The MasqueRave Ch. 01-06

Story Info
Monica reluctantly attends a rave-themed masquerade orgy.
23.8k words
4.76
11.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone! I am so, so sorry that it's been so long since I posted! I'm still struggling to write as fast as I used to as life is getting in the way. And since the Yoni Flower sequels and the Amazonian Uteroboscis sequel are taking me a bit longer to write than expected (yes Blight of The Yoni, Flesh Forest, and Uteroboscis 2 are still in the works, I promise!), I finished working on this super taboo, much-easier-to-write book you're about to read called The MasqueRave, which has been, like, 90% finished since 2022. It's so taboo that me and my publisher held off on it until we could figure out how to get it into print without accounts being terminated haha (don't worry, all characters are 18+ years of age). But now we've got a solution, it's ready for you all to enjoy!

Anywho, I present to you the super taboo story I promised you all a few posts ago, The MasqueRave ! This book follows 18-year-old Monica 'Momo' Morello—Olivia and Taylor's sweet and somewhat innocent dorm neighbor who you've probably seen in the previous two books. All I'll say about this story is that, if you look at the category and tags for this story and are expecting what's alluded to there, there's a high probability you will not be disappointed! This mystery romance erotica/accidental taboo is a standalone sequel to Sentenced to Glory and Blackmailed Into Servitude, so it'll have some callbacks to those books and will add a little bit of lore/backstory for Sigma Lambda Tau, EPIK House, and the other frats/sororities, if you're interested in that. If you wanna see pictures of the Tallanasty girls featured in this story, Sentenced to Glory, or in Blackmailed Into Servitude, check the link in my bio!

Chapters 1-5 are essentially an intro to the story/scene-setting with some naughty background scenes and BJ action sprinkled in. If all you're looking for is the part where the main characters have some penetrative, bareback fun, you'll have to wait/skip ahead to Chapter 6! Chapter 7 (the much naughtier chapter where things get a little more climactic) will be posted next week. In the meantime, please check out either my bio or the comments for updates!

With all that said, please enjoy the read!

Chapter 1 :

An Unexpected Plus-One

Monica 'Momo' Morello | 18

Saturday Morning, October 1 st

The moment I step out of Magnolia Hall, the sunlight bakes my slightly olive skin like there's a cafeteria heat lamp being held right over me. Today is one of those sweltering, disgustingly humid mornings in Tallahassee where even a leisurely stroll from my dorm to the nearest lecture hall would have me all sweaty and sticky. Surely not the best day to wait until 11:00 a.m. to finally go out for my run but, as a Florida native, I don't let that stop me.

Using my smartwatch, I hit play on my running mix then break into a jog, heading left down Collegiate Loop. Instead of following the road back around toward my dorm, I cut across the sidewalk bordering the north end of FSU's Landis Green then hang a right down Honors Way. From there, I run south along the Green and, a few feet before hitting Citrus Way, I turn right down the walkway that runs along the park's southern end, heading back toward my dorm. This rectangular route is only 0.5 miles, so when I pass my resident hall, I keep on running and do it again.

By the end of my second lap, I'm drenched in sweat, my strawberry blonde ponytail is clung to my neck, and it feels like attempting to make it an even 2 miles will put me in the danger zone for sunburn. Screw it, I'm done, I think, slowing to a stop outside of my building. Not like I don't run at least a mile every other day.

The second I step through the doors of Magnolia Hall, chilled air washes over me. "Ahhh," I sigh in relief.

It always feels like winter in here, which is nice after being out in the heat but, by the time I get to my room on the fifth floor, I'm basically shivering. Especially when I'm this sweaty. Actually, even when I'm not sweaty I'm usually shivering if I don't have on a hoodie.

Per usual, Cecelia Cohan—my roommate and best friend of 13 years—still isn't back in the room when I walk in. Figures. Ever since she got the bid to join Sigma Lambda Tau, she pretty much lives at the sorority house from Thursday to Sunday night. And following last Sunday's official initiation into the sisterhood of S.L.T. or SLUTs, as they call themselves, I've barely seen her at all.

The only good thing about CeCe being gone so much is that she's not always hogging up the bathroom anymore, I think while stripping in the middle of the room and tossing my clothes into my laundry bin.

Not only do we not have to deal with communal showers, but our two-person suite has a private bathroom instead of the ones that are shared between two rooms. That's the only perk of getting assigned a dorm right beside the RA's. Still, I'd take living next to an RA who complains whenever we listen to music at a normal volume than share a bathroom with anyone other than CeCe. Because I'm a bit of a germaphobe.

As I pass the mirror hanging over the sink, I briefly meet my gaze, catching a glimpse of my light green eyes with pupils encircled by amber rings. My gaze then falls to my barely A-cup breasts, and I smirk at the sight of my pink nipples that are erect due to the frigid temperatures in here. After admiring my washboard abs, I turn my sweaty, petite body sideways to check out my butt—my best physical feature next to my eyes. I mean, many guys have called me pretty but, since my tits aren't much to look at and my body is skinny to the point that I look a few missed meals away from appearing anorexic, my perky ass is my saving grace from being flat as a board on both sides. And all the running and leg workouts I've been doing since starting college six weeks ago are really making my glutes start to pop, taking my booty from grabbable to 'juicy.'

No wonder I've caught so many guys checking out my ass lately, I think, reaching into the tub and turning on the water a few notches below the hottest setting.

Because music is everything to me, I power up the Bluetooth speaker that we keep on the three-tiered toiletry shelf across from the sink. Only once my favorite indie mix has begun do I step in the shower.

Four songs later, the water gets cut off. Since I don't wanna freeze to death, I towel off my body before opening the shower curtain and letting the steam out. Now I stand before the mirror while drying the curtain of naturally strawberry blonde hair that hangs a few inches past my shoulders. Only after I'm no longer dripping do I wrap the towel around my torso and step out into the room so I can grab the panties I forgot to bring in with me. As I do, the door flies open, startling me so badly that I yelp and jump back in a spastic way that makes my towel slip down.

"Yay! You're home!" my raven-haired bestie shouts, smiling brightly at me.

"I should be saying that to you, CeCe," I say bitterly while quickly pulling the damp towel back up over my breasts. "I was starting to forget that we even went to the same college."

"Uh-oh... I know that tone... Same tone you used when I accidentally broke your doll in first grade... You're pissed at me for neglecting you, aren'tcha?"

Without even looking her in the eyes, I grab my underwear and start heading back to the bathroom. "I thought you were going out of town with your sorority bestie, Faith." The words come out sharp instead of playful as intended.

"Okay then... You are mad at me..."

I shut the bathroom door behind me.

"C'mon, Momo!" she pleads, calling me by the nickname that only my immediate family and oldest friends use—a moniker that's a partial amalgam of Monica Morello. "You knew I wasn't gonna be around much once I got into the sorority! You said you'd be okay with it!"

"Yeah," I say, pulling up my panties, "but I didn't think I'd legit never see you. Like, had I known it was gonna be like this, I would've gone to Brown University like I wanted to, or to one of the other schools I got into instead of following through with our Momo and CeCe against the world plan from ninth grade."

"Monica... Have I or have I not been insistently going on for the last two years of high school about joining a sorority? You even said that you would too if we got into the same school! If it was really Momo and CeCe against the world, you would've just rushed Sig-Lam-Tau with me, then we wouldn't be apart so much!"

I reemerge from the bathroom, pulling my FSU shirt over my head. "That's before I knew what being a full-time student meant... I'm a biology major..." I snatch my favorite hoodie off the bed then start putting it on. "I don't mind partying with you on weekends but, with my course load, I'd never be able to juggle studying, homework, and sorority stuff. And I was right. Sig-Lam-Tau has been more of a time-suck for you than your classes have been... Like, you barely passed your last few psychology exams because you had zero time to study during rush."

CeCe sighs. "Listen, you're right. This sorority has been a way bigger time suck than I thought it'd be, and I totally get why you didn't rush with me. I'm sorry for giving you crap just now. And I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A. since, basically, move-in day when you only came to FSU to be with me."

I offer her a warm smile as I flop down onto the edge of my bed. "It's alright. I guess seeing you a few hours a week is better than being all the way across the country at Brown or Stanford and not seeing you until the holidays."

"Exactly!" she cheers, flopping down beside me. CeCe wraps an arm around me and rests her head on my shoulder. "Starting today, I'll be better at spending time with you. I promise!"

"Wait, is that why you're here right now instead of on the road to wherever it was you were going with Faith? Felt bad about abandoning me so you canceled your plans?" I smirk at her now that she's lifted her head off my shoulder.

"No, I'm here because her mom is in the hospital or something and I don't wanna go unless you come with me!" She flashes me a wince-smile.

I arch a brow. "I am sooooo honored to be your backup trip buddy now that you're in need of an unexpected plus one!" I say sarcastically.

"Um, you aren't my backup, you were my first pick," CeCe speaks in a serious tone. "I asked you to go with me weeks ago—before I asked Faith—but you said 'hard pass.'"

"What? Why don't I remember this?"

"Oh, you'll remember when I tell you..."

"So, tell me!"

"Promise me you'll go with me first!"

I narrow my gaze at her. "Why would I promise you that I'll go if it's apparently something I already said no to?"

"Because you're my ride-or-die sister for life who'd never leave me hanging. That's why!"

"Just tell me what it is, CeCe."

"Promise me that you'll go!"

"Fine. Whatever. I promise I'll go."

"Yay!" she cheers, clapping rapidly.

"Now tell me."

"Okay, so... Do you recall me telling you that Skylar—my Big sister at the sorority—drunkenly slipped up and told us about this exclusive, super-secret, masquerade-rave party that she went to last year?"

I squint, tilting my head to the side. "Vaguely? A masquerade rave sounds awesome though! Why would I say no to that?"

She smirks fiendishly. "Because it's not just a masquerade rave... it's a masquerade-rave-themed, underground sex club party thrown at some secret mansion that they don't give you the address for till the day of."

I scowl. "Oh... Yeah... I remember that now... And, like I said last time, hard pass."

"Nope! You promised already, Momo!"

"CeCe... A sex club isn't exactly my kinda scene."

"How would you know? You've never been to one! And even if you have, it'd be nothing like MasqueRave! Skylar said it's like EDC meets Coachella meets a Madi Gras Carnival! Except they give you molly at the door, there's free booze all night, and everyone is allowed to walk around with their junk out and fuck on the dancefloor or wherever."

"Eww... I know I won't like it because it'll be weird being around a bunch of naked people."

"But they won't be naked... They'll be wearing masks the entire time because no one's allowed to remove them for even a second." She smirks wickedly.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny... Aside from being around random nude people, I don't like the idea of watching people bone all night while I'm tryna party."

"Me and you literally watched porn together several times throughout high school so we could learn to give blowjobs and ride dick, Momo."

I snicker. "Yeah... But this is different!"

"How? How?"

"Because I'd be standing a few feet away from them, not on the other side of a computer screen."

She snickers. "Monica... You've seen tits and vadges in the locker rooms, you've seen a dick or two in real life, and you've watched porn. How is this any different?"

I shrug. "I guess it's not, but—"

"Exactly! So just go with me! You don't have to stand around and stare at people while they're fuckin', just pop a molly with me, have a few shots, keep your gaze at face-level, and just vibe out to the music while you dance with some random hot guy of your choice! Boom, problem solved!"

"What's the point of going to a sex party if I'm not going to get it on with some rando though?"

"The point of going is to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience with your best friend at an exclusive event that we may never get the opportunity to attend ever again! Because that's what life is about! Experiences. Wild times. Sexual encounters. Getting the chance to be naked and free in public at a mask-mandatory event where no one will know who you are! When we graduate, the rest of our lives will be consumed by work. And then, one day, we'll have husbands and kids dominating our lives on top of that. Experiences like this are things you gotta jump on whenever the opportunity arises."

She has a point... My high school career was a bore-fest. The only parties I went to were the one after homecoming, the one after prom, the grad party, and the going away party at Connor Cooperman's house... Also, I've only had sex one time. Barely.

I inhale deeply then sigh. "I guess you're right about that."

"I am right. And who knows, you might pop a molly and decide you wanna hookup with some man candy who happens to catch your eye."

"Unlikely..."

"Does you saying it's unlikely mean you're gonna be my plus one, or are you gonna make me go to a sex party all by myself?"

"Ugh... Will there be weird old dudes there?"

"Nope! The event is age-restricted. Eighteen- to thirty-two-year-olds only. Also, the people in charge of the event only select the most attractive applicants to be on the guest list, so all the guys will be hot. Side note, me making it on the list basically means I'm among one of the hottest girls in Florida who applied!" She tilts her head side-to-side while smirking and batting her eyelashes.

"As if you needed more of an ego trip." I giggle. "Alright, here's a more important question: Is it going to be safe?"

"Yup. Not only did Skylar tell us that there were condom dispensers everywhere but, to even be approved for the guest list, you have to pass a background check and you gotta submit STD test results from bloodwork taken within a week of the event before they send you your e-ticket."

"Well... Okay then... But I meant, like, sexual assault and stuff."

"Oh! The site says security will be abundant and that there's a strict 'women must initiate all sexual advances' rule. Like, the rules page explicitly says that female guests must take a guy's hand and put it between her legs if she wants to be touched so the cameras know it was consensual. And if two people wanna go somewhere private, the girl's gotta lead the guy by the hand through the mansion. If security sees some guy hauling a girl off to some room, it gets handled."

"I guess that's somewhat comforting."

"Very! And Skylar swore that all the guys there the year she went were very respectful and followed the rules. Besides, no dude is gonna break the rules at the risk of getting banned from a place where it's impossible not to find someone to hook up with. Like, Skylar said they had escorts there that people could rent by picking out someone on a tablet and swiping their smart band at the front desk or whatever."

"Oh wow... Okay."

"So, you in?"

"I dunno... I'm not even the kind of person who belongs at a rave sex party. I'm shy and awkward and—"

"Something I learned in the one psych class I didn't skip is that, no matter how shy people are, they always come alive and become different people once they put on a mask. Anonymity makes everyone a little bit wild and act out of character. I doubt even you'd be the exception to that rule, especially after you loosen up with a few drinks."

I bobble my head side-to-side. "You're probably right."

"I am right. So, time to get out of your comfort zone and live a little for once, Momo! Attending a word-of-mouth party thrown by a billionaire who's, like, our age is legit a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Like, you don't understand how lucky we were to get selected, never mind be able to get tickets before they sold out. People legit sell their souls to get into these MasqueRave parties whenever they pop up around the country... So, c'mon! I don't wanna go alone! I want my oldest best friend with me!"

After a brief pause, I sigh and nod. "Alright... If you go, I go!"

"That's my girl!"

"Hold on, though... You said that they have to run a background check on people and confirm bloodwork before they put them on the list, so how the heck am I supposed to get in if it's already the day of?"

CeCe smiles, reaches into her purse, and then pulls out a plastic card and a black masquerade mask with gold accents. "Since Faith can't go, she gave me her driver's license and the login info for The MasqueRave app so you could use it to get in as her!"

"Oh wow... That's super nice of her," I say, taking the license from CeCe.

"I mean, I basically begged her. But the $250 admission fee is non-refundable, and she'd rather me go with you than have that money go to waste."

"Do I have to reimburse her?"

"Nope!"

"I don't know," I mutter, holding this girl's license up to my face. Me and Faith Hanson sort of have the same tiny nose and complexion, and her face is slim like mine, I guess. I'm an inch shorter than her, but that's negligible. I might be able to pass for her with a masquerade mask on if it weren't for my irises being a very rare light green with a ring of amber surrounding my pupils instead of the hazel brown that hers are. And then there's the fact that my hair is strawberry blonde and hers is mahogany. "The second the bouncer compares me to her ID, they're turning me away."

She shakes her head. "Skylar said that they don't make you lift your mask to get in because rule number one is that masks must stay on from the time you pull onto the property until you drive out, so all you gotta do is just show your ID and scan the QR code on the app. If you dye your hair and put in hazel contacts, they'll never be able to tell!"