All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 08'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

As you cited in the prologue, it's tough to keep a story moving if it's constant sex. You did a good job making it feel a bit different with each woman, better than I expected. You do need to move Nate as a character along at some point. You hinted this time he needed these connections to maintain his humanity, and I think that is the direction you should lead us. Us Western Civilization veterans serve to defend our families, country, and most our God. For Nate to continue adrift in where his life is heading would lead him to lose his mooring of who he is at the core. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great part to this story. I still regret all the loved ones he has to leave behind. But at least these ones still know he lives. Having left his family behind previously and letting them think he died was maybe the saddest part for me of this entire series.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES