The Many Perils of Maria Ch. 03

Story Info
Behind the scenes of Maria's podcast.
1.4k words
4.17
1.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Podcast

Maria Menounos was in her home studio preparing for her latest podcast. Her guest was to be some supposed expert on having and raising a baby later in life. Since she and her husband Keven were recently thrust into that category, the 45-year-old felt such a topic would be what her listeners and fans expected.

The show wasn't due to go live for an hour or so, even still the Greek beauty made sure the door was closed and locked so that the outside 'on air' sign was illuminated. She didn't want any interruptions. Keven was in the main house watching baby Athena, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

The former entertainment reporter was completely naked and covered in sweat. Even though the small studio was air conditioned, she'd been working her body rather vigorously for a good part of the afternoon. She was on her hands and knees, her producer behind and her engineer in front. Both men were driving their enormous cocks in and out of her wet, sloppy openings, and Maria wondered just how much more cum she could take inside her.

"Oh, God! You're so fucking hot, Maria! I'm gonna cum again." The man with his penis buried down Maria's throat couldn't have been more than 25, and with his hands interlocked in her tangled mane he drew her face forward and shot his warm, thick load inside her expert, anxious mouth. Maria did her best to swallow it all, but some of his goo mixed with her saliva and dripped like syrup from her full, smiling lips.

Meanwhile, her producer could only manage a deep, guttural grunt before thrusting his 10-inch member as far as possible into Maria's overworked pussy and spurting his semen against her cervix. The beautiful TV host arched her back to better accept his full length and load, her perfect, meaty ass glistening with perspiration and quivering as he delivered his final, few pumps.

As each much younger man withdrew his withering cock, Maria rolled onto her back and collapsed on the carpeted floor. Her 36-24-36 naked body was tanned and stunning. The Greek beauty's shapely legs were splayed open, offering a full view of both holes which had been fucked furiously and were now leaking trails of spent sperm. Her hair was tangled and matted with cum, as was her chin and neck. As she tried to catch her breath, her ample, 34B breasts heaved and jiggled, their nipples as hard as erasers.

"I really needed that" the 45-year-old offered, adding her signature laugh. "You guy's were terrific, as aways." Maria was trying to sit up now, but with every shift of her shaking body more semen was squirting out of her nether openings. "I'm going to have to get this rug cleaned before Keven comes in here, again." Maria was standing now, her 5'2" curvy frame leaning against the console as she gestured at the milky, wet spots now decorating the carpet.

"I'll call someone" said her handsome producer as he worked at putting his clothes back on. "We can't have the 'talent' doing menial tasks now, can we?" He grinned and winked at the new mom as she tried to steady herself against her desk. Trickles of cum were now making their way down her fleshy, inner thighs.

"Thanks, Pete" Maria said earnestly while guiding multiple wet wipes over the curves of her body and face. "May as well have them on call, right?" She made a soft giggle as if making a joke but knew very well that it was true and in her own best interest.

Just as both men were about to leave, the studio intercom came to life. "Maria? Is everything okay?" It was her husband, Keven. "The podcast was supposed to start 5 minutes ago." She could hear Athena cooing in the background. "Do you need me to come out there?"

The former entertainment host quickly moved to the small box and pressed talk. "Hi, Kev. The guest never showed and we're having a few, uh, IT issues. Can you send Eric back? He's dealt with this before for me." Maria glanced at her two lovers as they were exiting the studio and made a face as if to say, "Think he bought it?" They both smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Got it. On his way" her husband replied, and the intercom fell silent. She knew she had a few minutes so took the opportunity to call her scheduled 'Better Together' guest to apologize and re-book. As her thin fingers moved over the keyboard, a previously aired episode of her podcast appeared on the console screen, and she clicked play. Satisfied for the moment, Maria, still quite naked, spun in her chair and faced the studio door.

Soon there was a soft knock and then the beeping of a keycard in use. The door opened slowly, and the 45-year-old prayed that it would be Eric and not Keven. How would she explain her nakedness? Thankfully, she wouldn't have to. "Hi, Maria" said the tall, chiseled Scandinavian. "You called for me?"

As the door clicked and locked behind him, Maria stood and allowed him to drink in all her glorious nudity. Her body was still damp with sweat, and she glistened in the studio lights. Falling to her knees in front of him, she unzipped his jeans and pulled them down around his ankles. His briefs were next, and as Maria curled them under his penis, all 11 inches of his manhood sprung free and at attention. The Greek beauty made sure she had a mouthful of saliva before welcoming his shaft inside the warm comfort of her mouth.

"Ahh. God, Maria. You give the best blowjobs." Eric was cradling Maria's face as she slurped from tip to base and back again, long strings of thick ooze dripping from her chin and spattering her quivering breasts. "But you know what I really want, don't you?" The older woman's lips curled in a smile around his hot, hard cock, making sure it was extra slippery with spit and precum.

The brown-haired starlet then sat back on the carpet, her creamy legs open and said, "I'm ready, and I think you are, too." The man half her age then clumsily tossed off his shoes and pants and joined her on the floor, on his knees in front of her.

Maria scooted forward a bit then wrapped her pretty, size 9 feet around the warm, slimy flesh of his hard man meat. The handsome Scandinavian then took control by holding her feet in his hands and guiding them up and down in a pumping motion. Maria curled her toes inward for a more tactile grip and teased, "I love how you fuck my feet, Eric. Most guy's just want to be inside one of my holes, but you appreciate how sexy and sensuous my feet are. Will you cum on them for me? Please? I really want you to." The brown-eyed host was rubbing her sloppy cunt and tits now, close to an orgasm herself as she felt his shaft tighten and jump.

The young blonde threw his head back and groaned as his penis exploded, sending geysers of hot spunk in between Maria's unpainted toes and over her arches and soles. The 45-year-old new mom came at the same time he did, her pussy expelling her own sex juice mixed with previously injected, creamy cum.

Eric bent forward and slurped Maria's long toes into his mouth, slathering them with his tongue and hungry kisses while massaging his semen into her soft skin. "Incredible, as always Maria" he whispered in between sucking on her heels. "You're the best boss ever."

Maria touched his cheek and answered "I meant what I said. My feet are yours, anytime you want." They stayed in this position for quite a while, each enjoying the intimacy of their shared fetish, until once again her husband's voice intruded on the moment.

"Did he fix the problem, Maria? Is everything working now? I see you posted a re-broadcast, so I'm concerned why you're still out there."

Maria drew one of her feet up to her mouth and began darting her tongue between its toes, scooping out Eric's ejaculate while reaching up to the intercom. "We're just finishing up, Kev. Be with you two in a couple of minutes." After allowing her young partner the freedom to explore her nude body with his hands, the Greek beauty kissed his reawakening cock and sent him back to the main house. After cleaning herself up (she would need to stock up on wet wipes), Maria put a maxi-pad inside her panties, brushed the dried spunk out of her hair and dressed. "God, I hope he doesn't want to have sex" she mused, then stepped out into the Los Angeles afternoon sun.

The End