The MasqueRave Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh... I don't wanna dye my hair though."

"Momo, trust me when I say that changing your hair color for once in your life will be absolutely worth it. Besides, you'd look great with dark hair! And it's not like you can't just dye it back later."

"True... Ugh... Fine, I'll go if you pay for the contacts, the hair dye, and the outfit or whatever, if I need one."

"Girl. Bet! That was already the plan. You didn't have to ask!"

I giggle quietly. "Good."

"Also, Faith gave me her outfit to give to you. But if you don't wanna wear it, I can drive you to Boudoir Plus so you can shop for something else."

"Boudoir Plus?" I snap my fingers. "Wait... isn't that the same adult toy store that you and the girls stole a bunch of stuff from for the sorority heist initiation thing?"

CeCe does something between a wince and a smile. "Oh yeah... I forgot I told you about that... Yup! So I def can't go in with you if we go..." She cackles.

"Obviously... Also, whatever happened to Taylor?" I ask, referring to Taylor Lawrence, our sweet and innocent friend from the fourth floor of this resident hall—another girl who I don't see often anymore because Sigma Lambda Tau takes up all her time. "Last thing you told me was that y'all left her behind after getting caught stealing and no one heard from her since."

A suspicious smile creeps across her face. "Oh, yeah... Taylor's fine! She came back two nights later, an hour before our initiation ceremony. Apparently, she just went to her aunt's place and wasn't responding because she was upset about getting in trouble and mad that we left her to take the fall."

"See? That's how little we've seen each other this week! Took you six whole days to update me!"

"I know... I'm sorry!"

"It's all good... So why haven't I seen her all week? And why hasn't she been replying to texts?"

CeCe shrugs. "Olivia said Taylor's been either sleeping or just lying in bed after classes all week because she's going through a bout of depression. She hasn't told anyone what's got her down though."

"Ah... That explains it... Alright, back to The MasqueRave... Where and when is this thing?"

"Tonight at 8:00 p.m.," CeCe says, grabbing her phone. After unlocking it, she taps this app icon that looks like a neon purple masquerade mask. After using facial recognition to open the app, she taps Events and then swipes up. "And it's here." She turns the screen to me, showing me a picture of this massive, beachside mansion. From the looks of it, the property is in a secluded area on some kind of peninsula. Beneath that photo, the address reads: 4307 Breakwater Drive, Destin, FL 32541.

"Destin... Isn't that pretty far from here?" I ask.

"It's two hours and thirty minutes away, which isn't terrible considering they waited until literally this morning to reveal the location."

"Oh, damn."

"Yeah... But the hotel I booked is six minutes from the mansion, which means we'll have time to change and stuff so long as we get there with an hour to spare."

I glance over at the clock. "It's just past noon, so... we've got four hours to find contacts that match Faith's eyes and dye my hair before we gotta leave. Is that enough time for the color to even set?"

"Since you're going from a light color to a dark one, we don't have to bleach your hair first, so it shouldn't take too long to dye it. There should be enough time to get that done, wash your hair, and straighten it within two hours. Worst case scenario, we can just straighten your hair at the hotel."

"Alright... CVS is, like, a five-minute walk from here, and they should have dye there... What about the contacts? What store has colored ones, Walmart?"

"CVS usually has colored ones in stock. If not, I can drive around and find you some while you work on your hair."

"Alrighty," I say, rising from my bed. "Let's skedaddle then!"

"Hold on," she says, springing up from the bed and heading over to where she left a plastic bag by the door. "You need to try on Faith's outfit first so we can figure out if I need to find you something else while I'm out."

"Good call," I say, reaching into the bag she's holding open for me. I pull out a black, lace-up corset. The moment I unfold it, lacey, fingerless, black gloves fall onto the floor. "Okay, okay..." The next thing I pull out is a black, high-waisted, pleated, lace-up miniskirt with a lace trim. "Talk about skimpy!" I hold it up to my waist. "Where's the rest of the skirt?"

CeCe cracks up. "That's all of it, Momo."

"Sheesh!" I say while taking off my shorts. After pulling up the miniskirt, I turn my butt to the mirror hanging from the door while looking over my shoulder. My jaw drops when I see my booty peeking out from beneath the hem. "Geez... My ass is hangin' out!"

"Yeah, that's kinda the point!" She laughs again. "Don't forget, no one is gonna see your face, and no one is gonna know who you are, so it doesn't matter who sees your goods. And if your ass is hanging out, so what?! Pretty much all the girls there will be naked, so guys won't be gawking too hard if you're covered up with even that little bit. This is your chance to build some confidence and be comfortable in your own skin!"

I nod, pulling the skirt down past my knees and stepping out of it. "You know what? Fuck it. You're right. Might as well take advantage of the mask and come out of my shell this one time."

"That's the spirit, Momo! And if it makes you feel any better, if you wear that skirt and corset the entire night, you'll probably be the most overdressed girl there!"

I crack up as I put my shorts back on. "If that happens, then everyone will be staring at me."

"Who knows, maybe you'll get inspired and shed some clothes when the molly and booze hit ya!"

"After you've talked sober me into going and into wearing this, something tells me that getting drunk me to strip isn't out of the realm of possibility anymore."

"And neither is the possibility that you'll finally break your dry spell by having your first one-night-stand..." she purrs while giving me a wink.

Chapter 2:

Nope, Lose the Panties!

Monica 'Momo' Morello | Actual Age: 18

The Identity I'm assuming: Faith Hanson, Age 18

Faith's MasqueRave Alias: Faye

Saturday, October 1 st

The hotel CeCe pulls up to is a quaint, turquoise-painted, three-story building called Destin Harbor Inn, located at 3290 Scenic Highway 98. It's not the fanciest place in the world, which makes sense considering she said it was one of the cheapest options she found. But, as its name suggests, it's right on the water and she said all the rooms have an ocean view with a balcony. Since I'm from the beachless town of Orlando, any place with an ocean view is a win in my book. Not that we'll get to enjoy it until tomorrow for a few short hours.

"Look at that," CeCe says, shifting into park. "Six-thirty on the dot!"

"With the way you were speeding, I dunno how we didn't get pulled over!" I say.

"You and me both," she says, opening the driver's door.

Barely a minute after walking into the front office, we check in and walk out with the keycards. Our third-floor room is on the opposite end of the building from the office, so CeCe drives down to the end of the parking lot. Thankfully, there's a spot right outside of our room.

Since I'm hauling fewer bags than her, I do the honor of unlocking the door. "Oh wow," I say as I step inside. "It's way nicer in here than I thought it'd be based on the exterior."

"That's what I said when I was looking at pictures online," CeCe says, setting her bags down on the bed closest to the door. "Alright, first thing first." She unzips her duffel bag, reaches into it, and then pulls out the bottle of coconut rum she got from her Big at the sorority. "Let's do a couple of shots to loosen up, then we can get ready!"

"Oh, yes please!" I cheer, hitting resume on the playlist I had going during the road trip here.

My last meal was at noon after we got back from CVS, so the four shots of Parrot Bay I just threw back have me buzzing by the time I finally get around to taking my outfit into the bathroom. As I set my clothes on the counter, I do a doubletake at the reflection of the girl who has my face but doesn't have my green eyes or my strawberry blonde hair.

"What the—" I start to say.

Oh yeah, I had a makeover, I think, giggling and shaking my head while leaning closer to the mirror. My hair came out really good! Almost the same color brown as Faith's! And I'm glad these expensive-ass hazel contacts from CVS actually look realistic! Thank the internet gods for YouTube product review videos, otherwise, we might've got a shitty brand...

After tinkling and washing my hands, I strip down to nothing but my panties. First, I pull my straightened brown locks into a high ponytail then slip a black hair tie over it. This skimpy, high-waisted mini-skirt gets pulled up next.

I cannot believe I'm about to wear this outside... I turn to look at my booty in the mirror while lifting my knee slightly, staring in awe at how much the skirt rises along with my leg. Oh fuck... I can't believe I'm about to go to a super-secret rave orgy with my ass all hanging out... For some reason, I smirk. Not gonna lie, though, I'm kind of excited now.

Now, I hold up my black and gold mask to my face then stare seductively at myself in the mirror, holding my gaze while attempting to perfect fuck-me eyes and pouty lips. A beat later, I start cracking up at how silly I feel.

"What are you laughing at in there?" CeCe asks from beyond the closed bathroom door.

Still holding the mask over my eyes, I open the door and step out. "Hot damn, girl!" I say when I see what CeCe's wearing. Her outfit is a black bra with faux leather straps connected to it that wrap around the top half of her torso from the ribs up. There's also a pleather collar around her neck that has a metal hook dangling from it. Down below, she's got on a black thong with more straps that are hooked to the straps around her thighs. "I mean, wowza! You look sexy as hell! I legit just had a bi moment!" I giggle.

Smirking devilishly and giggling, she holds up her black bunny mask to her face. "You're not the only one having a bi moment, Momo. I mean, fuck... you look insanely hot... The high ponytail was a good move too—makes you look like a sexy dominatrix."

I laugh, lowering my mask. "Thanks."

"I hope you're ready. You're gonna have sooo many guys chasing after you tonight!"

"Not if I'm around you all night," I quip.

"I'm not so sure... I'll be too busy skanking around. But you? You're beautiful, and you have this innocence to your eyes that lets guys know you're forbidden fruit they can't have. Just walking past them dressed kinda naughty with your goodies covered up all night will drive them wild, and they'll without a doubt gravitate towards you in hopes they'll get to unwrap that package and see what Ms. Modest is keeping secret. I guarantee it."

I snicker. "You really think so?"

She nods. "I really do."

"It would be nice to have guys drooling over me for once."

"It'll happen. And when it does, embrace it. Get into character. Flirt and tease. Mold them like putty in your hand, and then maybe have a little fun once you meet a guy you vibe with—a guy who makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You don't have to fuck if you don't wanna, but you gotta at least make out with someone! And you gotta at least let a guy fingerblast you on the dancefloor. Molly makes everything feel, like, ten times better, so trust me when I say you'll regret not getting fingered while you're rolling."

"That's something I might be okay with," I say.

Why'd I just say that? Because I'm buzzing from the rum? Or is it because being dressed like a brothel worker has me getting into character?

CeCe smiles sinfully. "Atta girl! That's what I like to hear," she says during my internal monologue. "Also, speaking of which... Lift your skirt for me."

I do as instructed, exposing the only pair of slightly risqué undies that I own. "What is it?" I ask after seeing the look of disgust on her face.

"Yeah... Nope, lose the panties."

I release the hem of the miniskirt. "What? No! Why?"

"Because it'll be less of a pain in the ass for you and your potential partner if your panties aren't getting in the way when he reaches under your skirt while you're dancing."

I stare at her crotch. "Wait, but you're wearing panties!"

"Yeah, but they're crotchless!" She lifts her leg up and to the side like a cheerleader, revealing the teardrop-shaped hole in her underwear that her bald coochie and beefy curtains are bulging through. "See!"

My eyes go wide as my head snaps to the left. "Whoa! Wow! C'mon, CeCe! You didn't have to flash me! I believed you!"

She laughs maniacally. "Just getting you ready for later, girl! Now, lose the panties and put 'em in your purse! We ain't leaving until you do."

I grumble through a sigh. "Fine." I reach under my skirt and then shimmy out of my underwear. "Happy?" I say, stuffing them in my clutch purse.

"Yes! That's my sister! Now, let's touch-up our makeup, then we can head out!"

Upon turning left off the parkway onto Kelly Plantation Drive, we find a security booth with one of those drop-down pole gates they have in parking garages.

"Damn, I didn't think the security booth for the gated community would be right off the main road," CeCe mutters, veering onto the left turning lane. "Time to mask up!"

"Alrighty!" I say, handing her mask to her. "Goodbye, Monica Morello..." My words trail off as I tie the mask tightly behind my head with a double knot. "And hello, Faith Hanson!"

"Technically, your name is Faith's codename from this point forward," CeCe says, gunning it across the two opposing lanes before the cars speeding towards us close in. "Pop quiz. Do you remember your codename?"

"Faye," I answer.

"And mine?" she asks, glancing at me as she pulls up to the visitor lane where there's a guard in a black polo shirt staring at us from inside the security booth.

"Lola Bunny," I whisper as she rolls down the window.

"Just Lola, but close enough," she whispers back.

"Good evening, ladies," the serious-looking bald man says, glancing from her to me without reacting to our disguises. Well, there's not much to react to aside from our masks. To get to the car from our hotel room without people seeing our skanky attire, CeCe and I pulled our loosest-fitting sundresses overtop our outfits.

"Hi!" we singsong in harmony the way we've done for years whenever we're addressed at the same time.

"Lovely masks," the guard says.

"Thanks!" we harmonize again.

"Password please," he says seriously.

"Rosewater," CeCe responds dramatically.

The guard looks down and presses a button, and then the gate begins rising slowly. "Enjoy your evening."

Dense woods border the two-lane road that we're cruising down. Every so often though, I catch a glimpse at mansions through gapes between the tree trunks and greenery.

"Ahead, turn right," her phone says from the window mount.

"Zero-point-three miles to go!" she cheers, turning onto Breakwater Drive. Now she starts drumming on her steering wheel to the song that just started. "You excited? I'm so fucking excited! More excited than I've ever been for anything in my entire life!"

I hold up a hand a few inches from the side of her head. "I'm so nervous, I'm shaking! But I am excited now."

"Don't worry, Faye, the nervousness will pass, then all you'll have is the thrill of the evening keeping your pulse going."

"How many guys do you think you'll hookup with tonight, Lola?"

"Considering I'm on birth control and all the guys will be STD-free hunks?" CeCe says, turning to me with a fiendish smile. "As many as I can handle."

My eyes go wide. "Fuck... Seriously?"

"Seriously. Creampies all night!" She giggles.

I snicker while wincing. "Wait, you're gonna let a bunch of randos bareback you and finish in you?"

"Without a doubt!"

"You're joking..."

"I'm not. You know I have a breeding kink. Besides, when else am I gonna get a chance to get creamed by multiple guys in a place where they're all verified clean? Literally nowhere."

I slowly shake my head. "Wow... Just... wow."

"What, did you think I was gonna come to a masked rave orgy and not get dicked-down the way nature intended?" She snickers. "Psssh. Please!"

"So, was this always your plan and you neglected to tell me in order to keep me from changing my mind, or did you just decide this after the fifth shot of rum?"

"This was always the plan, Momo! And yeah, I didn't say anything to keep you from getting scared off," she says, flashing me a wicked smile.

"Real nice... So... what the heck am I supposed to do all night while you're letting a bunch of guys run through you?"

"Well, you can either watch or you can seize the night and find yourself a handsome gentleman to keep your company and take care of you the way your sexually repressed-ass needs."

To that, I simply stare ahead all wide-eyed as my heart throttles in my chest. She's not wrong... I am sexually repressed... Guess I'm not gonna have a choice but to find me a companion for the night... I at least gotta let a guy finger me... My vagina clenches from the thought.

On the ride over from Tallahassee, I Googled the address for tonight's MasqueRave venue to see if Zillow had any info on the mansion, and, to my surprise, it did. The modern manor sits on almost 6 acres of land in a secluded corner of the Piney Point cape that juts out from the north of Destin's main strip. As far as rooms go, tonight's underground party site has freaking 14 bedrooms and 21 bathrooms. That sounds big, but now that we're pulling up to the spike-tipped driveway gate, I realize that I severely underestimated just how massive this house would be.

"Good evening, ladies," the musclebound man with a military haircut says as soon as CeCe's window is all the way down. "IDs and QR codes please."

Trembling, I pull Faith Hanson's license out of my clutch and then double-check it to make sure it's her ID before passing it to CeCe. An unnecessary precaution since I left my license in my travel bag and triple-checked to make sure I had the right one before we left. Now I unlock my phone and then tap the neon masquerade mask icon. I'm already logged in with Faith's credentials, so all I have to do is punch in the pin that we changed to my birth year and then I tap on the ticket icon to bring up the QR code.

"Here you go!" I say, leaning over CeCe and extending my phone to the guard.

He scans it, nods after checking his screen, and then looks from the license in his hand to me. His gaze returns to the ID once more before he finally hands the IDs back to CeCe. "Lola and Faye?" He pokes the big black button beside the driveway gate and then the steel barrier parts down the middle as it opens inward. "Enjoy the festivities," he says flatly with a bit of a knowing smirk.

"Thanks! We will!" CeCe says as the car begins rolling. The man a few feet ahead directs us to the right where there are a bunch of cars lined up on the sprawling lawn that's shrouded from the road by a wall of trees. "EEEEEK!" she squeals, palming my shoulder and shaking me. "We're in! We're here!" She looks over at me while I'm all deer in headlights. "Come on! Get hype! Turn that nervousness into excitement!"

"Wooo!" I say flatly, watching a pair of half-naked girls and shirtless guys in shorts that match their masks walking away from two separate vehicles.