The Masquerade Pt. 02

Story Info
B and her married BF attend a sex party.
3.2k words
4.59
10.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We awoke after sundown in our luxurious hotel room, hungry, thirsty and looking forward to our evening ahead.

He ordered room service while I stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good as it rained down over me. Alone with my thoughts, I relived how I'd wound up in a foreign country with a married man, with whom I was not only sexually involved with, but with his wife also.

They had seduced me and introduced me to an animalistic and sexual side of me that I hadn't imagined. Now i was with him and about to attend my first orgy. A nervous thrill ran through my body as I tried to envision what awaited me.

He joined me in the shower and embraced me from behind. His already hard cock pressing against my ass, settling in the center. His hands caressed my breasts as he kissed my neck. "I think my favorite place to be is in the shower with you," he murmured in my ear. I pushed back against him as I replied, "it certainly feels like it, to me," I responded.

He moved his hips up and down, his thickness sliding between my soapy cheeks. He slid one hand down my tummy and parted my lips, his finger seeking out my swelling little clit. I moaned and gyrated my hips against him as he slowly humped against me.

"Shouldn't you save this for the party," I asked through parted lips, my desire building. "Don't worry, I will take a blue pill and be just fine," was his coy reply. He continued to finger me until I was moaning and cumming. He held his sticky fingers to my lips and I sucked them wantonly, tasting myself, wondering if I was going to soon taste the nectar of other women. It was thrilling, and made me nervous all at the same time.

Rather than finish, he pulled away and decided to get cleaned up so we could eat and get ready for the evening. I was impressed at his restraint, and a little bummed, but I figured he was making sure he was going to be up for the event.

We ate a light dinner and got dressed for the evening. He looked so handsome in black tie and gave a low whistle as he watched me slide into my sexy lingerie. The demi-cup brassiere accentuated my breasts perfectly and I felt very sexy as I admired myself in the mirror. The crotchless thong made me tingle as I slid it on, the material hugging my lips like a tight little hug.

I slipped into my dress and donned my 3" heels and twirled for him. His grin said it all, and he reached in his pocket and pulled out a diamond anklet for me. I gasped, as it was so gorgeous. He slipped it on my ankle and caressed my calf. It perfectly complimented my ensemble and I felt decadent wearing it.

We had another drink and went down to the lobby to await the car service. I was getting nervous, and drank quickly as I felt all eyes on me when we stepped out of the elevator. He steered me to the bar, his hand on my ass, and ordered another drink. He was strutting like a peacock as men and women alike gazed at me. I was a little self conscious but the liquid courage bolstered me and I was beginning to feel like the belle of the ball.

Soon, our car arrived and we were off to the races. He handed me a sating box with a bow and I opened it to discover two matching masquerade masks. We put them on as the car arrived at a high rise building, where other masked party goers were exiting vehicles and walking in the front doors.

The women were all voluptuous, and most of the men were very fit and handsome. I held my head high, despite the butterflies and smiled at people as we all waited for our elevators to the penthouse. Our elevator was rather crowded and the smell of expensive cologne, perfume and weed was a little stifling. A very tall blonde in a sequined gown was standing next to me. Her hand caressed my ass, which caught me off guard, but I smiled back at her as she complimented my dress.

My mouth was dry as we entered the venue. Trance music was playing and I could feel the bass thumping in my chest as we presented our invitations and were cleared to enter. There were large couches and low tables around a large dance floor and folks were dancing, sitting and mingling. There were stripper poles in two corners of the room with very beautiful, very naked women dancing on them.

Couples were standing around them watching, their hands caressing each other as the eroticism of the dancers clearly had an arousing effect.

We toured the room, meeting people that my date knew, exchanging hugs and my bottom was a popular place for hands to rest. He also showed me several private areas partitioned off from the main area that had piles of large pillows, as well as baskets with toys, oils and other essentials.

Waiters dressed like male dancers wandered through the crowd, serving drinks while wearing thong speedos that demonstrated their rather large endowments. I watched as women, and a few of the men caressed their muscular forms as they passed.

We took seats on a large sectional and sipped drinks as we chatted with some of his associates. I had a front row seat to watch people dance and it was clear that the vibe was turning up. Hands, lips, tongues were roaming more freely as they gyrated together to the music. I felt a hand slide into the slit of my dress and caress my thigh. It was the blonde from the elevator. Her hand was silky smooth and warm as she chatted me up. Her date sat next to her and he was kissing her bare shoulder and running his hands over her breasts, which were barely contained in her gown.

My date watched with a wry smile as the woman slid her hand further up my thigh and began kissing my neck. I took his hand for reassurance and he gave mine a squeeze. Her fingers brushed lightly against my exposed labia and she moaned in delight when she felt felt bare skin. "For a lifestyle virgin, you came prepared," she whispered in my ear. I nodded as I took another drink. "I bet you taste as delicious as you look," she continued as her fingers teased around my swollen lips. My date took my hand he was holding and placed it on his lap. Unsurprisingly, he was rock hard. I caressed the familiar organ through his slacks as he leaned over and kissed me passionately.

It was very erotic, her lips on my neck and his tongue twirling with mine, while her fingers teased my pussy. I was starting to get lost in the moment when two very handsome men approached and asked if I wanted to dance. Unsure what to do, I just stared at them and blinked. One of them asked again in French, thinking maybe I didn't understand English. "She would love to," my date replied for me as he took my hand from his lap and offered it out to the man. "Have fun, darling," the woman said to me as I stood, smoothing my gown. "I look forward to tasting you later," she proclaimed as she licked her fingers that had been fondling me.

The men both began dancing with me, one behind, one in front and I was enjoying myself. They were both fit, tan and handsome in their well tailored tuxedos and velvet masks. The more we danced, the closer they got to me, the guy behind me had his hands on my hips and was grinding against my backside as the one in front eld me close, his intense blue eyes penetrating me as his hands freely roamed over me.

Already aroused, this was really taking me to a new level. Alcohol, lust, music, attention all emboldened me. Throw in the anonymity of masks and knowing no one here made me very daring. I began grinding back against my dance partner behind me and grabbed the one in front by his satin lapels and pulled him in for a very hot kiss. His hands went to my breasts cupping and caressing them, causing the front of my dress to slip down revealing my bra.

He kissed my jaw, neck, bare chest as he lifted m breasts from my cups, my always erect nipples now between his fingers as he rolled and lightly tugged them. I put an arm around his head as the other friend turned my head to him and sought out my lips to kiss me. He slid his hands in the high side slits of my gown and found my exposed lips. Not as gently as the woman earlier, but strong thick fingers dipped inside my wet folds and began to rub against my clit, all the while, his growing erection pressing into my bottom.

I had always wanted to be shared by two men, and it was happening. Right out in the open in front of a crowd of strangers at a sex party. I glanced over to my date and was surprised to see he was getting head from the woman that was fingering me. Her date had freed his cock and was stroking himself as he watched me. I was a tinge annoyed that my date wasn't paying attention to me and so I brazenly amped up my encounter.

I unbuttoned the shirt of my front man and caressed his smooth, firm pecs and abs as he played with my breasts. Then I unzipped his fly, freeing his thick cock. I began to stroke it as he started sucking my nipples. My guy behind me reached for my other hand and brought it behind my back and placed it on his own freed member. I didn't know it was out, but didn't hesitate to caress and squeeze it, all while my knees began trembling as I felt my orgasm starting to build.

One of my guys removed his coat, folded it and placed it at my feet as the other was tugging my dress down over my hips. I stepped out of it as I sank to my knees, still holding both men. I sucked first one, then the other, alternating as I looked up at them. It was a fantasy come true and I couldn't seem to get enough of their delicious cocks.

They helped me stand again and sandwiched me. I felt their throbbing cocks leaving trails of precum on my hips, ass and tummy as they both kissed and groped me more intensely. Fingers penetrated from front and back, as both men inserted digits in my pussy as I stroked them both. Soon, the guy behind me removed his finger and i felt his thick cock head brushing into my labia. He held my hips as i arched my back to give him access. His friend still fingered me as the head split my lips and glided back and forth getting slick with my juices. I reached between my legs to guide his cock inside me. It felt amazing as it slid in me next to the finger already there. I gasped at the stretch and sensation and felt my first orgasm exploding inside. My body shuddered as he sank to his balls inside me.

He began fucking me in earnest as my front guy sucked my nipples while i stroked his erect member with both hands, rubbing my thumb pad over his leaking pee slit. I was pulled back into a seated position as the guy fucking me sat down on the edge of the sectional without missing a stroke inside me, ands on my hips. Suddenly the cock I was stroking now parted my lips and I sucked eagerly, cupping his smooth, heavy balls with one hand as we both tugged his slacks down to his knees so I could grip his firm ass. He placed his hands on my head and held me gently, but firmly as his hips thrust forward in perfect rhythm to his pal thrusting up and into me.

A crowd formed around us and the attention further fueled my lust with wanton abandon as men and women caressed themselves or each other as they looked on in approval. My two lovers gave each other a nod and soon i was helped up and turned. A firm hand on my back pushed me down and I was sucking the cock that had been inside me moments before. I rested my hands on his muscular thighs as he reached under me to play with my breasts. My legs were parted and I felt the other cock easily slide inside me. I moaned around the cock in my face as I was fucked anew. Hands gripped my ass and I felt his thumb circling my winking little star. I wanted both men inside me like I had never wanted to be fucked before, and I had a sneaking feeling it was soon to happen.

After a a few minutes of exquisite stretching of my pussy, the guys once again changed positions. Hands under my armpits pulled me off the cock and up until I was straddling my guy on the couch. His hands on my ass pulled me down on his thick cock as he sucked my breasts into his mouth. I was able to spy my date now thrusting into the blonde as se was bent over the couch sucking another man's cock. He was perfectly positioned to watch me and he winked at me in approval.

Our eye contact was interrupted as I was once again fed a throbbing cock that had just been in my pussy. I sucked hard on it, bobbing my head on it as he gripped my shoulders and began to tense. His buddy leaned back as I continued riding him, grinding my pubic bone against him, his cock hitting the deepest parts of my canal. As I put my hands on his chest and ground down, my clit mashed delightfully between us, I began my second orgasm. My thighs shook as my pussy contracted, milking his cock.

As I caught my breath with him still buried in me, I felt a hand on my back and I was pushed down chest to chest. We kissed hungrily as I felt his buddy put his hands on my ass as he got behind me, straddling his pal. I tensed, unsure what was going to happen next, but lost in the moment. I felt my cheeks spread and a second cock pressing against me. Oh fuck it was happening. My second guy began easing his cock head into my pussy next to his friend. It was incredibly painful and arousing all at the same time. My two lovers knew what they were doing as the guy on bottom held still while his pal began to thrust inside me, stretching me like never before. I was moaning and crying loudly as they fucked my pussy in harmony. When the second cock finally slid deeply into me, I came like I never had before in my life! My entire body clenched and shuddered as I lost all control. I felt my pussy milking both cocks and both men began grunting. My orgasm was having a profound effect on them and the man behind me leaned forward and began moaning into my hair as I felt him pull his cock out and slide it between my ass cheeks. He cried out as he ejaculated. I felt hot ropes of cum shooting between my cheeks and on my back as he unloaded his balls on me. He panted in my ear before kissing my cheek as he pushed himself off me, smacking my ass cheek as he stood.

I felt hands on my ass again and a hot breath between my cheeks moments before a tongue licked my little star. It was quite a sensation, as the guy under me began to fuck me again. Fingers and tongue probed my ass with my pussy full of cock. I pushed up on my hands and craned my neck to see who was eating my ass. It was the blonde. She smiled at me as she expertly licked and fingered me bottom. My date was standing next to her, his erection glistening with wetness as he stroked my ass cheek and her hair.

He gently nudged her aside and I watched as he held my cheeks apart and lined himself up behind me. I wasn't sure my pussy could handle two cocks again so soon, but it became evident what he was after. He rubbed his thick head against my little rosebud and began to firmly and steadily push it in my virgin ass. I tried to relax, knowing that he wanted this from me, and that I was in no position to deny him. The lust in his eyes as he looked down at me told me that he was going to take it.

When the head broke past my ring, the pressure was immense, and I could feel both cocks plugging my holes. I arched my back and he slid it in slowly, inch by inch until he was buried to the hilt. he held my head and kissed me deeply as he began to fuck my ass. The guy on the bottom groaned with a mouthful of one of my breasts as he sought a counter tempo to the thrusting in my ass. Suddenly I was cumming again, tears of joy welling from my eyes as my ass and pussy clenched both of their thrusting cocks.

It was too much for the guy under me and he quickly pulled out, his iron hard rod between our bellies as I felt it twitch and his warm, wet cum spread between us as he groaned in ecstasy. Once he finished, he quickly slid back in my pussy as my boyfriend continued to fuck me. He gripped my hips and fucked me harder, his balls slapping against my cheeks and the balls of the guy below. After a final hard and deep thrust, I felt him swell inside my ass and erupt. He shot load after load in me until he collapsed against my back, breathing heavily, kissing my shoulders. I could still feel his cock twitching inside as I was pressed between him and the other guy.

People applauded and I was suddenly brought back to the present as I was very aware I had just been fucked by three men in a room full of strangers. I had cum on my back and belly and an ass full. My date pulled his cock out of my ass and I felt the cum oozing from my gaping bottom. I was handed a towel and a bottle of water as I was helped to the sofa. I was still in heels and my crotchless thong and my bra was around my midsection. I looked around and saw other couples, threesomes and more in various states of sexual congress and I smiled. It was the best sex of my young life, and after I recovered, I was eager for more.