The Marathon Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
The couple continue their "marathon" weekend.
2.1k words
4.76
3.6k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short respite during which he almost fell asleep with Jenny curled up against him, his attention was brought to his rumbling stomach. His other needs had been overwhelmed by the powerful presence of the woman he loved and her ability to coax a mind-blowing orgasm out of him. But with that desire temporarily assuaged, his stomach needed some nourishment.

He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she stretched to kiss him fully on the lips, her tongue hungrily parting his lips and snaking inside his mouth. "Hey," she said after their lips finally parted.

"I'm famished," he said. "You interrupted my plan! I was going to have a quiet afternoon resting and my lunch is in the bag."

"Well, we don't want this big boy to go hungry," she mocked. She sat up so he could remove his arm from under and he got up to get his bagged lunch. He walked away from her and bent down to pick up his lunch and she whistled, "Nice ass, big fella!" He turned around and smirked.

"So that's all I am to you, a piece of meat?" he asked.

"A gourmet piece of meat," she joked. "But yes."

The playful look on her face told him that she was just kidding with him and he did love her sense of humour; it was one of the things that drew him to her in the first place. She stared at his naked body, focusing in on his cock that was dangling between his legs. He stared back and was amazed at how sexy she looked in her bra and panties, sitting cross-legged on the bed with a seductive smile on her face. Her breasts were probably a C cup and he remembered her small, perky nipples from their video chats before. He could barely wait to reveal them in person but wanted to take care of his hunger first.

"So I've got a sandwich and a bag of chips," he said. "I'm happy to share, but if we do, we'll have to get another meal sooner rather than later."

"I'd love some sandwich," she replied. She scooted over to the edge of the bed and hopped off, moving to the loveseat beside the bed where they could sit and use the coffee table to keep the food. He put on his boxer-briefs and sat down next to her, fishing the sandwich out of the bag. He unwrapped it and handed her half and they both sat and ate in silence. He leaned back, sandwich in his right hand as his left slid around her waist. He finished chewing and swallowed and said, "I could get used to this."

The pause was palpable as she finished chewing her bite. She swallowed, took a swig of his water and asked, "Why don't you live closer, Rick?"

He smiled inwardly. He never shared how many times he had planned things out in his head. He never had thought that there might be any hope in making the things he thought out actually happen, but here she was, opening that door just a crack.

"You know, this is the closest we've lived to each other in a long time, Jenny," he replied. They finished their sandwich and she cuddled up against him. He gave her little kisses: on her forehead, her cheeks, her nose and then her lips, the kisses getting longer and deeper. His hands started to explore her body, running his fingers up and down her spine, making her tingle all over and raising goose flesh. He started to caress her breasts through her bra, scraping his fingers over the sides and under the bottom, feeling the smooth fabric and imagining the soft skin underneath. He could feel her nipples start to crinkle and harden through the bra and he targeted them with his thumbs. He sensed her breath start to quicken and could feel her body shiver under his fingers.

He reached around her, kissing her deeply while his hands found the clasp of her bra and he released it, sliding the straps over her shoulders and gently removing the silky garment. He kissed her neck, moving down to her shoulder, then her collarbone. His hands were on her smooth legs while his lips moved further down, kissing her breasts. He brought his right hand up to cup the underside of her breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb then traced a circle around her areola with his tongue. The circle grew smaller and he could hear her inhale when his tongue started to swirl around her nipple. He brought his other hand up to cup her other breast while he paid attention to the left one with his tongue. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and gently scraped his teeth along the hard bud.

She started to moan and he intensified his efforts. He moved to the right breast, repeating the same techniques but this time, his right hand snaked between her opening legs, feeling her wetness spread through her panties. He placed his palm over her clit and applied pressure as he was gently grazing her nipple with his teeth. He could sense her head falling back and her breath escaping in a rush. He sucked on her nipple a couple of times quickly and then started to kiss down her stomach. Lower and lower, one hand still on her pussy mound.

He traced the top of her blue panties with his kisses, going from one hip to the other, applying pressure to her clit with his hand and rubbing in circles. "Fuuuuck," she breathed. He took that as an indicator to keep going.

He pulled her panties to one side, extended his tongue and licked up her slit, finishing with a circle around her clit. He repeated the action again, using a bit more pressure at the top. He pulled the hood of her clit back and breathed warm air on it, getting closer and closer until he flicked it with his tongue. He surrounded it with his lips and sucked on it, slurping away.

She ran her hands through his hair as he worked on her pussy. "Oh yes, Rick. Yes," she breathed throatily. She could barely catch her breath now as she felt him slide a finger into her dripping pussy. He started to finger fuck her as she felt her pleasure build up within her. She gripped his finger with her pussy and felt his tongue lashing her clit from side to side, then up and down, sometimes in circles. All of her senses combining to continue her build.

"Don't stop, Rick," she could barely utter, her breathing more and more ragged as she was on the precipice of her orgasm. She felt another finger in her pussy and could barely register the sound of his fingers pounding in and out of her, the juicy slapping of their skin ringing in the room as his tongue pleasured her clit. "Oh, fuck. Yes. Oh, fuck!" she moaned, her volume increasing until her pussy started to convulse. She could barely catch her breath as she writhed under his tongue and fingers.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes!" she breathed. He could feel her orgasm subside but his fingers inside her pussy could still feel the trembling. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean and then went to the source, licking her pussy clean. She was trying to catch her breath as he moved back up and kissed her cheeks, then her lips as their mouths opened and their tongues intertwined.

When they broke their kiss, he asked, "Did you like that?"

"A little bit," she deadpanned, but the flutter in her voice betrayed her deep satisfaction.

He stood up, took her hand and helped guide her to the bed, although he could tell her knees almost gave out on her on her third step. They climbed into the bed and they cuddled together, their naked bodies entwining. He kissed her deeply again, his hands running all over her body, cupping her breasts and rubbing them gently.

She felt his cock hardening against her leg, the pre-cum leaking freely. She was getting more and more turned on by the way his cock was sliding around in a pool of his own lubricant over her smooth leg. She could feel herself inching her pussy, protected by a tuft of soft dark hair up top but with smooth pussy lips, just shorn the day before, closer and closer to that delicious cock.

His cock was throbbing. He had been so turned on eating her out and making her cum, her moans were music to his ears as he coaxed the pleasure from her body. He needed to be inside her, to feel her hot, wet pussy opening up to him, surrounding his thick hard cock as he pushed it deeper and deeper into her. He positioned himself on top of her, his rigid cock pointing directly to her glistening pussy. Her breath caught as he slowly slid the head inside. He pushed with a little more pressure to help her open to him and he felt how wet she was, their combined juices allowing him to gain entry.

While he could feel her tight vaginal walls gripping him, there was also a need for him to push all the way in. In that, he was aided by her legs closing around his lower back and pulling him deep inside. When his cock was all the way in, they paused. He looked deep into her eyes and kissed her. His tongue pushing into her mouth the way his cock pushed into her pussy. He rotated his hips, grinding her clit as he swirled his tongue around hers before he finally withdrew until just the very tip of his penis was still inside her and then slowly slid it back home.

When he was all the way in again, he looked at her and said, "I never want to leave here, Jenny. You feel so good." He pulled out slowly and again, took his time sliding into her, filling her.

"Wait there," she breathed. She was loving the way he felt inside her. All the way in, their bodies wrapped around each other. He was so deep insider her, she couldn't tell where he ended and she began. The feeling was more overwhelming than she had even imagined back when they had been having some sexy video chats a year ago. She ran her hands over his chest, and threaded her arms underneath his and around his back, pulling him down towards her and kissing him deeply. She put her mouth beside his ear and whispered, "Fuck me, Rick. Do it."

He raised himself up slightly to kiss her again, his tongue in her mouth, he started to slowly raise his hips to slide his cock out of her pussy and then back in again. At first his pace was slow and deliberate but it increased along with the force behind each thrust.

He sat back on his knees, changing the angle of penetration. He cradled her breasts in his hands as he continued his thrusting, rubbing her nipples as he continued to increase the pace. He stopped briefly, bending over to lick one, then the other nipple. He could see how flush her chest, neck and face were, her breathing ragged. He reached down with one hand, thumbing her clit and feeling the wetness that spread throughout her pussy. He started thrusting again, faster this time, harder. Seven, nine, eleven strokes, then he slowed down, with slow, long, gentle strokes, all the while rubbing her clit in circles. He sped up again, this time for a longer period of time and then slowed things down. "I'm so close, Jenny," he whispered. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me, Rick. Cum inside me," she breathed.

He leaned over her, his body high up over hers, supporting his weight on his arms and knees and started pistoning his hard cock into her wet pussy. The slapping sounds rang through the room as he started to breathe faster and harder. "Oh my god, Jenny. I'm cumming," he hissed.

She met his cries with her own. He gave one last pump into her as his cock started to spasm, emptying wave after wave of semen into her. He didn't remember how long it lasted but he semi-collapsed over her, his mouth by her ear. As the pleasure subsided, he kissed her neck, rolled off her onto his side. He kissed her deeply and said, "That was pretty good," smiling.

"I'll say," she said.

He raised his hand and she consummated his high-five. "Well done, Jenny," he said and kissed her again. She turned over away from him and he curled up behind her, one arm under the pillow and the other around her, pulling her closer to him. He was intoxicated by the combined smell of their sex and her shampoo as he held his favourite person in the world in his arms and they drifted off into sleep.