All Comments on 'The Married Twice Conundrum'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
SO WHO'S COUNTING?

Fun story but just how many of these situations really exist... boggles the mind!

Great Job 5***** Thank You

I loved the 'Englishisms'… like bin bagged etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor writing

This was very poorly written.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
This could have been a fun story if . . .

. . . it had been written in English.

The basic idea was a good one: exes hating each other for everything but sex. Makes me think of the Moody Blues “Your Wildest Dreams.” Really, people need to go to YouTube, and watch that video; it’s a great one!

But the prose in this was, well, horrible. It was difficult to read, hard to follow, and just plain poorly written. The author “knew” facts and words in the story he wanted to tell, but omitted them from the story. This really needed a good and patient editor.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
This was god-awful to read.

Not sure how you think this was erotic but I’m curious why you think wives get together with their ex husbands to shag? They’re divorced for a reason.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Don't play games with kids involved

What would a man want another man to raise his kids? Especially when the other guy is someone he hates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fantastic read please keep writing these stories these stories are clearly enjoyable to read. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t your best ( I loved the Mrs. Molyneau gets a screw that I really did enjoy) . But hey it’s was still enjoyable in every sense of the words you wrote. So please keep on writing these fantastic stories and hope to read another fantastic story from you soon. ( hope another female teacher ends up pregnant from one of her students lol ) But what ever your next story is I know it’s going to be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't know

I think the entire revenge or getting even thing only works the the other party knows. So to me he should let Jo know that probably the new kid isn't even his and let them all know about what he did and fathered the kids etc. Who cares about divorce as they all are screwed up anyway.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Mr Doodle:

Husbands occasionally get together with exes, ex girlfriends and ex wives, for a bit if fun. It happens! After all, they were girlfriends or wives for a reason, because they were attracted to each other, and maybe they can’t live together, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t like to fuck each other.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Er...

Oh dear...agree with ReedRichards and I am English.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
Sex with X is true

I divorced my X because she was a cheating slut and she remarried and moved away. She worked for the airline and every so often would call me and want to get together. She would send me a buddy pass and we would meet usually for a long weekend. We met in Las Vegas, Huston, San Francisco, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta and she would come to Denver from time to time. I never got married and was still single and she was still a cheating slut, cheating with me on her new husband. It stopped a few years ago and she said she decided that she was going to be a good wife. Too bad she was a good fuck just a bad wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Right and wrong

After your opening I had to stop and laugh. If the story is about cheating wives, you're in the right category. Why would anyone read a story in this category and NOT expect a cheating husband or wife to be there? As for the second part - no bad comments? That was the best part of this mess. Too funny for words! The rest was a train wreck of idiotic characters saying and doing some really stupid things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you tried lol

normally I wouldn't like a guy cheating story but if she was cheating first??? lol

but this was still a sloppy story. especially this part "But I didn't think Lynn was for me and Jo told me she was pregnant. That was great news as I did love Jo and that baby would be my first child." so was Jo pregnant? was it his?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
Good story

About immoral people. Merrily they get along & shag along, all the live long day. I’m not that way myself, but it seems to work for them. I enjoyed the story, and can’t recall one like it.

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horribly written

Disjointed and amateurish.

Read more good writing. Get a decent editor.

Stop using British slang. It's about a million miles from sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny as ...

I see anon doesn’t like English slang . All due respect to our American cousins but we invented the language .

That was a good chuckle , highly improbable , but I enjoyed it .

As we Brits say Nice One Cyril . Lol

Gaffer

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Awful

Awful story, poorly written, an overall terrible idea.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

"If you have nothing good to say in comments please don't comment."

Now that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

How do you know you don't like it you've never even tried it?

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nie rozumiem toku myslenia autora. Czy bohaterowi podobało się ze zona do zdradza z byłym - chyba tak czyli cuck. A sam wiąże się z inną osoba z którą moze byc na stałe a tak przecież jako zona musi uprawiac seks tez z męzem. czyli podwójny cuck. Nikt nie kaze mu wychowywać nie swoich dzieci. Czyli opowieść o podwójnym rogaczu, Dla mnie 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous