The Marathon Ch. 01

Story Info
A little sex with an older buxom woman.
1.6k words
4.2
25.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
496 Followers

The arrangements had changed this year as the marathon had got more popular, the leisure centre had an open day for personal applications, well actually an open two hours, for local people in advance of processing postal applications.

There were four desks open, divided into: 'Under 3 hours', '3 to 3.5 hours', '3.5 to 4 hours', & 'Over 4 hours'. Then each desk had four or five people doing the processing, I happened to find myself in front of Ms Balikimalina Uennifina Frommel-Fedinekidadear.

I thought: 'bloody hell what a name to go to bed with?' as I handed the completed application form over to an attractive mid forties buxom lady, to put it bluntly, she was a bit bulky. I had all sorts of ideas of the origin of the name but quickly put it out of my mind as we confirmed details and swapped bits of paper.

A couple of weeks later an A4 envelope arrived with all of the paperwork and the covering letter contained a printed signature of which only the first two letters of each name contained any semblance of recognition 'Ba Ue Fr Fe'.

Another month of practicing and I was as ready as I'll ever be. Sunday morning arrived and after my high protein breakfast and final check I had everything, the twenty minute drive found me leaving the car and looking for the checking in table, I found: A-D, E-J, K-O, P-U. four check-in tables and my name is Wilson with no sign of a 'W' position.

"Excuse me madam, I'm looking for the 'W' check-in."

She turned to face me, "W?"

"My name's Wilson, I only see up to U."

"No you have a number issued to you, do you have your paperwork there?"

I opened the envelope again and slipped the paper out. "Oh, OK I see thanks, I'm L48."

"There you go." She gestured to the K-O line.

"OK thanks."

I walked towards the K-O sign. The sign-in was very quick and my numbers and safety pins were soon applied to my shirt and the transducer to my shoe lace. I checked the time and had twenty minutes before the off, twenty minutes of gentle warm-up and rubbing in muscle relaxant.

Then while grouping together at the 'L' starting position I heard: "Hello Terry."

I turned and didn't recognise anyone.

"Terry."

"Hello, I, err..." I must have looked dumb.

"I registered you."

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs err... From...ly you look so..."

"Different? Call me Bally, everyone else does."

"Yes... Hello Bally. How did you know my name?"

"The application form."

"Do you remember everyone's name here?"

"No don't be silly, just a few. Mostly those supporting the hospice. Listen we're nearly off."

The Tannoy screeched some totally unintelligible noises which sounded like a woman's voice shouting into the microphone. A male voice took over which sounded much better and we heard the various start instructions starting at 'A' then every fifteen seconds until our turn.

Three hours and thirty-two minutes later, at the top of a gentle rise, the finish line was in sight but still a mile away and much to my surprise Bally and I had never been more than one hundred yards away from each other, we'd chatted quite a bit during the run and we'd decided to go for a drink at the end. Knowing how limited the catering is in the immediate area I suggested nipping back to mine for a coffee and a shower first.

"I'd love to Terry but looking at the time I think I can get in under three forty, see you at the end." She increased her speed slightly and soon pulled away. I tried, honestly I tried hard but my legs had none of it and I think, if anything, I slowed a little.

My final time being three forty and eighteen seconds, Bally managed three thirty-eight and seventeen seconds.

We hugged a big hug when I crossed the line then exchanged the transducers for the official printout and read them as we walked to the carpark.

Much to my surprise Bally simply copied me and tossed her bag in with mine and got in the passenger seat of my car. I actually expected her to follow me.

My place is basically one L-shaped room and a bathroom so losing sight of Bally only happened as I filled the kettle with my back to her. As I turned away from the sink Bally was right behind me and she put us straight into a big smacking hot sweaty kiss. Before I had chance to catch my breath I was laying on the floor and I watched in slow motion as the multicoloured Lycra leggings became detached from her bum then down and off her legs. She was naked from the waist down.

That naked bum moved closer to my face and my lips gained contact with her soaking wet lips. Heck it was rank: sweaty, salty and a chunk of B.O. too. But... but I was licking a fanny, a nice soft smooth fanny being worked against my face and yes I was horny and now finding a good reason to get turned on.

I was fucking astounded... Never in a million years would I have ever thought of licking out a woman's pussy within minutes of completing three and a half hours of running on a warm day without having a shower, but here we are with my head buried in the smelly crevice of a larger woman twice my age and...

AND

"Fwarhf, OH yeah Bally. Wow." Bally took me in her mouth and I jerked as she took it straight down her throat. She pumped up and down and I felt the unmistakable restriction each time I cleared and re-entered her throat.

She knew where I was and she simply pulled off my cock to let it sway in the air to prevent me cumming, at the same time she moved her legs so my ears were encased and my mind was totally immersed in the mouth to pussy interface situation and I was aware she had many orgasms as she rubbed against me. In the middle of the action I was not aware of a conversation:

"Hi Sally."

"Buffy? What are you doing here? Actually I can see what you're doing, I'll just have a wee and leave you to it."

"How did you do?"

"Four twenty-seven."

"Well done."

"Fifteen slower than my PB though."

"It's a hot day."

"Tell me about it. I must go before I wee myself."...

Bally came again and stood up, clicked the kettle back on, returned and sat back down, this time on my cock. I humped upwards into her and just as I started cumming I shrieked: "Mum!" and ridiculously tried to stop and... well I tried to hide what I was doing.

"Hello darling, I didn't know you knew Buffy."

"Buffy?"

"We're nearly done her Sally, kettles on, stay for coffee."

"No. I'll leave you to it."

I'd finished cumming and rapidly deflated, Bally stood and started putting her clothes on, I pulled my shorts up before standing.

"Tea Mum?" I moved to the sink and washed my hands.

"If you're sure. So are you two an item?"

"No but I'm always horny after a run and we had a good time during the run so I'm afraid I took the opportunity."

We made the coffee and tea and sat around chatting for half an hour or so, mostly about how long Bally and I had known each other and our Marathon times etc.

"Well it's no good, I need to get home or Dad won't have any dinner today."

"See you later Sally."

"And you Buffy, good time keep it up."

"Ta."

I followed Mum down the stairs, "Look I'm sorry for earlier Mum."

"Don't be silly, I'm sorry I needed a wee and barged in like that. Mind I'm a bit surprised with you and Buffy, I'd have thought she's too old for you." Mum leaned in for a kiss. "It looked like you both enjoyed it though." She winked.

At that point I noticed Mums nipples harden and despite the substantial sports bra she always wears for running they looked impressive. "Looks like you're enjoying something too." I'd intended to point to her breast but instead I found the back of my fingers brushing across a nipple and with no sign of her trying to stop me I gently gripped it with thumb and fingers.

"Oh Terry don't." it didn't sound like she meant it so I did the same with the other side. Still no action to stop me but her chin dropped and her eyes closed. "Oh Terry no this is... no don't, it's soo wrong." There was definitely a smile, "But... h... ohhhhher."

I moved one hand down to her crotch, her legs instantly made space and I rubbed hard against the Lycra, hopefully including her clit into the process somewhere.

"Oh Terry..." her voice was a loud whisper, "Yes, yes yes, ooohhf yes like..." she jerked, "Just like..." another jerk, "hah yes." The jerks became a regular humping action and my rubbing got faster, much faster. "Oh yes T, Terry yesssssss."

Mum moved to me and with both arms round my neck kissed me hard on the lips, she paused. "Carry on like this and you may have to... y'know."

I smiled, almost laughed. "What? You and me?"

"If Buffy wasn't here now I'd love to."

I was somewhat shocked at her words but I had a raging erection in my shorts that made it quite clear that at least part of me was game and Mum wasted no time in finding it and holding firmly onto my rigid cock.

"Looks like you could too darling." A harder grip. "What do you think Buffy would say?" Mum was still whispering.

"Buffy would say... never heard of a threeway?"

We both turned to look up the stairs to see Bally leaning against the door frame with her arms folded under her breasts.

-----------------------------

Thank for reading. Please no comments about editing unless you are volunteering.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
496 Followers