The Many Perils of Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria has a follow up visit with her physician's assistant.
1.5k words
4.25
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a stand-alone story. None of the other scenarios or universes I've written and posted here have any bearing on it. This story is 100% fictitious)

Maria Menounos was in her doctor's office for a follow-up visit. Having only recently beaten pancreatic cancer and been diagnosed with diabetes, the 45-year-old personality wanted to do everything she was told to keep herself healthy for herself, and for her family.

"Hi, Maria" chirped the pretty nurse as she entered the exam room, smiling. "I'm going to ask you to remove all your clothes and put on this gown. You can put your clothes in this plastic bag for safe keeping." After handing both items to the Greek beauty, she turned and headed for the door. She was in her mid-twenties but had the face of a much younger girl. Her red hair was pulled back tight in a ponytail, which made her look both professional and childlike. Glancing back over her shoulder she added "I'll give you a few minutes" and clicked the door shut.

"Not exactly sure why I need to strip" Maria mused to herself, "but I guess they know what they're doing." It took hardly any time at all for the curvaceous stunner to get down to her birthday suit. The tile floor was cold underneath her bare feet and she wished she'd been given socks to put on, as well. "Weird that she didn't think of that. Oh, well. She's probably busy and just forgot" Maria reasoned, then struggled for the correct way to wear the paper-like gown without ripping it.

As she was folding her blouse, slacks, and underwear the nurse returned after first tapping on the door. "All set?" she asked helpfully, to which the entertainment reporter nodded and smiled affirmatively. "Here, let me take those so they don't get lost" offered the young woman, taking the clear plastic bag and handing it out the door to an unseen person waiting there. "Now that that's done, let's have you bend over the table, right here," she said, patting her hand against the top of the examination table.

"Um, shouldn't we wait for the doctor?" asked Maria tentatively. "I mean, I'm sure you're qualified and all, it just seems a bit unusual. No offense." The curvy TV star was still struggling with tying the back of the gown she was 'almost' wearing while walking slowly towards the young nurse.

"You can call me Lizzy, Maria. I'm a medical practitioner and I'm totally skilled in providing your treatment, today." Although still friendly, the younger woman's tone was now a bit sterner. "You needn't worry. Just do as I say, and you'll be on your way before you know it. Now, come." Once again, the attractive redhead tapped against the table, instructing Maria to join her.

"Of course," conceded the 45-year-old. With her hips against the edge, Maria bent her upper body forward and leaned down onto her elbows. The paper-like gown was only tied at the small of her back, so as she lowered herself it fell away from her shoulders and down her arms, exposing both of her ample, hanging 34B breasts. It was cold in the exam room, so her dark nipples were as hard as erasers.

"Very good. Now, if you'll just spread your feet apart. A little bit more." With the toe of her shoe the young nurse tapped gently against Maria's bare calves, guiding the Greek beauty into the position she wanted. "Perfect" she declared when getting to about 36 inches. Maria's soft, bountiful ass was completely exposed as were her silky legs. At this point, the hospital gown was just a useless prop hanging from her waist.

"It's really cold in here" said the brown-eyed, red-carpet host. "I don't remember it ever being this cold. Do you have socks I could put on?" Goosebumps were starting to cover the ivory mounds of her booty and her nipples could cut glass, she thought. She ended the question with her signature laugh.

"No, we won't be too much longer" answered Lizzie while lubricating a shiny, steel speculum. "Besides, you have such pretty feet. About a size nine, I'd guess." The much younger woman moved quietly until she was standing behind the trusting star. As she parted Maria's fleshy cheeks with one hand, she placed the tip of the medical instrument against her tiny asshole with the other and slowly inserted it inside the tight opening.

"Oh! This is new." Maria gasped. "I should have let you buy me dinner, first," she said laughing nervously.

"Just hold still, Maria" instructed the redheaded nurse, all the while expanding the tool until the Greek beauty's anus was open to about 3 inches in diameter. Once snugly in place, the 25-year-old retrieved a slightly larger speculum, smeared it with lubricating jelly and slid it inside Maria's clean-shaven pussy. While turning the adjustment knob, she reassured the brown-eyed actress "This is a totally new procedure. We're giving it to only our most important, deserving patients." Maria wiggled the mounds of her ass in discomfort as the cold, steel instrument spread apart the opening she reserved for her husband until it too was gaping wide like the asshole above.

Feeling her holes being stretched to their limits, Maria asked meekly "How long do I have to stay like this, Lizzie? And what is this treatment for? I mean, what's it doing?"

"Well, it's pretty complicated" responded the redhead while rummaging through cabinets behind the mostly naked tv personality. "We need to get your holes stretched. The probes I'm going to use are big. Bigger than you're used to, I'm guessing." After finding what she was looking for, nurse Lizzie continued "You can stand and get up on the table now, Maria. And put those sexy feet of yours in the stirrups. Oh, and the gown can go, too. It'll just get in the way."

With the speculums securely inside her openings, Maria let the paper robe fall to the floor and carefully climbed up onto the padded table. Once her feet were in place, she asked "Is this right?"

The younger woman's' eyes roved over the entertainment reporters' nude, reclining body slowly. 36-24-36 inches of Greek perfection, she thought. Placing two very thick and long phallus-shaped instruments on the table between Maria's spread thighs she answered "Perfect." As she massaged a perfumed jelly along the length of each, the 45-year-old noticed a heavy wire was running out from the base of both instruments. "Now, once we get your holes used to being gaped, I won't have to use the speculums anymore. But, since today is your first of these new treatments, I'm going to leave them in place."

Both probes were equal in size, about 12 inches long and as thick as a can of soda, and Maria braced herself as nurse Lizzie guided the first into her spread open cunt. "Ooh. Go-go slow Lizzie. It's cold, and so big." Maria spread her toes and pushed against the stirrups as the metallic penis disappeared completely inside her.

"Here comes the hard one. Hold on" and the young, medical professional slipped the second probe inside Marias' wide-open asshole. It seemed a painstakingly long journey, but the instrument eventually made its way all the way inside her rectum.

The Greek beauty was breathing rapidly now, sweat forming on her brow and between her quivering, 34B breasts. "There's so much going on down there" she gasped, "They're so deep, and I can feel them rubbing against each other." Maria was thrumming her slim fingers and flexing her toes nervously.

"That's exactly how it's supposed to feel. Now though, is when the real treatment begins." With that, the young redhead walked out of Marias' view and began tapping on a hidden console. There were a series of soft beeps which soon faded into a low, warm hum, and the devices filling the red-carpet-hosts' insides began to vibrate and throb.

Closing her eyes, Maria let out a soft moan and whispered "It feels good. Is it supposed to feel g-good?"

Leaning down over her, the 25-year-old slurped one of Maria's hard nipples into her mouth and began sucking. With her hands she pinched the brown-haired actress's other nipple while massaging her engorged clit at the same time. "What's most important" she managed in between nibbles, "is that it makes you feel good."

Arching her back, Maria tossed her tangled mane from side to side and exploded, the series of climaxes ravaging her naked, over-stimulated body and making her yell out loudly "Oh, fuck. Fuck. FUCK!!" After a few minutes, she relaxed. The exam table was soaked from her slimy juices which were running out of her in rivers. The outer office buzzed in to make sure everything was alright. That made her chuckle.

Once again, moving between Maria's open legs, Lizzie set about first withdrawing the probes, and then the speculums. Thanks to the Greeks' abundant, natural lubricant, everything came out much easier than going in. While holding her ankles, the attentive nurse kissed the tip of each one of Maria's unpainted toes and asked, "Do you want to schedule your next appointment?"

Cupping and squashing her own breasts in her hands, Maria answered, "Do you have anything available later today?"

The End