The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, fascinated, as April slammed her girl cock into June. They both came undone together, spasming and twitching, as they continued moving their hips, albeit less coordinated as they worked through their orgasms together. April collapsed on top of June, both gasping for air from their exertions.

Finally, April rolled off of June, and they lay there gasping. June reached for April's hand, and they held hands as they enjoyed their afterglow together, staring into each other's eyes. My eyes burned with tears as I observed their love for each other, a love that transcended almost all else. Only a mother's love for her baby could top that, and I had given that away twenty-five years ago.

I lay there watching over April and June until they recovered enough to turn their attention to me. The looks I saw in my babies' eyes told me they were hardly through with me ...

... After showering and performing our toilets, we spent the rest of the day talking and planning for the future. We had much to work through, especially now that we knew we were related. We did decide to keep our relationship to ourselves, only George knew about it besides us, and we wanted to keep it that way. We went out to a nice Mexican restaurant named El Pollo Loco for dinner before returning to my babies' apartment.

We had another night of mind-blowing sex before they took me to the airport to catch my flight back to Virginia. During the flight back, I eagerly looked forward to cuddling with George and dishing on what had happened. I needed George to be okay with this, and I hoped he would accept that I wanted to continue my relationship with my daughters.

When I exited the Jetway® and saw George waiting for me, a big smile splitting his face, all of the gnawing concerns I had flew out of my head as I dashed into his arms. Feeling his arms tighten around me told me more than words ever could that he was okay with what had occurred.

"Let's go home, sweetie," I said as I buried my face into his chest. "I've got a lot to talk to you about ...."

May 1988

Jack Wilkinson announced that he was retiring as the CFO for Martin Marietta as we were wrapping up our staff meeting. Jack smiled at me as he made the announcement, so I knew he had kept his promise to put in his recommendation that I succeed him. As his deputy, we had worked well together during his tenure as CFO. He had told me several times that he hoped I would compete for the position when he decided to retire. Due to his recommendation, I felt I had a shot at becoming the first female CFO of a major DoD contractor.

As was customary, the opening was advertised to the industry, so I wasn't assured of getting the job. I'd have to participate in the interview process just like everyone else who applied. At least the company hadn't decided to only consider outsiders for the position like they did when Jeff Hauser moved on, and Jack got the job.

I'd be pretty young for such a lofty position at forty-one and soon to be forty-two. However, I felt I had the inside track, as I was intimately familiar with everything the job entailed, especially since I had a hand in developing many of our company's practices, procedures, and policies. My tenure in the liaison office that I had helped create along with Jeff Hauser had dramatically helped the company gain business and, just recently, successfully won the contract to convert Titan II ICBMs into space-launch vehicles. This multi-billion dollar contract would make the company lots of money.

I had been instrumental in helping Jack develop the plan to fight off the hostile takeover by Bendix four years ago by launching a hostile takeover of Bendix in return. The legal fight crippled Bendix, and they had to back out of the takeover and ended up getting taken over by Allied Corporation. With that under my belt and other possible acquisitions on the horizon, I was in the position that the job was mine to lose.

I was interviewing today, and while I was sure I'd do fine, I wasn't taking any chances. With that in mind, I stood before my mirror, ensuring my outfit was perfect. I wore a light gray tweed three-piece suit with a pale yellow button-up shirt and tie. I had my hair back in double French braid ponytails, a new look for me. In my 3" heels, I thought I looked great. When I went out to the kitchen, George looked up from his newspaper and wolf-whistled, making me smile.

George knew how important this was to me, especially since he had just been appointed the Chief Legal Council, overseeing the entire legal office and reporting directly to the CEO. The talk among the headquarters' various staffs were about us being a power couple to be envied. If only they knew that we were best friends and not lovers.

I walked over to George, gave him a peck on the cheek, and said, "Thanks, sweetie. You always say the nicest things."

"What? I didn't say a word," George said with a smile. "Although, stipulated," he finished.

"Is that legalese for 'you're right?'" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, dear," George said with a sigh. "You're right. I do say the nicest things," he added with a grin.

We headed out and were soon pulling into the parking lot and up to George's assigned parking spot, one of the perks I appreciated since it was next to the main entrance, only the CEO's and CFO's spots being closer. As we entered the lobby, George said, "You've got this, Anna. Give them hell."

I smiled and said, "I will. Thanks!"

I walked up to my office feeling good about things. George had always been my biggest supporter, and if he wasn't worried about my chances of getting the job, I wouldn't be either. When I got to my office, Barb, my personal assistant, looked up, smiled, and said, "Good morning, Anna. Today's the big day, isn't it?"

I smiled at Barb, appreciating everything she did to make me look good. I doubted I'd be as efficient without her doing yeoman's work, taking care of all the little things that would have bogged me down. I had already assured her she was going with me when I moved up to the CFO position, so she had as much at stake as I did. "Yes, it is, Barb. I just hope I don't let you down," I said as I touched her lightly on her shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sure you won't," Barb said. "The latest word is that you will be interviewing at 9:30 AM. I'll keep you updated on any changes."

"Thanks, Barb," I said as I headed into my office.

I didn't need to tell Barb to hold my calls. She always knew when I didn't want to be disturbed. How in tune she was with me was almost scary, and I really appreciated it. Once I moved up into the big chair, I'd need her, even more to keep my office under control.

I checked my messages to take my mind off of the interview. When the intercom beeped, Barb said, "It's time to go, Anna." I felt a surge of relief, knowing the waiting was finally over. I strode out of my office, nodded to Barb, and headed to the conference room they used for the interview. I was the only one being interviewed today, so everyone I passed looked up and gave me a thumbs-up, making me smile. I knew everyone in the company was rooting for me, and I didn't want to disappoint them.

When I entered the conference room, everyone stood up to greet me. I smiled my brightest smile, loving its effect on everyone on the other side of the table, as I took the offered seat. I knew all of them, having done my homework, and I was relieved that there were no surprises. I was sure I could win them all over as long as I didn't step on my tongue.

For more than an hour, I was grilled about everything the company was involved in concerning the financial end of the business. I answered every question, looking the questioner in the eye as I delivered my answers. Finally, the interview concluded, and as far as I could tell, I had satisfied everyone's questions. As I looked each member in the eye, I saw nothing indicating they had any reservations about me. I thanked everyone for their time before leaving, holding my head high, knowing I had nailed the interview.

When Barb saw me coming, she had a questioning look. When I smiled, she smiled, too. "I nailed it," I confided to her as I approached her desk.

"I knew you would," Barb replied. "When will you hear?"

"I don't know," I replied truthfully. "It depends on how many more interviews they plan to do."

"Well, it won't make a difference," Barb said. "They'd be stupid to pick anyone else over you."

"Thank you for your confidence," I said, smiling at Barb. "Hopefully, I'll hear by my birthday. That would be a great present."

"That reminds me," Barb said. "I have all your reservations for your trip to Ernst and Young's Strategic Growth Forum."

"Thanks, Barb," I said as I entered my office. I thought about what I'd be doing after the conference was over. I was looking forward to seeing my babies again. "Maybe I'll have news about the promotion by then," I mused as I sat down and dove into my work.

June 1988

I received a call during the second day of the Forum. When I answered the phone, I heard Stephanie, Jack Wilkerson's PA, say, "Anna, Jack wants to talk to you."

"Okay," I said, widely smiling as I surmised that I had been selected for the CFO position.

Then I heard Jack say, "Anna, I just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on being selected as my replacement."

"Thanks, Jack," I said. "I couldn't have done it without your endorsement."

"Bullshit!" Jack exclaimed with some heat. "You got the position because you worked your ass off and earned it, not because of my endorsement."

I was stunned by the heat in Jack's statement but realized that he was correcting me, as was his style, whenever I tried to denigrate my abilities. I contritely said, "Yes, you're right, Jack. But I do want to thank you for being the standard I could always strive to achieve."

"That's better," Jack said with a smile I could hear over the phone. We chatted briefly, planning the transition before exchanging goodbyes and ending the call.

I had a broad smile on my face the rest of the day, and I'm sure many of my peers wondered why I was smiling like that. I was so happy I'd have some good news to share with April and June when I saw them later tonight.

October 1988

April and June called me last month to tell me they had closed on their new house and wanted me to come out and help them celebrate. They also offered to pay for my trip since they now had the money from selling their company. Even though I could afford it, I knew how important this was to them, so I accepted their offer.

Now that I was the CFO, I was always needed at one meeting or another, so I had to plan my time away more carefully. I managed to clear a week and gave the dates to April so she could get the tickets for me. Luckily, October was less fraught with financial peril since our new fiscal year started on October 1, just like the federal government, so all EOY issues have been resolved.

They also wanted my help setting up their new company for their next foray into software development. I was thrilled that they wanted me to be a part of their new venture. I had to get George's legal opinion on whether it would be a conflict of interest for me to do that. He just sighed when I asked him and asked, "Why are you always making life so difficult for me?"

"Well, you vowed to take me for better or worse, so I just want to make sure you get to have both," I said with a smile.

"I was kind of hoping for at least equal shares," George groused before grinning at me. "As far as I can tell, as long as you don't use proprietary methods, practices, or procedures, you should be fine. However, I will need to see the final version before I can make a legally binding decision."

"Thanks, sweetie," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

As I packed for my trip, I called Sinéad and updated her on my travel plans. I briefly chatted with Sionainn before I finished the call by telling Sinéad I loved her. Sinéad asked me to give her nieces her love when I saw them. I was so glad Sinéad was okay with my relationship with my daughters.

I was still debating whether or not to tell my parents I had found my babies. I would probably do it eventually since my mom would love to have two more granddaughters to fuss over. I wouldn't tell her we were lovers because that would freak her out.

The flight to LAX went off without a hitch. I was surprised but pleased that the girls had reserved a first-class seat, making the flight much more enjoyable. When I exited the Jetway® and saw April and June waiting for me, I flew into their arms, so happy to see them. I resisted the urge to pull them into a deep kiss and settled for chaste hugs. For the first time, I would spend more than two days with my babies, and I was looking forward to doing things together other than fucking each other's brains out.

After getting my bags, April went to get the car while June and I caught up on things. I could tell that June was excited about something. Nevertheless, I resisted questioning her because I was sure she wanted to share whatever it was with April. April quickly pulled up in the Mustang and jumped out to help June put my bags in the trunk. June handed me in the back seat, and we quickly headed out.

We headed south on Sepulveda Boulevard until we reached Manhattan Beach Boulevard and headed west. All the way, April and June regaled me with the story of getting their money and closing on their new home. They acted like two young children at Christmas with their enthusiasm, and I had to smile. As we got close enough to see the ocean, I recognized where we were, having been here to visit Jack's Salad Bar and Grill. After passing the restaurant, we turned north on Ocean Drive and pulled up to an impressive-looking residence just two blocks from the beach.

I noticed it was tall and narrow, almost like a row house but with the long side facing the ocean. There were balconies on the first and second floors with ocean views. We pulled into the garage, which occupied most of the ground floor, and I saw two other cars there. When we exited the Mustang, April proudly showed me her new 1988 Porsche 944 Cabriolet before June showed me her new 1988 Chevrolet Corvette convertible. They were both beautiful cars and two-seaters, so I understood why they still had the Mustang. I remarked that they hadn't bought two identical vehicles. April and June shared a look before telling me they swapped cars just like they swapped everything else.

April and June took my bags out of the trunk, and together, we walked up the stairs to the first floor. When we arrived on the first floor, I looked around, loving the airy feeling of the open floor plan. Most of the first floor was a large open space with a living room and kitchen with a breakfast nook. The closed-off areas were the bathroom and a pantry/storeroom. The balcony went the entire length of the house and held a grill and patio furniture along with a fire pit.

April and June then took me upstairs to the second floor, where the bedrooms and their workshop were located. They showed me their en-suite bedroom, proudly showing off the shower with six shower heads, large enough for an orgy. My nipples tightened and ached while thinking about showering with April and June, our soapy and slippery bodies moving against each other. They also showed me the private balcony the bedroom opened onto, giving a great view of the ocean and a long pier going out into the water. I saw another similar patio at the other end of the second floor that I assumed was for another bedroom.

They then showed me their workshop. I was impressed with the computer equipment setup, which was much more elaborate than what they had at their apartment. They talked about what they could do with their workshop, and I was impressed that the girls were anxious to start their next project rather than resting on their laurels.

Finally, they showed me the last room on the second floor. When we entered, I saw another en-suite bedroom just as large as theirs but unfurnished. They looked at each other before April turned to me and said, "Anna, we want this to be your room."

To say I was struck speechless would be an understatement equivalent to saying that Mount Saint Helen's eruption had been just a burp. I looked at them, my eyes burning with unshed tears. I wanted to ensure I understood what they offered and asked, "Are you offering me a place in your home?"

April and June shared another look before June said, "Yes, Anna. We love you and want you to be a permanent part of our life."

April continued, "We understand that your career is in Virginia and that you are married and have your own home, but we want you to be able to come here anytime you want and stay for however long you want."

I was choked up with emotion as I stepped up to them and pulled them down so our cheeks met. We held that tableau until I found my voice and said, "Of course, babies. I'd love to be a permanent part of your lives."

June said, "We've left your room undecorated because we want you to set it up and decorate it however you want."

I looked around the room with new eyes, thinking about how I wanted it set up. I would need my own telephone line to stay in touch with my office while I was here and saw a telephone jack, so that would not be a problem. I noted that there was room for free weights and a Nautilus machine for when I wanted to work out and didn't want to go to a gym. While considering that, I made a note to find the nearest gym and get a membership.

I walked over to the door out to the balcony, opened it, and stepped out on it. I could see the beach and the pier with crowds of people walking on it. I saw the octagonal building at the end of the pier. I was curious about what it was and decided to visit it sometime before returning home.

Since their house was on a corner, there was room between my balcony and the homes across the two streets, so there was some privacy. As I came back inside, I could see how it would look in my mind's eye. I'd be able to see the sunset, so I wanted the colors in my room to be muted so the evening sunlight would be complemented.

I turned to April and June, smiled, and said, "I already have some ideas about how I want it done ...."

... After an afternoon of wild sex, the shower lived up to my expectations. As we prepared to face the world once more, we made plans for the rest of the week. We dressed up and headed to a bar and grill named Pee Wee's. They had great burgers and drinks, and we enjoyed the atmosphere. Afterward, we went to the Purple Orchid, a nightclub next door in El Segundo. We danced for an hour or so before heading back home.

I woke up first and eased my way out of the tangle of limbs on the bed. I threw on a robe and padded out onto the balcony, loving the cool air drifting off the ocean. I looked down on the beach and the pier and saw that tables were being set up from the foot of the pier to about halfway to the end. I thought that I'd like to check it out once we got breakfast out of the way.

I went back inside and headed down to the kitchen. As was our custom, I made breakfast when visiting, so I found everything I needed to make breakfast and started fixing it. By the time I was ready to plate the food, I heard April and June coming down the stairs. I collected a kiss from each of them as I handed them a plate, and we sat down at the breakfast bar with me in the middle.