The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept on eating her out, glancing to see the five girls were now just watching, smiling as Adriana glanced in their direction, though her body continued to quiver and shake, her next orgasm no doubt soon to be arriving. "Todos vocês o terão. Eu prometo..."

"Are you sure?" Luana asked, "You love him..."

"So do all of you," Adriana moaned, "He's yours as much as he is mine."

She went quiet as I figured out what really made her orgasm within a few seconds. She lifted her head to meet my eyes as the next orgasm tore through her body, reaching down to grab one of my hands as her entire body seemed to seize up. "Nick!" she cried out. I didn't relent until she finally pleaded for me to stop. I did so immediately, removing my fingers and sucking on those before I made sure she was relaxing, kissing up her body before I rested above her.

Caressing her cheek, I couldn't stop the smile forming. "You're beautiful," I whispered.

"I need you, Nick," she whispered back, "I want you. Upstairs. To be my first."

"I know, sweetheart." I glanced at our audience. "But if we do that, I think we should be alone."

"Tonight... Be with me tonight..."

"Okay."

Resting next to her, she turned and cuddled into me, kissing me constantly. The other five returned to their towels and started to gossip. Adriana eventually put on her bikini bottom and resumed sunbathing, and she practically ordered me to put lotion on her other four friends. I happily did that, and I think I turned them on just as much as Luana and Adriana. It felt nice being such an object of desire.

Heading inside, Marcia offered me a beer straight away, stepping closer as she handed me the bottle. "About time," she whispered, "We all know how she feels about you. Are you oblivious to it?"

"I'm not."

"Good. She needs a good man. I know you won't be staying, but for as long as you're here, protect her but also love her like I know you can."

I wrapped an arm around her, kissing the top of her head. "Of course."

I'd just finished in the shower when Luciana knocked on my bedroom door. I was checking for messages when I turned around, watching as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. The fact she was smiling was a good thing. "Tony and I will go out tonight. We won't be home until much later tomorrow morning. Her brothers won't be home at all like usual. The house will be yours. It's for her benefit. I don't want my daughter worrying about her parents or siblings as she makes love the first time." I felt my jaw drop in surprise. "Marcia told me."

"Ah... You're not..."

"Why would I be angry? My daughter is currently outside, as happy as I've ever seen her." I couldn't help grin at hearing that. "Nick, she loves you. I don't think you realise how much. She was infatuated to start with. She loves you wholeheartedly now."

I couldn't help sigh. "That'll make leaving..."

"She knows, Nick. Think of it like this. She'll love you the rest of her life, whether you are here or not."

I stood up and walked towards her. I wasn't surprised she hugged me. "You care for my daughter, Nick. More than you believe you should. Trust me, Tony and I are glad that you do."

Chuckling, I admitted, "I would have had you picked as ultra-conservative parents, expecting a virginal daughter to be married off to some schmuck."

She leaned back and chuckled. "Maybe other morons would expect that. It's the twenty-first century, Nick. About time people started getting with the times, right? Sex is something to be savoured and enjoyed, as long as it's with the right person at the right time. Tonight? My daughter will share herself with a man I respect and admire, as does Tony."

"Admire?"

She rested a hand on my chest, meeting my eyes. "You saved my little girl from something I wouldn't wish on our worst enemy. For that, I'll always love you a little bit myself. And Tony? He doesn't think he'll ever be able to thank you enough."

I hugged her tightly. "Thank you," I whispered.

"We'll have dinner together, then Tony and I will head out for a fun evening. We'll see you in the morning."

Throwing on a t-shirt and shorts, the girls were used to be carrying a weapon at all times, but even when in the backyard, there was the momentary glance as I placed my pistol on the table as I nursed a cup of coffee. I smiled at them. "For your protection, but you're safe behind these walls," I said, gesturing around, "Keep having fun."

"Will you join us again?" Luana asked, her tone very playful.

"If I did, Luana, I'd want to feel you up. Then I'd want to feel up all your friends."

I enjoyed the fact she blushed. I hadn't been that forward with her before. "I'd like that," she whispered.

"So would I," Elena added, no surprise the other three echoed that thought.

Placing my mug of coffee down, I leaned forward. "Girls, tonight I'm going to be with Adriana." Five of them giggled. Adriana looked at me with nothing but love in her eyes. Her cheeks coloured slightly, but the smile was utterly gorgeous. "After that, we'll figure it out."

Marcia and Jose were invited to join us for dinner that night. The majority of guards were already at work or otherwise engaged. I knew what they were doing, running more recon before we made our move. I was staying back until I led the charge. For the moment, Joao was taking the lead for me, aware my presence near Adriana took precedence.

It was probably the best dinner I'd enjoyed with them since my arrival. Luciana and Tony were as relaxed as I'd seen them. Marcia regaled us with more than one story of her time with the family, making Adriana blushed more than once with stories from when she was growing up. The six girls laughed constantly. Even I managed to share a story or two that didn't leave everyone depressed, mostly stories from my time when training to be a Royal Marines Commando.

"Sounds like you miss it," Antonio said, "At least a little bit."

"I do miss the comradery. Whether they were regulars or officers, we all went through the same shit together. The only difference as an officer was that my training carried on for longer."

Luciana and Tony left not long after we finished dinner. Marcia and Jose finished with their tasks but remained on the ground floor. The five girls remained downstairs, listening to some music, sitting around and chatting. Adriana and I stayed with them, neither of us drinking. I wanted her sober for her first time.

Rising to my feet, I offered my hand, feeling her soft skin in mine as we wished the others goodnight. They didn't say anything except wishing us goodnight in return. Walking up the stairs, I could feel how nervous she was. I didn't blame her for being nervous. I'd felt the same my first time. Standing the doorway to her room, I asked, "Yours or mine?"

"My bed is better," she said softly.

I closed the door after we walked in, turning her so she faced me. She was shaking slightly. I caressed her cheek again before leaning down to kiss her softly. "I know you're nervous," I whispered, "I was my first time."

"I don't want to feel stupid..."

"Never," I said adamantly, earning a giggle. "My first time was awkward. We were both virgins."

"Did you love her?"

"I liked her a lot, which is why she was my first."

"I love you, Nick. Do you love me?"

I smiled, kissing her softly. "I do," I whispered, "Can't deny it. But if I love you, what about your friends?"

"Nick, what did I tell you before? We're going to share you. We all want you. I just wanted you first."

"Consider me flattered."

"They love you too, Nick. Maybe not the same as me. Maybe they lust after you more than love you. But I know how I feel. So for as long as you're here, I'm going to love you. And when you go..." She trailed off, looking away. That's when I held her tightly to me.

"Part of me won't want to go, Adriana. Trust me on that one. I'd love to take you with me."

"I know." She looked up at me a few seconds later. "You make me feel special, Nick. Every time you look at me, every time you're near me, I just feel loved."

I leaned down and kissed her again, only stopping to lift her shirt over her head as she lowered and stepped out of her shorts. My shirt disappeared as I stepped out of my shorts, my fingers finding the string of her bikini as I removed that, lowering us to the bed in only our underwear. I smiled as she wasted no time feeling up my cock. She giggled as I was already achingly hard. "I've felt you press into me more than once already," she said softly.

"Adriana, may I confess something?" She nodded eagerly. "I was attracted the moment I met you."

"I knew within minutes I wanted you like this. I'm glad we got to know each other first." She kissed me again before saying, "I want to see you, Nick."

Getting out of my underwear was easy, sitting on my knees once I was naked. She smiled upon seeing my cock for the first time, sitting up herself as I pulled her close, kissing her deeply as her soft hand wasted no time wrapping itself around my cock. That earned a growl which made her giggle. "Do you want..."

"Not right now. Can I be honest and vulgar?"

"Please."

"First, I'm going to eat your pussy until I make you orgasm hard again." She grinned broadly but also blushed. "Then I'm going to slide my cock inside you, and we're going to make love all night. And I'm going to cum in you again and again, Adriana."

"I can't wait," she breathed, "I've dreamed about this..."

Still wearing her bikini bottoms, she smiled as I ran a hand down her back before I took hold of the string and undid the bow that held them in place, taking them in my hand and I sensed how damp they were. Holding them to my nose, I inhaled her scent for a second before I flung them behind me, earning another giggle.

"I've been wet since you finished eating me out earlier," she admitted.

"I love leaving a woman with a sense of anticipation."

She relaxed back on the bed as I looked her up and down again. Nineteen, verging on twenty. The last time I'd been intimate with a woman so young would have been Emma. Her breasts were perfect for her body, lighter in colour as she didn't sunbathe topless often, and her groin area was rather pale, though shaved. Spreading her legs slightly, she ran a hand down her body to rest just above her pussy. "Love what you see, Nick?"

"Fucking yes, Adriana. I am a very lucky man."

I leaned down and kissed her, pleased that her hand was wrapped around my cock rather quickly. She didn't jerk me off exactly, but considering she hadn't touched one before, I was glad she was curious and willing to touch me. I'd been with a virgin twice before. The first time, we were both virgins, so it was always going to be terribly awkward. My third lover was a virgin. I at least had a slight idea what I was doing.

"That feels good," I whispered.

"Just let me know what to do," she whispered back, "I don't mind you telling me."

"What I'm going to do is shower your body with attention, then make you cum even harder than I did earlier today, because I love those noises you make when I'm turning you on."

I learned even more about her body. She shuddered when I simply breathed anywhere near her ear. She loved me kissing, sucking and nibbling at her neck. Not enough to leave a mark, but the soft moans suggested she loved it. Her area around her collarbone and shoulder was sensitive. Her breasts were just utterly magnificent. I thoroughly enjoyed giving them plenty of attention, gently squeezing them while sucking and nibbling at her very hard nipples. They were a pale pink compared to her tanned body.

"Nick," she whimpered. I glanced up as I had one of her breasts in my mouth. She smiled shyly. "You know what I want."

"I know, sweetheart, but just enjoy it."

"Oh, I am..."

I did run my hand down to her pussy, just grazing it, not surprised my fingers came back soaked. I met her eyes and sucked on my fingers. She did blush but the sight definitely turned her on. "You taste delightful," I said.

"I do?"

"Adriana, I'll eat you out every morning and night going forward if you want."

Kissing down her body, she was surprisingly toned, though I knew horse riding certainly helped with that, and while she didn't join me in the gym early in the morning, I knew she'd disappear in the afternoon for a workout. I never watched her simply because I'd feel like a pervert if I did. Kissing down towards her pussy, I could feel and smell how turned on she was, kissing down one leg. Her thigh was as toned as elsewhere, all the way down to her delightful little feet, doing the same to her other leg, her giggles warming my heart. I wanted her both turned on but also relaxed.

Kissing back up her legs, I kissed her pussy. Just that earned a moan, before slowly spreading her legs. She knew what to do, placing her hands under her knees again, spreading herself as wide as possible. "Fucking hell," I muttered.

"You like?" she asked.

"I fucking love, Adriana." I looked up and met her eyes. "I'm going to make you cum so hard."

Her eyes almost glazed over as I licked up her slit. I groaned as I tasted her again. My tongue got to work, slowly moving up and down her labia, teasing her constantly. I used all the experience I had with previous lovers, remembering what had worked earlier by the pool. She'd loved my tongue just teasing her entrance, sliding my tongue in just enough to tease her, but she had preferred my fingers once I'd found her spot. So, for now, it was all about teasing, glancing up to see her head rolled back, enjoying all the noises she was making.

To surprise her, I moving my tongue to her clit. That made her head lift as she gazed down at me. "Oh fuck yes!" she cried.

I teased her clit for barely a couple of minutes before I felt her tense up, hearing her release a loud moan and there was no missing the fact she enjoyed quite the orgasm. But I wasn't done with her yet, and she knew that too, relenting on her clit. She released her legs, giving them a shake as one of her hands stroked the top of my head, sliding a couple of fingers inside her pussy to find her special spot. Once I did, I had her hips moving, almost pushing her pussy into my mouth as I returned my attention to her clit.

"Nick!" she cried out as her second orgasm hit, much more intense than her first one. She met my eyes, and I could see her cheeks were wet now, "Keep going," she whimpered.

"Okay, sweetheart," I murmured, now totally focused on her clit and ensuring I focused on her spot. Her body shuddered and quivered, her legs now resting over my shoulders. My eyes never left hers. The one overriding emotion in hers was love. I was going to be her first. And I loved knowing that fact. And what I wanted more than anything was to ensure she felt as special as she was.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as she shuddered again, "Keep going... Keep going, Nick..."

"I'll only stop when you tell me," I muttered.

"One more," she whispered, "Then I need a rest."

So I made sure her next one was enormous. She knew what I was trying to do, realising she was doing all she could to hold it back. She obviously masturbated, and probably knew how to stop herself getting off too soon. Same for men, I could hold back an orgasm using certain tricks. She whimpered. She moaned. She released such groans, the girls in the other rooms must have wondered what I was doing to the poor girl.

Then she had a third orgasm. It was a thing of utter fucking beauty to watch. She didn't even have to ask me to stop. I simply had to stop as I could see it almost knocked her out entirely. Taking my fingers out, I removed my mouth and sat up for a minutes, just watching her shudder every few seconds, wiping my mouth before I left very soft kisses up her body before she turned her face towards mine. "Wow," she murmured.

Giving her a few minutes to recover and catch her breath, she eventually met my eyes and kissed me softly. No words were needed as I position myself, resting the head of my cock where it was needed. I kissed her as I ever so slowly slid inside her, not entirely, just enough for her to get used to it. "It broke riding a horse," she said softly, "Just in case you're wondering."

"I'll still be gentle, Adriana," I assured her.

"I know."

I let her get used to my cock being inside her before I gave her a little more, leaning down to kiss her each time, though her face lit up with nothing but a smile as I eventually buried my cock. My god, she was tight, ever so snug around my cock, so warm that I had to resist just pounding and cumming inside her within a minute. She looked a little unsure, so gave her a couple of suggestions, her hands eventually resting on my back, feeling her legs curl back and resting against my torso.

Gently thrusting into her, I kept an eye on her face but couldn't help looking down, watching my cock disappear inside her. "Nick," she moaned softly.

"I know, sweetheart. You feel wonderful."

She kissed me with urgency, her fingers digging into my back as I slowly picked up the pace of my thrusting. I wasn't going too quickly, refraining from how fast I wanted to go, letting her get used to my cock. I had to curse and grunt, and I felt my own orgasm fast approaching. Feeling a hand on the back of my neck, I kissed her again before her eyes met mine. She asked if I needed to cum, and I nodded. I wasn't embarrassed at being turned on, considering I'd been waiting to be with her since fooling around by the pool earlier.

"Cum in me," she moaned, "I'm safe."

"Wrap your legs around me."

When she did that, the loud moan suggested she loved it. "Holy shit, you feel even deeper."

"Okay?"

Her grin broadened. "I love it. Go a little faster. I know you need to cum."

Doing as she requested, I kept my eyes on hers as I pumped into her a little faster. It had been a while since I'd had sex so little wonder I was feeling the urge to cum quickly. Her legs tightened around me as I moved even quicker, whispering she should move her hips to meet my thrusts. When she started doing that, her eyes lit up, her lips eager to meet mine again, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

Then I came inside her. She broke the kiss as I needed to groan, driving my cock into her hard a couple of times. I noticed her wince though she caressed my cheek, assuring me it was okay, that she knew why. Leaving my cock buried inside her, she wrapped her legs even tighter as I rested my head next to hers.

"I love you," she whispered into my ear.

"Love you too, sweetheart. I'm glad we did this."

"Me too."

I think I surprised her by not going totally soft, just enough that I pulled out, quickly getting up to grab a towel from her bathroom to clean us up. Lying next to her, she turned to cuddle into me, my fingers trailing up and down her back as she lifted her leg so it rested over me, amusing when she took my hand to ensure it continue to fondle her. "I love it when you touch me," she whispered.

"You're going to be a distraction."

"A good one?"

"I hope so."

It took all of fifteen minutes before I was ready to go again, rolling onto my back and taking her with me. She bit her bottom lip, no doubt feeling awkward. She probably had an idea of what to do but putting it into practice required help. I kissed her first, helping ease her nerves again, my fingers running up and down her back. It made her giggle, surprised she turned a little ticklish. Sitting her up, I gave her a couple of instructions, holding the base of my cock and I watched as my thick cock disappeared inside her very tight pussy once again.

Her face lit up once my cock had disappeared. "Oh my god!" she cried out.

"Good?"

"I'm totally going to cum, Nick."

"I hope more than once, Adriana. I want to see you enjoy me now."

"Help me?"

Gently holding her hips, I let her just get used to riding me, and though she figured it out by herself, I did give her one or two suggestions that would make it feel even better. I always loved licking my thumb and fondling the clit of my lover while riding me, but I assumed that might be too much, too soon for her. So with a hand on her hip, the other running up and down her body, I was happy enough to watch her enjoy riding me.