The Masquerade Pt. 01

Story Info
Cont'd from Alone with the Husband.
971 words
4.13
9.1k
9
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B was excited and nervous about her upcoming trip with the Husband. He was taking her to Toronto on a business trip (without his Wife), but they were attending a very high brow masquerade sex party while there. She had never been to anything like this, and only recently had her first threesome experience. She felt like it was all happening so fast. But she was young, unattached and ready to experience life to the fullest.

He had told her to pick out a dress, heels and lingerie for their adventure. She was enjoying shopping online with no spending limit and had found quite a few things that she thought were exactly what he wanted to see and made her feel extremely sexy.

She got a mani/pedi and a total wax job to make her feel as pretty as possible. She went to her hair stylist who asked her all about why she was getting so fixed up. She explained she was going on a special trip with a new guy. "Who's the lucky guy?" she had asked, "It's a secret... he's married." she blushingly admitted. "Naughty girl, B! What is it with you and married guys? Have fun!"

My new dress, heels and lingerie all arrived in a few days, and I felt very sexy and naughty admiring myself in the mirror as I tried them all on.

I picked out a pair of sexy black high heels, several matching thong and sheer bra sets and one pair of crotchless, lacy, black thong panties that I thought would go well for the party (if I got the courage to do more than watch or dance).

The dress was elegant and very sexy. It was a full length, black (almost sheer) dress with a neckline plunging to my belly button in the front and the top of my ass in the back. Both sides were slit to a point above my hips and I felt very ready for anything in it. My very firm breasts and always erect nipples were perfectly complemented by the material and cut. The dress framed y bottom perfectly while the slits allowed for my legs to show provocatively.

I was packed and ready to go when the Husband picked me up. We kissed as I climbed in the passenger seat and I could tell he was VERY eager for this trip. Our first class accommodations were top notch and we sipped champagne on the flight while caressing and flirting shamelessly.

We took a private car to the Ritz and once our bags (and another bottle of champagne) were delivered to the room, we practically devoured each other. I peeled off my jeans and shirt (I wasn't wearing a bra), while he dropped his slacks, polo and boxers. We held each other tightly as he caressed my thong covered bottom and I began stroking his erection. His mouth covered my nipples as he sucked and licked both in turn.

He lifted me up and tossed me lightly on the bed and pulled my panties to one side, revealing my freshly waxed, and very wet mons. He gave an approving whistle before burying his face in my slit. I ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked my clit and slid two fingers into me. I moaned as he worked on coaxing an orgasm from my willing body. When he took one of his slippery fingers from my vagina and began teasing my little star, I moaned loudly, and began curling my body up to him, granting more access. He slid his finger slowly into my ass and began fucking both of my holes with his fingers as his tongue beat a steady tattoo on my clit. It was an amazing feeling! Very soon I was grasping my breasts and throwing my head back to let out a very loud exclamation that I was cumming. He drove on through my orgasm, my ass and pussy clenching and unclenching on his fingers, until I finally told him to fuck me.

He wasted no time in climbing on top of me, kissing a wet trail up my body, over my breasts until we were kissing. I could taste my sex on his lips and tongue as I felt his thick cock head tease my syrupy hole, before he sank in me in one fluid thrust. His cock felt so good inside me as I wrapped my legs around his and grabbed his ass, pulling him tight against me. Our lips and tongues continued to mash and meld together as I felt his heavy balls slapping against my ass. He slid his arms under my legs, pinning me as he began to fuck me even harder. It was so intense and animalistic. Sweat dripped from his brow and his chest as he pounded me mercilessly.

Finally he grunted heavily and arched his back, shooting his cum deep into my pussy as I lay there beneath him. When he was finished he pulled out his cock and teased it against my little star. I tried to relax as he rubbed the wet head around my pucker. He was very patient, just allowing me to get used to the sensation. It wasn't unpleasant as he gently applied pressure against me, while my legs were still pinned beneath him. I had to trust him, as I really couldn't do anything to resist. I could feel myself starting to stretch as his head poked just inside the ring, and he just left it there. He kissed me and said we could take our time and play with that more later. I returned the kiss deeply as I felt him pull his head away from my pucker.

We slipped under the covers and napped for a while, recovering energy consumed in the travel and sex.