The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 04

Story Info
Twins ... and can you ever have too much incest?
21.9k words
4.78
7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maonaigh, one of my favorite authors on Literotica, requested a story about Anna, the "Lady in Red." Here is her story. This is part four of a four-part story. It would help to read Pt. 03 first.

Note: Sinéad is pronounced shin-AYD - Ciara is pronounced KEE-ra - Sionainn is pronounced sh-AH-non - Sean is pronounced sh-AW-n - Siobhan is pronounced shi-VHAN - Séamus is pronounced SHAY-muss - Saoirse is pronounced SEER-sha - 'Sia is pronounced sh-AH

© 2023 Candy_Kane54

When I woke, I heard the twins fussing in their crib. I rolled out of bed and padded into the nursery, finding them up against each other, waving their arms and kicking their legs. I had tried getting them to sleep in separate cribs, but they would cry and continually fuss until I put them back together. I picked April up and started rocking her before letting her suckle at my breast. Meanwhile, June stopped fussing and smiled up at me.

I loved feeding the twins. I had tried feeding both of them at the same time, but that didn't work out as I had hoped, so I had to keep switching them off and switching breasts. I could feel a warm tingling feeling in my pussy when they were suckling and automatically reaching over to massage my other nipple with their hand to stimulate it into producing milk.

When June started fussing, I pulled April from my breast and laid her down before picking up June and putting her on my other breast. April smiled up at me as I hummed an old Irish folk song that Mom had always hummed when I was young. Before long, June was satiated, and I put her down next to April, who had fallen asleep. June soon joined her, and after tucking the blanket over them, I padded back into my bedroom.

I saw George asleep there, and I briefly envied him for not having to keep waking up to feed the babies. I smiled at the thought that I loved it when George would wake up and beg to sample my wares. I would let him rate the babies' milk, and he'd always tell me it was perfect. I looked at the clock and saw that the alarm was about to go off ...

June 1986

"Twins?!? You scamp!" Sinéad exclaimed with a laugh.

I shared her laugh before giving her all the details about what happened in my hotel room last night. Her delight at hearing about the three of us fucking each other made me smile. When I was done, I finished with, "Sinéad, there's something special about these two. I felt a connection with them that I've never felt with anyone other than you."

"Oh?" Sinéad said before continuing, "Oh! You think ...."

"I want to see them again," I said in a low voice. I hadn't told Sinéad that they were sixteen years younger than me and that they were incestuous lovers. I wanted to see if something was there before I went into more detail with Sinéad.

"When do you think you'll see them again?" Sinéad asked.

"I think I can swing another trip out to LA in October," I said, not wanting to sound too excited. I could tell from her tone of voice that Sinéad had reservations about my sudden interest in the twins.

Sinéad was quiet for a beat before she confirmed my suspicions by asking, "How serious are you about this?"

"Oh, Sinéad, I don't know," I temporized. "I'm excited about it, but at the same time, I'm scared about how I felt when I was with them. That's why I want to see them again. Maybe it'll turn out to be just my imagination, and nothing comes of it."

"Well, I'm here for you if you need to talk about it, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad said.

"Thanks, Sinéad," I said. "Give Sionainn my love," I added.

"I will, mo mhuirnín. Goodbye," Sinéad said.

"Goodbye, mo mhuirnín," I said before hanging up the phone.

I stood there for a moment, trying to keep my emotions under control. I've been obsessing over April and June, all during my flight back from LA. I grabbed the handle of my bag and headed into the bedroom to unpack and get out of my travel ensemble.

I knew George would be home soon, so I took a quick shower, resisting my need to relieve myself, and threw on some sweats before heading out to the kitchen to cook dinner. I was looking forward to cuddling up with George on the couch tonight while I told him all about my latest adventure.

Just as I was finishing up, I heard George coming in. When he walked into the kitchen, he said, "Smells good! How was your conference?"

George came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a gentle hug. I snuggled back into him, smiled, and said, "I've got a good story to tell you later."

"Oh? Another notch on your bedpost?" George asked with a chuckle before kissing the top of my head. "I'll make sure the popcorn is popped, and you can tell me all about it later."

George let go of me as I said, "Go wash up, dear. Dinner's just about ready."

George heaved a long-suffering sigh and said, "Yes, dear," before leaving the kitchen.

I chuckled as I returned to dinner preparation. By the time I had the table set, George had returned to the kitchen. He took care of the wine while I plated our food. Like a well-choreographed dance, we both finished together and sat down. George said grace before we dug in and enjoyed the meal, chatting about current events. We talked about Jonathan Pollard having pled guilty to espionage for selling top-secret United States military intelligence to Israel. Since his arrest last year, George and I had followed the story, wondering how much of Martin Marietta's information had been involved in the data theft and what our legal liability would be.

We quickly finished dinner, and we worked together to clean up. Once we were done, we headed into the living room and turned on the TV. Tonight was our favorite night for TV, watching the sitcoms on NBC. The Cosby Show, Family Ties, Cheers, and Night Court were great TV shows. We especially loved Night Court and the wacky machinations of Judge Harry Stone. They were all re-runs tonight, but they were still fun to watch. We always tried to schedule time together on Thursday nights unless we had to travel out of town.

I cuddled up beside George, and he put his arm around me. If anyone could see us like this, they'd believe our story of being a happily married couple. I wasn't so sure it was much of a fiction anymore. Except for the sex, we were content doing things together and especially enjoyed each other's friendship and company. I briefly wondered how many married couples we knew were as happy with each other as we were as I snuggled in against George.

As promised, I told George about my meeting with April and June Ferrari at the Blue Moon. When I told him about the two being lovers, I saw George raise an eyebrow, his only tell that he was surprised about something. When I told him that the two had planned to fuck me senseless, George laughed and said, "I'm sure you set them straight about that."

"Yes, I did," I said with a sigh. "It was an incredible night."

"Let me go make the popcorn before you go into the details," George said.

I moaned my disappointment when George let go of me and got up off the couch, but gamely waited for him to come back with a bowl of popcorn. This was one of our favorite activities; dishing on our conquests with each other. Over the years, it's been me doing most of the dishing since George tends to be very picky about whom he hooks up with, while I tend to jump in bed with whoever catches my fancy.

When George returned with the popcorn, we settled back in with me curled up next to him, the bowl of popcorn in his lap. Once his arm was back around me, I snuggled into his side. I gave George the details of what had happened last night. He laughed when I told him they were sixteen years younger than me. When I mentioned that they were celebrating their birthday, too, George looked me in the eye and raised his eyebrow. He knew about my rape and the resulting pregnancy and how I put the twins born to me on my birthday up for adoption, sight unseen.

"No," I said, answering his unspoken question. I had to admit that the thought had crossed my mind, but what would the odds be that I just happened to run into my babies. That may be the impetus for my thinking there was a connection, but that's also why I wanted to see them again. "I'm sure it's just a coincidence. First of all, I have no idea if they are adopted. Secondly, I don't even know if my twins are identical or fraternal. Thirdly, they may not even be girls."

"Okay," George said. "I just want to ensure you aren't focusing on the wrong thing." He squeezed me tight when he saw the sad look on my face, thinking about my babies.

I smiled up at George, thanking him silently for his support and concern, and snuggled into him again. We stopped talking and concentrated on watching TV and eating popcorn. Soon, we were laughing at the antics on TV. When Hill Street Blues came on, we turned off the TV and headed to our separate beds after bidding each other goodnight.

As I performed my toilet, I resolved to put away thoughts about the twins. I began to review what I needed to know about the meeting I was having tomorrow for the new budget cycle that would need to be resolved after the fall elections. After getting in bed, I lay there, and despite my resolve, I started thinking about April and June and how much fun I had with them. I jilled myself off several times before falling into a deep sleep.

October 1986

I dialed the number I had written on the folded paper, crossed my fingers, and hoped someone would pick up.

"Hello?" came over the line, and I heaved a sigh of relief as I recognized the voice. Of course, I had no idea if it was April or June since they both sounded the same.

"This is Anna. Do you have a minute?" I asked.

I heard a muffled, "Hey, April, Anna's calling." Then I heard June say, "Hello, Anna. It's good to hear from you."

"Thanks, June. It's good to hear your voice again," I started. I continued, "I'm going to be in the LA area next week, and I was hoping we could get together again at the Blue Moon?"

A muffled conversation occurred before I heard, "Yes, we can be available next week. What night would you like to meet?"

"Thursday night would be best, and then I can fly back on Friday," I said, hoping that would work for them.

I heard another muffled conversation before June said, "April says that works fine. We're looking forward to seeing you again, Anna."

"Me, too, June. See you next week!" I said before hanging up the phone.

I had arranged a meeting with TRW in Redondo Beach to discuss budgets for our joint program for the Air Force. It was designated AN/AAQ-13 and was now in low-rate production for use on F-16s. I'd fly out Monday, hold meetings for three days and then catch a flight back on Friday. I would return home just before President Reagan and Secretary Gorbachev met for a summit in Reykjavik, Iceland. Personally, I was thankful that our two nations were willing to talk instead of exchanging nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles. However, any kind of peace treaty could impact business.

I made a note to myself to pack some of the items in my 'toy box' so we could try a few different things together when I met with April and June. My nipples tightened and ached, and my pussy flowed thinking about what might happen next Thursday night. I smiled at the thought that I'd at least have something to dish with Sinéad when I called her next weekend.

My flight on Monday went well. I had brought Tom Snyder and Greg Barnes, two program managers, along with me to talk with TRW's program managers as I and my counterpart, Barry Sanders, met to discuss budgets. TRW wasn't that far from the hotel, but I was authorized to get a rental vehicle since we needed to travel for the meetings. Once we got the rental, we drove to the Embassy Suites to get checked in. When it was time for dinner, we went to The Red Onion on Sepulveda Boulevard to get some Mexican food. I found this restaurant during a previous visit and enjoyed eating there.

The meetings went well with a budget that both TRW and Martin Marietta could work with hammered out. The program managers made progress on scheduling and production rates since the number of units we could produce depended on TRW supplying the number of assemblies we needed to build the final product. When I saw the budgets and the personnel assigned to work on them, I got a chuckle at the name of one of the supporting software engineers - Candy Kane. I briefly wondered if her parents had really thought it through about a name that was cute when you were young but not so much when you're trying to hold a professional job.

Barry took me to a nice restaurant for lunch on Wednesday. It was named Jack's Salad Bar and Grill and was in Manhattan Beach, almost on the beach. It had a great selection of entrée salads with weekly specials. We were waited on by a sweet girl who introduced herself as Bonnie. I couldn't help but notice that she was beautiful and about two inches taller than me, with brown eyes and long straight brown hair in a low ponytail. She caught me checking her out and smiled, returning as good as she got. Her appraising gaze made me hot and needy, and if Barry hadn't been with me, I may have tried to see where it could go.

With a sigh, I turned back to Barry, and we chatted about current events while waiting for our food. The salad I chose was delicious, and I made a note to come back here again if I ever got the chance. On our way out, an Air Force Captain passed us, entering the restaurant. I was immediately struck by her beauty, flashing back to Captain Coleman, but I didn't get a chance to check her out since I was leaving. Barry and I returned to TRW and spent the rest of the day agreeing to a budget.

Thursday was a short day, with the budget and schedule talks combined. When we were done, we exchanged handshakes before Tom, Greg, and I headed back to the Embassy Suites. Tom and Greg were flying back to Bethesda today, so I let them take the car back and return it. I made a couple of calls back to my group to update them on what had happened, telling them we'd get together Monday to review everything worked out in detail.

I spent some time in the exercise room working out, trying to keep my excitement about meeting up with April and June down to a minimum. After a hard and sweaty workout, I showered and performed my toilet, dressing up nicely for tonight. I wore a little black dress that barely covered my breasts and ass with black thigh highs. Feeling daring, I inserted my anal plug and went commando, wearing only a garter belt and garters under my dress. A black lace scarf for my shoulders and a matching black clutch and black open-toed 3" stilettos completed my ensemble. I checked myself in the mirror, loving how sexy I looked with my hair back in a double French braid.

I called down to the front desk for the shuttle, and when it was ready, I went down to the lobby and out to the shuttle and climbed aboard. From the looks I got as I walked through the foyer and out to the shuttle, I knew I would be fending the women off tonight. When I gave the address to the woman driving the shuttle, she smiled at me and said she was familiar with it. Many traveling businesswomen who stayed at the Embassy Suites apparently liked going there. Her look of approval as her eyes scanned me from head to toe told me she probably went there herself.

Ten minutes later, the shuttle pulled up outside the Blue Moon. I got off the shuttle while the driver reminded me to call if I needed a ride back to the hotel. I smiled and thanked her before walking up to the door. The guard looked me up and down, and I could tell from the look I received that I was assured a fun time tonight, even if April and June didn't show up. She asked to see my ID, and when I showed it to her, she shook her head and said, "Damn, but you sure don't look legal." She smiled and opened the door for me, and I walked in, bracing myself for the crowd that would soon surround me.

I collected a crowd of interested women as I made my way to the bar. Not wanting to seem distant, I smiled and greeted everyone who made an effort to approach me. My smile and gentle rebuffs made sure they didn't go away mad. I turned down their many offers to buy me drinks, having to let each one down gently by saying I was there to meet someone tonight.

Before too long, I spied April and June entering the lounge. I smiled widely at them and headed toward them, noting a few disappointed looks from the women around me. I approached June and gave her a hug, noting how handsome she looked in her jeans and a jean jacket. I noticed the bulge in her jeans and knew I would have fun tonight. I then hugged April, noting her lovely outfit. She wore a ruffled crop top and a pleated mini skirt that showed off her long, beautiful legs.

We walked up to the bar, April on my left and June on my right. I noted a lot of disappointed faces, but I was sure everyone would go home happy, just not with me. When we got to the bar, the pretty bartender took our orders. I ordered a Tom Collins, and the twins got Modelo Negras. We chatted, catching up on the past four months while waiting for our drinks.

I had to fend off a few women daring enough to come up to me and ask if they could buy me a drink. I was thrilled knowing that I was so desired that women were willing to risk the wrath of the two Amazons sitting with me to let me know they were interested in me. I just smiled and said that I already had all the drinks I needed, but thanks for asking, sending them off gently, not wanting anyone to get upset. I loved how April and June were confident enough not to get irritated by the interruptions since they knew I would be leaving with them and not some other woman.

After the latest attempt was turned away, April took my left hand, pointed to my wedding ring, and asked, "So, you're married?"

I had left my wedding ring on tonight, wanting to have this conversation with April and June. I looked April in the eye and said, "Yes, I am. George is a real sweet person ... and he's gay."

I saw the surprise in April's eyes before she shifted her gaze to lock eyes with June. June then asked, "Your husband is gay?"

I smiled and looked at June before answering, "Yes, we're each other's beard."

April then asked, "Why the charade of being married?"

I answered truthfully, "Working for a contractor that does business with the DoD means we have to be very careful not to let on that we are not heterosexual. We need security clearances to do our jobs. If they discover that I am a lesbian while investigating me to get my clearance, I'll lose my job. George and I became friends, and when I realized he was gay, I proposed to him." I smiled in remembrance as I finished, "It turned out that he had been thinking about it too. I just happened to beat him to the punch."

"Oh, wow," June said. "Well, we'll be careful so you don't get in trouble, Anna."

"I doubt they'd ever find out about you, but I appreciate the sentiment," I said with a smile. Our drinks arrived, and I clinked my glass against their bottles before we sipped them.