The Married Goddess Nextdoor Ch. 02

Story Info
Goddess next door takes it like a champ.
2.4k words
3.47
24.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer everyone in this story is over 18

Several weeks had past since I had witnessed my beautiful neighbor cheat on her husband who is a soldier stationed overseas with another soldier from the nearby military base who had seen her out doing yard work in her skimpy halter top barley containing her big tits and cut off jeans leaving the cheeks of her plump ass hang out. leaving little to imagine what she would looked like nude. she was known as Miss Plump Rump among most neighborhood men.

I'd kept a close eye every weekend but no new activity at her house. I even stayed up late hoping to catch a peek every night the soldier said he would be back and then late one evening. I herd those low whimpering moans my neighbor makes when She's getting fucked hard.

As I approached, I heard a sound of two guys voice and as I tiptoe to the open window and got my phone out I wanted to film some of this fuck fest.

I listened for a few minutes I herd her say we shouldn't be doing this again I'm married the mans voice just laughed and said you text me little married lady you can't help you just needed another good fucking take it and like it. I then also noticed that My cock was completely hard listening to Her getting fucked.

I crept closer to the window. There I saw my beautiful neighbor lady on Her back with Her legs spread wide and the big army man from before was on top of her pumping away at her tight married pussy.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" as he punch-fucked his big cock deep in her sloppy wet hole

I was shocked and excited to see he had brought a friend sitting in a chair in the corner watching and stroking the biggest cock i had ever seen sat a huge black man.

After a while, the solider fucking her said, "How do you like that dick, bitch?"

"I love it, she shouted"

Next, He said, "You love big dicks don't you, cunt?

"Yes, she moaned"

" good I'm just getting you warmed up Joey over there has the biggest dick on the base, he's gonna ruin this tight married pussy whore?"

I heard him say something quietly to her but I wasn't sure what. Then, he gruffly said, "Say it whore!"

Then, I heard the lady who hates to use profanity say, "I am a worthless cunt who is only good at taking dicks!"

"Tell me you are a worthless cunt!"

"I am a worthless cunt."

I then listened to Her moan thru a climax while He was pounding her. He then said, "Tell me you love my cock!"

She moaned as she said, "I love your cock!"

She screamed and shook as she climaxed again and then the soilder pulled his big cock out of her pussy and she jumped up and took him deep in her throat he let out a moan "oh gawd damn your a hell of cocksucker".

He grabbed the back of her head and buried his cock in her throat as he dumped his load in her she gagged and coughed as she tried to swallow his load.

Then she went around the corner and i couldn't see but I heard the big black guy say alright Vanilla yous ready to get ya a real fucking now girl.

She said look Mister i'll try to suck you off but your not putting that thing in Me! Besides I don't fuck Niggers."

Oh my I had the feeling that she'd said the wrong thing when she said the "N" word for there was coldness in the his voice when He spoke. "Ha, ha, hear that bro? Vanilla don't do niggers. Wouldn't surprise me none though that she be just like every other honky bitch once she get a taste o' black cock. Yes sir just like em', she be liking it so much we couldn't beat her off with a stick.

"Go on bro. give vanilla a look see and taste, let her know what gonna be pleasuring her." came to my ears, followed seconds later by the gasped sound of in-drawn breath and a soft drawn ooh huh oh oh oomph

For all of maybe thirty seconds there was silence and then I heard several faint gargled oomphs and what sounded like a deep sigh as a voice excitedly said "Whew eee, vanilla be liking that." followed by several chuckles and muffled oomphs and ohhhhhhhs. The wheezing and ohs accompanied by chuckles must have gone on for maybe five or ten minutes followed by what sounded like a disappointed "Nooooooooo" don't" and then silence. My mind was racing with different scenarios about what the hell was going on. then a sudden loud gargled gasp split the air followed closely by a voice stuttering "You's like that don'tcha vanilla. Yous like that black cock humping your tight little snatch. Yea, knew you would. Oh yeah. That's it vanilla. That's it, fuck that nigga dick."

A second later something hit the wall followed immediately by another only louder oomph then repeated soft thumping in time to labored breathing and ragged gasps. I couldn't take anymore. I didn't know what the hell was happening but then I heard my neighbors voice raise several octaves. With repeated loud utterances of "Oh God" in between ohhhhhhhs, ahhhhhs and oomphs ringing in my ears again just as she screamed "It's true! "Ughhh God. Ughhh God. hhhhhhh sweet Jesus it's true! "Ughhh God, Ughhh, Ughhh." Do me nigger, do vanilla, Ooohhhhhhhh God do me! I'll let any black bastard do me!!" i snuck around the side of the house to another Open window.

I couldn't believe my eyes, for there before me was my neighbor suspended almost three feet in the air with her legs wrapped tightly about the waist of a large, bald negro as he rapidly pumped up into her cunt like a jack hammer. Every time he thrust forcefully balls deep up into her cunt her back slapped against the wall and that seemed to be the cause of all the oomph's I'd heard.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" she moan and twisted thur countless climaxes he said yeah vanilla be cumming all over this big nigger dick now.

In between grunts and moans the negro taunted her by calling her a slut and a nigger loving black cock whore. His words seemed wasted as she soulfully moaned agreement to his name calling while at the same time gasping to him that she was his nigger loving white trash slut and that she'd fuck him and any other of his kind anytime anywhere. she begged just don't stop while she humped her big hips back and moaned and shook thru countless orgasm And then her arms encircled his neck and she began raining kisses on his ugly beaming face as he again called her a nigger loving slut and told her he was going to give her a black baby.

He pulled his cock out and she moaned no give it back. He instructed Her to get up on all fours I wanna see that plump thang from behind. He shouted "Gawd Damn" what an ass girl yous was built to take the black cock he buried his large cock deep in her tight pussy and proceeded to slam fuck her rapidly his hips were a blurr from my view point.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"

The other soilder who had been stroking his dick and patiently waiting another turn to enjoy this cock hungry lady he had the luck of finding he was fully engrossed in the forcefully fucking the scantily clad plump ass white girl and listening to her wanton pleas to be fucked by his large cock friend that for several minutes pounded her relentlessly

Then the Black man laughingly hissed he was gonna fill vanilla with chocolate cum and give her a nigger baby filled the room. He then flipped her over on her back and continued his assault on her tight snatch you could see her pussy lips cling to his shaft. For a moment nobody spoke, and the only sound breaking the silence was my neighbors ragged breathing and pleas to be filled with cum and made pregnant as he ground his loins to hers and let out a male cry "oh gawd this is some damn good pussy girl" with that he buried himself balls deep and flooded her womb with his sperm i could see it coming out around his large piston of a cock.

Before the negro who had just satisfied himself on her curvaceous body withdrew, his hands left her ass and closed about her big firm tits squeezing cruelly as he shoved his mouth to hers and plunged his tongue into her mouth kissing her deeply. With her arms and legs tightly about him as her only means of support other then his dick still lodged in her cunt she unashamedly returned his kiss. A wet squishing sound followed the withdrawal of his shining foot-long fat cock and as he let her slip limply to the dirty floor he laughed as his cum flowed from her gaping cunt wetting her quivering thighs.

He laughed to his buddy hey did you see me fill that tight fertile married hole of her'n with my nigger juice,

She came over and started sucking the big black cock the other guy mounted her from behind and darn brother you sure did a number on this pussy it will never be the same then he pulled his big cock out of her lose hole and with one bone jarring thurst he buried himself in her tight juicy Asshole she let out a squall and scream oh not there I've never. But she was silenced by the big cock shoved back in her throat. she kept sucking and taken it in the ass like a good whore.

Then I noticed she started rubbing her clit and moaning into the cock she was sucking there bone hard erection's slipping into her orifices the Negro began telling her how fine her sexy white body would look all fat and swollen carrying a nigger baby. If he'd expected protest he was disappointed, for her only reply was muffled moans and gasps along with a rhythmic rocking of her body in cadence to their thrusting cocks. The more abusive and foul their language, the more her body writhed and rocked between them. With each humping grinding sank into her, until with pleasurable sounds of unbridled lust issuing from around the cock stuffing her throat every inch of both cocks were embedded in her. Between them they must have had close to two feet of throbbing hard flesh and my neighbor was taking every inch of them into her body and wallowing in what appeared to be glorious self debasement.

In-between labored breaths the man fucking her boasted about the size of their dicks and how they were going to make the slut scream for mercy fucking the big black man began a rap rhythm about vanilla being their white ho' and fucking nothing but nigges'.

"Vanilla be liking that dark meat white boy, she be liking it good. She done got a taste and now she can't get 'nough. She learning fast how much pleasuring there be in a big ol' black cock, and you don't watch her close she be doing nothing but darkie's from now on." I watched as over the next hour or so cock after cock was pushed into her two at a time.

When finally they had satisfied themselves and stepped away from her prone and twitching body my neighbor was literally covered with their spunk. They had never undressed her, but now as if in a final jesture of disdain as she lay spent on the filthy floor they reached down ripping her skimpy skirt and blouse from her, and amid laughter and boast about her being a nigger loving cock hungry ho' that'd never fuck a white man again they used her clothing to wipe their dicks clean before throwing them aside, discarding the cum smeared pieces like they were worthless rags.

I glanced down at my neighbor's cum smeared body noticing for the first time that her legs were still widely splayed. It was then that I caught a glimpse of her once tight cunt was now a gaping hole that one of the old large silver dollars couldn't have covered and at that moment my selfish thoughts were that if her cunt stayed as large and loose as it now was she would never feel her husbands cock. With the thought that the only way she would now find satisfaction was from the negros, or others of their kind I herd a lustful moan she whispered "Again, fuck vanilla again." The Big Negro laughed hear that "She's ours now white boy. The slut's had a taste of what a black cock can do for her and she likes it. She likes it a lot, and from now on she gonna be doing nothing but niggers, and ain't nothing can be done about it." Still beaming at his friend he turned and casually walked from the room but not before he shoved a piece of paper into Her hand, and with a broad smile he said that the next time "Vanilla" wanted pleasuring to give him a call cause he knew a couple of dozen bro's that'd be more then willing to fuck her. She just lay there with a dreamy smile like she was drunk or high.

The two soldiers got dressed in a hurry and left her house headed back to base. My neighbor still lay there on her bed naked with globs of cum leaking from her well used vagina.

The next few months I witnessed her take part in many more hard-core fuck sessions with a few more soldiers as they where shipped out new ones took there place between the thick thighs of Miss Plump Rump.

Eventually her husband returned and they moved away once his tours of duty and service was complete. I don't think he ever knew what a wild cock hungry slut his sweet little plump ass wife had been while he was away.