All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 10'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this chapter. I always hoped you would come back to I/T with a story. I do hope he decides to give the job up and retire and then reveal himself to his family and explain what had to happen to keep them safe. then he can get on with loving his family just how he needs to and as much as they need to love him.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Skipped a bunch of stuff, but still a good story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I guess this is an edit. I just looked at your list of stories and found out I missed a bunch of stuff. Anyway, I have some more reading to catch up with this chapter. Thanks for the new chapter.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

His soul is cracking a little more with each installment. Once he crossed the line as he did in this, the walls should come crumbling down. Anything else is just playing with the reader’s emotions for the sake of continuing a never ending story. Consider starting this series down the home stretch. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no idea how you keep coming up with those great chapters and keep the story going for a little longer!

1911auto1911autoover 1 year ago

This was the best chapter by far. I am in awe of your ability to paint a picture and evoke such emotion. Thank you and keep up the good work. I so enjoy this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really don't find this story to be very believable at all. As I described before, I don't believe that Nate would have left the family he loved, his lovers, and the Royal Marines in the first place. I also don't think that Katie's reaction after recognizing Nate would simply wind up being, 'wow, let's fuck'. Nate betrayed them. He chose his career over family. That's not uncommon. People do it all the time. I just don't consider it to be a heroic choice. I also still suggest that you find yourself an editor.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Finally, you made Nate/Nick human and likeable again, by far the best chapter in book 2, at least until now, let’s see what the future brings.

Desi0351Desi0351about 1 year ago

I'm very glad that I kept on reading. Great chapter, can't wait for the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES