The Marathon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori just shook her head bemusedly at her friend, praying that no one would walk by and overhear the incredibly embarrassing conversation.

Rena nudged her again and demandedly pointed at the phone. Tori reluctantly touched at her screen, agreeing to share the pic. Her finger inadvertently swiped and her photo album scrolled to the pic of Tori in the dressing room.

"Wait! Stop! What is that?!" Rena practically shouted. "Holy shit, Tori! You took a naked selfie in the dressing room? You dirty girl! Fuck yeah, Tori! That's what I'm talking about!"

Tori looked around begging for no one to be within earshot of this further embarrassment.

"Wait, was this after he sent you the dick pic? Did you send this to him?"

Tori shook her head no, emphatically.

"Give me your phone," Rena demanded as she reached her hand out. Tori stared at her in shock.

"Give it to me, or I will murder you," she growled and Tori relented, shaking her head in disbelief.

"What are you doing?"

"Tit for Tat, or Tit for Dick, technically," Rena said as her fingers swiped quickly and effortlessly across her friend's phone screen."

Before Tori had a chance to react, the deed was done and Rena said, "There, done. You've just shared your first nude pic."

"What the Hell, Rena! Why would you do that?!"

"Because you wouldn't."

"Of course I wouldn't! Why would I ever send a naked picture of myself to a total stranger, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Admit it, Tori, just be totally honest with me about this. You are seriously horny right now, aren't you? Like crazy horny. You are a fountain down below, I'd bet. You haven't felt like this since Sophomore year in college, when you banged the two hot Argentinian guys on our ski trip to Breckenridge. That kind of horny," Rena said as she glared at her friend.

"Stop it, Rena!" Tori commanded. "I'm completely embarrassed and totally mortified, that is what I am."

"Looks to me like your neck and face are telling a different story," said Rena pointing out the red flush to Tori's upper chest, neck, and face. "That's the look I get from an orgasm. The flush doesn't lie."

Tori couldn't look at her friend. Her mind was swimming, overwhelmed with emotions. Among those, if she was totally honest, was arousal -- serious, knee wobbling excitement.

"Can we just go now," pleaded Tori. "I have to get home. This is just too much, Rena."

"OK. OK. I'll give it a rest, but if he sends you any more pics, you have to promise to share them with me!"

"Oh no, I'm not coming back here, ever. I'm also disabling Airdrop. That's the last unsolicited dick pic for me, thanks but no thanks," Tori said, but then she hesitated. "Wait, what did you do?"

"I may have shared your contact card," she said with a sly grin. Tori punched her hard in the arm and stormed away toward her car.

"You'll thank me for all of this after you and Paul get it on like Donkey Kong tonight," Rena hollered after her upset friend who was almost out to the car.

12