The Masked Ball Pt. 02

Story Info
Mina reunites with Vincent and gets a offer she can't refuse.
2.4k words
4.87
1.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Mina returned home, she quickly made her excuses to the Housekeeper, asking her to arrange the carriage to be returned, so Mama and Charlotte can use it to return home. With the excuse of her not feeling well, she took her leave and headed to the comfort of her bed.

The soft sheets brushed over her body as she settled beneath them, as soon as her head hit the pillow the exhaustion of dealing with what happened this evening washed over her. Pulling her into a deep slumber.

Her dream swirled around her, she lay in a large bed. Blood red silk sheets brushed against her naked boy as she shifted, looking around the dark room in confusion. Mina felt the bed dip at her feet, her eyes widened as Vincent emerged from the shadows surrounding the bed. He was naked in all his glory, his moon kissed skin almost glowed in the dark. Without speaking, he began crawling up the bed to her. Taking her thighs in his large hands, he opened them wide, before burying himself between them. His wet tongue brushed against her lips, before slipping between them as he feasted on her sweet nectar. Arching her hips into his hungry mouth, Mina looked down and saw his dark eyes look up at her from between her legs. The deep hunger burning in his gaze made her heart race. She gripped the soft sheets in her hands, throwing her head back as she screamed his name into the dark, losing herself in the feel of his hungry mouth on her.

*******

As she found her release in her dream, she awoke with a start. Looking around to find herself in her own bed. The gentle morning light streamed in through the window. Chasing away the dream that clung to her.

"Good Morning Lady Mina." The cheery voice of Sophie, her Ladies maid called as she moved over to the window, opening the blinds wide, flooding the room with light. "I hear from young Lady Charlotte you had a wonderful time last night." The maid offered her a warm smile as she set about getting her outfit ready for the day.

"Yes.. I suppose so." Mina said slowly, shaking off the last dregs of sleep, before climbing from her bed. Her knees felt suddenly weak, causing her to grip the bed post for support. Once she regained her balance, Mina set about getting ready for the day, with the help of her Ladies Maid.

*******

Dressed in a soft cream chemise dress and pulling a pale blue shawl over her shoulders, after a quick breakfast, Mina headed towards the drawing room. Upon entering she found her Mama and Charlotte already inside. Charlotte was reading while her mother worked on some needlework. As the morning passed, a trickle of suitors flowed through the room, showering Charlotte with gifts and soft flattery. It made Mina happy to see her sister blooming into a fine young woman, hopefully she would find a good match that would keep her comfortable as she grew older. She offered a warm reassuring smile to her sister, before returning to the piano forte, filling the room with a soft melody as she played.

It was early afternoon when the last of Charlotte's suitors finally left, leaving the women alone to their leisure once more.

"I could not find a single thing about this mysterious gentleman you danced with last night." Mama huffed as she sat heavily on the lounge chair. "Damn those maks, if we were not forced to wear them, it would make my investigation a lot easier."

"Oh I think it's charming. The air of mystery added to the spookiest night of the year." Charlotte grinned at Mina brushing her hand over a bunch of sweet smelling flowers she had been gifted. Handing them to the house maid to be put in a vase. "Who knows we may see him at the Worrington's ball in two weeks."

"I do hope so." Mama tutted her worry was clear on her face. "All I long for is my daughters to find good matches by the end of the season, is that too much to ask." She gave a soft sigh at the thought.

"My lady, I'm sorry to interrupt. But there is a visitor." The Housemaid entered the room, a small card clutched in her hands. "He says he's here to see Lady Mina." At her words, Mama jumped from the chair, rushing over to the maid and taking the card from her hands. Her eyes widened as she read over the card.

"Well bring him in." Mama shooed the woman away, before turning to them. "Straighten yourself up Mina. Here." she took hold of her shoulders, moving her to sit on the plush sofa Charlotte once sat in, rushing to thrust a book into her hands. "Charlotte, why don't you play for us." Mina had never seen her Mama so flustered, she rushed around as footsteps drew close.

The door opened. Revealing Vincent in the doorway. He was dressed in a finely tailored suit, similar to the one he wore to the ball. He offered a small bow. The ladies rose from where they sat, offering a polite courtesy back.

"Lord Ashwood, you honour us with a visit." Mina froze as her Mama spoke, looking over to Charlotte to see her eyes were wide with shock. "And to see my Mina.."

"It is a pleasure, Lady Evans." He nodded his head towards Mina's Mama, before turning to face her. "I lost you after our dance my Lady. I am thankful that my friend, Lord Milbourne, was kind enough to tell me where to find you." Vincent crossed the distance between them, taking her hand and pressing a kiss on the back of it.

Mina felt a deep blush spread over her cheeks at the feel of his lips, the memory of her dream of him flashed in her mind. "It is a pleasure to see you again my lord." She said softly, feeling his gaze burn over her face. "Please." She gestured to the lounge, inviting him to sit next to her. He sat as close as he could, his leg brushed against hers as he turned to face her.

"I would like to express my interest in courting you, my lady." His offer was blunt, and unexpected. Mina's Mama let out a soft gasp at his words. "I fear you have enchanted me the last time we met." He took hold of her hands once more, brushing his thumb across the back of her hand.

"I- I am flattered, my lord." Mina stuttered, watching her Mama frantically gesture to her from the corner of her eye. "I would be happy to accept your proposal." She offered a small smile towards him. His proposal resolved the growing anxiety that sat in her stomach, she would just have to hope that her monthlies took course or their courting would have to be rushed, and drive the gossip wheel of the Ton spinning.

"I must apologise for cutting this meeting short, but I must return to my work." Vincent rose to his feet pulling Mina with him. "But I do have something for you, a gift, as a token of my offer." He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a long thin black box. Mina opened it, nestled inside the black velvet lining was the most beautiful necklace and earring set she had ever seen. The silver choker style necklace was embedded with a large deep red ruby that shone in the candlelight of the room, small garnets and smaller rubies were embedded among the coiled silver leaves that curled around the precious stones, holding them in place. Under the main centrepiece, a droplet shaped ruby hung, almost like a blood drop frozen in place. The droplet shaped ruby earring complimented the necklace.

"This is too much, my lord." Mina started to protest only for Vincent to place the box in her hands.

"It is customary for courting couples to exchange gifts, no?" He tilted his head as he spoke.

"Well yes, but.."

"Then I am glad you accept my offering, and I await to receive one in return." He cut off her protests with a quick smirk.

"Are you going to be in attendance at Lord Worrington's ball in two weeks, my lord. I am sure Mina would be happy to know you would be in attendance." Mama's voice chirped up, she had moved over to where Charlotte sat beaming.

"I had been invited, but I was unsure if I was going to attend.." He trailed off. "But if Lady Mina shall be in attendance, I suppose it won't be a dull night." He gave a short nod as he spoke.

"Mina, why don't you escort Lord Ashwood to the door." Mina looked over to her mother as she shooed her, with a small nod of her own, she led him towards the entryway of her home. Seeing no staff around, Mina turned to him.

"I wanted to.." She could not finish her sentence, as Vincent pushed her up against the wall, pressing a hungry kiss to her lips.

"You haunt me little nymph, not even in sleep can I escape you." He growled into the kiss, nipping her lower lips with his sharp teeth. "Every thought I had since we last met, has been of you.. Of your soft lips on mine." He pressed closer to her, filling the kiss with his burning hunger and need, leaving her breathless and unable to resist. He reluctantly pulled back. "Wear the necklace to this ball for me, show all in attendance that you are mine." His lips ghosted against hers as he spoke. Mina found she had lost all words, only being able to nod to confirm she would follow his demands. "Good girl." He purred softly, brushing his thumb over her flushed cheek.

The soft foot falls of someone drawing close, caused Mina to push him away. Earning a deep chuckle at her actions. "Until this upcoming ball, little nymph." He kissed the back of her hand once more, returning to the guise of a polite gentleman, rather than the ravenous beast that lay in wait. With that he turned and left. Watching him leave, Mina noticed the clear sky of the morning was now overcast with thick grey clouds.

Shutting the door, Mina returned to the drawing room where her Mama and Charlotte resided. No sooner had she entered did her Mama pull her into a tight embrace. "My dear little one, you did it." She squealed happily. "You have caught the finest of catches, and with only one dance!" her hands took hold of her face, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "Surely you are to be the envy of the Ton. The dark horse of the season. All the other ladies and their Mama's are going to be green with jealousy." Mama laughed, flitting about fussing over preparing for the upcoming ball.

*******

Mama had been a buzz for the rest of the afternoon. Mina had been fussing over the whole day, her sister begging her to retell the tail of the dance once more, even though she knew exactly what happened that night.

Exhausted from being the centre of attention all day, Mina collapsed on her bed in her nightgown, curling under the blanket with a soft sigh, before drifting off to sleep.

Large hands roamed over her body, brushing the naked skin of her hips, trailing up to cup her full breasts in his hands. His thumbs curled her rosey pink nipples, toying them into hard peeks at his touch. Mina arched against him, feeling his broad bare chest pressed flush against her back.

"My little Nymph is so responsive." Vincent's voice purred in her ear, his hot breath fanning over her cheek as he whispered sweet nothing in her ear. She felt his thigh part her own, allowing him access to her wet core. Releasing one of her breasts, he trailed his hand down to find her burning with need. "So needy for me." He chuckled. His fingers did not enter her, but directed his throbbing member to brush against her labia, earning soft gasps to spill from her.

"What do you want, little Nymph?" He kissed her neck as he spoke. "Tell me, and I shall give you all you ask for."

"Please..Please I need.. " Mina's pleads were breathy, a sound she had never heard before.

"So Innocent." He chuckled, the rich deep sound causing her to shiver. "Do you want to feel my cock deep in your hot cunt little Nymph?" The vulgarity of his language made her cheeks burn.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Then say it."

"I need ... I need to f-feel your cock in me." Mina stuttered, the words felt wrong in her mouth, a lady should not use such language. But there was something about it, the rawness of the words that spurred her growing need. She felt him grin into the skin that connected her shoulder to her neck, before sharply thrusting into her. Her breaths became pants, as she lost herself once more to the feeling of his thick length plunging deep into her depths. His fingers twisted her nipple, the dull pain stole her breath, and added to the growing pleasure she felt.

"You feel so good." He moaned, rolling his hips against hers, the pace slow and langrid, unlike the first time they had joined. Almost as if he was taking his time, bringing her to the edge of bliss. "Feel how my cock fits in you so well, your body knows it belongs to me."

Mina could not find the words to speak. Lust had fully taken hold of her, leaving her a panting, moaning creature. Tentatively, she moved against him, rolling her hips against his thrusts sending him deeper into her core.

"I'm going to.. I- oh god." Mina gasped, feeling the burning heat build to the familiar boiling point of her release.

"Good girl, cum for me. Cum over my cock like the good girl you are." Vincent spoke, thrusting against her as he spoke. This was all she needed. His words sent her over the edge, as she fell, Mina cried out his name as she shattered around him.

Mina awoke as she felt Vincent spilling himself deep inside.Her eyes shooting open, to reveal the dark gloom of her bedroom that greeted her.