Olivia Benson (SVU) Tickled

Story Info
Olivia Beson tickled by criminals.
2.3k words
4.42
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia Benson made her way into the warehouse. She knew she should have waited for her partner Elliot, but he was on his way and Olivia didn't want the bad guys to get away.

Olivia walked into the darkness. Waiting for her eyes to adjust. Finally, they did. She saw one of the men. Just as she opened her mouth to tell him to freeze, she felt a hand with a cloth cover her face. Then she passed out.

She woke up to someone tickling her. WTF? she thought. She looked around and saw she was surrounded by three men. The three suspects.

"Hey, look who's awake." One of the men said.

Olivia then noticed she was sitting on a bed. Her arms were tied above her head. She was still dressed (thank God) in a gray T-shirt and black spandex type pants.

"Where's your backup?" Another man asked.

"We know you're not stupid enough to come in here alone," the third guy remarked.

"Hey!" Answer the question," the first guy said, poking her in the ribs.

Olivia jumped and burst out laughing.

"Don't fucking touch me, creep!" Olivia said.

"Well boys, I think Ms. Cop here is ticklish." He then reached out and poked her in the ribs again.

Olivia laughed and tried to move out of the way.

The man was dressed in all black - all of them were - and also had on a mask. He grabbed Olivia's stomach and started tickling her. She was laughing and bouncing all over the place.

The other two men grabbed her legs. Soon they had removed her shoes and socks and started tickling her feet.

Olivia screamed with laughter. She had come from the gym and wasn't wearing a bra, so her boobs were bouncing all over and her nipples were hard. One of the men noticed and they all stopped.

The guy tickling her ribs lifted up her shirt as far as it would go. All the men looked at her breasts. One of the men found a couple feathers and then the men who were tickling her feet, ran the feathers over and around her nipples. The guy behind her cupped her breasts and held them up so the men could get easy access.

"No!" Olivia protested. But then she started laughing. She had no idea that her nipples were so ticklish. She kept laughing. She was also getting wet.

Olivia made the grave mistake of moaning in disappointment when the men paused to give her a break.

"What a slut," One of the men said.

The man behind her reached out and started pinching and pulling on her hard nipples.

The other two saw her armpits and used the feathers on them. Olivia was caught between moaning and laughing.

The men found this amusing.

The other guy reached out and started to pull her pants off.

Olivia fought and kicked, but this only seemed to help him remove her pants.

The guy pinching her nipples, pulled out a knife and told her to stop.

Olivia stopped. Then he reached down and simply cut her thong panties off.

The two guys opened her legs, and they admired her shaved pussy.

"Her tits are ticklish, let's see if her pussy is too," one of the men said. Then he reached out and started tickling her outer pussy lips.

Olivia squirmed and jerked away.

Then the other guy joined the first one and they both ran their fingers outside her pussy.

Olivia jumped and started laughing again. After a while of this. They stopped and did something else.

One man slipped a finger inside her cunt, while the other rubbed her erect clit. The guy behind her leaned down and sucked one nipple, while pinching the other one.

Olivia just moaned.

"Stop. Please. Oh God you're going to make me," Olivia panted.

Just before she could cum, the men stopped and went back to tickling her.

Olivia grunted in frustration.

They did this a couple more times. Then finally they let her cum.

Olivia clamped her legs on the man's fingers.

Elliot Stabler got to the warehouse and made his way inside. He was super quiet. He heard Olivia panting and groaning. Thinking she was hurt, he hurried, but stopped when he saw her. Her shirt was pulled up over her head and her pants had been removed. The men were tickling her, fingering her, and playing with her tits and nipples.

He got instantly erect. He'd always found her attractive. He decided to wait and see what the men would do next. Since she seemed to be enjoying herself, Elliot decided to hang back.

The man who had been tickling her ribs, came around and knelt in front of her. Without saying anything, he leaned down and started licking her pussy. Olivia threw her head back and moaned.

The other two men moved, and each took a breast in their mouth. They sucked on her breasts and licked her nipples with their tongues.

Olivia Benson was in ecstasy. She'd obviously never been with multiple men at one time. Holy crap, this guy knew how to eat pussy. Soon she was coming in another powerful orgasm.

"How about you return the favor," the guy said.

"What?" Olivia asked, but then the guy had shoved his big cock in her mouth.

While she was sucking the guy's cock. I mean he had just eaten her to an amazing orgasm, the two men stopped sucking on her breasts. One replaced the man at her pussy, the other was behind her, licking her asshole. She's never had anyone do that either.

The new guy licking her twat, wasn't as good as the other guy, but he was still getting the job done. The man eating her ass, however, was really into it. She could tell he'd done this before. She could feel his tongue penetrating her asshole. He was literally fucking her ass with his tongue,

It didn't take long for the first guy to grunt and explode inside her mouth. She swallowed it all. When he moved away from her, Olivia thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye, but then the second guy was in front of her with his hard cock out ready for her to suck him off.

The guy eating her ass moved around to lick her pussy and the guy who had first licked her pussy, was now licking her asshole.

The second guy's cock was long and thin. He had big balls though, which kept slapping her on the chin.

Just before the guy she was blowing shot off in her mouth, she had another orgasm.

Then, the guy shot ropes and ropes of cum in her mouth. Still, she managed to swallow all of his load too.

Finally, the last guy was ready for his blowjob.

He had a monster cock. She could only fit half of it in her mouth. He didn't last long either. He exploded inside her.

They were about to take off her bindings and were going to fuck her, when they all heard a noise. Elliot had thrown a piece of scrap metal against the fall wall. This made the men jump up, get dressed and scatter.

"Olivia!" Elliot shouted.

"Over here!" Olivia shouted.

"Liv, what the fuck?" Elliot asked.

Three men just tied me up and tickled me and forced me to blow them. I think we can still catch them if we hurry. Quick untie me."

Elliot was about to reach out and tickle his hot partner, when they heard sirens in the distance. Fuck it. I've got her naked body etched in my brain from now on.

Olivia was untied and got dressed just before the calvary arrived.

She made a search of the area before she left, looking for any clues. She did find something, but wasn't sure what it meant, although she had an idea.

Elliot drove Olivia home. She asked him to stay the night in the spare room.

Elliot called his wife Kathy and told her what had happened. Of course, she understood why he wouldn't be home.

Elliot woke up the next morning. He couldn't move. He looked and saw he was tied, naked spread eagle to the bed.

"Olivia!" he shouted. "Olivia you here!" Oh God they took Olivia. They found out where she lived and either took her or killed..." he was lost in thought when the door opened.

"Oh, you're awake," Olivia said.

"Olivia? What the hell is going on?"

"You know when I was being tickled and fingered and forced to blow three men, I thought I saw something in the corner."

"Liv, I don't know what you thought you saw. But you need to untie me," Elliot pleaded. "Kathy's expecting me home soon."

"Oh, not just yet," Kathy said, walking into the bedroom.

"Kathy?" Elliot said. Seriously confused.

"Hello, Elliot," Kathy said.

"So, are you going to admit that you sat there and watched as three men tickled and fingered me and made me give them each a blowjob?" Olivia asked.

"What?" Elliot feigned outrage. "No! Of course not."

Olivia reached out and tickled Elliot's left foot. Elliot jerked back his foot as far as it would go and burst out laughing.

"Don't! I hate being tickled."

"It's true," Kathy said, reaching out and tickling his right foot.

"No!" Elliot screamed, thrashing around and laughing.

Olivia and Kathy looked at each other and laughed. this was fun. Both women were tired of Elliot's mood swings and attitude. Olivia enjoyed watching Elliot's cock bounce while being tickled.

"Okay! Please stop. Okay. I watched Olivia get tickled and all the rest." Elliot finally admitted.

"What else?" Olivia demanded.

"Nothing I swear. That's all."

"So, you didn't also jack off and leave your cum on the floor of the warehouse?' Kathy asked.

"No. I didn't I swear," Elliot lied.

"Oh, ladies? Olivia called.

Just then, Casey Novak and Alexandra Cabot walked into the bedroom.

"So, if I take this to the lab it won't match your DNA?" Alex asked, holding up a small vial with white glue in it.

"Fuck! Yes. Okay. I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment," Elliot said, fearfully eyeing the four women.

"Great. We can dispense with the trial and move to the punishment phase," Casey said.

"Olivia, Kathy, Alex, Casey, come in. I said I was sorry."

"Gee, Elliot, you sound just like all the perps we lock away," Olivia said. the others all laughed. Then she threw a towel over his face.

When the towel was removed, Elliot was looking at four naked women. Two he'd already seen. Casey and Alex were stunning too.

Elliot immediately got a boner. The women all laughed.

"We haven't even toughed him yet and he's hard," Casey said. Her medium breasts were pale making her small red areolas and nipples stand out. She had a small patch of red pubic hair above her pussy.

She got on one side of him while Alex got on the other. Alex also had medium breasts. medium areolas and pebble-size nipples.

"3-2-1," Casey said and all four women started tickling Elliot.

Alex and Casey were tickling his underarms, while Kathy and Olivia were attacking his feet.

Alex and Casey leaned forward so he could suck on their tits.

Elliot was going crazy. He moved as much as he could, but he was tied down pretty well. His cock was throbbing. He knew if any one of the women touched him, he'd explode.

The women all laughed at how ticklish he was. After an eternity (really fifteen minutes) they stopped to give him a break.

That's when Olivia pulled out four feathers and handed them out. They ran the feathers up and down his chest and stomach. Under his arms and between his toes.

Then, they ran the feathers along his thigs and across his balls. Never touching his still throbbing cock, which was now leaking precum.

"Oh God. Please someone get me off!" Elliot shouted.

The four women each took turns stroking Elliots cock. Stopping before he could come.

Finally, Kathy sat on his face and made Elliot eat her out, her back to him.

Alex stroked his cock, while Olivia and Casey tickled his balls with their feathers.

Soon Elliot was shouted he was going to come. And come he did. He exploded all over his wife's breasts and stomach. Then, while Alex licked and sucked his cock, he watched as Olivia and Casey licked his cum off of Kathy's big breasts and stomach.

Elliot was then untied and made to kneel on the bed and retied. All four women took turns spanking him. It seemed like his cock was actually harder.

Then Casey took him in her mouth, while Olivia tickled his asshole with a feather and Alex and Kathy licked and sucked his balls.

Elliot didn't last long and soon shot off in Casey's mouth. She shared his cum with the other women.

He was then retied face up on his back again. He had to bring all four women to orgasm with his tongue, while his cock and balls were tickled, sucked and jerked, only this time they didn't let him come.

Then, he had to fuck all four women to orgasm, again he wasn't allowed to come.

Finally, Olivia sat on his cock, while Kathy rode his face and Alex and Casey got into a sixty-nine. He couldn't see them, but he heard them, which was almost as good.

Kathy soon had an orgasm on his face. Then, Olivia said she was coming. Her pussy tightened on his cock, and he filled her with his cum.

The rest of the day was spent with the women tickling him with feathers, electric toothbrushes, Olivia's vibrator, and other various household items. He also shot his load into Casey and Alex too.

From that day on he'd hook up with each of the women at various occasions. Sometimes alone, other times in groups of two or three. Never with all four again. Sometimes a quick blowjob in an empty office at the station or Casey and/or Alex would invite him over for a tickle session. Sometimes Olivia joined in too.

He's totally glad he didn't rush into that warehouse that night. Look at what he would have missed.