The Masked Ball Pt. 03

Story Info
Mina attends another ball, and finds out Vincent's secret.
2.4k words
4.81
2.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a blur. Mina's Mama had barged into her room as she prepared for the day, declaring they were heading to the Modistes. Mama bundled her into the waiting carriage and headed off to town.

The Ton's Modistes was in high demand, and as such getting an appointment this close to a grand ball was hard, but somehow Mama had managed to pull it off. Mama had brought the necklace with them, so the dressmaker could make a garment to complement the necklace. "It is a beautiful piece!" The dressmaker cooed over the necklace, holding it aloft so she could admire it in the light. "You are very lucky, my Lady, to receive such a fine piece." She set about the pulling samples of fabric to see what would complement the blood red gems.

A soft chime rang out as the door opened, as three finley dressed ladies entered the Modiest. Mina watched them through the looking glass she was standing in front of. "I hear Lord Ashwood is going to attend Lord Worrington's ball." One Lady said softly to the others as she looked over the many different silk ribbons on offer.

"Well, Lord Ashwood will be able to see more of what the Ton has to offer. Who knows, he may find something more to his.. Tastes." Another Lady quipped, her eyes flicked over to where Mina stood, before they fell into hushed giggles. The ladies of the Ton could be vapid beasts, but they had to be, society demanded young ladies to marry before they reached the dreaded title of "spinster." A fate feared by all. Choosing to ignore the spiked barbs aimed at her, Mina watched as the dressmaker draped and pinned a soft fabric over her as she worked her wonders.

*******

Mina had not been asleep long when she found herself in another dream. She was once more resting on silk sheets that brushed against her naked body.

"You haunt me once more, Little Nymph." Vincent drew close to where she knelt, using two fingers under her chin to force her to look at him. He only wore trousers, causing her to blush at the sight of his bare chest. "After all we have done, you still blush so easily." He chuckled, brushing his thumb over her heated cheeks.

"Where are we?" Mina asked as she looked around confused, She could see the edge of the bed, but nothing past it. A thick swirling void blocked her vision.

"We are in my quarters." He flashed her a toothy grin. "Does the thought of that excite you, knowing that you are on my bed, leaving your sweet scent over my sheets to taunt me."

"I can't be.. I'm asleep in my own bed."

"Magic is such a wonderful thing." He purred as he leaned close. "Did you really think I would not find a way to enjoy your body that kept to the ridiculous rules of nobility." Mina's eyes widened at his explanation. "Now, I wish to teach you more about the pleasures of the flesh." He pulled back as he began to unfasten his pants, taking his hard length in hand.

Vincent took hold of one of her hands, placing it against the warm hardness of his member. She was unable to touch her fingers to her thumb, with how thick he was. Coarse dark hair sat at his root. Covering her hand with his, he began to move their hands over his shaft, earning a low moan to fall from his lips.

"Keep stroking my cock, little nymph." He groaned, removing his hand and allowing her to continue on her own. Mina had never felt anything like it. How could something be so hard, yet the skin be soft to the touch. Looking up, she saw how her touch affected him. How his eyes darkened, his breaths hitched when she tightened her grip slightly.

Mina did not know what overcame her, as she leaned close and pressed a soft kiss to his cock. But the moan that he let out sparked something inside her. The slightly salty taste against her lips was not unpleasant, as she continued to press small kisses up the length of him. He gently thrust his hips, pressing the tip of his length to brush against her lips.

"Open your mouth." He was almost pleading, running a hand through her loose auburn hair. When her lips parted slightly, Vincent's next thrust sent his cock past her lips and filled her mouth with the length of him. The taste and heady mix of sandalwood and musk overwhelmed her, there was nowhere to go to escape him. His hand tightened in her loose locks, using his hold to encourage her to move her head, bobbing her up and down his length.

"Oh, yes. Keep doing that. Fuck- I thought your pussy felt good around my cock." He moaned. "But your mouth is heavenly." He continued to thrust into her mouth, using her mouth for his own pleasure.

Vincent pulled her close, her nose brushing against the coarse hair at his root, as he filled her mouth with his warm cum. Mina had no choice but to swallow him, else she would choke on his seed.

She awoke suddenly, the taste of him still lingering on her tongue.

*******

When the gown had arrived her Mama gushed over how fine it was. The deep Serenity blue fabric complemented the crimson Rubies perfectly. Trying on the gown for the first time, Mina did not recognise herself in the mirror. It was low cut, the sleeves hugged her shoulders and exposed her heaving bust that were pushed up by her stays. Fabric clung to her bust, before flowing loose around her hips. Placing the necklace around her neck, the dangling crimson droplet rested just above her cleavage.

"Oh Mina, you look like a princess!" Charlotte gushed, as she circled her, taking in how the dress clung to her. "You shall be the talk of the ball for sure." With preparations complete, they only had to wait for the night of the ball.

The ball arrived sooner than Mina expected. Nights filled with Vincent exploring her body, and teaching her how to pleasure his own, lead her to find herself drifting off into her thoughts about him in the day. Arriving at the large manor of the Worrington's, she could not help feeling nervous about the event. Tonight was the first event that Vincent and her would be an official couple. All the eyes of the Ton would be on her, judging every move she did, nitpicking any mistake. She would have to try to repress the urge to find a dark corner and hide..

Mama assisted her out of the carriage, leading Charlotte and herself into the ball. "Lord Ashwood! It is a pleasure to see you." Mama called out to him, with her hand holding Mina's, she led her towards where he waited at the entrance.

"Lady Evans, a pleasure to see you arrived safely." Lord Ashwood gave a short polite bow, before turning to Mina. "My dear, you look ravishing." His heated gaze roamed over her, taking in how the dress clung to her. Holding out a hand to her, she took it in hers. Allowing him to lead her deeper into the ball, and away from the safety of her Mama.

The ballroom was grand, not as lavishly decorated as Lord Milbourne's hall, but the ballroom was tastefully decorated. Lady Milbourne was known among the Ton for her stylish tastes, regularly setting trends among the ladies. As they moved through the gathering, Mina felt all eyes on them.

"You will not dance with anyone but me." Vincent spoke softly, so only she could hear his words. The possessive tone heated her blood, causing warmth to pool in her stomach. "No one will touch you." His hand trailed over her lower back, pulling her close to his side. An action no doubt that would feed the gossiping Mama's for the next week. Before she could replay, he pulled her into a dance. Swirling her around in a skilled waltz.

"I have been having dreams.." Mina saw a sly smirk curl at the corners of his lips as she mentioned the dreams that haunted her at night.

"So have I." He leaned close, his eyes darkening with a familiar hunger. "They have been quite enjoyable."

"But how can you do magic?"

"I am a Vampire, my dear. Our kind has powers that we can use on our chosen." Vincent flashed his fangs at her, The sharp teeth glinted in the candlelight. Mina felt uneasy at his explanation. Vampires were a thing of myth. Yet here she was, waltzing with one at a ball.

"What do you mean chosen?" Mina spoke in a hushed tone, trying to keep the conversation private between them, and in hope her panic was hidden from him.

"A Vampire's chosen, some call them mates. The closest thing to it you mortals have is a spouse. But it is more than that, while marriage stops at death. Mates are eternal, a bond of blood and souls." He spoke calmly, as if the concept he explained was normal and he was explaining it to a child.

"How do you know.. I mean a vampire know? If they found their mate." Mina felt his hand tighten his hold on her back, as he continued to sway with her to the soft music that filled the room.

"Scent. We are attracted to our mate's scent." As Vicent spoke, the waltz drew to an end. Polite applause filled the room, as the dancers praised the musicians. "Yours is the most mouthwatering scent I have come across." He whispered in her ear, using the crowd's distraction to lean close. His hot breath fanned over her cheek, causing a deep blush to colour her cheeks.

"We should get some drinks. I-I need a drink." Mina stammered, taking hold of his arm and pulling him away to find a waiter.

The sweet wine dulled the anxiety that gripped her. As they stood among the gathering crowd, Lord Ashwood stood close. Their proximity would be considered indecent to some, but Mina had the feeling that he did not care much for what others thought of him.

"Lord Ashwood, may I ask you for a dance." The Lady's voice who cut into the lull of their conversation was too sickly sweet, even for Mina. She did not notice the young woman approach, she appeared out of the sea of people around them. The tight silver dress was cut in a fashionable style, and complemented her lithe figure. She batted her thick eyelashes as she spoke, clearly used to men swooning over her beauty.

"I must apologise, my lady, I'm afraid I have promised to only dance with Lady Evans this evening." Lord Ashwood gave a polite dismissal to the young Lady, clearly used to turning away propositions.

"I'm sure Lady Evans would not mind if I stole one dance." The woman flashed Mina a quick smile, there was no kindness in it, only a forced politeness that rested on her lips. Mina tried to answer, but Lord Ashwood cut her off.

"She may not mind, But I do not like breaking my promises. So once more, I must decline." His tone had a bitter harshness to it. The young woman's eyes widened in shock at the dismissal, before storming off in a huff.

"Lord Ashwood.. That was rude." Mina smirked into her drink.

"I grow tired of playing polite." He grumbled taking a sip of his own drink.

They spent the rest of the evening in each other's company. Mina never knew a ball could be so enjoyable, she wondered if spending time in Vincent's company was the reason. Once the night drew to an end, she was escorted back to her Mama's pleased face by him. With a soft kiss to her hand, he helped her into the carriage that whisked her away.

*******

Over the following months their courtship was the talk of the Ton. Gossip spread quickly from household to household, whispering around them as they attended events. Mina had caught wind of some of it, thanks to Charlotte. The two main streams of gossip was that their courtship was based on a true love match, a rare tail whispered by wide eyed romantics. The other was that somehow Mina had bewitched Lord Ashwood, with a spell so strong not even the fairest of bachelorettes could draw his gaze away. If only they knew the truth, that the young Lord was the one who had done the bewitching.

Vincent continued to haunt her dreams, and her waking moments. She could not escape him. Finding that her thoughts turned to him when she found herself alone. Mina was sitting in her room, choosing to relax in the privacy it awarded. The late afternoon sun lazily shone into the room, adding to the relaxing ambiance. She lounged on her bed, when her thoughts turned once more to him. Feeling his phantom touch over her skin as she closed her eyes. Her own hands followed where he touched, running over her breast outside of her chemise dress. Trailing over her stomach and slipping under her dress, to find her wet heat. Gently, Mina brushed her fingers over her labia, exploring her heated core for the first time. It was not the same as his touch, but it still caused a spark of pleasure to ignite in her stomach.

As she slipped a finger inside, she imagined it was his filling her. Mina's thin digit was no substitute, so she added another to feel the familiar stretch. Thrusting her fingers in and out, the pace was slow and cautious, unsure of what she was doing. Imaganing Vincent pressing against her, pinning her to bed. Mina could swear that she could smell him, the heady mix of sandalwood and musk, made her mouth water and her blood heat. The sudden brush of her thumb over the bundle of nerves, hidden above her wet heat, she bit her lip to stifle the moan that spilled from her lips. Not to draw attention to what she was doing. In her mind she pictured Vincent pressing his lips into her neck, biting kisses into her skin as his fingers coaxed her closer to her release. Mina palmed her breast in her own hand, writhing against her thrusting fingers as she chased the building pleasure.

Mina arched off the bed as her release hit her, as she shattered against her own fingers. She bit into her fingers, stifling the breathy gasps that threatened to fill the room. Falling back onto the soft sheets, she tried to catch her breath, as her body came down from the release she brought on herself. As she came back to her senses, Mina swore she felt something sturr in her mind.