sad, knowing I would never have that experience.

I was brought out of my thoughts by June, who had picked up the envelope and opened it. I watched in fascination as June pulled out several sheets of folded paper, opened them up, and smoothed them out.

We all leaned in to look, and the first thing I noted was the date of birth. That coincided with what April and June told me and was the same date as my babies. My heart clenched, and I involuntarily gasped, "Oh, my God," when I saw the name of the hospital, St. Francis Hospital, in Midlothian, Virginia. My eyes were drawn to the birth mother's name. When I saw 'Anna Marie O'Reilly,' I screamed, "Oh, my God!" as I buried my face in my hands and the tears started flowing as I rocked myself, not believing what I had just seen ...

... I was dimly aware of arms around me as I worked through my feelings and thoughts. Throughout the years, I had wondered what had happened to my babies and how many times I had dreamed about the day I would find them and tell them all about me and why I had to let them go ...

... Finally, I had my emotions under enough control to lower my hands and look up at my babies. Despite the tears running down my face, I smiled as I reached out, cupped April's and June's cheeks, and exclaimed, "My babies! Oh, my God, my babies!"

April and June were both crying, too, so I wrapped an arm around each neck and pulled them into me as I chanted, "My babies!" repeatedly, only pausing to kiss each one on their cheek between each exclamation. I couldn't believe the feelings zapping through my body as the connection I had felt when I first met them manifested even stronger.

Suddenly, my happiness turned inside out. These were my babies who had been conceived in hate and fear and abandoned by me at birth, who had wished them dead because I didn't want to be reminded of what had happened to me. "Oh, how they must hate me," I thought as I tried to disengage from them, loathing myself for what I had done to them. I knew that was irrational thinking, but I wasn't thinking clearly now.

When I tried to pull away, April and June clung to me even harder. I finally stopped struggling, realizing the futility of fighting these two Amazons. I covered my face again and started wailing again, convinced they would hate me for being so weak. Between the sobs, I whispered, "I'm so sorry," over and over as I rocked myself, wishing I was anywhere else but right here at this moment ...

... "Anna! Anna!"

I snapped out of my down-spiraling emotions when I heard my name nearly shouted. I unfolded myself and looked up at April and June. The looks of concern on their faces made me realize that I needed to snap out of my self-hatred. "Oh, babies!" I cried, forcing a smile on my face as I once again reached out and cupped the cheek of each one of them.

"Are you okay, Anna?" April asked.

"I'm so sorry, babies," I started before June interrupted.

"Why are you sorry?" she asked, almost angrily.

"Oh, God, I wished you would die when I found out I was pregnant," I said, looking away as my shame overpowered me.

"But you carried us to term, anyway, didn't you?" April asked, drawing my gaze to her. "You gave birth to us ... gave us life."

"Y ... yes," I admitted. I looked back and forth between April and June and earnestly said, "But once I accepted that I was going to go through with it, I thought about what beautiful babies you would be. I felt so bad that I would have to give you away, so I did everything I could to ensure you'd be healthy when you were born."

June asked, "Are you disappointed with how we turned out?"

I pulled June into a hug and said, "God, no! You two are perfect!" I sniffled and continued, "I prayed for you every night, asking God to look over you and take care of you. I prayed that you'd be in a good home and that they'd love you, take care of you, and help you grow up to be the two incredible women you are."

I pulled back and saw the tears in their eyes. I said, "Oh, babies, you've exceeded all of my expectations." I looked down at my hands clutched in my lap. "I just hope you don't hate me for being so weak."

April said, "Why would I hate you? You were in an impossible situation and, under the circumstances, did the best you could. In truth, this only makes me love you even more than I already do."

April looked at June, who nodded and said, "Anna, I could never hate you. You've given me the greatest gift ever, and I could never repay you for it."

I was so overwhelmed by their declarations that I started crying again. Through tears, I said, "Oh, babies, I love you so much!"

We spent the rest of the night talking. There were periods of tears and laughter as we worked through our feelings about the revelation that I was their birth mother. They pressed me for all of the details about the rape, wondering if I knew who their father was. Unfortunately, I had no idea who their father was because I had no idea who had raped me. I never saw his face, and the police never found any evidence that could have identified him.

One of the many things we discussed was if abortion had been available, would I have taken that option. I told them I honestly didn't know what I would have done even if abortion had been an option. Being from a devout Catholic family, choosing abortion would have never been a consideration, and even now, I didn't think I could have consciously killed a fetus.

Finally, we talked ourselves out and started yawning, all thoughts of mind-blowing sex gone out the window. We all performed our toilets and crawled into bed together, me in the middle, wrapped in the arms of my two babies. I fell asleep knowing my babies didn't hate me for wishing them dead but loved me for giving them life ...

... I woke up, and it was just barely morning. Being still on east coast time, I was wide awake, and my babies were still sleeping. I eased myself out from between them and sat cross-legged at the foot of the bed, watching over my beautiful babies. As my eyes roved over their slumbering bodies, I marveled at how perfect they looked, from their narrow high-arched feet to their beautiful faces. I thanked God for His gift of beauty from such a horrible event. My babies were proof that good can come from the most heinous act imaginable.

I didn't know how long I sat there looking at them, trying to imagine what it must have been like to watch them grow into the incredible women they were now. My eyes burned from thinking about how much love Sophie and Anthony had lavished on my babies. I knew I could never thank them enough for taking them in and raising them as their own. I vowed to never try to insert myself between them and the girls. They were my babies' parents, and nothing I could do or say would ever change that, and if I tried, I would only destroy what I had come to love.

Eventually, my babies started stirring, so I roused myself and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I had the bacon frying and the pancake mix made when April and June came out into the kitchen. Each girl greeted me with a hug and a kiss before sitting at the kitchen table with their arms around each other, big smiles on their faces.

I could feel their eyes on me as I stood over the stove fixing breakfast. I started thinking about the fact that we were first lovers before finding out we were related. Was it really incest if you had sex with someone and didn't know they were your close relative? Certainly, the taboo aspect of it wasn't there. I looked over at April and June sitting at the table, and I didn't see two daughters sitting there - I saw two beautiful women I enjoyed having a sexual relationship with.

When I had the food ready, I said, "Breakfast is ready, babies!"

April and June jumped up and grabbed a plate, each palming my ass while doing so. I started warming up, thinking they were still interested in a sexual relationship with me, even though I was their birth mother. I picked up my plate and joined them at the table, sitting between them as was our custom. Our interactions started out slow, as though we were feeling our way back to how we usually thought about each other but had returned to normal by the time we finished breakfast.

I loved exchanging kisses with both of them between bites. We started talking about plans for the day. I decided to stay another day, so I'd have to call the airline and reschedule my flight back to DCA. I'd also have to call George and let him know what was going on. That was going to be a conversation I needed to have but wasn't looking forward to.

I sent the twins off to get showered and dressed while I cleaned up in the kitchen. I loved hearing the banter between the two as they got ready. By the time I was prepared to shower, they were getting dressed and excitedly discussing what we'd be doing today. I quickly showered and performed my toilet before I called the airline to reschedule. It would cost me to do so, but it was worth it. Once I had that done, we headed out. The first thing we needed to do was for me to check out of the Embassy Suites. I would stay the night with my babies at their apartment, so I didn't need the hotel room for another night.

I quickly changed into my travel outfit before packing my bag and heading down to the front desk. After checking out, we came back to the apartment. I needed to call George and tell him the news. I decided we'd all participate in the call, so I put the phone on speaker when George picked up and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, sweetie," I started, "I've got April and June with me."

April and June jumped in and said, "Hi, George."

After George returned their greetings, I said, "There's going to be a slight change in plans."

"Oh?" George said. "You're staying another night?"

I exchanged looks with April and June before I said, "Yes. How did you know?"

"Well," George said, "I could claim that I know you so well after being married to you for thirteen years. But, in truth, you called, and you've never called before, so I could only assume you weren't planning on returning today."

I could hear his smile over the phone, and I smiled in reaction as I said, "I'm that easy to predict?"

"Yes," George replied. I waited a bit for him to continue, but he added nothing else.

I said, "Well, here's something you didn't predict." I paused for a moment before just putting it out there for George. "April and June are my daughters," I began. I went on to tell him how April and June had decided to find their birth mother and wanted to surprise me with the reveal.

When I finished, there was a short pause before George said, "I thought as much."

I was gobsmacked by George's response. I asked, "How could you possibly know that?"

I heard George sigh before he said, "Love really is blind." After a pause, George said, "When I saw April and June for the first time, I was struck by how much they looked like you, despite being so much taller than you. The nose and the chin were dead giveaways."

Hearing that, I looked at April and June with new eyes and realized that George was right. I could see April's and June's eyes widen as they looked back and forth between each other and me.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked, shocked at the revelation.

"Looking alike is not always an indication of being related," George explained patiently. "I suspected, but I didn't want to say anything to affect your relationship with April and June. After all, if they aren't your daughters, your relationship isn't incestuous. Now that you know they are, how do you plan to go from here?"

I could hear the concern in George's voice as he asked that question. I looked up into April's and June's eyes as I answered, "That's one reason I want to stay another day. We need to work that out now and not put it off for another time. I've checked out of the hotel, so if you need to call me, you can call here." I ensured George had the number and my new flight information before we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I turned to the girls with a "What now?" look on my face.

April and June shared an intense look before April turned to me and said, "You're not our mother. You didn't raise us, change our diapers, wipe our asses, or fix our boo-boos. We may be genetically related, but as far as we are concerned, you're our lover ...."

"... And we don't want that to change," June finished.

I teared up at their passionate declaration and pulled April, and then June, into a hug. "Oh, babies," I said, stepping back and smiling through my tears, "I don't want that to change either."

April and June exchanged a look before looking at me. April asked, "Then why aren't you naked?"

I smiled and snarked, "I could ask the same of you two."

I started stripping after toeing off my shoes, laughing at the stunned looks on April's and June's faces. By the time I was naked, April and June had just started toeing off their shoes and removing their clothing. I ran into the bedroom, jumped on the bed, and waited for my two babies to join me. I briefly thought about how I would shortly be having sex with my daughters. As that word rolled around in my head, I quickly realized that it didn't change how I felt about them. I loved them sexually, not maternally.

When April and June entered the bedroom, the sight of their naked bodies sent impulses zinging through my body. My nipples ached and tightened, and my pussy heated up and flooded at the thought of what would soon happen. I watched in anticipation as April and June helped each other don their harnesses. My breath caught as I watched April pull out her purple girl cock and attach it while June pulled out her smaller pink girl cock and attach it to her harness.

"Oh, babies," I moaned. "Are those both for me?"

June turned to me with a lewd grin and said, "Yes, Momma ...."

April added, "... We're going to show you how much we love you ...."

June finished, "... Until you can't scream anymore."

When June said, "Momma," my breath caught, and my heart pounded so hard I thought it would burst through my chest. I realized that by her using that word, she acknowledged our genetic relationship without denying her familial relationship with her adoptive mother. My eyes momentarily burned with unshed tears at that revelation.

However, hearing them declare how they would fuck me senseless made my whole body thrill. Knowing I was about to have two girl cocks penetrating me at once and how much I enjoyed it, I snarked, "Deal."

I watched, fascinated, as June pulled out a bottle of oil and lubricated her girl cock. Meanwhile, April climbed onto the bed and lay on her back with her girl cock sticking up proudly. I crawled over between April's legs and started lubricating her girl cock, making sure to get every inch covered in my saliva. I locked eyes with April, loving the wanton look of lust in them before I squatted over her hips, grabbed her girl cock to guide it to my entrance, and lowered myself onto it. I moaned my enjoyment as April's girl cock filled and stretched me. Finally, I had her entire girl cock buried in my pussy. I leaned down and grabbed April's breasts as I slid off my feet and onto my knees as April grabbed my hips.

"Oh, baby," I purred, "Your girl cock feels so good," as I started rolling my hips.

"I'm glad you love it, Momma," April said as I felt June climb onto the bed behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and watched June crawl up behind me, her gleaming girl cock bobbing up and down. Once June came up behind me, she asked, "Momma, are you ready?"

"Oh, baby, I was born ready," I moaned as June reached out and fingered my anus. I moaned my approval as I felt her finger press in until my anus opened up and let her finger in. The feeling was incredible as I pushed back against her finger as she twirled it around, lubricating all of the nooks and crannies of my puckered anus. When I felt a second finger press in, I moaned, "Oh, God, baby!"

I resumed rolling my hips as June massaged my anus, ensuring it was properly lubricated. When I felt her pull her finger out, I moaned my disappointment. However, I anticipated what was coming next as I felt the tip of June's girl cock tap my anus, so I wasn't too disappointed.

"Ready, Momma?" June asked as I felt the pressure increase on my anus.

"Oh, baby, I want it," I moaned as I turned back to face April and leaned forward, bracing myself with April's breasts clenched in my hands, her hard nipples clamped between my thumbs and forefingers.

April's hands left my hips and went to my breasts as June's hands replaced hers on my hips. I felt the pressure on my anus increase until the head of her girl cock pushed into my ass, stretching my anus almost to the point of pain. "Oh, God, baby!" I moaned as my anus closed around the shaft of June's girl cock. I felt the head of her girl cock bump up against April's girl cock as the feeling of fullness increased.

Finally, I felt June's hips kiss my ass, and I was filled to the brim with both girl cocks completely embedded inside me. The feeling was almost indescribable as both of my babies waited until I was accustomed to having both buried inside me.

When I felt ready for the oncoming storm, I said, "Okay, babies! Let's go!"

I felt June's hands push my hips so both girl cocks eased out of me. When I felt the head of June's girl cock against my anus, she pulled my hips back, easing both girl cocks back into me. I moaned my approval as I felt my ass meet her hips as both girl cocks were buried to the hilt in me.

June slowly sped up as I lost my mind from the feeling of the two girl cocks pistoning in and out of me, my whole body shuddering from the strength of the thrusts. I quickly crashed into the first of many orgasms, losing count as I was transported to Nirvana, tossed by the storm of these two amazing women driving me to ecstasy. Finally, I was unintelligibly gibbering as I lost myself in the sensations zinging through me ...

... When I came too, I felt the bed moving. I turned my head, and my heart clenched at the sight of my two babies going at it like two minks in heat. April was pistoning her girl cock in and out of June's pussy as June's heels were pressing in on April's ass, urging her on. I watched in fascination as they continued frenetically, gasping from their efforts. Their eyes were locked, and I could tell they were totally focused on each other, and nothing would distract them from their goal of becoming one.

Knowing now that they were my daughters and not just any random set of twins having an incestuous relationship, I thought about the taboo aspect of incest. I really didn't feel that the taboo aspect applied when it was between two closely related women because the real taboo had to do with reproduction. Two women can't create a baby by having sex with each other. However, I could acknowledge that most incestuous relationships like this were mainly due to power imbalances where one person exerts unfair pressure on the other to participate in sex that the other may not even want.

My musings were interrupted when my babies simultaneously moaned, "Oh, God, Sis! I'm coming!"