All Comments on 'The Mark Ch. 01'

by IvoryOrchid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

So when is your next installment

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Fascinating

This shows promise of being a really first rate crime story with some very nice graphic erotic scenes. The main character's deadly intent keeps the suspense quite high. Looking forward to the next chapter. Exciting read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kinda obvious

but a good erotic seduction just the same. The husband may be a worthless piece of meat but she could have taken a bit longer and protested more of her love for her busband, her loyalty to her marriage vows, and her need not to be an adulterer. Yep keep her alive use her but know in your mind when she finds another attractive with the right spark she will jump in his bed also, much easier each time it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Although the lady protests it seemed rather easy to bed her. I expected it would take much longer given the fact she loves her husband, however the 1 week time line doesn't allow for a prolonged seduction. The fee for killing her does seem insignificant and I suspect the lady has her own agenda .I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next.

darkknight01darkknight01over 17 years ago
Sexy

This was a fantastic story. The build up was sexy and intense. The erotica sizzled with passion and lust. I'm looking forward to reading the next part. I do wonder why you listed this story under interracial love; all of the characters in the story seem to be white. Keep up the good work I'm sure all of us are looking forward to the next part.

darkknight01darkknight01over 17 years ago
Sexy

This was a fantastic story. The build up was sexy and intense. The erotica sizzled with passion and lust. I'm looking forward to reading the next part. I do wonder why you listed this story under interracial love; all of the characters in the story seem to be white. Keep up the good work I'm sure all of us are looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, please

forward 15 years,,,

he couldn't kill no mo', so he grudgingly/happily "retired" from his profession of being a hired killer.

she's caressing his face, telling their daughter/son, "you see, you're daddy was supposed to kill me. that bastard of a former husband of mine and may he burn in hell, he wanted you're father here to kill me. mind you, you're father here's a pro!, he coulda killed me the first night we was together, but he made love to me instead,,,

gosh, you shoulda seen the contrast between us, total black, total white,,, we was destined to be together,,, you're father's love and kindness towards me, save him and saved,,,,

we've been in love with each other for the past 15 years; your father "retired" from his professional and now he's a "consultant" in Iraq, trying to kill only evil Osama types, while safeguarding our country from terrorist!

ours was/is a love no others! I still have tingles thinking your big, loving, tender father that night, when he was supposed to slit my throat but he fucke me like no others!

LOL

it's so believable, yeah, sure! and, yes, very tender and romantic, too,,,,,,,, for day soap watcher women, that is

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great start

This is a great start. The possible plot twists in future installments are off the chart. Keep writing and don't let the negative comments get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I think you should definitely write more of this. It's very interesting and could get even steamier in later chapters. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous