All Comments on 'The Marathon Ch. 01'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It

Very well done and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

As a marathon runner myself I was drawn in by the title. Nicely done! I loved it and the very erotic twist at the end! I look forward to reading more!

It reminded me of when I ran my 2nd marathon with a female training partner. Although we began training as purely friends, over the course of our training we became attracted to each other and even began to share our sexual interests during our long training runs (we both had other partners at the time). When race day came, towards the end of the race, we started discussing what we would like to do with each other sexually if we were somewhere else to help get our minds off the fatigue. After we crossed the finish line and got into a recovery area we hugged and I instantly got an erection which she could feel. She whispered that she was horny too, and she was amazed I could get hard after running 26.2 miles! Unfortunately we both had to go separate ways after the race and could not take advantage of our mutual attraction. We did eventually hook up...and it was amazing...but it was not for another few weeks.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 4 years ago
Terrific!

Looking forward to part 2!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous