The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cancel them," I muttered as my teeth found her neck, earning a soft moan.

"Are you hungry?"

"For food? Maybe. For you? Definitely." She sighed happily before I lifted my eyes towards hers. "Who organised all this?"

"I did. The Director signed it off." That made me take a step back. "Nick, you're now an agent without a codename. When we get back on Monday, you will be given your first assignment. Complete three successfully, and you earn that codename. You've been trained, now it's time to be that training into effect."

I took her hands in mine. "And you?" I asked softly.

"Now we will be working together all the time." She gestured with her head. "Go have a shower. Your suit is hanging up in the closet."

"Suit?"

"Look how I'm dressed, Nick. My partner should be dressed up as well."

"Wife?"

She looked away, noticing the colour in her cheeks. "I got a little carried away when organising it all."

"So you're Mrs Stevens this weekend?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"I'll be ready in half an hour." I kissed her cheek. "Put bluntly, Jen, you're fucking beautiful."

I showered, shaved, made sure I smelled nice before I got dressed. The suit must have cost a pretty penny but was tailored perfectly. Guess they knew my size. The shoes were comfortable. Had all the accessories one would expect. Jennifer was waiting for me in the lounge. She stood up when I walked in, kissing me deeply as my hands found their way to her arse. "The only thing I've organised for this weekend is dinner each night at the restaurant. Other than that..."

"We're not leaving the room, are we?"

"I don't want to. Do you?"

"No."

The food served in the restaurant was utterly sensational. Some of the best food I'd ever eaten. Then again, I'd spent years eating food served in the marines, food I cooked myself, or the typical food served in pubs. Sure, the latter could be tasty, but nothing compared to what was prepared that evening. My face no doubt lit up with delight. I think Jennifer verged on having an orgasm from how good it was.

After a drink in the bar, it was approaching midnight by the time we returned to our suite. We entered with only one thing on our mind, Jennifer stopping and glancing back. "Zipper," she said.

Helping lower that, she stepped out of her dress, leaving her in only a black bra, black panties, black stockings and suspenders, black heels, though she got rid of the bra and panties rather quickly, walking to the bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and socks, left my suit jacket over the back of the couch as I undid the buttons of my shirt. Watching as she lay back on the bed, resting on her elbows, I stripped naked and quickly joined her, our mouths meeting again as the tip of my cock pressed against her. "Just fuck me tonight, Nick," she moaned softly, "We have the rest of the weekend for you to eat my pussy."

I watched her eyes as I slid inside her, the smile slowly forming with every inch that disappeared. Once I was buried, she kissed me softly again. "About time," I muttered.

"I wanted this so much for the past few months..."

I caressed her cheek, making the smile broaden. "Well, as you said, we'll be working together closely. I think you should be in my bed more often than not."

"Would you really want that with me?"

I kissed her again to answer that question as I started to move my hips, glad to feel her meeting my thrusts. Fucking hell, she felt as good as I remembered that first time, immediately wishing we'd been fucking the past year and more. Not sure what Angie would have thought, but we'd always known that part of our relationship had an expiration date.

Grabbing her hands, interlacing our fingers, I felt her legs spread wide as I started to pump into her. "Fuck me, Nick," she moaned, "God, just fuck me all night. I just need to feel you inside me."

"Missed your pussy, Jen," I groaned, "Thought about it constantly."

"Good. Daydreamed about your cock often enough."

I guess I was still a little frustrated, not with Jen, but the three days and more, then add to that all the other shit that had gone on, I was soon fucking her nice and hard. Her legs wrapped loosely around me, urging me on. The sound of sex flooded the room. She was wetter than I could remember. I was groaning loudly. She was moaning, crying, screaming, begging me to keep going until I just blasted inside her. I let go of her hand so she could fondle her clit, and I was pleased when an orgasm ripped through her body.

"Please cum in me," she whimpered.

"Give me another few minutes."

She chuckled. "I think I can agree to that."

I moved her legs from around me, spreading them wide as she started to really meet my thrusts. I grunted my appreciation as she released another loud moan. "Just like that. Just like that. Fuck..."

When I felt her starting to squeeze my cock, I grinned. "You're going to orgasm first," I growled, leaning down to kiss her neck. Feeling her fingers dig into my back, she must have spread her legs even wider, managing to shuffle as I was now pounding her hard.

"Oh god!" she cried.

"Cum for me, Julia," I whispered into her ear.

"Nate," she whimpered, "Please..."

"Cum for me," I breathed before I kissed her softly.

Her orgasm set off mine. First time in a long time I'd enjoyed a mutual orgasm with a lover. I made sure we kept kissing as the noise would have woken half the hotel at least. Even once I'd finished erupting, I kept fucking her, savouring every single second my cock was buried inside her. I only started to slow down when my cock did start to soften slightly. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be rock solid again," I murmured, pulling out of her.

Resting on my side, she turned to face me, running a hand down her side to her arse, pulling her into me and kissing her again. "Ich wurde seit jahren nicht mehr so ​​gut gefickt," she said.

"Ich bin froh, dass ich dich so gut gefickt habe, schöne."

I grinned as she started to blush. "Scheisse," she whispered, "I forgot you'd learned German."

"French. German. Spanish. Russian. Arabic. Mandarin. You should remember that, Julia."

She smiled but asked, "Why?"

"When we're here alone, we can be who we were, if you like that idea. The names are dead but that doesn't mean we've changed."

"You have, Nate. You're not the same man who boarded that plane in Iraq." She kissed me softly on the lips. "Though not when you're in a room with me like this, at least," she added softly.

We needed a shower, and I enjoyed using my fingers on her. She did too, quite a bit, as I made her moan loudly again as I helped bring on another orgasm... then another one... and another one... until her legs were shaking, she was almost pleading with me to keep going and stop at the same time. I relented, helped dry her off once out of the shower, and she was fast asleep within seconds of lying her down on the bed.

After making love the next morning, waking up to find her making good use of my morning wood by riding it, we dressed in casual clothing and headed downstairs to the restaurant for a fantastic breakfast. Heading back upstairs, she asked if I did want to do anything. I admitted I just wanted to relax. We did head out to a nearby corner store, loading up on drinks and snacks, before returning to our room, spending the morning watching movies on the large TV. I did spend some of that time dozing, making her giggle, though she knew I was still exhausted after my trip across Europe and the Atlantic.

Before lunch, I stripped her naked, gently threw her onto the bed, and had my mouth between her legs almost before she knew what I planned. Fuck, she tasted as wonderful as I remembered, and her scent was utterly fucking divine. Wrapping a hand around each thigh, there'd be no fingers used. I was going to make her cum over and over again with my tongue.

"Fucking hell," she moaned once my tongue started to tease her clit.

"Let me know when you want me to stop. Don't care how long," I said before resuming.

I teased her relentlessly, moving my mouth up her body to her breasts as I used my fingers, never sliding inside her, just fondling her. I enjoyed the way her body reacted, the sounds she made, feeling her legs press against my torso as I moved up to kiss her, tongues playfully duelling, before moving straight back down to her pussy and bringing her to orgasm again and again.

Then I slid my fingers inside her, practically attacked her clit, and nearly made her pass out.

Enjoying lunch downstairs, she couldn't stop smiling. The waitress serving us either wondered what had her smiling constantly, or the rather rosy cheeks and look in her eyes told her that this was a woman who'd enjoyed quite the morning with her partner.

We lazed about in the hotel bar for an hour before taking the opportunity to go for a swim and use the spa treatments. I certainly enjoyed the massage, the first one I'd had in years. Might have been a guy doing it, don't fucking care. His fingers had me feeling so relaxed after an hour, I could barely walk towards the pool. Jennifer treated herself to a manicure and pedicure, plus a facial (not that sort, those of a dirty mind).

Back in our room, we stripped naked and just laid back on the bed, Jennifer cuddling into me as I did all I could not to fall asleep again. "I chose well," she whispered.

"I don't think I've ever experienced luxury like this," I admitted.

"Neither have I. But the Director insisted money was no object. He's fucking impressed, Nate. I've known him longer than you. You're definitely top five in his mind of agents he's overseen through training and graduation."

"Good to know."

She made reservations for a different restaurant that night, handing me a card so I could pay for it all at the end of the night. Although I had thoroughly enjoyed the meal in the hotel restaurant the night before, she knew I was a simple man at heart. So while it wasn't exactly a burger and chips, it also wasn't a fine dining experience. The plates were full, the meal was filling, and we did end up wandering for the evening, going from bar to bar, the conversation never stopping between us. We both had so many stories, we could talk for years and still have more to share.

We were both laughing away as we returned to our room early the next morning, earning grins from the two girls behind reception. "Good evening?" one of them asked.

"Seattle gets the thumbs up from the both of us," I replied.

Back in our room, clothing was again removed quickly before Jennifer fell to her knees before me. "Nate, I am now going to suck your cock," she said bluntly, "And you are going to cum on my face."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to."

Watching her lips wrap around my cock, I released a groan rather quickly, thankful I hadn't had too much to drink. And, to be honest, we'd both probably been turned on half the night anyway. Running my fingers through her dark hair, she looked up into my eyes nearly the entire time. "Fuck, you're beautiful," I muttered.

I always knew when a woman smiled at me, as it was reflected in her eyes. And my comment made her even more determined to make me cum. I barely lasted ten minutes before I groaned and warned her quickly I was ready to cum. She sat back on her knees, talking as dirty as I'd heard, begging me to just coat her face. She got what she wanted, at least half a dozen thick ropes over her face, stroking my cock until I simply had nothing left to give her.

"Get my phone," she said, "Take a photo."

After doing as she asked, she happily sat back for a few minutes, using her fingers to clean her face. Once she was happy, we made love, had a shower, then drifted off to sleep.

We woke up too late for breakfast, so made love for a couple of hours the next morning, the sort where neither of us cared about having an orgasm. I just wanted to slide my cock inside her, she wanted to feel my cock inside her, and we only worried about our orgasms when we simply couldn't hold them back anymore. Once we did orgasm together, I carried her into the bathroom, ensuring the enormous tub was full of hot water and bubbles, before we spent at least an hour relaxing together.

Lunch downstairs in the hotel restaurant was as good as the dinner we'd enjoyed, before we spent the entire afternoon by the pool. I ended up dozing half the time, feeling more relaxed than I could remember. We never left the hotel all day, eating dinner downstairs before relaxing with another couple of movies in our room, ending the evening in bed together.

The look in her eyes as we made love, I knew how she felt. Near enough three days together, it had been romantic between us nearly the entire time. We were professionals, but like previous lovers, even with a 'friends with benefits' situation, it's hard to separate sex from feelings at the best of times, particularly when being as intimate as Jennifer and I were.

Ending the night with her snuggled back against me, we lay in contented silence, knowing we'd return back to base the next day. "On the flight over here, leaving Germany, do you remember me whispering something to myself after we made love?" she asked.

"Vaguely."

"I whispered 'fallen sie nicht auf ihn herein."

"Did it work?"

"It did... Until this weekend."

"So what do we do?"

"Remain professional... We can't fall in love, Nate. It just won't work. You can't be distracted."

"But if we do?"

"We ignore our feelings, do the job, and just cope with it."

"Can you do that?"

"I've never tried to do it before. It'll probably suck."

"It will."

I gave her a gentle squeeze. "I am looking forward to it, Nate. Working with you so closely. And hopefully I'll share your bed quite a bit."

"Or I'll be in yours."

"You'll be set up in the nicer place with a better bed. Hopefully one that doesn't squeak, and no headboard that slams against a wall." I snorted and laughed. "Don't want to make the neighbours jealous. Or have them knocking on the door."

We woke early to enjoy breakfast downstairs, made love one last time before enjoying a shower together, before packing our things and checking out of the hotel. The valet delivered the car, and after making our way through light Sunday traffic, I had us on the main highway leading east. We did stop along the way so I could bend her over the front of the car to leave a load inside her, but other than that, I drove us all the way back to base.

Emily knew we'd returned as she was waiting for us. "The Director will speak to you straight away, Nick," she said, "You as well, Jennifer."

Everyone knew the Director worked seven days a week without fail. After a year, I'd never seen him take a day off. Fairly sure he didn't have a family. No wife or girlfriend would have tolerated that sort of dedication to the role. Taking a seat opposite, he typed away at the keyboard for a couple of minutes before he glanced in our direction.

"Agent Stevens. Agent Muller. Enjoy your time away?"

"Just what I needed, sir. Recharge the batteries," I replied.

"We had a good time, sir," she added.

"Good." He looked directly at me. "Your training is nearly complete, Nick. You are now being activated to take upon assignments. I'm sure you've been told, but once you have completed three successfully, you will earn that codename. Until then, you will simply be Agent Stevens. Your home location will be London, United Kingdom. You will be our lead agent in Europe."

"I will?"

"Our last agent operating there has fallen foul of the authorities. He will be pulled out upon your arrival. Everything you need is already on site in your apartment. The address will be provided. Your alias is ready to be used. Your 'job' is purely a ruse. You will go to work every day, but it's a front. Not obvious to outsiders, but you will know, of course. Agent Muller will be your main contact once you leave here. I will communicate with you, but it will only be in regards to assignments."

"Of course, sir."

He stood up as I did the same thing, offering his hand. Shaking his, he nodded. "Good luck."

"Thank you, sir."

After doing the same with Jennifer, we headed out into the hallway, agreeing to ready ourselves for departure, figuring it would be the next morning. Emily appeared, of course, confirming our suspicions. "Is Angie still here?" I wondered.

Emily's smile faltered. "She's already been assigned to her new role and departed yesterday, Nick. Sorry."

"That's fine. Would have liked to say goodbye."

"You might end up working with her again in the future. What you require to leave is on your bed. You'll be heading back to Seattle again in the morning. You'll be on separate flights, and arriving via different routes. Once you're in London, how you operate is purely up to you." She took my hand and leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Good luck, Nick. Going to miss your presence around here. Do Australians try and find the humour in everything?"

"Pretty much."

"Might have to try and recruit a couple of others in the future."

The next morning, Jennifer and I were driven back to Seattle-Tacoma for departure. She was flying to London Heathrow via Chicago. I was on a flight to New York, then Paris, before taking the Eurostar to London Euston. Her flight was departing first, and it was little surprise we parted as lovers, that last kiss as passionate as any we'd shared.

"See you soon, Agent Stevens," she whispered.

"I'll bring you a present from Paris."

"Your cute butt will be more than enough."

"I'll make sure said cute butt arrives safe and well."

She giggled, a sound I'd never tire of, before she kissed my cheek and joined the line to board. I wandered off once she'd disappeared, taking a seat at my gate, taking out a worn paperwork, chuckling along as I read of another adventure of some former black ops agent who saved the world, a reminder of that series 'MacGyver.'

As I sat in silence, my mind did wander back to my life before I'd made that fateful choice. I tried not to think about it too often, but as I was now alone for the first time in a long time, without having to worry about saving my life, I could only hope everyone was safe and happier after my 'death'. I knew going back to the UK was risky, but if Hannah and Emma were still in Bristol, there was little chance I'd actually run into them.

I might just have to make a visit via Bristol though, just to see them again.

*****

Next chapter: Erotic Couplings

Apologies to any German speakers or readers. I use Google translate and I'm aware the grammar probably isn't correct.