All Comments on 'The Married Goddess Nextdoor Ch. 02'

by Dustinweller69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a veteran....this is more often true than not. Sometimes the wife gets caught, most times the husband is clueless. Those husbands who are the ones dong the cheating mostly get caught, mostly out of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course the guy had to be black and with a monster cock, the likes of which don't exist anywhere but in narrow minds like yours. You write like you're 14. I didn't read past the introduction and ending. I also noticed this trash can't even get a rating of 2, how pathetic.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

You have accumulated a goodly number of Followers per story written, but I have to observe that you didn't proof read this one AT ALL. I have almost never read a story with so many scores of errors; words that were capitalized when they shouldn't be and vice versa. Incorrect or missing punctuation, 'herd' where you meant 'heard', missing quotes and apostrophes. Get a volunteer proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your title is misleading. This woman is a skank, not a goddess. You should have her husband put a bullet in the head of each walking infection she fucks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Another faithful wife!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot. Great series!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A real piece of shit in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soldier boy needs to give old plump rump one more hump jump but only after cleaning her worn out stump chump with a sump pump before her clump lump starts to show , then he needs to dump the grump like hes Donald trump and she’s Forrest Gump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good and lots of reality to it unfortunately. Many wives who’s hubby’s are in service and away for lengthy times are tucking other guys. A friend was fucking this woman married to a marine with two kids . He would be away for month’s at a time and she would fuck often . He would fuck her every way possible. He finally convinced her to do anal and was pounding her ass all the time which hubby never had. Not that it’s ok but I wish I could say she didn’t cheat when he was back but she found to still get her extra dick. She told him all her friends that were married to military were all doing it and a lot of the time it was with other soldiers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous