The MasqueRave Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing, I look down the hallway at the blue neon-accented bar glowing ahead where there are a bunch of girls gathered, scanning their neon-outlined silhouettes to see if I can spot the apple of my eye.

"Dude," Andy says. "It's early fuck. If she's as innocent as you think, it's probably gon' take her a bit to loosen up. Besides, it'll be better to catch her when the molly starts kickin' in." He nods toward the top of the stairs. "C'mon. Stay for ten minutes then go find your nubile princess."

Grumbling and scratching my low-cut beard, I follow him. "Alright. But if someone taps that before I do, friendship over."

He chuckles. "Damn. It's like that?"

"It's like that."

"Geez... You know what? I'll tell Jace to send a bouncer to find her and run interference until you get down there, okay?"

I snap my fingers. "Now that's smart thinkin'! Who knew you had any brain cells left after all them years of drinkin', Ranger?"

Smirking, Andy punches me right in the arm. "Keep it up, comedian... One more wise crack like that and I'll tie you to a chair in the middle of the downstairs lounge and make the hottest escort with the best dick-sucking rating blow you over and over until you've got nothing left to deposit in that innocent-eyed girly you're so obsessed over."

Snickering, I raise my hands in surrender. "Ranger, that is both extremely cruel and one of the most awesome things anyone has ever threatened me with!"

He tips his cowboy hat to me. "That's what I like to call brotherly love."

From the top of the stairs, it's a straight shot down the main hall to the master bedroom. All along the walls on the way there are photos of events from EPIK frat dated back to 2014-2018, rare works of art, signed sports posters, and pictures of nude women—photographs and paintings.

Since our platinum access is the same clearance level as Jace's, the door to his master bedroom unlocks with a pass of Andy's wrist. This level of access is reserved for OG brothers of EPIK frat. All other VIPs have gold bands that unlock other restricted areas such as the Den of Whores where there are chicks strapped to bondage benches to be used however you want. And then there's the Free Use Room—the room where female guests surrender consent to anyone and everyone in there with them.

"Gentleman!" Jace cheers before the door opens all the way.

As expected, Jace is sitting in his Star Wars armchair—a replica of Emperor Palpatine's throne—that's situated in the middle of the room facing the massive window, a glass of scotch in hand. Not only is he naked from the waist down, but his legs are spread wide and there's a skinny blonde kneeling before him, noisily sucking and slurping his boner. The escort has him so deep in her throat right now that her nose is mashed against his pubic bone and her tongue is sticking out almost to the middle of his ball sac. Sitting across from Jace in the loveseats that are facing his direction are two gorgeous naked women who are masturbating away. The brunette on the left is fingering herself vigorously, moaning quietly while writhing in pleasure. The busty redhead in the other seat is toying herself with a glass dildo, screaming like a porn star with her eyes clamped shut.

"Epsilon!" Jace shouts like an army drill sergeant.

"Pi!" I holler.

"Kappa!" Andy shouts next.

"EPIK! EPIK! EPIK!" we all chant like a Spartan war cry.

"Oooh!" Jace groans, cupping the blonde's jaw and gently coaxing her head up. "Ooof... Stop. Stop. Hold on just a second, love. Not ready to nut just yet."

"GWAAH!" she gasps when his slobbery dick leaves her mouth, slurping and panting heavily afterward.

Jace rises and strolls over to us, his spit-dripping erection wagging up and down and side-to-side with each step. "Cart—" He stops abruptly, snaps his fingers, then points at me. "Car-melo, right? Or are you using a different alias this year, Little Bro?"

"You know I ain't changing my MasqueRave alias, Big brotha Jace!" I say as our hands clasp for a handshake.

He pulls me in for a hug, and I barely manage to thrust my hips back before his boner pokes my crotch. "Good to see ya, brother!"

I pat his back as hard as he's patting mine. "Likewise, bro!"

He releases me and then greets our fellow EPIK brother the same way, and Andy barely bows his back in time to avoid being prodded by Jace's boner. "And my favorite Texan! How you been, Ranger?"

"I've been alright," Andy replies, dragging out the last word in a strong drawl. "Workin' my life away unlike some fortunate folk. But I'm better now that I'm back here for our annual reunion!"

Jace chuckles. "Had you boys listened to your wise, visionary, futurist of an older brother and invested in crypto when I told you to, none of you would have to work a day in your lives, and you'd all have a mansion just like this where you'd be throwing orgy masquerades once a month."

He's not wrong. Jason 'Jace' Chapman might've been a party boy like the rest of us back when he was at FSU, but he was better with his money. He saved funds by doing things like illegally downloading PDFs of college textbooks. And instead of blowing the cash he stacked on booze like the rest of us, he invested thousands of dollars throughout his college career on dozens of cryptocurrency projects. In 2017—my freshman year at FSU—he spent most of that fall semester telling us to jump in. None of us listened. And when the bull market peaked from December into January, he made an absolute killing. I'm talking tens of millions. Because he was a finance major with a knack for pattern recognition who studied charts in his classes, he saw the bubble pop coming and sold near the top before it crashed. During the bear market months that followed, he reinvested damn near 50% of his profits back into crypto then spent the rest on this very mansion. Then he rented this place out Airbnb-style whenever the brothers of EPIK House weren't here partying in the summer and spring. Flashforward to the end of 2020/early 2021, the market went apeshit again, making him over half a billion dollars.

The crypto and finance hedge fund startup he founded last year is what took him into the billionaire category.

"Not listening to you was the biggest mistake of our lives," Andy says, shaking his head.

"And now we're droning on like peasants instead of living a kingly life like you," I add.

"Listen," Jace says, pouring us some scotch. "Tomorrow morning, remind me to send y'all an email with all my crypto picks for next cycle. It might take a few years, but if you follow my trading strategies, I'll get you both the freedom from the workforce that you deserve. Until then..." He hands us each a drink then turns and strolls toward his throne, flashing us with his pale ass. "Have a seat and let these ladies I picked out for you suck you into oblivion until you're ready to venture down to the party and live like kings for the night. You know, until the next time we all get together."

"Cheers to that!" I say, holding my glass up to him as he flops back down onto his seat.

The second he spreads his legs, the blonde swallows his cock. "Argh-mmm," he groans in pleasure, palming the back of her head and thrusting up into her face to drive his wang into her throat.

The Texan goof does some stiff, old-man, cha-cha dance over to the redhead while I casually stroll on over to the brunette. After setting my glass down, I turn my ass to the chair, unbutton my shorts, and then tug them down as I ease down toward the loveseat. At the same time my ass meets the cushion, Andy flops onto his seat with his boxers around his ankles.

A low growl rumbles in my throat as the brunette sensually sucks and licks the head of my cock while tickling my nuts. It only takes five seconds for all 8.5 inches of me to swell to max erection. Alright, five minutes of this, then I'm heading downstairs to find Ms. Innocent.

My escort bobs her way down to the middle of my shaft, and then she opens wide and surprises me by abruptly swallowing my entire length. "GLURP!" is the sound she makes when my cockhead slides deep into her throat. Two seconds later, she lifts her head a bit while slurping, then swallows me all the way again. "GLURK! GAWK! GLECK!"

"Oh fuck," I groan when her throat clenches around my tip.

Alright, maybe ten minutes, if I can last that long. Then I'll head down.

"Carmelo," Jace says in a strained voice as his escort works to suck the soul out of him. "What's new? Got a girl? Still working at the same place?" His words are barely audible over all the slurping and wet mouth noises filling the room.

"Yup..." I reply in an equally strained voice, thinking of abused puppies trembling in cages to keep from blowing my load. "Same job... Ughhh... And nah. Just broke up with my ex two months ago."

For most guys, it'd be weird as fuck having your bros casually walking in front of you with their boners bouncing around. It'd also be uncomfortable as all hell dropping your trousers in front of them and then striking up small talk while orally-talented women pleasure you all in front of each other. But after what the members of the Epsilon Pi Kappa fraternity went through for hazing, this is just a normal day for us.

For one of our last hazing challenges, I was brought into a room in Rho Epsilon Delta sorority's house by my Big Brother only to instead find girls from Sig-Lam-Tau sorority smirking at me from where they were seated along the left wall. And standing along the right wall were a bunch of prophyte brothers from my frat. In the room's center was a lone chair that was a foot away from a stack of pillows with a Hitachi vibrator resting on top of it.

"Pull down your pants, sit on that chair, and get hard, pledge!" my Big brother ordered. While I sat there awkwardly tugging my flaccid meat with a room full of people watching me, Jace explained the rules for the challenge. "Whenever that vibrator turns on, you must start beating off, and you can't stop until it turns off. Your goal for this challenge is to either not bust a nut or last as long as possible. Understood?"

I nodded, and then he walked across the room and stood alongside the rest of the prophytes.

That's when one of the SLUT sisters walked over and placed a thin cloth over the vibrator. Shortly after she returned to her seat, the door to the room opened and then a petite, blindfolded Sig-Lam-Tau pledge dressed in nothing more than pink lingerie and sneakers was brought into the room by two more Sig-Lam-Tau girls. That blindfolded blonde whose hands were zip-tied behind her back was forced to straddle the stack of pillows with the vibrator under her pussy, and the revelation of what was about to happen made me rock-hard in an instant. After explaining to the SLUT pledge named Nancy that the vibrator would be turned on for longer and longer durations after each time she lied or refused to answer their questions, the interrogation began. And because Nancy didn't answer the first question, the vibrator turned on and I started jerking it. At a certain point, the Sig-Lam-Tau interrogators just left the vibrator on without cutting it off, which meant I couldn't stop jacking off at all.

At the time, I had no idea why the Sigmas were interrogating their own pledges about stuff they already knew. It wasn't until later that I found out that those blindfolded SLUT pledges thought they were being held captive and interrogated by their rival sorority. They thought that because they were captured by the Rho Epsilon Delta girls following their lingerie paintball game against them only to then be secretly handed off to their very own sorority sisters minutes later. And while pretending to be hoes from Rho, the Sig-Lam-Tau Bigs decided to test their pledges loyalty by seeing if they could get them to spill sorority secrets in exchange for them stopping the torture by vibrator and sparing them from the humiliation of being nutted on by the masturbating dudes sitting right in front of them.

The female pledge's challenge was a test of loyalty, but our challenge was a test of endurance, confidence, and self-control.

Unfortunately, my self-control was lacking that day. Because, despite lasting a long time, listening to Nancy moan while watching her tremble as she came over and over was too damn hot to handle for an extended period of time. And, as a result, I glazed poor Nancy's face and shot some splooge into her open mouth.

Things got even crazier during our final initiation challenge. During a ceremony known as the EPIK Spiral, pledges of our house were black-bagged and zip-cuffed before being taken to an anonymous sorority house, which was probably Sig-Lam-Tau's considering the previous challenge and the fact that they were our sister sorority. Once there, we were stripped, zip-tied to chairs, then they removed the sacks from over our heads. That's when they put noise-canceling earmuffs over our ears. As the masked girls in black hoodies walked away, I realized why it was called the EPIK Spiral. All of us pledges were bound to chairs that were arranged in a spiral formation in the middle of a large, dark room. A minute later, more girls in black masks with big hoods draped over their heads filed into the room and started milking us into little cups. Some girls blew us, others jerked us off. I was fortunate to get blown. The lucky bastard next to me got fucked by a tiny little thing. From the way those girls were going at it and running away immediately after collecting our jizz, I think it was a semen-collecting race. None of us know for sure what happened to our loads afterward since our backs were to where they scurried off to, but we imagine they pooled all the semen and drank it after. Because SLUT girls always swallow.

Lastly, there was the first MasqueRave ever that went down in October of my junior year. Much like tonight's shindig, Robby—our president at the time—and that year's vice president, Jace, decided we should have a masked orgy party, but with neon lights and club music. So, our frat rallied the rival boys from Delta Kappa Epsilon, the slutty girls of Sig-Lam-Tau, and the promiscuous hoes from Rho to come to a house at the edge of Tallahassee that me and my bros pitched in to rent. Since EPIK House and the Sluts of Sig-Lam-Tau made everyone get tested regularly to keep everyone safe during those sexual hazing challenges, we made it a rule that no one could come to the orgy unless they had medical papers proving they were clean. And only after they submitted proof did we text them the time and location.

That was the night The MasqueRave was born, and that was the night when all four houses involved in that orgy party became known as the Bacchanalian Houses. Ever since then, a good bit of the EPIK and Sig-Lam-Tau alums from that first masked orgy extravaganza have been attending every year like me, hence the reason I spend all year growing out my hair and the months leading up to the event growing out my beard only to cut it all off upon returning home. Also, word of The MasqueRave has trickled down to current students over the years, so it's nice to change my whole look. Ya never know who comes to these things, and since I have college-aged relatives all over Florida, making myself look completely different is essential. Just in case Jace's guest admission algorithm fails to flag and prohibit the family of attendees from also being allowed on the list.

Anyway, I digress... Basically, any brother of EPIK House has seen a brother or two get pleasured during pledging or one of our many Bacchanalia orgies. And as an older brother, we've all had to get comfortable seeing another dudes' wangs since we had to watch our pledges beat off during that 'don't cum' challenge. That's the reason we're all so causal about what's happening right now.

"Argh," I groan from the pleasure building down below. Even though I've asked this gorgeous Dyson vacuum to slow down so I could keep from firing off, I fucked around just now and pictured the girl in the black and gold mask smiling at me. I replayed her spinning around quick enough to provide me with a glimpse of her tight ass and pussy. I'm imagining it's her blowing me right now. Big mistake. "Okay!" I blurt out, cupping the sides of this brunette's face and urgently lifting her head from my crotch. "That's enough, sweetheart. No offense, but I'm saving this load for later."

The brunette slurps. "No worries! I totally get it!"

"Almost lost it already, Carmelo?" Jace says, grinning at me.

"Yup," I say, rising from my seat and pulling up my shorts. "I hate to dip out so soon after just getting here, but I saw a gorgeous girl outside that I absolutely have to find before—"

"Before someone breeds her first?" Jace finishes. "No worries, brotha! I know the thrill of the hunt. Go get her!"

"Oh, I will," I say, hurrying over to the door. "You coming down to work the floor with us peasants later, Jace?"

"Fuck yeah I am!" he says with a nod.

"Godspeed, bro!" Andy says.

"See y'all after mission complete!" I say, pulling the door shut behind me.

Please don't be too late, I think, breaking into a sprint down the hallway.

Chapter 4:

Ms. Innocent, Unsullied

Masquerave Alias: Carmelo| 23

Saturday, October 1 st

On the way down the grand staircase, my eyes widen upon seeing the sheer number of half-naked dudes and topless ladies buzzing around the foyer. Damn... this place is packed already, I think, pausing in the middle of the staircase to scan the crowd. How long was I up in Jace's room?

It shouldn't be too hard to find Ms. Innocent since, out of all the girls that I can see from here and all the ones who were in line ahead of me earlier, her outfit covered the most skin. Also, most girls have their hair in pigtails or just hanging down over their shoulders, no high ponytails. Unfortunately, she's nowhere to be seen, so I continue down the steps and then start weaving through the crowd, keeping my head on a swivel like a goddamn spec-ops soldier searching for threats in hostile territory. And after doing a full lap around the backside of the grand staircase to near the foyer's velvet rope and back to where I started, I move on.

Jace's primary home and part-time MasqueRave orgy mansion has four bars—one in the left wing's lounge area right outside the dining room, one just past the entrance to the great room where the dancefloor is, another in the guest wing near the spa and theater room, and then there's the cabana bar outside by the pool and the backyard dancefloor. Because I'm closer to the right wing, I start there, grabbing a drink and then taking a quick peek in the spa where one girl is giving another chick an erotic massage. After ten sweet seconds of watching the masseuse fingerblast the tiny redhead, I head out to the backyard. Outside is even more lively than the right wing and the lounge in the foyer, but my girl isn't out here either.

Goddamn..., I think as I slip through the backdoor into the left wing. Where is this chick?

Since I've mindlessly panic-drank my beer, I stop by the nearest bar to grab another brewski then work the room, reluctantly turning down the girls who come up to me even though they are sexy as all fuck.

Stay on mission... Stay on mission, I remind myself, peeling my gaze away from the tits of the drunk, molly-high girl who just started grinding her bare pussy against my thigh.

"Sorry, but I'm looking for someone," I shout as I back away.

Pouting, she continues writhing her hips and shaking her ass, then she twirls around and shimmies over to another guy who she instantly starts making out with.