The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd rarely had such a beautiful lover on my lap in such a manner. Yes, I remembered all my previous lovers, but Adriana was someone very special already.

Gently grabbing her wrists, I placed them on my chest and she figured out very quickly what to do, her arse rising and falling quicker as she started to really ride me. "Oh my god!" she whimpered.

"Keep going, sweetheart. You'll cum."

"I know... Can I keep going after?"

I smiled. "My cock is yours to enjoy for as long as you want."

"I'm going to cum all night."

"I'll need to cum again."

She smirked. "Cum while I'm riding you then."

It took her a few minutes but once she figured out what worked best, she was an absolute delight to watch. When the first orgasm hit her as she rode me, feeling her pussy clench me like a vice, that's when she needed to stop for a couple of minutes, a couple of tears trickling down her cheeks. Not a full blown cry, but I could understand it was a big moment for her.

Hugging her tightly, neither of us moved for a while, my cock remaining hard, and she didn't even begin to suggest doing anything otherwise. Running my fingers up and down her back again, she slowly started to move again, eventually rising enough to plant a hand on my chest, her eyes boring into mine, no doubt intent on enjoying another orgasm.

"I love your cock," she moaned.

"Your pussy is something else. So hot. So tight."

"It's yours, whenever you want." She leaned down for a second. "I can't wait until you fuck my friends, Nick. I want you to love them like you've loved me."

"Are you sure?"

"I love them, Nick. They've been by my side all my life. And I promised them. As long as you fuck me again and again."

"Oh, that I can guarantee, sweetheart."

Meeting my eyes, I could see her desire to orgasm again. So I surprised her by placing my hands at her hips and gently thrusting up into her. Watching her face light up made me smile, and we were quickly fucking a little harder, Adriana whimpering and moaning the entire time. She had no problem being noisy, at least. No doubt her friends across the hall heard all the noise were making.

She enjoyed a second orgasm rather quickly, which certainly had my ego swelling, Adriana resting on her forearms as my hands moved down to her arse, feeling her lips crash into mine as I pumped her a little faster again. "Cum in me again!" she cried.

"Harder?" I asked.

"If that's what you need. I'm getting used to you now."

I didn't fuck her as hard as I could have done, but I had her moaning loudly and I released more than one grunt as I felt my orgasm slowly but surely build. Grabbing her arse even tighter, she kissed me hard for a few seconds, her tongue sliding my mouth before she rested her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes.

"Cum. In. Me," she demanded.

"Oh, I like it when you're bossy."

She giggled before I gave her a few hard pumps, her eyes almost rolling back into her head, barely able to remain resting on her hands as I really started to give it to her, just with it enough to ensure it wouldn't hurt her. I warned her I was close, and that's when she showed what she'd learned so far, moving her body again to meet my thrusts. "Oh fuck," I grunted.

"Nick... Please..." She whimpered.

Fairly sure I roared I released another load inside her. It was so good, I must have passed out for a few seconds once I was done, coming to as she rested on my chest. Moving one of my hands to her back, I felt her move to snuggle against me even tighter. Kissing the top of her head, I felt her sigh. "I'm glad I waited for you," she whispered.

Managing to move backwards so I was sitting up, she lifted herself up, moaning slightly as my cock was still inside her. Caressing her cheek, running my fingers though her hair, her smile made my heart beat a little faster. I knew, in that moment, how much she did love me. It caused a moment of heartache, as I knew I would have to leave in the end, and I knew I'd break her heart doing it. She cupped my cheek in return. "It's okay," she whispered, "However long you're here, we'll love each other. Then, when you're gone, I'll keep loving you, no matter what."

I pulled her tight to my body, running my fingers up and down her back. She giggled again, a noise that had me chuckling. "I love you, sweetheart. And we definitely need a shower together."

So that's what we did, enjoying simply soaping each other up and washing each other down, a lot of kissing and cuddling in between all of that. Throwing on a gown, she asked if it was okay to go see her friends before we went to bed. I knew why, and asked if she wanted me to join her. She insisted I did. "You know my ego won't fit through the door," I said.

"Nick, there are five more virgins in your house. When you're done, there will be none."

As she headed to the other room, hearing a lot of giggling and squealing, I put on my shorts before poking my head through the doorway. Six young woman gazed in my direction and I knew, in that moment, what it felt like to be the absolutely object of affection for six different women. Couldn't wipe the grin off Adriana's face. She didn't go into details, but there was no chance of anyone sleeping. Suggesting we cool off by having a drink, we gathered downstairs in the lounge room. Marcia must have heard us, joining me in the kitchen as I attempted to make cocktails.

"Shoo. Shoo," she told me.

Doing as I was told, I joined the girls in the large lounge room, making sure Adriana was sat on my lap in one of the comfortable chairs, the other five gathering around us. Marcia walked in carrying two jugs, and we insisted she sit with us. She obviously knew what we'd been up to, suggesting she'd heard enough, but thanked us for the invite as she sat down.

Adriana barely drank half her drink before she was falling asleep against me. I stayed until the girls were ready to go to bed, easily carrying Adriana upstairs before I wished the others goodnight. Sliding into bed next to her, she asked sleepily, "Are you naked?"

"No."

She somehow managed to undress, despite being half asleep, before insisting I was naked too. Not wishing to disappoint her, I took off my shorts before she spooned back against me. "We'll make love in the morning before breakfast," she murmured.

Walking hand in hand downstairs the next morning, after making love that resulted in an orgasm for both of us, her parents were already at the table, as were her five friends. They giggled immediately upon seeing us. I took a seat closest to her parents, Adriana sitting next to me. I'll admit, I did feel a little awkward. Surely in their eyes, I'd just spent the previous night fucking their little girl. Didn't matter if she was nineteen, nearly twenty.

"Don't look so awkward, Nick," Luciana finally said, "I told you, Tony and I approve."

I glanced at Antonio. He looked up from his plate and nodded. "You make our daughter smile. You make her happy. That is all a parent wants."

"Even though..."

He didn't let me finish, waving it away. "You make her happy, Nick. Anyway, she is nineteen, twenty within a few days. She is old enough to make her own decisions."

I glanced at Adriana. She kissed my cheek and cuddled into me. "I'm glad you're here," she whispered.

"You're not the only one," Luciana added, "We love having you here as part of our family, Nick."

That tugged at the heartstrings. I'd let my family go. Nathan Smith was dead. My family, everyone I'd loved, I hadn't seen them in years. Those I'd loved, I knew I'd left them broken hearted. As Nick Stevens, I basically had no-one. To be so readily accepted by this family... "Thank you," I whispered.

Life continued as normal that week. I drove the girls to university with Joao and Macros in three SUVs, I stayed on campus, we drove them home. The only difference is that, every night, I stayed with Adriana. We made love every night. It was one of the best weeks of my life. By the middle of the week, she was interested in returning the favour by going down on me. Her enthusiasm caused my heart to swell, so eager to please me in return. And, I'll admit, I enjoyed teaching her at the same time. The sight of her on her knees, so eager to please me... One of those memories I'll still retain, even on my deathbed.

But things were progressing outside of that regarding our enemies. Friday evening, after returning home, the six of us who had been part of this since that night gathered in the dining room. We had a map of the region. We had a list of known associates. And we'd put together a plan. We discussed the pros and cons of what we intended to do. We discussed the eventual outcome. But they knew I wanted to make a move. And this would be only the first one. Once we did this, it was going to light the blue touch paper.

"Let me talk to Tony," I said.

I didn't have to convince him. He was all for it. But he knew that I was going to go even further. He knew I wasn't just in Brazil to protect his daughter. The parameters of my original mission had changed. Now certain people were going to learn what I was capable of.

"When will you make your move?"

"Tomorrow night. We already have a plan. Six of us will go in. We already have everything we need. The only thing we need is the power taken out when we do move. Operating in darkness is to our advantage."

"I'll make sure it's done." He paused before meeting my eyes. "Should I ask otherwise?"

"I'd rather you didn't." I paused, looking away, before I met his eyes. "During my training, I was put under duress. Understand what I mean?" He nodded. "Then you know what I'm capable of doing to others. Nothing will come back on you, Tony. You keep fighting the good fight. I'll take the hits to the conscience and soul. What you don't know..."

"Are you sure?" he asked, "Is it too much to ask?"

I glanced up. "No," I said softly, "It will never be too much. Not after what they tried to do. There will be a price paid, and it will be in blood."

The next night, we prepared to leave. We were going out in full tactical gear. These punks were about to learn what it was to take on six heavily armed soldiers, intent on wiping out the enemy and capturing the fuckers responsible. If they knew we were coming, good. Nothing wrong with a good fight. I was dressed all in black. Boots. Combat trousers and jacket, with vest underneath. Gloves. Helmet. We'd all have night vision goggles. I had a pistol either side on my waist. My SA80A3. And an MP5 at my back if things got tasty. War paint, as I called it, on my face, and a balaclava when required. Two others carried shotguns for close quarters. Two others with MP5s. We had grenades, flash bangs, and anything else a man might need.

Including a big fucking knife is required. If I needed to bury it in the chest of some prick, I'd do it without hesitation.

Heading upstairs, the girls knew what was going to happen. I hadn't told them, but they knew. They sat side by side on Adriana's bed when I walked in. No doubt I scared them. My eyes when looking at them would be kind, soft, loving. The eyes looking at them in that moment would have been cold, unfeeling, no empathy. I knew what I was. I was a killer.

Taking a knee in front of them, I could sense how they felt. "I never makes promises," I said softly, "But I will make one right now. I will come back alive, and the five men with me will come home alive too. Do you believe me?"

"This is what you do," Adriana replied.

"It is. I've been doing this since I was nineteen years old. It's what I trained to do with the Marines, and what I've been trained to do otherwise. But, in the end, this is about protecting you and your family." I stood up, making sure they saw soft eyes gazing down at them. "When you wake in the morning, I promise I'll either be back already, or you'll see me walk in the front door safe and well."

I walked out, stopping at the doorway and turning back. "I love you," I whispered. I meant it for all of them. I loved Adriana dearly, but I loved the other five for the simple fact they were beautiful, friendly, adorable young women.

"Come home safely," Adriana whispered back. With a last nod, I turned and walked down the hallway, bounding down the stairs, joining the others waiting for me at the front door.

Three SUVs waited outside, ready to move. We gathered for one last brief chat. I glanced at Brian. "No-one is left behind if the worst happens," I said. He nodded at what I meant. "Otherwise, if they have a weapon as we move up, it's shoot to kill, as they'd kill us without a second thought. If they only have a phone, we take them down, non-lethal, but we ensure they won't be a problem. Once we're at the top, it's shoot to kill except for the big man. Agreed?"

"About fuckin' time," Joao said.

"Let's load up and rock and roll. We don't come back until we've got the fuckers."

To be continued...

*****

A/N - Got to admit, this has turned into a far long chapter than I planned, and I certainly didn't start writing this intending on a second chapter. But there we go!

Next chapter will also be in First Time.