The Marathon Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
The couple continues to engage in their "marathon."
3.7k words
4.73
2k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he never did completely drift off to sleep, his sense of relaxation and well-being were never higher. He had been in a constant state of anxiety over his declining marriage for the past couple of years. Having finally had sex with the woman that he had been in love with for over a decade (despite successfully suppressing those feelings for much of that time), he was more at ease than ever.

He breathed in her scent as they lay together, the nape of her neck just inches from his lips. His right arm was extended under the pillows, his left reaching around her and resting right at the base of her ribcage. His chest was up against her back and his left leg curled over her right as they lay with their bodies intertwined.

As he floated in a state between sleep and wakefulness, his thoughts filled with her. He was replaying the morning in his head but his mind was drifting back to their first meeting at a corporate retreat, about 11 years before. They met on the second-to-last day and had spent all of it together, hanging out, running, laughing, not a care in the world. He was smitten right away with this beautiful young woman (she was in her late 20s at the time, he was in his early 30s) and the fact that she seemed to be interested in him was flattering.

The next day, the final day of the retreat, she told him that she had a boyfriend. The "B-bomb" that, at that point in his life, was always the killer to his romantic aspirations. He'd meet someone he liked, that he was attracted to, that he felt some kind of connection with and BAM!, there was the B-bomb to kill the vibe. It happened like clockwork and it always got him down. This time, he felt it a little more than usual.

She would eventually marry that boyfriend and have kids. And Rick moved on. They were always separated by the border between the US and Canada, but he always knew that they could have made it work had it not been for her romantic commitment. Then, after child number one, she moved overseas with her husband and had another child. Rick didn't think about her that much for quite a while.

He had a couple of flings over the years but never any relationships. Whenever he was interested in someone she was never interested in him the same way. Or he found someone with great sexual chemistry but he knew that a relationship would never work. He moved to Europe for a year on assignment with his company and had a couple of flings there, but again, he knew that nothing would be long term. Shortly after he returned to Canada, he met his wife through an online dating site. Things were comfortable with her and they had a lot in common. The sex was good. They dated. He knew that she would want to get married, so he proposed and, after four years of dating, two of living together and three months of engagement, they wed.

Slowly the cracks began to show. Her controlling nature came to the forefront, and her work always took prime importance. Everything else needed to be subsumed for her work, including things that he wanted to do. She never forbade him to do anything, but he knew that she resented not getting 100% of his time and attention. Her micro-aggressions added up and he started to realize that he was trying to make her happy at the expense of his own happiness. And then he was trying to make her happy to prevent a blow-up or a melt-down rather than out of love.

The pandemic really magnified things. He would usually get one or two week-long solo work trips a year that he could look forward to getting away, but the last 18+ months of working from home, cooped up with his wife, had taken a toll on his mental health more than he could have ever thought possible. The one bright spot had been reconnecting with Jenny. She had commented after he had posted something frivolously funny on Facebook and said that she needed more of that. He reached out to her over private message to see if everything was ok and he learned of trouble in her marriage and her unhappiness overseas.

It was her who took things over the line. With the time difference, night over there was morning in North America. They were chatting on instant messenger as Rick was folding laundry while she was watching some Netflix as she was unwinding after her day. Rick moved over to his computer to do some work as they continued chatting. He innocently asked how she liked to unwind, expecting an answer about a glass of wine or soothing music, but instead she sent a voice clip of moaning and heavy breathing. His cock instantly sprang to attention and his heart rate doubled.

And he was a goner.

Just that thought had his cock getting hard again as she stirred next to him. He involuntarily started to grind his hips against her ass, his cock starting to extend between her legs, looking for her pussy. He felt her start to grind back against him as he repositioned himself for a better angle. He felt a sensation of warm wetness against his raging penis and knew that he had found the right spot.

He directed his thrusts up and down her slit, her wetness allowing his rigid cock to slide up and down along her slit. He guided his cock with his hand, allowing it to rub her clit at the top of every thrust, applying some pressure to her clit. He enjoyed hearing her breaths and moans when he kept his cock right by her clit, circling his hips to pay more attention to her sensitive bud.

She reached down and replaced his hand on his cock and started to use it to rub her clit in circles, then grinding it up and down. Her breathing increased in tempo and she felt his free arm rubbing and pinching her nipple. "Ohh," she muttered, briefly unable to control the sound escaping from her mouth. She started rubbing her hips back and forth against his cock, grinding for all she was worth. "Almost there," she breathed and picked up the pace, continuing to stimulate her clit. She felt herself let go and start to tremble as the feelings radiated from deep inside her. "Ohhhh yes," she said as the orgasm washed over her.

She craned her neck towards the man behind her and he responded with a deep kiss. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers and offered them to him so he could also suck them into his mouth, licking her juices off.

"Can you be there for me every morning to start each day like that?" she asked.

"My pleasure," he said. "Speaking of my pleasure... " He reached down to guide his cock into her drenched pussy. The head slipped in and her breath caught again.

"Fuck me, Rick," she said, starting to draw her hips back and forth.

His hips met hers as his cock penetrated her as deep as it could in that position. He shifted to allow for deeper penetration but once inside her, he couldn't move more than a couple of inches. Still, the stimulation was mindblowing as he loved the sensation of being enveloped in her with her tight pussy squeezing him as he slid quickly back and forth. He gripped her breast with one hand, giving him some leverage for his thrusting.

The stimulation of her hand and clit earlier combined with the tightness of her pussy now was pushing him over the edge. "I'm going to cum, Jenny," he reported.

Immediately, she pulled off his cock, got up and maneuvered between his legs with her mouth sucking his cock in like a hoover. With one hand moving up and down on the base of his cock and her mouth matching that movement but at the head of his penis, she quickly coaxed the wave of semen from his cock. She enjoyed the feeling of his cock pulsing in her mouth, the thick cum hitting the back of her throat before she swallowed it. She allowed the later waves of cum to fill her mouth as she tasted his saltiness before also swallowing his juice.

She looked up at him and met his eyes. "Yummy," she said after breaking the seal on his cock.

"You've never looked more beautiful, Jenny," he said. And he meant it as he savoured the sight of his cock, slowly deflating in her hand, her green eyes looking up at him longingly with a deliciously wicked smile on her face. His heart practically burst.

She moved back up and repositioned herself straddling his stomach and leaned down to kiss him as he sat up, balancing himself on his elbows. Their tongues entwined and the could both feel his cock twitching once again.

"Ok big boy, as much as you're giving me plenty of cum, I'm going to need some real food," she told him.

She bent down to kiss him one more time then swung her leg over him and climbed off the bed and started to dress. For him it was disappointing sight to see her begin to cover her sexy body again. He remained lying in the bed, watching her layer the clothing. Her lacy underwear covered her round ass and the bra covered her succulent breasts. She threw on her dress, looked in the mirror and tousled her hair. She pulled out a compact and touched up her makeup then looked over at him. "Rick, you gonna get dressed or what?" she asked him.

He jumped up off the bed, and started pulling on his underwear. She looked over and held up her hand. "No, you're not wearing those. You're going commando," she told him.

He stopped pulling his boxer-briefs up, dropped them and stepped out of them. "Fine," he said. "If we're going to play that way, you're going commando too." He walked over to her, reached both hands under her dress, hooked his fingers under the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down, leaving his head at the level of her hips. She stepped out of her panties, looked down at him and ran her hands through his hair quickly.

"Get up, big guy," she said. "I'm hungry... for more than you."

"Alright. You're the local. You choose the place," he said. They put on their shoes and grabbed whatever they needed to go out. The exited the hotel room holding hands and the time from the door to the restaurant, a trendy but approachable Japanese place just a couple of blocks away, went by in a flash. He savored the feel of her hand in his and caressed the back of her hand with his thumb as they walked.

When they arrived at the restaurant, he opened the door for her and guided her through with his hand on the small of her back. He looked around and said, "I can't believe you brought me to a sushi place two days before I'm running a marathon." The danger of eating some bad sushi was real. It's a common adage that you should never change your routine shortly before a marathon, where anything could happen. While he loved sushi, he didn't want to tempt any digestive issues just two days before a race.

"Don't worry," she said. "Their teriyaki chicken is amazing." She took his hand and led him to their table, following the hostess. It turned out that they had a booth and she practically pushed him into the booth and followed him on the same side of the table.

"Cozy," he commented with a smile. She responded by leaning in and giving him a hard but brief kiss.

They sat there, his arm around her and their bodies pressed together for a few minutes until their waiter came by. He brought cups of water and asked for their drink orders. Rick stayed with water, asking for a wedge of lemon while Jenny ordered the same. "We're a lot of fun, aren't we?" said Rick.

"Well, you've got to hydrate. And so do I. I haven't told you yet, but I'm running the half marathon tomorrow," she replied.

He smiled, his pride and excitement swelling. He squeezed her thigh and said, "That's awesome, Jenny! Why didn't you tell me?"

She smiled back, "I wanted to surprise you. Besides, now you have something to do tomorrow. You're coming out to cheer me on," she told him.

"You bet I am," he said. "And maybe give you a massage afterwards," he suggested.

"I think I might enjoy that," she said and took notice of his hand massaging her thigh, moving from the top over towards the inside. "Is this a sneak preview?"

"It just may be," he replied. He spied the waiter returning and casually moved his hand back to the table. Rick ordered the chicken teriyaki and Jenny ordered an Udon noodle bowl. The waiter took their menus and walked away.

"Now where we," Rick asked.

"You were doing something very inappropriate for our current situation," she replied.

"Was I?" he asked.

"But that's not to say I didn't like it."

He slid the arm around her shoulders down around her waist and brought his free hand back to her thigh. He lightly trailed his fingers up and down the fabric of her dress, slowly moving from the top of her thigh to the inside. This time, when he brought his hand to the hem of the dress, she felt his fingers dip underneath, touching her smooth, bare skin, sending shivers down her spine.

He stroked her thigh and felt her body melt into his. He looked around and wondered if anyone was noticing what they were doing. The people were generally paying attention to their own meals and their own dining parties but he thought he could see one woman, out of the corner of his eye, who suspected something was up.

He leaned over and whispered, "I think we're being watched," into Jenny's ear as he quickly nibbled her earlobe and slid his fingers further up towards her hot center. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy and was glad he had relieved her of her panties before they left the room.

She turned her head and kissed him, and with a flirty look in her eye, she replied "I don't fucking care." Her hand went to his lap as she found the outline of his hardening cock and started tracing the outline of its head with her fingers. His fingers got closer and closer to her pussy. She could feel the warmth and tingling below building and she could almost feel his fingers on her vagina even though he hadn't quite touched her there yet.

She loved the feel of the head of his cock through his jeans and she loved how it was getting harder and harder. She also loved the feeling of his fingers stroking her skin, closer and closer to her hot center. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. His finger moved higher, closer to the edge of her pussy lips. A little closer. There. She shivered as his fingers contacted the slippery, swollen vulva.

He couldn't believe how wet she was as he gently touched her pussy. His fingers stroked her slit up and down as he felt her hand on his cock. He spied the waiter coming with their food out of the corner of his eye and pulled his fingers away, still covered in her juices trailing them against her inner leg to wipe some of the sticky liquid away.

While he had his hand back on the table, Jenny refused to stop rubbing his cock. The waiter put their food on the table while quickly glancing to Rick's lap, spying Jenny's hand there, working away on the rigid outline of his cock. He walked away, smirking, as Rick whispered, "We should eat."

"Fine," she agreed and removed her hand from his lap and started in on her Udon bowl. They ate in silence, their legs and shoulders touching as they sat on the same side of the booth. When they were about halfway done, she put her spoon and chopsticks down. "I know you need to fuel for the race, so finish up first. There's a 'family' restroom here. I'll be waiting for you there."

He looked down at his food and started eating at a faster pace, trying to be somewhat casual about it with the woman at the other table occasionally throwing glances his way. It took him maybe three minutes to finish the rest of the food on his plate. He gulped down his water and stood up, coming out from behind the table and walking towards the washrooms.

Sure enough, there was a door to the men's room, a door to the ladies' room and a third door with a symbol of an adult and child. He knocked on the third door and he could hear the latch unlocking and the door opened a sliver, revealing Jenny's eye, a strand of hair, a bare shoulder... She maneuvered behind the door as she opened it for him. She had taken off her dress and hung it behind the door and she was now clad only in her bra and shoes. She turned around, spread her legs, bent over, putting her hands on the toilet seat cover and lifted her hips. "What's taking you so long," she said, turning her head to look at him as he fumbled with his belt, getting his jeans undone and sliding them down to his knees.

His cock had softened while he ate, actually enabling him to get up from the table without arousing too much attention, but it was springing back to a more erect position at the site of his lover's ass in the air, her pussy glistening and ready for him. He put his hands on her ass cheeks, massaging them, rubbing them, feeling them. He bent down and licked her pussy a little, tasting her wetness, licking her clit and plunging his tongue into her hole, exploring it. His cock was responding as he licked her.

When he reached full hardness, he stood and spread her cheeks, using his legs to find the right angle to penetrate her sopping wet pussy. He entered her slowly, feeling her wet inner walls giving way and he plunged in as far as he'd go.

Holding her hips, he kept her there against him, her ass flattening against his hips, enjoying the sensation of being fully immersed inside her. He pulled out and slammed his cock back in. Out slowly and back in hard, holding her hips the whole time. He started to increase the pace and he could tell that she was working hard to stifle the moans that he wagered would be coming from her if they were not separated from a busy restaurant by just a restroom door.

Faster and faster he fucked her, enjoying the view of her ass as he pounded away. Faster and faster, he rammed his cock into her hot pussy. He saw the juices surrounding his cock when he pulled out and he could feel his balls getting covered in wetness. Faster and faster he went, feeling yet another orgasm building deep within him. He pumped once, twice more. Then held her hips against him as he started to shoot his cum deep into her. His legs shook slightly as he was overtaken by the pleasure.

As his heart rate slowed, he pulled his cock out, covered in the combination of juices from the two of them. Her face was face was red and flush from being upside-down for so long and she grabbed his cock in her hand, licking it clean while squatting and feeling a drop of his cum drip down the inside of her leg.

She stood up and he brought her dress over to her. She threw it over her head and kissed him hard. He pulled up his pants, washed his hands and left the restroom, leaving her to adjust her makeup and hair before she returned to the table.

He sat down and heartily drained his water glass, catching the waiter's eye to ask for more. A few minutes later, Jenny emerged from the restroom and walked towards the table. The woman at the other table smirked and nodded as Jenny sat next to him and took another bite of her noodle bowl. The waiter brought the water and Rick asked for the check and a container for the rest of Jenny's half-eaten Udon bowl.

He paid the check and they wrapped up the rest of the meal and they walked towards the hotel. "I'm going to have to leave you here, Ricky," Jenny told him. "I've got to get home, prep for the half marathon, feed the kids... you know."

Rick looked at her with longing and wishing she could stay with him for the rest of the night, but he knew that she'd never be entirely his. He leaned in and kissed her, their tongues playing tag inside their mouths and his hand involuntarily went to her ass cheek as they stood outside the hotel. "If you must," he said when they broke the kiss. "I'll be thinking about you."

"Oh, I'll be thinking about you, too," she replied. "There's nothing I'd want more than having you next to me tonight."

"Just imagine me there. I'll do the same with you here," he said. "I'll be there cheering for you tomorrow. Just text me where you want me to be." He kissed her again and she turned and walked towards the parking lot where she left her car.

He missed her already as he took the elevator up to his room alone. He jumped in the shower and washed himself, wishing she was there with him. He hopped into the bed for a nap and was asleep within seconds, still smelling her scent on his sheets as he dozed.