The Marriage Years Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of my marriage.
1.8k words
4.05
10k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I cant quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

**Contains references or elements of incest and taboo. You have been warned **

The Marriage Years Ch.03

With the amount of sex we were having, it was no surprise that I got pregnant fairly quickly. After my firstborn arrived, a son, 2 daughters followed in quick succession. 3 kids in 5 years. Once the kids arrived, sex seemed to dwindle somewhat. Ralph just didn't seem to interested once I fell pregnant.

It was difficult, I must admit. Pregnancy made me really horny but as I said, Ralph wasn't really interested and I vaguely remember him saying something about being worried about 'hurting the baby'. Then when I got big and fat, he lost even more interest. He still wanted his blowjobs though and for me, that was at least something seeing how much I loved sucking cock. Other than blowjobs, sometimes he would want anal sex. But that was few and far between as well and I would just let him do it. I never got off from it and my pussy ached for some attention.

Adding to the difficulties, Ralph became really busy at work around the time I got pregnant. By the time the third kid came along, he was often travelling and hardly at home. To this day, I don't know if he was really working or if he was screwing around. There were signs obviously. Coming home late at night, not telling me where he was. There were even times where I thought he smelt of perfume when he came home but maybe it was my imagination.

Even after delivery, sex was never as frequent or as intense as before. Maybe it was the fact that as a mother, I was often tired and maybe even keeping one ear open to listen for any cries from the children. Maybe he just lost interest in me. I really don't know.

It wasn't just the sex though. I realised that we had grown apart. Our interests differed and even our ideas in bringing up the children differed. Often, when we had sex, it was just the act and often enough, angry sex too as we both weren't in the proper frame of mind. At least I wasn't.

Ralph didn't seem to like my family much either. At the start of the marriage, we would go visit my Dad and brothers at least once every two week, usually on weekends. After a while, Ralph stopped wanting to come and would make all sorts of excuses. As a result, I stopped visiting them very often too.

However, once the kids came along, I made it a point to go visit them again. Ralph elected not to come each time and I'd often spend the weekend at my Dad's place. He loved having the kids over and the kids loved spending time with their Grandad and uncles too.

All of this obviously took a toll on the relationship. I started to feel resentful toward Ralph and the fact that he didn't seem to want to fuck me anymore just heightened the feelings of resentment. The tipping point I suppose came when Ralph came home late one evening. He was a little tipsy and I was feeling really horny. He grunted a hello if it was even that and went straight to the bedroom. The kids were already fast asleep so I thought I would try to entice him with some action. I went upstairs and he was already lying in bed, still in his shirt but only wearing underwear. He was on his phone and when I walked in he kind of held the phone closer to him.

I took off my dress and slipped in next to him wearing only a bra and panties. They were a pretty sexy, lacy, set too. He seemed disgruntled when I slipped into bed and turned to put his phone away.

I snuggled up to him and I could smell the alcohol on him. Sometimes the smell of alcohol turned me on and I could feel the twitch almost immediately in my pussy. I snuggled up to Ralph but he grunted. "I've had a long day." He barked.

Usually, I would have just ignored him but the fire in my pussy was raging. It had been months since we had last fucked and I desperately needed some hard, hot, man meat in my dripping pussy. My hand moved over his stomach, lightly caressing it then moved into his underpants. Again, I was surprised to find that his cock wasn't stiff but after gently playing with it a while I felt it growing. I smiled quietly to myself as I got up on my knees and pulled his underpants off. He didn't complain but his eyes were shut and he just lay back.

I leaned forward toward his cock and I got that familiar smell of a precum from a cock that's been leaking the whole day from being turned on. I didn't realise it at the particular moment but thinking but there was a different smell. Almost like the smell of sex that fills the room during or just after sex.

His cock had grown but it wasn't as stiff or big as it usually got. I took it into my mouth and he groaned slightly before saying, "I'm really tired, just suck me off if you have too."

It felt like cold water had been thrown on my pussy. There's nothing quite so sexually deflating as any man spurning your advances much more so your own husband. As much as I was deflated I wasn't going to let him know that. It would have been easier for me to just put his cock back in his underpants and go to sleep but I wanted to prove a point.

I sucked him and I put all my effort into my sucking. Playing with his balls, taking him down my throat, teasing his asshole. All my cock sucking skills were put to use. He started to groan loudly.

"Oh God Rina, you're the best cocksucker ever."

I felt a sense of pride as I continued sucking him and jerking on his cock, determined to make him cum even if he refused to fuck me. He lasted a little longer than usual and then finally rewarded me with hot spurts of cum. I swallowed and pulled of him.

I lay down, enjoying the taste of him cum as it suddenly hit me. The bastard never called me Rina! It was always Erina in full or honey or sweetie. He never, ever called me Rina as that was what my family called me and he always said he hated it. Yet here he was calling me Rina. Or maybe I had misheard and he had said Leena or Gina or some other name. And that was when I realised that while sucking his cock, it had a different taste, almost like how my own pussy tasted sometimes when he would stick his fingers in me then make me suck my own pussy juices off. Or was I imagining the whole thing. Needless to say, the seed of doubt had been planted.

The next morning I asked him why he had called me Rina and not Erina and he denied calling me Rina. "I'd never call you that. You're imagining things. You misheard me." He said.

That was the last time we had sex and it wasn't even full sex. A couple of weeks later I caught him lying to me about his whereabouts and it happened again a few times later. Each time he denied it and made up excuses but I knew he was lying. I had had enough and I called him out on it. To cut a long story short, I kicked him out of the house a few weeks after those episodes and he didn't really protest. We filed for divorce soon after and I got to keep the kids but I didn't ask for any alimony or anything like that. I just didn't care and wanted him out.

I did make it a point though to make sure that the kids still had contact with their father and although the love had gone, I think some part of us still cared enough for each other to maintain an amicable divorce. Over time, we moved on to being friends as there was still a lot of contact with each other due to the kids and after all, we did make 3 lovely kids who were the product of our married years. Something that can't be denied.

With the marriage over, I took solace in my family and went to visit them that same weekend. I left the kids with Ralph's mother who was more than happy to have the grandkids with her. My father was extremely supportive and he said that he never really liked Ralph in the first place. But I guess all fathers would say that. I told him how we had grown apart and how Ralph had lost interest in me and Dad couldn't believe that or even understand it. He kept telling me that Ralph was an idiot for not wanting me and I told Dad how I hadn't had sex in over 6 months. I slept in Dad's bed that night and he took care of my needs that very night and fucked me hard, driving me to an orgasm quickly and then another before pulling of the condom and cumming in my mouth. I had almost forgotten how good sex felt and my body tingled with the pleasures of the flesh.

Over the next 6 months, I would visit fairly often and while I fucked my brothers and father again it was nowhere as often as it used to happen before. They were all more comforting than sexual and we'd spend a lot more time talking than fucking. Both my brothers were already married by that stage too but would come over on their own to my father's place when they knew I was coming over. That was a great source of comfort for me during that time.

I withdrew into a shell for a bit but came to terms with the fact that I was back to being available again. A lot of Ralph's friends started to proposition me and while I didn't do anything with any of them, it made me realise that a lot of men found me attractive.

A lot of my own friends rallied around me as well and I started to go out a lot more and meet people and I realised that there was a whole other world out there. A world of casual sex. A world where sex was just sex and didn't need any emotional relationship to have sex.

So, while my married life had ended, a whole new world had opened up for me and that I embraced with fervour.

*To be continued*