The Married Twice Conundrum

Story Info
Second time married has a "one up" for the exe's....
3.2k words
3.65
20.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this story if you don't like wives cheating on their partners. If you have nothing good to say in comments please don't comment. Thank You. I hope you enjoy my story....

One day I was sat with a co-worker who drove a work's mini bus to take people home from the College I worked in. Tony the driver was a big, aggressive guy. He could be helpful and nice at times but basically most of the time, he was a bully. We stopped at a set of traffic lights. Attractive girls crossed the road, catching Tony's eye.

"Oh Yes! Indeedy!" He says, as all the girls smile at him on their way past.

"I definitely would do all them." He says to me.

I murmur "MMMmmm."

"Oh! Look who is next to us?" Tony says. There in a cheap, older, Vauxhall car but is a

convertible with its roof down, is a guy with his girl next to him.

"Eh mate?" Tony shouts to him.

"What?" says the lad in his car.

"I've had my cock in her mouth. Haha!" Tony says.

As the lights change to green we drive off. The guy in his car is sat still stopped at the now green lights, with his jaw dropped wide open.

"Yeah she was my ex." Tony says laughing as we drive on.

Later that evening I am home with a cup of tea thinking about the days events. I laugh as I remember the look on the guys face after what Tony had said. But then I started to think, maybe a bit out of the box, but thoughts do pop into my head.

My first marriage had not lasted very long, because we were both very young and stupid arguments which don't mean anything by today's standards, seemed to be very serious at the time. She would not me watch football matches (soccer to our US readers) on a Saturday evening on a show called Match of the Day. (Again for our US readers; every Premier League match was shown not just one as the name implies). So it was on for a couple of hours. Anyway that marriage fizzled out.

Quite a few years later I married again. To a more mature, intelligent, full of common sense woman. She was a divorcee with two kids. A boy and a girl. Her ex had cheated on her with a few women apparently. One of whom he was now living with. It did occur to me that I was only getting one side of the story, though. So I don't really know what caused them to split. The older child, was on her Dad's side. I was not appreciated or wanted around. Where as the younger boy liked me and called me "spare" Dad, because he now had two Dads.

When I met the ex "Dad", there is no way of avoiding a wife's ex if they have kids, I found him to be a cocky, podgy, red faced shit. He was also a lot shorter than me and quite a bit older. I could not figure out why he was so arrogant around me for many years.

But then today Tony, the driver had spelt out what was going on in her ex's head. My wife's ex had not only had his cock in her mouth, he had impregnated her twice and God knows how many more times fired his sperm up her cunt. He had probably popped her cherry too. So all this was in his head when he was around me. This made him a cocky bastard that I really disliked. I had finally worked out, after around 10 years, where all this nasty behaviour was coming from.

Over the next few days I considered answers to this question. Then my wife's sister visited for a few alcoholic drinks and a fun evening. I was not sure how it came up, but she chatted about how her husband had cheated on her. They were now divorced for quite a few years but she unexpectedly mentioned how she gets a shag off her ex occasionally when she wants one. She viewed it as using him for what she wants when she has no loving for a while. I saw it as her ex having the best of both worlds, shagging both his new girl and his old wife.

This seemed like a women's private stow away issue. I mean something kept secret by the fairer sex and never mentioned to men. A female secret, that they all know but we men don't. Pam, her sister had blabbed it to me while drunk. My wife Jo told Pam to;

"Shut up!"

Pam continued; "Well whenever you go out Jo you never buy a drink, do yer? Fellas always buy your drinks in bars, don't they? Why do they do that Jo?"

Jo was getting angry.

"Is it 'cos you snog fella's in bars? Let them feel your tits, give them a wank or a blow job!" Said Pam. Jo escorted Pam out of our house and put her in a taxi to take her home.

Jo apologised and said; "Pam talks crap when she has had too much to drink. Just ignore her it was all rubbish."

"Ok." I said. I contemplated what was said.

Does my wife Jo go to see her ex for a bit of sex? I asked myself. I don't think so, she does not have any time for him at all.

But her ex Andy was still smug in my presence. I reckon because he had been shagging my wife for years. So I decided the answer to this would be for me to shag his girlfriend to equalise the situation. That way Andy would have shagged my wife and I would have shagged, his girlfriend who was soon to be his second wife. However, I decided, it would probably best if my wife Jo and her ex Andy did not know about it.

So the next day I started to find out information about Andy's partner Lynn. Lynn worked in a office for a bank. She was on a low level salary doing a full time but very boring job. I waited outside her workplace at lunch time to get a good look at her.

I was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap to hide my face. I had never really paid any attention to my wife's ex husband new girl. But now I could see she had a good body, large chest and quite tall. How she ended up with Andy seemed very odd to me. She looked definitely out of his league. She was two leagues higher than grumpy Alan all day long. Lynn walked past me gabbing to her friends on their way to a sandwich shop. She did not spot or recognise me even when I took the hat and glasses off. Bonanza I thought to myself! She obviously had not paid me any attention either on the odd occasion the Ex's had met up with their new partners in tow, so she did not recognise who I was. I decided there and then to make a move.

In the sandwich shop, I watched her go to pick up a sandwich. So I grabbed it quicker.

""Hey!" She said. "That's the last egg mayonnaise sandwich!"

"I was about to pick that butty when you grabbed it!" Lynn continued.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said. "I love these sandwiches with Scrambled Egg and Mayo." Looking into her dreamy eyes I said "Wow you are a gorgeous girl! Ok you can have this sandwich." To which she replied. "Thank you for the compliment and the sandwich."

I said "There is one condition though."

"What?" she replied looking a bit angry.

"I'd like to buy you a coffee after work." I said. "I'd like to get to know you as a friend." I continued.

"I can't have a coffee with you." Lynn said. "I'm getting married in a few months. So I cannot be going out with men I don't know."

So now I played my cards. "Well I do not want to interfere with you partner, I'd just like us to be friends and have a chat. Either agree or I am keeping this egg sandwich!"

"Ok, Ok. I will meet you at the front door at 5pm." She said laughing. "Now gimme that sarnie!" as she grabbed it out my hand and laughed all the way to the till.

At 5pm I decided to wait at the buildings back entrance. Just as I arrived, out came Lynn. I walked over but didn't mention the front door not being used.

I bought her a Cappuccino which she liked. We sat in comfortable arm chairs and laughed watching odd looking people coming in the café or walking past and us chilling out. Lynn came across as not that clever, easy to amuse, open to sex talk but with an unpleasant side of criticising people close to her. After half an hour I had arranged to meet up again with Lynn on Monday after work.

I decided to work on the friends angle with Lynn then I expected after a month or so to pop her big baps out of her bra and slot my cock in her love chute. But I knew I didn't really like her as a person so I would be staying with Jo. I did think about abandoning all the mad thoughts about exes, and just take off with Lynn. That would wipe some shit on that smug bastard Andy's face. But I didn't think Lynn was for me and Jo told me she was pregnant. That was great news as I did love Jo and that baby would be my first child.

I did have doubts about continuing with the Lynn plan, but a visit by Andy, smug mug pushed my plan back on the table.

So after making Lynn laugh and have a good time at our third meet up in the Star cooks café. I suggested that next time we meet up lets pop into the bar just over the road instead. Lynn agreed and I knew it would not be long before I'd have that pussy.

We had been in the bar and started our third drink. I'd been buying so Lynn had drank double Vodkas and Coke while I just drank Coke. As she worked her way through her third drink she was dancing to whatever song was playing. Her large breasts bounced and her arse shook as she wiggled her body in front of me. She was very sexy and at 26 years old ready for a good "seeing to." (A UK phrase meaning getting shagged.)

As I came out of the Gents door Lynn grabbed me and pushed me backwards. A door with a push bar opened and we were both in the yard behind the pub building. It was dark and quiet as Lynn made mouth contact and began kissing me.

In my mind I knew being friends was over. Being lovers was now on the table. I kissed her neck and under her ears. She got very excited and I felt both her hands working to undo my belt and open my trousers. The booze had kicked in and she was horny as a Hare in mating season.

I found out later she was in her insemination period. This is when chemical reactions within women's bodies and sex parts can, if they are not careful, cause their bodies to find and have sex with any alpha male as an instinct. Just as animals in the wild do.

Lynn was now sucking my cock, the yellow street light behind the yard wall shone on her face and very pale breasts as I eased them out of her bra. Big pink nipples and large aureoles almost the same size as a beef burgers consumed and totally covered the tips of her tits.

I had great fun playing with them. I had never seen anything like them before. I was gripping and pulling her nipples as she worked excellently licking, stroking, biting and sucking my cock up to full erection.

Lynn mumbled "You can come in my mouth bastard!"

I answered: "No babe! I want to put my cum where it belongs, bitch!"

Lynn said: "No, I can't I'm getting married in two weeks."

As I worked my tongue around her ear, nibbling her lobe and pressing in and out of her ear hole with the tip of my tongue. I whispered;

"Wouldn't it be the time now to have some good loving because in 2 weeks you will be married? And you can't play away then or that would be cheating."

As I eased Lynn towards the yard's brick wall she commented. "I see what you mean. I don't want to be unfaithful."

I had slid my hands up her skirt and gripped her knickers on both sides of her hips and eased them down her thighs to her knees when the dropped onto the floor. I bent down and tapped her feet. She lifted each foot as I eased her knickers under each foot.

I stood behind her grabbing her tits, while I sniffed her wet knickers. I put them in my pocket and backed her away from the brick wall about 2 feet then I pushed her body forward while holding her hips in place.

She fell into place, her arms stretched out, her hands against the old brick wall holding herself leaning forwards while the bend of her body brought her pussy into view between her legs.

My naked massive penis, pushed up her pussy. So many thoughts made my knob rock hard. How naughty it was to do this, how good it felt to be getting my cock in my wife's ex girlfriend. Now I could look at him and know I have had my cock in her mouth and shagged her. This would equalise the situation so he couldn't pull the "I've fucked your wife card any more."

I pushed deep inside Lynn and holding her hips I gave her a pounding. In and out in a constant rhythm. In and out for 5 minutes, 10 minutes then she shuddered and groaned loudly as she orgasmed. As her orgasm caused her vagina to squeeze my penis it triggered my reaction as I fired my cum deep inside her. It felt very good, very good indeed. I kept pumping away and more and more spunk shot out my cock.

When I stopped Lynn turned around and said. "That's the best sex I've ever had. I've never had an orgasm on a cock before.

Then she lowered herself down and in an act of homage started sucking my cock back up to full width and length. She pushed my back against the wall and fastened her arms round my shoulders. Then feet came off the ground as her legs opened wide and then gripped me round the waist. Without any fiddling around my cock slid right in her tight cunt as she lowered her torso until she was fully penetrated. I put my hands under her skirt and gripped her bare buttocks one in each hand, then jigged her up and down. She came twice quickly and I again fired up inside her. More painful this time as my cock was in fact half holding her up which partially blocked my urethra. None the less it felt good to shoot up her again.

I had her 3 more time before her wedding, which she nearly called off. Even the night before the big day she had a quickie with me.

While she was away on her honeymoon I gave the situation some thought. I had done all the man deeds. I had cum in all three of her orifices. Plus gave her a pearl necklace, spunked her hair, cum on her face and had my cock between her big tits while she held them together. I fired my jism down her throat. Even though my wife and her ex had sex with each other, I had now had her ex's new partner, I still didn't feel equal.

This was resolved when Lynn returned from Vegas and was pregnant. She confided to me that the baby would probably be mine as her husband wore Durex during sex. That answered me problem. I had brought up his two kids that he left with his ex wife. So by knocking up his new wife he would be bringing up my kid. A year later I fertilised Lynn again so Andy would raise two kids and pay for them as I had done with his. Lynn had two daughters. I gave her a bit of information about equalising the relationship between the four of us. I don't think she really understood what I was saying. She was a gorgeous thing but a bit dim.

I mentioned that exes sometimes met up for sex, and that I heard it from my sister in law. Lynn knew this. She said.

" Oh yes, women quite often use their ex partners for sex to get their own back for being left or bin bagged. Men do not often feel "used" so women get away with it!"

So I said "If Jo has sex with her ex, Andy and you spot them at it then pop round to see me and we will get our own back!"

Many years went by and I now laughed at Andy as much as he laughed at me. I had my cock in his wife's mouth and had knocked her up twice. Which was probably what he was thinking when looking at my wife Jo his ex. He did not like me being just as smug and as confident as he was.

So the tables turned again. Lynn rang me to say she was coming round to see me. I rubbed my hands together I would be getting up her pussy!

"Lynn arrived and said "Jo and Andy had bumped into other in the shopping mall. They were grumpy with each other to start with and argued. Then as Lynn came to the doorway of WH Smiths she saw Andy grab Jo and start kissing her. Jo tried to push him away and struggled for a few seconds before caved in and she joined in kissing and swapped tongues. A Security Guard walked past them and said. "Pack it in. Go get a room!"

"Where is the nearest room?" Asked Andy.

"What? Really!" said the guard. "Oh for fuck's sake!" As he realised what he was being asked.

"The cleaner's cupboard is over there." He pointed to a doorway opposite them and discretely positioned between two stores. "I'll use my fob to let you in. Make sure you close the door properly behind when you're done!"

Lynn took off her coat to revealed a bright red basque with thigh high red stockings, a garter belt and a red lace crotchless pair of French knickers.

"Sa Lave" I said to Lynn as I lay her down on the couch and undid the front of my trousers.

"I like to have a little boy" Lynn whispered in my ear as my naked maxed out knob pushed up her pussy once again.

It occurred to me that Jo was in the menopause so cheating with her ex was unlikely to get her pregnant. Whereas Lynn was in her thirties, the mature and high levels of sex age. If she was pregnant again that would be three kids for Andy to raise compared to his two I raised. Would that put me in the lead?

The End.