The Marketing Survey

Story Info
A personal product evaluation.
2.9k words
4.27
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get involved with all sorts of marketing things. Surveys, taste testing, free samples, focus groups and the like. So, when I got an email inviting me to a Personal Products Testing and Evaluation, with the potential to take home $600 for an afternoon's work, well, I was intrigued.

I fill out the brief profile, curious that it indicates that I will be alone in an evaluation room, that no other people would be in the room with me.

I have no idea what they want me to test, but they seem to go out of their way to let me know it isn't some sort of lingerie or dildo products multi-level marketing scheme. And that I potentially could take home $600. They don't say how, only that it would all be explained when I got there. OK.

The appointment was for Friday at one p.m. I arrived at Suite 303 at 1:05 and entered. Typical doctor office layout.

The receptionist slides open the window and asks if I have an appointment. I tell her one p.m. "Sorry, I think I'm 5 minutes late."

"Oh, no problem," she says, "Glad you could make it. Have a seat, and in a moment one of the advisors will be out."

I grab a seat and a magazine, amused that it's Maxim and not Good Housekeeping. No one else is in the room and the receptionist slides the window closed. A street legal titty magazine. Funny!

A few minutes later a tall woman in a lab coat comes out. Her legs are long and she's wearing heels. She asks if I have an appointment. "Yes, one pm."

"OK, great, follow me please."

I rise and walk behind her, noticing her spectacular bare legs peeking out from under the lab coat. We go down a corridor and through an open door. It's a small exam room, like a doctor's office, but in addition to the high table with a paper mat, there's a vinyl chair with a side table and lamp. There's also a counter and small sink in the corner, and cabinets above and below.

She directs me to the vinyl chair and as I sit, I see her really for the first time. She is stunning. Trying to hide her beauty under that lab coat seems a crime. Her name tag says Cass.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions," she says. "My job is to make sure you have a wonderful experience and take home all $600 that you could potentially earn today. In order to do that, we need you to meet all of the obligations."

"OK. How does this work, what are the personal products?"

"Glad you asked! Today we are testing various types of lubricants designed to be used for sexual satisfaction. They can be for both men and women. In this test we are just testing men, and you are one of twenty-five test subjects that we are using. We have various types of lubricants that you will test: hand lotion, jelly lubricants, warming fluid lubricants, and baby oil.

"You will have an opportunity to try them one at a time for thirty minutes, and then you will have fifteen minutes to write a report. If you can fill out all four reports and meet our other criteria, you will take home the $600."

I'm confused, "What's the other criteria?" "You can't ejaculate," Cass says with a totally straight face.

"Huh?"

"Yes, that's right. See, if you ejaculate, then the rest of the testing will be impacted by you struggling to make a limp dick hard again, an uphill battle for most men. But if we keep your cock hungry for more, we have greater success.

"A couple of key points. You are in the non-porn testing section. We want the test to reflect how you feel about the lubricants, not the quality of the pornography. Also, to ensure that we know you do not ejaculate, we are videotaping each session. We assure you that we destroy the video in your presence after the testing is complete and we require you to wear a mask while you are testing. Again, we want you to relax about the camera and focus on your cock.

"You may apply the lubricants anywhere on your body, but we expect erections and detailed reports."

Cass smiles and licks her red lipstick lips.

"Okaaaaaaay."

"In your reports, you will need to keep track of how much you use--a squirt, a teaspoon, a blob, a handful, a cupful. You will need to tell us how often you refresh the lube. You will need to tell us about your erection. You should get as hard as you can without ejaculating but enjoy the moment as well. There will be a series of questions to help guide you through the information we are looking for."

"OK then, any questions?"

She has me sign some waivers and a personal services contract outlining what she just said.

I'm a bit stunned about what I've gotten myself into. This drop-dead gorgeous woman with awesome legs and perfect hair wants me to stroke my cock and take notes??? Alone?? No porn? No cum? Oh, Cass!

"Please undress and put on the robe and mask. You can take the robe off, but you must be cleaned up and wearing it when I come back. Let's get you started."

She opens the cupboard and pulls out a silver serving tray with a room service cover over the top. She pulls the lid off and inside is a small unlabeled bottle of lotion with a pump top.

"I'll be back in thirty minutes," she says. "And remember to take notes!"

I look around and see a notepad behind the stuff. There is a form on a clipboard to fill out. She walks out of the room.

I stand there a bit, uncertain about where to start. Well, I think, let's get to it.

I pull off my shirt and toss it on the chair. I sit down and unlace my shoes and pull them off. Socks as well. I unsnap my jeans and slide them down my ass, hopping my legs out. I pull down my thong and add that to the pile on the chair.

My cock is bare. Naked. Shaven smooth that morning like every morning. And shriveled like a twig laid next to a couple of peanuts. How am I going to do this?

I stand next to the table and figure I may as well get started. I open my hand, keeping the fingers together and squirt a pump's worth. I smear it onto my cock and work it into the skin. I add another pump as that gets rubbed in. Little Johnny is starting to take notice. I keep stroking and add another squirt.

In my mind I'm thinking of you. Standing before me. Naked. Your tits hanging down like perfection. You softly touch a nipple and slide your finger back and forth, perking it up for me. Your other hand squeezes your other breast. This is hot. My cock stroking takes on direction now. One hand holds the base, so the skin stays in place. The other hand strokes the head, up and down, over and back. I release the base hand for a few seconds and let the blood flow. In my mind you widen your stance and let a hand move down to your bits. You rub up and down along the outside. I stroke my head and add some more lotion to it. Round and round, over the top and back. I'm hard. Stiff. Ready for action.

Right at that moment there is a knock at the door and Cass's voice comes through.

"Time! Please clean up and put the robe on. I'll be back in a few minutes". I wonder if she was watching...

I wash my hands and set my balls on the sink edge, standing on my tippy toes, and wash my cock. I quickly dry and put on the robe and start filling out the questionnaire. I add comments where appropriate.

Cass knocks again and asks if I'm ready.

"Come in," I tell her. She walks in holding another silver room service tray and lid, which she sets on the counter next to the first one.

"OK," she says, "how did that go?"

"Umm. OK, I guess".

"Let's look at your report." Her eyes skim the page.

"Could you please go into more detail? Why did you have another squirt? Was it drying out? The more information you give the better your chances are of getting everything coming to you."

"So, I'm going to remove the first tray and leave you with this one. Please go ahead and get started and I'll be back in thirty minutes."

I pull the lid off and see a squeeze tube. Probably a thick gel lube, I figured. I pull the sash open on the robe and pop the cap. I squeeze a blob onto my hand and set the tube back.

I smear it all over the top half of my cock, holding the skin back at the base so the head would get all the attention. My hand was well lubed, so I set one foot onto the chair and rub my ass with the lubed hand, slowly teasing my fingertip inside. My cock instantly gets longer, and I pull out and stroke it for all its worth. I could just picture you on your back, very missionary, with a look of divine pleasure as this cock tip rubs the outside of your pussy. I stroke and stroke, hard and stiff. I push in, just the head. Out. In again. Out. "Tease!" you scream. But that's all you get because just then I hear Cass.

"Time! Please clean up, put on your robe and write your report."

I wash up and lace the robe and go through the questionnaire.

Cass knocks again. "Ready?"

"Come in."

She has to be watching, I think. How else could she know I didn't cum yet?

Her cheeks are a bit flushed. Her hair not quite perfect. She has another silver tray which she sets down as she gathers up the other one. She goes over the report and says, "Better. But could you add more detail about how it makes you feel?"

"Uh, sure. Horny beyond belief!" She laughs, "I understand, we get that a lot. Now, here is your next tray. I'll be back in thirty minutes, you know the drill."

She picks up the tray and walks out. I watch her go through the door. Her lab coat may cover her up, but I swear she's sashaying her hips as she leaves and closes the door.

My pace is quicker as this is getting to be old hat. I pull the cover off and see the smallest vial yet. Screw cap. No label as always. I unscrew the cap and turn it upside down, allowing a few drops to fall onto my fingers. I rub them together. Slippery for sure. I taste it. Kinda sweet and orangey.

I pull open the robe. I squirt a bunch onto my hand and start smearing it over and all around my limp cock. I can see that if you were sucking my cock covered in this stuff it wouldn't be so bad. Certainly, there are worse. I can see you on your knees at my feet, your mouth around my limp cock, as you suck it and pull it into shape. Good cock sucking is an art that few really master. The head is where all the action is, all the sensitivity. But the shaft needs long strokes. Unless you can swallow the whole cock, you need to use a combination of sucking the head with your mouth and using your hand to stroke the whole cock. Alternating. First a long suck, then a long stroke.

My cock is rock hard as you suck on me and stroke me. I'm totally turned on. More lube. Squirt. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. I can just picture shooting into your mouth, again and again and again. Suddenly, I feel that tingling in my cock and I know I'm about to shoot my wad for real. I stop right there!!! Don't want to blow this now!

Right then Cass knocks on the door, "Times up, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Thank goodness. That was close. I wash up, being very careful not to stroke it. I write it up, then I tie the robe back up.

Cass knocks again and I holler, "Come in." Cass has another tray and sets it down, gathering the old one.

"This is the last one," she says. "You're doing very well. Remember, don't ejaculate if you want that $600. You're on track right now to get it all."

I notice little beads of sweat around her neck. She seems flushed. She turns to walk out. I notice a spot on the back of her lab coat that I swear wasn't there before.

She turns as she walks out the door, and as she's closing it, I swear she winked at me. Slow down, cowboy. You're so horny you're imagining things.

I pull the lid off the last one and it's also unlabeled, with a screw top. I unscrew the top and squirt some onto my hand. Definitely something like baby oil.

I take my robe completely off this time and squirt some onto my lower belly, rubbing it in all over. I repeat three or four times getting my balls and cock really oiled up. I bend forward and rub some into my lower back, rubbing it down all over my ass. I rub more onto my ass and push a finger in. I pull out and stand straight as I slide my hand straight down my growing cock. I take two hands and slide my fingers along the outside. I grip the base of the cock and hold it back while the other hand strokes the head. Oh, God! I'm in cock heaven. I want you. I want you now. Bend over in front of me and let me slide it in. My cock is the hugest it's been all day. I keep stroking. I squirt some more on. If it was you, I would squirt it onto your back and rub it in while I plunge in and out, in and out. I'm totally engrossed in this and don't hear the door.

The knocking then gets louder. It's Cass. "Are you ok?" I keep stroking. "Times up I said," she repeats.

"OK," I finally respond. "Please wash up and put your robe back on and fill out your report."

Jesus, paperwork!! Always with the paperwork! But I comply. Cleaning up, I slip back into the robe.

She knocks again and I tell her to come in. She enters and asks how I'm doing. "I'm so horny the sheep I see on my way home aren't safe." She laughs.

Cass then says that I have done everything that was asked of me, and hands me six crisp $100 bills. I put them in my pants pocket.

She says, "You have done very well, and I think you deserve a reward. A bonus."

She's standing with her face flushed and she's unbuttoning her lab coat. Slowly. One at a time, while her eyes just bear down on me. Smiling. She gets to the third button and I can see her cleavage. She tells me to get up on the doctor's table and lie on my back. She keeps unbuttoning the lab coat and as it opens, I can see she isn't wearing anything at all underneath. Her breasts are firm and straight.

She hangs the coat on the door hook and walks over to my side. Smooth skin and hot. She's a goddess of beauty.

She pulls my robe open, and the sides fall back. I'm totally open to her. She is completely naked except for her black high heels. "Am I appealing to you?" she asks. I nod my head. "Uh huh," mumbles out of my mouth.

She takes the bottle of oil and squirts some onto the smooth skin of my groin. Rubbing it in, she adds more. Well-oiled already, I don't need much. She rubs from my groin down to my thighs. Cupping and squeezing my balls gently, her other hand strokes my cock. "Oh, Cass!" I mumble, lost in the moment. She strokes me, perfectly, two hands on my cock. Up and down. She smiles. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Oh, yes!"

She steps up and climbs onto the table. Straddling me, she takes my cock and rubs it against the outside of her pussy, lubricating the lips. Smiling, she lowers herself onto me, halfway down, then back up, then again, and again, and again, deeper this time. Pretty soon I'm inside her as far as I can go. Sliding in and out.

She plays me like a fiddle.

Her breathing gets faster. Her eyes seem to be rolling in the back of her head. She rides me, seems like for an eternity. Suddenly she slams down on me hard and squeezes me for all its worth.

"Oh, Cass!" I try to shoot my wad but she's squeezing so tight I've no way to escape. She relaxes a tad and I squirt hard, shooting deep within her. She squeezes me again, hard, and I cannot squirt. She releases and I continue to fill her up. She falls forward onto my chest and I hold her tight as I squirt and squirt.

I'm in tight, we're both so swollen. Neither of us moves. Savoring the moment, I soak it in. She lifts her head and smiles.

"I knew this cock was awesome", she purrs.