All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story. Within the Royal Marines it is known as the Corps. That was the only error that I could find. I look forward to reading more. You will find Royal Marine training videos on Youtube and they are well worth a look. Though there is a lot of shouting most of the training is based around encouragement which seems to work very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nate should have a bit of chest hair for that masculine well-muscled body! He is a very sexy young man, and both his sisters and his cousin have enjoyed what that sexy body can offer them!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

What a great chapter. But damn you now introducing hannah and making her such a likable character!

Still hold out hopes for him and amy as there is such a close bond there.

Time will tell

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ awesome story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write some more to the story. I was hoping he would make it. And now he has Hannah.

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Love it. Please continue. Excellent storyline

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Earned your 5 STARS

Wish Hanna had been less of a slut, but she was a PERFECT woman.

Wish she was my sister/cousin.

Why not have Amy move to England and all 3 move in together and have fucking babies.

That would be HOTT!!!

Excellent story

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really doing well developing your characters. Only problem I have, and it’s on me, he seemed to go from total love of Amy to Hannah quickly. Interested on where this goes - lot of unprotected sex going on with Hannah. Just saying… LOL 5*

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

If he is to be a career marine he'll need to live a blameless life hence furthering his relationship with his sister is not on. I also have my doubts about Hannah as she seems to thrive on cock, not a good recommendation for an army wife. He needs Amy but he can't have both his career in the armed forces and an illegal relationship with his sister. The man must choose. Love the story. 5 stars.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Well done! Can't wait for the next chapter. *****

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, so now you have me hoping for Nathan to end up permanently bound to all three girls. Both Amy and Katie as well as Hannah. Hannah was obviously crushing on him since they were 13 years old. I'm a sucker for the long time love being fulfilled. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My son is a U. S. Marine Major.

I know what he went through to achieve that position & the story reads true for becoming a Royal Marine.

Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 small observations:

You style the Brit Marines as something like 'The best in the world'

I wouldn't hold Australian paras/green berets/special forces in any less esteem, nor would the Brit Marines themselves or the US seals/special forces. They are all truly elite soldiers and such comparisons really are odious. [Ask one or two...]

Secondly: re: "... I learned English rugby league was of a different standard to that back in Australia..."

Yeah, they are - Australia usually wins about twice as often. It's a different standard all right but perhaps not the one that quote suggests, - mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_vs_England_in_rugby_league

Papa_MunkiePapa_Munkie10 months ago

Enjoying the story so far, with one caveat: I feel like the relationships have been railroaded in. No dancing around, just straight to the incest. Also, the family being unquestionably permissive. Maybe there's further explanation as the story goes, but I really wish there was more in those two places, specifically.

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES