The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 15

Story Info
The final chapter. Nate finds peace with his family.
14.8k words
4.86
13.2k
44

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,348 Followers

Previous chapters found in the following:

Chapter 1-10, 20, 24: Incest/Taboo

Chapter 11, 13-15, 23: Erotic Coupling

Chapter 12, 21: Interracial Love

Chapter 16: Mature

Chapter 17-18: First Time

Chapter 19: Anal

Chapter 22: Group Sex

And we've arrived at the last chapter. Thanks to everyone who has followed, commented and marked any of the chapters as a favourite. I've had a lot of fun putting this story together and I'm always pleased if just one person likes whatever I write!

To be honest, the last chapter was what I would call the final 'story' chapter. This last chapter is perhaps a sort of epilogue and will be an excuse just to write a lot of sex. There will be elements of group sex (no other men than Nate), lesbianism and anal sex. If that floats your boat, great!

Though I'd had a vague idea of how I'd get the family back together, I wasn't sure how to wrap all this up when I first start writing this however long ago it was, taking into consideration the number of lovers Nate has had during all this. Since this is all fantasy and only rarely been based on anything realistic (particularly during Book 2), I've gone with an ending that I hope everyone will be content with.

*****

"Oh fuck," my little sister moaned as she sat on my face, grinding her pussy against my lips and tongue, savouring her taste as she was dripping with excitement. My eyes gazed up her lithe body, her head back as she played with her breasts.

As for my other sister, she was going wild on my cock. In the past couple of weeks since I'd returned from Russia for the final time, it felt like I'd spent most of my time naked with one of my lovers either on my cock or my face. If they were in the mood, I'd have two women at once. Adriana had only stayed for a long weekend, the other girls loving how enthusiastic a lover she was. She was still on birth control for the time being, and her whispers about loving anal sex were proven as she practically insisted on it after leaving my first load in her arse.

"Fuck," Amy whimpered, "I missed this cock so much."

"More than just his cock," Katie moaned.

"I know, but the moment he slid back inside me again, my little brother..."

"He's hardly little!" Katie giggled. I managed to smile despite my mouth being busy pleasing her hot pussy, still dripping with excitement, revelling in her taste yet again.

"Nothing about him is little except he's younger," Amy stated, "I can't wait until he puts a baby in me."

All my lovers had resumed birth control immediately. The agreement was we all wanted children but thought we should wait until Adriana lived with us permanently. Emma was going to remain Bordeaux but would likely move in with us once she was pregnant. Katie was fortunate enough to work from home so she could come and go from Berlin as she pleased, admitting that she'd end up moving in with us permanently in the end.

Katie spun around and I heard my sister's making out, Amy riding me faster and faster until her pussy gripped my cock tightly, crying out as she enjoyed another climax. Katie climaxed at nearly the same time and rolled off my face so Amy could lean down to kiss me. "Fuck me," she whimpered.

Grabbing her arse, I wasted no time pumping up into her, Amy's eyes lighting up as she begged for more. Rolling her over, she spread her legs wide, grabbing a handful of my hair and kissing me hard as I fucked her hard. "Fuck your sister," she growled, "Fill me up with your delicious cum. Katie will clean me out after while you fill her up too."

Watching my sister's make love was honestly one of the most beautiful things to watch. Hot, erotic, loving, passionate and something I rarely wanted to interrupt unless they want me to join in.

"Fuck," I grunted, feeling her pussy gripping my cock tightly. "Fuck, I love your pussy, Amy."

"Because I'm your sister?"

"That just makes it even better."

"Your sister wants her brother to cum in her. Fill her womb with his seed and create life. She's going to be devoted to him forever."

Smiling, I kissed her softly. "As much as I am to you."

"And your others, Nate. I'm finding that I already love them too."

"Julia is so lovely," Katie whispered, lying next to her sister, gently fondling her pussy, "And Adriana is just adorable. You have to marry her, Nate."

I didn't answer that until I did finally cum, Amy whimpering as she felt me shoot another enormous load inside her. We'd made love at least once a day since my return from Russia. It was almost an unspoken agreement that she and Hannah had first dibs on me though I knew I was being shared as equally as possible. Adriana would be returning in another fortnight and had already been promised a night with me alone.

Pulling out, Amy eagerly spread her legs as Katie positioned herself. "Licking your brothers cum out of your sister's pussy, little sister," Amy whispered, "That's very naughty."

Katie moaned as I slid my cock inside her. "I love my big sister," Katie whispered back, Amy moaning as her talented tongue got to work, "And I love the taste of our brother's cum." She glanced back and smiled. "Though I much prefer it when he cums in my pussy or arse. Definitely in my pussy so I feel him dripping out of me all day."

"My little sister is a naughty little girl," Amy giggled.

"Your little sister finally has what she really wanted, and she's realised how attracted she is to her big sister too."

Amy sat up and kissed her softly, Katie sitting up as I rested a hand on her shoulder, pumping her a little faster. "Fuck our little sister, Nate," Amy stated, "I can't wait until you put a baby in her too."

When I did finally cum and pull out, we lay back together, a sister snuggling into either side of me. Clearing my throat, they both cuddled tighter. "I was serious, Nate," Katie said, "About Adriana."

"The five of us have already talked about it. Obviously not with Adriana," Amy added, "Mum and Dad think it's a good idea too."

"Seriously?"

"I knew we could never marry, Nate," Amy replied, "Before you... left, I was happy just being with you intimately and knowing we'd always be in love. Our parents had long accepted our relationship and I was happy with how things were and would always be. Katie was going to marry someone else who was just enough like you to keep her satisfied. Even over here, we can't marry. They'll know we're related. Hannah is the same as me, even though you could marry her. Emma's never been interested in marriage."

"And Julia?" I wondered. I already knew the answer.

"She loves you so much, Nate. But she wants this too. She wants children, definitely more than one, and for you to be the father, but the moment she met Adriana the first time, she made her mind up."

"We all absolutely love and adore Adriana," Katie added, "And it's actually a little scary how much she loves you, Nate. She's ready to give up absolutely everything to be here with you, and considering how young she still is, incredibly understanding of the situation she'd be joining."

"You don't want anyone else, do you?" Amy asked, hearing the concern in her voice.

"I'll be honestly surprised if this works," I admitted, "But I give you my word that my days of sleeping with other women, other than those of you who will be here with me, is over. I still feel guilty doing it while working with the Org though Julia always accepted it, particularly if I was away for weeks or months at a time. Hell, she encouraged it at times."

Despite the fact I wasn't working on the frontlines, I was kept busy most days as the Director sent plenty of work to me and Julia to keep us occupied, and with all our experience, we knew my replacements in Europe appreciated any help we could give. I'd been made aware that more than once agent was now activated in Europe due to everything going on. There was one agent based back in the United Kingdom, their primary role to assist 5 and 6 regarding intelligence concerns. There was another agent based in Berlin, probably the best place to be situated being the heart of Europe nowadays.

I was told the only time I would be summoned away from Montpellier was to offer my expertise as a consultant during important operations, never to be out of the control room. I wouldn't even need to be armed. I discussed that with my family, and after assuring them that I would never be in any real danger, they accepted that though I told the Director I would rather not be on the ground too often. I was assured that it would be a rare occurrence that I would be asked to join up.

In addition to my sisters, Hannah loved being in my presence all the time, a reminder of when we'd pretty much lived as a couple after I'd graduated to become a Royal Marine. When Katie and Emma weren't there, if it wasn't Amy grabbing my attention, it was Hannah. Both were a little older now, a little curvier, which I absolutely loved, and both were still absolute sexpots.

Hannah had always been more open-minded than Amy, at least during that first part of my life. Amy had certainly changed during the time I was away, while Hannah would simply request things we'd done before, and we'd eagerly get down to business.

I was in my office with Julia, busy with some work that the boss had sent me the previous day, when my phone buzzed. Opening it up, it was a picture of Hannah lying back on my bed, her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening from excitement. Smiling, I barely had time to put my phone down when the next one arrived, this one of Hannah on her knees, her fantastic arse on display and it was obvious she'd lubed up. The next one was of a plug now buried in her arse, and the one after that had a dildo in her pussy.

I wasn't surprised a message then followed. I want the real thing in one of my holes. And I'd rather you take the back one if you're interested.

"Go, Nate," Julia stated, "I can read your face and it's either your sister or your cousin asking you to go fuck them." Showing Julia the pictures, I could see she was aroused at the same time. "Hmmm, I might have to go find your sister now. I guess this work can wait until tomorrow."

"You have plans for my sister?"

Julia snorted and laughed. "Please, you think she doesn't show me a thing or two at the same time?" Standing up, she walked around the desk, leaving a soft kiss on my lips. "I love your family, Nate," she whispered, "I love being here with you and them. I feel so loved and accepted."

"And they feel the same way, Jules." Turning her around, I spanked her arse. "Now go find my sister and fuck her into a sex coma."

Walking into my bedroom, Hannah was watching the door, waiting for me to arrive. Quickly undressing, I joined her on the bed, pulling her back and turning her head so I could kiss her. "I'm so fucking horny," she whimpered.

"You're always horny nowadays."

"Because I got the man I love back in my life. So are you going to do what I want?"

"Let me lube myself up. Going to keep playing with the dildo?"

"It's so naughty, feeling your big cock in my arse while I dildo my pussy."

Sliding inside her arse, it was as tight as I could remember, loving how she whimpered as I ever so slowly buried my length nice and deep. Resting her head on a pillow, I slowly started to fuck her while her shoulder moved as she slid the dildo into her pussy at the same time. She was soon moaning loudly, leaning forward over her, resting a hand on the bed as I pumped her arse a little faster.

"Oh my god," she groaned, "Oh my god, Nate."

"Good?"

"Better! Fuck me, Nate."

Mounting her properly a few minutes later, as I was simply enjoying her tight little arse again, it was only once she'd orgasmed that I finally focused on myself. She took the dildo from her pussy and licked it clean before putting it to the side, feeling herself get into position as I started to really drive my cock home.

I loved the sounds she was making as I really fucked her harder. Grunting and groaning, her body starting to glisten with sweat, I was starting to feel rather warm at the same time. Julia had blown me earlier, happily sitting under my desk and swallowing my load, so I was going to last a while.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Hannah cried, "Don't stop, Nate." She was starting to cry, immediately worried that I was hurting her. She turned her head, leaning back to kiss me. "It feels so good, that's why," she assured me.

"We always enjoyed doing this," I groaned, "Got to love my cousin's tight little arse."

"You're the only man who has ever had it," she replied, "Your sister, and your other cousin, have enjoyed it though."

"Big strap-on?" I breathed into her ear.

"Nothing bigger than your cock. I wanted it to feel exactly the same with them."

"I love you, Hannah."

"Love you so much, Nate. Thank you for coming back. My heart has healed."

After finishing inside her, we spent a good hour cuddling together, talking about everything and anything. Though still a source of hurt and pain from time to time, I had no problem discussing anything to do with my 'death' and what I did during the time I was away. The only woman who still had difficulties was Amy. I'd occasionally wake up to find her crying as she'd woken up and briefly forgotten, only to see me fast asleep, holding her in my arms. The anger had faded, now there was lingering regret at the time lost, though we were doing everything possible to make up for it.

Julia and Amy walked into the bedroom later to find Hannah riding my cock, buried inside her arse again. "Out of everyone, she's probably an addict," Amy explained.

"I remember the first time we enjoyed anal," Julia stated, "He was so gentle with me, and I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt when his cock spread me wide. Once I was used to it, and his big cock was pumping my arse nice and hard... The orgasms, Amy."

"Fuck yes," Hannah cried out, "Just like that, Julia. My god, I can't get enough of his sometimes."

I loved Hannah riding me, whether I was in her pussy or her arse, tits jiggling away, holding her hips simply to keep her steady as she had the time of her life. I remembered how she'd had confidence issues in her body, spending time assuring her that she was beautiful and that many men loved a few curves. Amy was the same and I loved them both all the more for it.

Hannah could orgasm from anal nowadays, eventually rolling off me and onto her back, begging me to fuck her nice and hard so I could fill her arse again. I was worried I was hurting her as I wasn't gentle, the smile on her face telling me I shouldn't worry so much. Amy and Julia joined us on the bed, watching and fondling themselves at the same time.

"I'm going to call you a butt slut from now on," Amy joked.

"You'd be right," Amy grunted, as I was really pounding her now, "I can't get enough it when I'm this horny."

Work was abandoned for the rest of the day as the three women who lived with me permanently, for the time being, kept my cock as hard as often as possible, though made sure I was nice and clean before I found myself buried in another pussy. By the time we joined my parents for dinner, I was exhausted, while Hannah, Amy and Julia had that recently fucked smile on their faces.

Life remained relaxing and comfortable as we continued to plan for the future. I talked with Adriana every evening on the phone. Half the calls ended with Adriana weeping on the other end, wanting nothing more than to pack up then and there before flying to join us. I assured her the best thing she could do was finish her studies then join us. She promised she would each time, but I understood how difficult it was.

We did our best to behave in front of our parents though the fact they had their own area of the house did help matters. It was only when we were fooling around outside that they might walk in on something happening. Generally, there'd just be a cleared throat, giving us time to get ourselves straightened up.

My father was still his usual self, accepting the reality that I was back, loving his retirement by spending a lot of time improving the house and the large garden outside. As for my mother, to say she doted on her son wouldn't be an understatement. If I wasn't in the presence of a lover, I'd find myself sat down with my mother cuddling into me, and I always cuddled her in return.

It also led to a real heart to heart one evening after we'd shared a bottle of wine. When I sat back and thought about it later, it probably wasn't a surprise.

"I love your father, Nate, but I'll admit to being a little jealous," she told me as she sipped at her third glass, "I've done some reading up on certain matters."

"Like what?"

She met my eyes and blushed. "Mothers who are finding themselves attracted to their sons."

"Oh..."

"Seeing how happy Amy and Katie are, in addition to your other lovers, and I've seen a lot more of my son than I'm used to."

"Ah... I'm sorry."

"I'm not. My son's a very handsome and fit young man. I enjoy seeing him without a shirt on, and I've seen your cock..." I laughed at hearing my own mother use that word. "What? You have a cock, and your mother has a pussy, Nathan."

"Mum, you're not suggesting..."

"No, I'd never do it to your father. I've even told him how I feel. I'd never betray him like that nor... What is it, cuckhold him?"

"Yeah, that's what they call it."

"I'd never do that to him. But I needed you to know that I've had thoughts, Nathan. I think it's the whole not seeing you for so long that caused a level of attraction I didn't expect." Cuddling into me tighter, her hand resting on my chest, I kissed the top of her head. "Can I ask one favour?"

"Sure."

"The next time I walk outside and you're being intimate, don't stop. Particularly if you're with Amy or Katie. Watching my children make love will be so beautiful. But I can't and won't join in. I love your father too much to do that but he's amazingly understanding. Joked it was just his wife having a later mid-life crisis about her own son!" She giggled before kissing my cheek. "I love you so much, baby. Thank you for coming back to me." Turning my body, I hugged her tightly as she started to cry. "I missed you so much, baby," she murmured into my chest.

"I missed you too, Mum. I'm sorry for leaving like I did."

"I understand. Any hurt I was feeling is gone because you're with us again. Just promise me you'll look after all of them from now on."

"Of course, Mum. I'm not going anywhere again. I'm happily retired, and we want to start families soon enough."

"And you're marrying Adriana?"

"That's what the other five want me to do."

"Good. You need to get married and started on giving me lots of grandchildren."

For some reason, the conversation seemed to bring the close relationship we already shared even closer. I'd happily spend the day with my mother whenever we headed into the old town of Montpellier. Aware of how much she missed me, I tried to give her as much of my time as my lovers, and I knew how much she appreciated it. As for my father, we were content enough to sit back in the garden of an evening, sharing a beer or a glass of red wine, chatting about our lives. When I mentioned the conversation I'd had with his wife, he managed to chuckle.

"Yeah, I wasn't really surprised, Nate. You're her only son and she's always had that special place in her heart for you. All mothers love their son's deeply, even intensely at times. And having lost you only for you to return, I wasn't surprised her feelings intensified even more."

"It doesn't weird you out?"

That question made him laugh. "Nate, you're in a sexual and loving relationship with your sisters. But I also know my son at heart. He loves his mother but are you sexually attracted to her?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,348 Followers