The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Nate protects a young woman during his next assignment.
20.6k words
4.84
14.8k
24

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,343 Followers

A/N - Hello. Um... Nick is going to have a lot of fun this chapter. Never considered a chapter in this category, but the idea came to me and I ran with it, like most of them. Hope you enjoy it!

This is also a long chapter. A little patience might be required as I set everything up!

Previous chapters found in the following:

Chapter 1-10: Incest/Taboo

Chapter 11, 13-15: Erotic Coupling

Chapter 12: Interracial Love

Chapter 16: Mature

*****

I paced the departures lounge. At least I was flying business class, but it was still going to be one long flight, and I didn't like the idea of playing bodyguard again. Sure, my time with Marta Hrubcova had been pretty damned good, excluding the fact I'd been shot a couple of times, but I'd trained to be a spy, not a babysitter.

"Don't worry, Nick. You've read the file. The bodyguard role is just a cover. There is a lot of noise, a lot of scary noise, coming from all over the place. Brazil is ready to explode. The Director wants you on the ground to take advantage of any moves made. We don't know if it's the left, the right, the military. It could be any of them, or even a surprise candidate."

"Okay, fair enough. But I'm based in London. Doesn't he have..."

I heard her chuckle. "Nick, he's sending you to lead the operation. Secondly, you're going to Rio de Janeiro. Are you seriously complaining about that?"

"Look, I know the job, but it feels like I've just settled back in London after a few months away..."

"I'm sure the Brazilians will keep you busy." She paused a moment. "Just remember that she's nineteen and no doubt a devout Catholic. No pre-marital sex, that sort of thing."

"Jesus, Jen, I don't fuck every single woman I come across."

"How old are you again?"

"Old enough to know better. Young enough that fucking a nineteen-year-old wouldn't leave me feeling too guilty."

"What about a nineteen-year-old virgin?"

"Slightly guiltier... Maybe..."

I had all the information in my bag, including a photo of the young woman I was meant to be protecting. She wasn't in any particular danger, but I was to be her driver, bodyguard, basically always by her side. Everyone knew certain cities in Brazil could be incredibly dangerous. From what I'd read, Sao Paulo seemed to have a worse reputation than Rio, but that didn't mean there wasn't danger lurking around every corner.

"You actually going to Poland for this thing you're involved in?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't received official orders yet. Had to make sure you were ready to go."

"Flight's about to start boarding."

"Well, then you should hang up and ready yourselves for a fun time in Brazil, Nick. I mean, how bad could it be?"

"Jinxed. Utterly fucking jinxed now, Jen. Thanks."

"I'll see you soon, Nick. Good luck. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Jen. Haven't had long enough..."

"I know. When you're back, I'm spending as much time in your apartment as possible."

"Works for me. I'll call you when I arrive, long as it's a good time."

"Bye, Nick."

It was a long flight, twelve hours from Heathrow to Rio's main international airport. I managed to get some sleep on the flight, though was still bleary eyed when stepping off the plane and approaching customs. I was travelling as Nick Stevens, no reason to be using my other alias outside of Europe. After grabbing my luggage, I wandered out into the arrivals terminal, thankful there was a man waiting for me, holding a sign with my name on it. I approached him, ensuring I was grinning.

"Joao?"

He grinned back, offering his hand. "Pleased to meet you, Nick. Welcome to Rio."

"Thanks."

"First time in Brazil?" he asked as we walked towards the sliding doors leading outside.

"Yep. First time in South America."

"Well, though I'd like to play tour guide, unfortunately, you are here for work, yes?"

"I am. Been working on my Portuguese. Still not fluent."

"Don't worry. The family all speak fluent English, though like anywhere, a little Portuguese will get you a friendly smile."

"What helps is that I can speak fluent French and Spanish. Being a Romance language, there's enough similarities that I've managed to pick up quite a bit in a few short weeks."

I wasn't surprised that I found myself sitting in the passenger seat of what we would have called an enormous bloody ute back in Australia, though I guess they called it a truck in Brazil. Bloody felt like it anyway. Painted black. Heavily tinted windows. Powerful engine from the rumble I heard in front of us once Joao had us heading towards the centre of Rio itself. I gazed around, taking in the sights. He gave a little commentary of what we passed by. Couldn't miss the favelas in the distance.

"So I assume you know your role here?" he finally asked.

"I'm providing protection for Adriana Luciana Beatriz Moutinho de Sousa."

He laughed. "Most people just call her Adriana." Once we came to a stop at a red light, hearing the doors automatically lock, his hand resting near the shotgun carried by the centre console, he glanced my way. "Brazil looks peaceful on the surface, Nick, but there are many factions vying for control. Then you have the criminal element causing misery for millions. Honestly, you've walked into a hornet's nest."

"I did two tours of Afghanistan, four of Iraq. Dealt with a lot of fuckwits in my time."

"Hmmm. Guess those from the favelas also have little to lose, depending if they're your run of the mill foot soldiers, just working to earn some reals, though those who hold the strings, who run the operations, they're safe and secure in their palacios. Many of them are protected. Corruption runs rampant. Crooked cops. Crooked politicians. Things were improving for so long, now it's like the old days."

"I guess our focus isn't them? Or..."

He smirked again as he drove. "Wait until you speak to Antonio. He is a... man of vision. That makes him dangerous to those who wants things to remain as they are."

"You like him?"

"I am Brazilian, Nick. We all need a little hope. Someone to help lead us out of the mire."

He fell silent as we turned into what could only be called an affluent area of the city. Some of the wealth on display was rather ostentatious, but I guess those who had made it big had the right to splash some of their cash. No surprise the residence I would be staying came with a guardhouse, Joao lowering the window, the guard checking my credentials, before we were allowed inside the compound.

It wasn't a house. It wasn't quite a palace. Maybe the right word would be mansion? Whatever the case, there was a man waiting to greet us, offering to carry my bags. Felt a little weird handing over everything, insisting that all my belongings would be waiting inside my quarters. "I have quarters?" I asked quietly.

"We'll explain everything soon. Antonio will want to meet you straight away. Adriana should be at home too."

It was enormous inside and out, Joao assuring me I'd receive a layout of the mansion and the grounds. Though my primary focus would be protecting Adriana, he knew I'd be focused on other matters at the same time, and a secondary role would be protecting the family as a whole. Antonio was waiting for us in a large office, providing a fantastic view of the backyard... Actually, calling it that simply doesn't convey the size nor grandeur.

He grinned immediately, rounding his large desk, offering his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Nick."

"You too, sir."

He waved that away. "Please, you are a guest in my home and will be protecting those most important to me. Antonio, though I also like the shortened Tony. Sounds a little more English, yes?"

I smiled as he certainly put me at ease. "Tony works for me."

"Good. Would you care for a drink as we chat?"

I glanced at Joao. He returned a single nod. Not wanting to offend, I replied, "Sure, I'd love one."

Tony liked imported whiskey from Scotland. Proper whiskey, aged well over a decade. That earned him top marks in my book already. Joao disappeared, leaving me alone with Tony, both of us sipping at our glasses before he leaned forward. "I'm not privy to all information, Nick, but I know you're not only here for the protection of my daughter. I won't interfere in whatever else you're here to do. But... please... my daughter..."

"I've done this sort of thing before, Tony. She'll be safe in my hands."

"Good. Good. I'll have Jose, our butler, show you around the place. It's large, but you won't get lost. I've put you close to Adriana's room. She's innocent, Nick. Yes, she knows of the violence that plagues our streets, the temptations that are on offer from strangers, but she's managed to stay out of trouble so far. But she's at that age when she wants to... experiment... and... you know..."

I smiled and nodded. "We were both nineteen once ourselves. All we can do is offer guidance and advice, but while she's under my watch, I'll steer her in the right direction."

"Thank you. Rest assured, she's not a prisoner here. I like her going out and being an adult. She is my child, but she is nineteen and can do what she pleases. But she doesn't quite comprehend the dangers she faces." He drained his drink and looked away. "My fault, I guess. What I'm trying to do pisses off the wrong people. And it makes more than just myself a target."

"Your wife?"

"Has her own protection detail. As do my two sons." He sighed. "It is a way of life here. I make no apologies for being successful at what I do. And I hope to change the lives of millions of Brazilians with what I intend to do next. But doing that will make enemies everywhere."

"Guess I should meet and talk to her then?"

"Good idea. Come, I'll introduce you."

Her room was up not one but two flights of stairs. It was enormous, with an en-suite bathroom and a balcony that opened out to take in the same view of the back garden. She was relaxing back on her bed when her father knocked on the door. She rose to her feet and smiled as I followed her father inside.

"Meu anjo, this is Nick Stevens, the man I told you about. Nick, this is my daughter, Adriana."

She looked at me up and down and smiled. I met her blue eyes and returned a brief grin. I desperately tried not to look her up and down as there was no missing she was breath-takingly gorgeous. "Finalmente me encontrou um guarda-costas atraente, pai."

"Ele fala português, meu anjo."

She blushed immediately, her eyes glancing away. "Glad you already think I'm handsome, Adriana," I said, "I'm not fluent in Portuguese but I know enough to get by."

That made her blush even brighter, sitting back on the bed, fidgeting slightly. Definitely embarrassed, though she looked up again and there was no missing she was damned cute at the same time. Tanned skin. Her hair was almost golden brown. Pair of long legs. She was probably five-six if I guessed correctly. Tried not to check her out too much.

Thankfully, Tony found it all amusing. "Nick, let me show you your quarters. Then I guess you can get to know Adriana at the same time. No doubt she'll give you a rundown of her life, but everything you actually need to know is in your quarters."

Though not as large as Adriana's room, it was still comfortable, with my own bathroom and small balcony where I could possibly sip coffee during my hours when I could chill out. My bags had already been unpacked, clothes placed in the wardrobes. He pointed to a safe where I found my usual SIG Sauer and ammunition. "We also keep other weapons downstairs. Always under lock and key. The code for the door is in all the paperwork. Adriana's itinerary is in there. Her hours at university. Her other activities and hobbies. She'll keep you busy otherwise."

"That's fine. I'd expect that of a nineteen-year-old woman. The university, is it guarded?"

"Yes. The last thing they want is a kidnapping or worse. Your presence won't be required while she's in classes." He met my eyes. "That's when you'll have a few hours to yourself."

I knew what he was insinuating. "Enough time to grab a coffee or two," I said.

He chuckled, patting my shoulder. "Settle in, have a chat with Adriana. And please join us for dinner tonight. Our chef, Marcia, is terrific in the kitchen. Have you eaten Brazilian food before?"

"Can't say I have, to be honest."

"Then you'll love living here."

Once I was left alone, I wandered out onto the balcony, gazing into the distance, before I opened the safe to retrieve my weapon. It wasn't my usual piece, so spent a few minutes giving it the once over. Placing it back in the safe, I locked it before walking down the hall to Adriana's room. Knocking on the door, she was sitting out on the balcony. Not hearing me, I walked through her room, a cursory glance at most, before I walked to the edge of the balcony so she could see me.

"Already taking your job seriously?" she said, hearing the humour in her tone. Her English was perfect.

"Already being paid to protect you. Might as well start now."

"You can sit down if you'd like?"

I glanced at her, thankful I was wearing sunglasses as I could well and truly drink in her body. Fantastic legs. Wearing shorts and a crop top, showing off a flat stomach. Perky breasts, I figured a B-Cup at most. I met her eyes, her face lit up with a grin. Faint but very cute freckling over her nose and cheeks. Her hair was long, I assumed down past her shoulders, though she had it in a simple ponytail.

I removed my suit jacket before sitting down next to her, undoing the buttons of my long sleeves and rolling them up to my elbows. "Are you tired?" she wondered.

"No. I got a bit of sleep on the plane. I'll stay awake until tonight." I turned to look at her. "So... Are you going to cause me trouble or are you going to behave?"

She smirked in my direction. "I'll be a good little girl."

I snorted at her tone. "I took a look at your itinerary. Keep yourself busy, from the looks of it."

"I know my father doesn't want us to feel like this is a prison, but we've got guards around the property, barbed wire on the walls, bodyguards for us individually." She stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath. "Sorry, you've just got here and certainly don't want..."

"Though I'm doing a job, Adriana, you'll need to learn to trust me, as much as I will you in return. And considering we'll be spending a lot of time together, you want to use me as a sounding board, you're more than welcome."

"Done this before?"

"I have."

"Why are you here then?"

"She no longer needed protecting. The people who were after her were dealt with."

"That sounds rather final..."

"It was a rather big thing back in Europe. Her ex-husband is looking at life in jail. The man responsible for the wounds on my body is facing a very long time in jail too. And I kept my word. I kept her safe. Not entirely the way I wanted, but I dealt with the bastard who tried kidnapping her."

"Have you always been a bodyguard?"

"No. I was in the armed forces before this."

"So you've killed people before?" I didn't glance her way at that question. She seemed to realise. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me. Guess you don't like talking about it?"

"Not particularly. It's just part of the job." Now I glanced at her. "My job is to keep you safe, Adriana. And if I need to hurt others to do that, I won't hesitate. Though I won't lie. I'd rather it all be very dull and boring."

I assumed I wouldn't join the family every evening for dinner. I was left thinking the family rarely ate dinner together. I think Tony was putting in an appearance due to my arrival. His two sons, both older than Adriana, were friendly enough but obviously keen to be elsewhere. Luciana, Tony's wife, was an absolute stunner. Near enough to fifty years old, I wouldn't have put her a day over forty. She was polite, friendly, and made me feel welcome in their home.

Having arrived on a Saturday, I learned they were Catholics, like millions of other Brazilians, so on Sunday, I did join the other bodyguards in escorting the family to the nearest church for Sunday mass. Not being particularly religious myself, I took watch outside with one of the other bodyguards, an American named Brian. I learned he kept watch on the oldest son, Marcelo.

"He's Catholic as much as I'm teetotal," he muttered to himself. Seeing my glance, he smirked. "Antonio and Juliana are devout and true believers, or so I think. Get talking to Antonio long enough, and there's enough there to suggest he thinks he's doing gods' work. Whatever the case, his heart is in the right place. Luciana is just a lovely woman. Wants to help people as much as her husband. The two sons, Marcelo and Adriano? They pay it all lip service. It's a free world, and they can do what they want, but the fact they're in there now? Their god probably looks down on them and thinks 'Well, you're full of shit.'"

"Adriana?" I wondered.

"You might have a little trouble with her, but she's generally a well-behaved young woman." He pulled out a pack of cigarettes, offering one, which I waved away. I'd smoked when required during assignments but dropped the habit immediately otherwise. "Probably sound cynical, even bitter. This isn't the first job I've done, won't be the last. I've met all sorts in this life."

"Ex-service?"

"Rangers. You?"

"Royal Marines."

"No shit? Meant to be the toughest fuckers out there."

"Well, the training certainly is. Served with plenty of you boys though. No need to be going on about who's got the bigger dick. We've all been through the ringer."

"Afghanistan?"

"Two tours. Four in Iraq."

He sucked in a lungful of smoke. "Fuck," he muttered, "Two in Iraq was enough for me."

"See what you mean. Fucking hell-hole at times."

Mass ended, Adriana walked straight towards me, her mother and father in tow. "She'd like to meet her friends for coffee, Nick. Will that be okay? No problem with jet-lag?"

I smiled at her. "No problem. All I'll need is the address for the GPS."

"Thank you, Nick," Adriana said politely, heading straight to my truck. Making sure she was buckled in first, she gave me the address, thankfully it was only a twenty-minute drive away. She was mostly silent as I drove us along, glancing out the windscreen or the window, occasionally a glance in my direction. I just focused on the road, but I sensed she was a little... Well, a little lost. I guess being nineteen and with the life she was living, certainly growing up in wealth but almost feeling like a prisoner at times, I won't say I could understand how she felt but even someone sitting in a Ferrari can be depressed.

She brightened after I'd parked up near the coffee house, asking her to remain inside as I stepped out, ensuring my SIG Sauer was in its holster before I opened her door. She was polite again, thanking me, before I escorted her inside the building. There were five young women waiting for her, and it didn't take long for me to be introduced. Five young women had absolutely no problem drinking me in. I'll be honest, standing there in my suit, collar and top button open, knowing the suit was tailored to my body, and the fact I hadn't shaved in a couple of days, the fact they immediately conversed in Portuguese and I could understand a few of the compliments had me smiling.

"He can understand a lot of what you're saying," Adriana finally said, before turning to me, "Can you take our orders?"

"So I'm a waiter as well as a bodyguard?"

"Please?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me. Her friends followed her example.

I didn't fold under interrogation and torture. Six pretty young women? Folded like laundry. Adriana offered me her card as I took their orders. I could hear them chatting and giggling away before I returned, all of them thanking me softly, before I took my cup and moved to sit at another table.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,343 Followers