The MasqueRave Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly! Now you're starting to do tonight right! Now ask away, Faye! Let's get personal-ish."

"I will! But... before we begin... I gotta tinkle." Her face scrunches up in the cutest, most innocent way—in a way that reminds me of the person dearest to me. "Mind showing me to the bathroom since you've been to this sex palace many times before?"

I snicker, taking her hand as I rise. "Right this way, m'lady."

Chapter 5:

Let's Get Personal-ish

Monica 'Momo' Morello | 18

Masquerave Alias: Faye

Saturday, October 1 st

It's still unclear if it was the fact that CeCe left me—an introvert who's uncomfortable being around nude strangers and people having intercourse—in the middle of a crowded orgy-rave by myself or if the MDMA I took is what had me feeling incredibly anxious, but ever since Carmelo came along, the anxiousness has faded. Like, the second I turned around and saw that it was him who approached me and not some other guy, I felt both relieved and excited. The moment we held hands for the first time, his touch soothed me, calmed me down, and made the crazy world around me stand still. Also, my heart is still fluttering like crazy, and I don't know if that's a side effect of the molly or if being around him has me incredibly flustered and giddier than I've ever been.

Even now as I sit here on the toilet relieving my bladder in this blacklight-lit bathroom, my heart is still fluttering. Faster than it was before, actually. Probably because I'm doing what I've been doing since I met Carmelo—imagining what it'd feel like to have his lips against mine, wondering how much his beard will scratch my face while we kiss.

The fantasy has me so riled up that there's this heat blossoming outward from the middle of my chest like someone lit a lantern inside of me. Or maybe that's just the molly too.

The moment I step out of the bathroom, I smile. I smile because Carmelo is leaning against the wall across from me with his hands in his pockets, looking like a damn GQ model. In the next beat, the warmth in my chest spreads outward, radiating down my arms and legs. The sensation makes my face scrunch up—it causes my body to shiver.

"You feeling okay?" Carmelo asks, scanning my face with genuine concern, staring at me like he wants to pull me in and hold me close the way I want him to.

I nod. "There's this weird, warm feeling in my chest. Is that the molly? Is that supposed to happen?" My words come out slightly panicked.

He chuckles. "Yup. It's perfectly normal, so don't stress, beautiful. Just relax and it'll pass shortly. And once it does, you're gonna feel all floaty and euphoric and everything you touch will feel amazing."

"Ooh wow! I can't wait for that part!" I say as my arm bumps into his, our hands brushing one another's.

The next thing I know, we're holding hands, and I'm not sure which of us initiated it this time. Not that it matters because this is what I wanted from the moment he let go of me outside the bathroom moments ago. I don't know what it is, but holding his hand sets me on fire—being in contact with him legit makes my body buzz. The entire walk back to our spot on the back patio, I find myself stealing glances at him, and I happen to do so every time he's stealing a look at me. Or maybe he just hasn't taken his eyes off me this entire time.

As we step back out into the somewhat cool night air, my eyes wander from the packed outdoor dancefloor over to where we were sitting earlier. "Oh, look at that!" I blurt out in the same partial yell I've had to speak in since we got here.

Carmelo scans the area ahead then turns to me looking all confused. "What?"

"No one started boning on our couch while we were gone!" I giggle.

He cracks up. "Must be our lucky night, Faye!" he says, looking at me with a charming smile that makes my vagina throb with need.

After flopping down onto the seat together, I stare deep into those kind, captivating green eyes of his—eyes that've had me feeling warm and fuzzy since we first stood face-to-face. Even though he's handsome and toned with a brilliant smile, his eyes are my favorite feature. It's not just the color, it's the adoring, caring, lustful yet respectful way he looks at me. And there's this familiarity to his eyes that makes me feel safe enough to be vulnerable with him.

"Alright, Carmelo," I say after our staring contest. "Where should we begin?"

"Wherever you want, sweetheart," he says.

"Umm... So, how many MasqueRaves have you been to?"

"Including this one? Four," he says without hesitation. "And there have only been four so far."

"Oh, wow... Do you usually hook up with multiple girls at these things? If so, what's the most hook-ups you've had in one night?"

"I almost always have sex with three or four women throughout the night. The most I've ever been with was six, but that's because I had three at once at the beginning of the night."

I snicker. "Geez... Are these ladies mostly escorts or guests?"

"I go for guests because I prefer to connect before I get it in, but I have a little fun with escorts every now and then if I'm not spent by the end of the night."

"You have sex with anyone tonight before you found me?"

He shakes his head. "Nope. But when I went to see Jace earlier, he had a girl waiting for me, and she blew me while me and the guys chatted."

"Oh..."

He smirks. "Told you I was gonna be honest. And, so you know the whole story, I only let it happen out of respect for Jace since he arranged to have her there for me. And I asked her to stop a few minutes into it because I told her and the guys that there was someone I needed to find."

Snickering, I shake my head. "How sweet..."

"I've never done that for anyone before. You can ask Jace and my boy Ranger if you don't believe me."

I smile warmly. "No, I believe you."

"Good. You better."

"Umm... Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope. Single as of two months ago."

"Have you ever been to one of these while you had a girlfriend?"

"Shamefully, I have."

"I take it that means she didn't know?"

He nods slowly. "It's shitty, I know."

Smiling, I wave him off. "I'm not judging. I mean, it's not like I'm looking for a husband or anything. I'm just tryna find out what kind of man you are. That being said, I do respect the honesty."

"Like I said, the mask is on, so you'll get nothing but raw honesty from me, not that I'm a liar when the mask is off."

I giggle. "Good to know. Okay, um... last question for now. Who is the most important person in your life?"

"My little sister," he says without missing a beat.

I can't help but smile at that. "Aww! Really? Why's that?"

"She was my first best friend, she's the best and smartest person I know, and she's the one person I'd do anything for—the one person in my entire family I'm actually close to, even though I don't talk to her as much as I used to."

"Awwww! That's really sweet! My older brother and I are super close too, so that makes me happy!"

"I'm glad at least one of my answers made you happy."

I giggle. "If it makes you feel any better, none of your previous answers upset me."

He nods proudly. "I'll call that a win then!"

"As you should!"

"Alright, ready for me to get up in your business now?"

I nod once, pressing my leg against his because he's just not close enough for me. "Ask away, Carmelo!"

"Alright, I'll start with some light stuff... How old are you?"

"Eighteen. You?"

"Twenty-three. I take it you're in college?"

"I am. Started this fall!"

"Sorority girl?"

I shake my head. "My best friend is though."

"Ah," he says with a nod. "Let me guess, she heard about this event from one of her older sisters at the sorority?"

I nod eagerly. "How'd you know?"

"Because this event is pretty word-of-mouth, and it usually only gets talked about in the Greek student body. Especially at FSU over in Tallahassee."

Despite trying not to react to that, my eyes bulge and my lips press together, partially curling into my mouth.

Carmelo's gaze narrows. "Something tells me you go to FSU."

"I will neither confirm nor deny that. But something tells me you go there or went there at some point."

"Let's just say the first MasqueRave began at FSU, and I was there for it. But you'd know the origin of The MasqueRave if you read the About Us on the website, so that's not something you wouldn't have figured out in the morning since I told you me and Jace are from the same frat."

"Sounds like we're walking a taboo line of personal questions."

He smirks. "Don't worry, I won't pry about your identity... Next question: Do you have a boyfriend? Is that why you're dressed modestly and sitting on the sidelines while your bestie has the time of her life?"

"No... I've been single since just after my senior prom. I'm just sort of shy and reserved. My friend Ce—Lola is the free spirit who likes to get around," I say, barely catching myself from saying her name.

"Masquerave isn't just about sex. It's about being who you wanna be, saying what you wanna say, and doing what you wanna do without fear of judgment. It's about being truer than you've ever been in your life. It's about being able to take risks that you normally can't in everyday life without fear of health or social consequences. It's about enjoying life to the fullest and having the most human experience possible. And there's nothing more human than making love without the goal of procreation."

I smirk. "Didn't you start off by saying MasqueRave wasn't about sex?"

He chuckles. "I said it wasn't just about sex. But that doesn't mean sex isn't a key part of the experience. This is one of the few places where people can get the intimacy and fun that they crave without all the complications and strings. And that doesn't mean everyone here is supposed to fuck tons of people. Ideally, all it takes is having one unforgettable experience with one person to set your soul on fire and change your life for the better. Forever. It's places like this where you discover stuff about yourself and truly come alive for a brief moment in time."

"You sound like Lola. Maybe I should introduce you to her."

"Sure, maybe at the end of the night when we're all going home," he says with a smirk. "Next question... Did you lie to me earlier when you said I was right about you not coming here for sexual liberation like the rest of us? Are you really not gonna have any fun at all or did you just come to play mother hen to Lola?"

"No... I came because I do wanna try to come out of my shell and have a little bit of fun without getting too crazy."

"Ah... I see..." He smiles knowingly at me. "So there is a reason why you showed up in a skimpy skirt without panties on."

"Wait..." I mutter, my eyes bulging and my jaw dropping. "How'd you know I'm not wearing—"

"Outside on the line earlier? You twirled around real quick when your bestie beckoned your attention and, when you did, your skirt flitted up and gave the rest of the line a show."

"Crap!" I slap my palm against my face and then shake my head. "I totally forgot I was going commando! Ugh..."

"Nothing to be ashamed of, sweetheart. It's just a vagina. Spin in a circle and you'll see twenty right now. Besides, there's no face to go with the vadge, so don't stress."

"True... And... to answer your question, yeah. Lola told me to forgo underwear before we left, and I listened to her because I wanted to be ready to at least get fingered on the dancefloor... You know, if I found the right guy."

"And what does the right guy look like?"

I blush. "I need to connect with someone to be intimate, so someone chill and funny and sweet who I vibe with would be ideal. Handsome is a plus, not that the latter would be hard to find around here."

Carmelo smirks. "And how many of those qualifications have I met so far?"

"Let's just say that I'm quick to turn away someone if there's not an instant connection and all three qualifications aren't met." I look down at the floor and smile shyly before glancing back up at him.

"Interesting..." He stares at me with this sinful look smoldering in his eyes. "Last question, Faye, and feel free not to answer it if it's too personal, okay?"

"Okay. Ask away!"

"You wouldn't happen to be a virgin, would you?"

My eyes widen and I smile nervously. "Would you lose interest if I said no?"

Snickering, he shakes his head. "Of course not!"

"Well... I've never actually had sex... But I'm not a virgin..."

He scowls with something like concern in his eyes. "Oh... Please don't tell me you weren't, like, sexually assaulted—"

"Oh, no!" I blurt out. "It's nothing like that! It's just... the night I lost my virginity, my boyfriend at the time slipped it in only to pull right back out barely two strokes later because we heard my parents walk into the house. Pretty much right after that, he snuck out and we never got the chance to finish."

"Damn... talk about a shitty first time."

"Right?! Like, he legit didn't even stick it in all the way! I asked him to go slow, so his first stroke barely went past the tip, and then he maybe went halfway in during the second stroke... And to make matters worse, the following Monday at school, I caught him by his locker telling his boys that we fucked and he made me orgasm, blah-blah-blah. So, I called him out in front of everyone. Then we argued. Then we broke up after school that day because I told him he'd have to wait until graduation if he wanted to pick up where we left off. I didn't date anyone after that, and I spent all summer cooped up in the house. And since I've been in college, I've partied and stuff, but I never tried hooking up with anyone. No one's caught my eye until now."

I quickly avert my gaze. Crap, why did I say that out loud?

Carmelo grins harder than he has all night. "Is that so?"

My head nods subtly on its own. "Fun fact: No one knows that story, not even my best friend." A pleasant shiver runs down my spine when he smiles at me and, suddenly, the breeze washing over me feels amazing—like my body is being caressed all over by hundreds of silky feathers. Out of nowhere, happiness the likes of which I never experienced comes over me, and I can't for the life of me stop smiling. "Uh-oh... I think this molly is kicking in."

"Is the music starting to sound really good?"

I close my eyes and listen, focusing on every beat, feeling the bass in my chest. The next thing I know, I'm smiling. "Gawd, yes... It does sound amazing!"

"Congrats, Faye, you're rolling for the first time!"

I start writhing in my seat. "God... I just wanna dance right now. Can we go inside and dance? I wanna find Lola."

Carmelo rises from his seat. "Of course, m'lady!" He offers me his hand.

Smiling brightly at him, I take it and, the second our flesh meets, pleasure buzzes across my palm and tingles up my arm. "Wow!" I blurt out as he helps me up.

"What?"

I slowly caress his palm and fingers. "Your skin feels amazing against mine! So soft!"

He chuckles. "That's the power of molly, Faye!"

"I wish you were rolling with me."

"Oh, don't you worry... I'm tipsy from my triple pour of scotch and those last three beers I had. Plus, I've been feeling high on dopamine since we've been together."

I grin so hard that my eyes go all squinty. Keep talking like that and I'll have no choice but to let you do more than finger me in a few minutes, I think, squeezing his hand while caressing it with my thumb.

"FYI," he shouts as we step into the living room where the music is bumping louder than it was earlier. "Be careful when you're walking across the dancefloor later."

"Why?"

"9:30 is the official start of the infamous Dancefloorgy. Most people wait to get laid until then because that's usually the wildest part of the night. Because of that, tons of girls get cummed in during that time, then they leak all over the place while they dance. Last thing you need is to slip and fall in jizz. And believe me, it happens more often than you'd think." He laughs deviously.

I crack up. "EWWW!"

"See, you say ewww, but most girls here wouldn't find that gross. In fact, I once saw a girl make snow angels on the glazed dancefloor at the end of the night. And then I watched her finger herself with all the goo she scooped up off the fucking floor!"

"Um... wow... I don't even know what to say to that."

Carmelo just cracks up. "It was the hottest, grossest thing I've ever witnessed, Faye. She even rolled over onto her belly at one point and continued making cum-puddle angels while masturbating."

"And I bet you watched the entire time, didn't you?"

"Didn't even blink until she got up looking like a freshly glazed honeybun." He cracks up, and so do I. A beat later, the sound of our laughter gets drowned out by the music coming from the club ahead.

Chapter 6:

Dancefloorgy!

Monica 'Momo' Morello | 18

Masquerave Alias: Faye

Saturday, October 1 st

Each neon light we pass appears to have a pulsating, swirling psychedelic aura to it now. They're not just glowing, they seem to be humming. And the music... the moment we step into the indoor club and walk past the speakers, the bass vibrates through me, resonating down to my bones with each beat like my skeleton has become one giant tuning fork.

Everything just feels incredible, I think, grinning. I've never felt so alive!

The scene ahead is insane. Half the guys are pants-less and the other half have their erections sticking out through their underwear. As for the girls, it's about the same. Roughly half of the females are naked, save for their masks, and the rest have their skirts hiked up while the guys they're dancing with thrust their bare dicks up into them from the front or from behind. Around the perimeter of the dancefloor, there are couples and groups of people banging on the couches. From the looks of it, it's mostly guys sitting on the couch making out with the girls who are rhythmically bouncing on their cocks while gyrating to the beat.

Upon reaching the edge of the dancefloor, Carmelo squeezes my hand and leans in. "You okay being here with all this going on?" he shouts over the louder-than-ever music. "We can always find a spot where there aren't so many people fuckin'!"

I nod dramatically. "I'm desensitized now! C'mon!"

Desensitized is an understatement... Seeing all these people fucking and drunk with pleasure is actually sort of turning me on now...

I tug him along, sidestepping through a cluster of guys and girls dancing hard to the song One Margarita by That Chick Angel, my head on a swivel as I search for CeCe on the way to the center of the dancefloor. Along the way, I can't count how many breasts brush past me and bump into me. Also, the arm I'm not using to pull Carmelo along and my legs keep getting poked and slapped by hard, warm, low-hanging body parts—erect appendages that I don't realize are dicks until I look down and see a monster cock whack my thigh like a weaponized bratwurst. As disturbed as I am, I can't help but shiver from the molly-induced pleasure that radiates out from each point of contact.

Eww, I think when I see a streak of something wet across my outer thigh from the last wang that dragged across me. That's totally cum...

Even after reaching the middle of the dancefloor, I can't spot CeCe anywhere, so I keep tugging Carmelo along only to stop right at the opposite edge.