The Massage

Story Info
My friend Bill helps me with a stiff muscle.
2.5k words
4.45
23.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dylan. I was hanging out at my good buddy Bill's house, and we were sitting on his couch, drinking a few beers. It was the usual hangout that we did from time to time, nothing unusual. I kept stretching my arm though, and complaining about the stiffness in my shoulder. Recently, I had gotten a new job, using computers all day. And maybe I'm guilty of not having the best posture, but my shoulder was really hurting me. Bill stood up to grab us each another beer.

"You know, back when I played football," he said, "I used to do a bit of sports medicine. You probably just have a tight shoulder muscle. I could work it out for you real quick, if you want." He sat back down next to me, handing me a beer. I cracked it open and began to sip on the cold beer, thinking over what Bill just said.

"You mean like a massage?" I asked, smiling, but looking a bit confused.

"Well, kind of," he said. "Not so much an actual massage, like for enjoyment, but a massage targeting your tight muscle, it could help you relax it." And he cracked his beer as well, sipping it, and looking me over.

"Oh, okay," I said. "I mean, if you think it will help."

"Yeah, trust me, I know what I'm doing, at least when it comes to tight muscles," he said, so confidently. "Here, lean forwards on the couch a bit, I'll have to get behind you."

"Okay," I said, scooting forward. I sipped my beer a bit nervously, and felt Bill scoot up behind me. He sort of folded his right leg over so that he could get a good position. I could feel his knee and part of his leg pressing up against me.

"I hope that doesn't bother you," he said from behind me, sipping his beer.

"Nope, not at all," I said back, calmly. Bill took another large gulp from his beer and set it down besides him. He scooted back, and his hands came down, one on each of my shoulders.

"Now, just try to relax." And I felt pressure, he pushed my shoulders down a bit. I didn't even realize how high up and tight I was holding them. He gripped them and began to apply a bit of pressure, rubbing gently.

"How's that?" he said softly behind me, giving me chills for some reason.

"Good so far," I said, laughing slightly. But it did feel amazing as he applied more pressure. He moved both of his hands to my left shoulder, and began to work there, slowly kneading the tight muscle.

"Mmmm," I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling.

"Oh yeah, I can feel the pressure here, definitely just a tight muscle," and he continued to rub my left shoulder gently.

"Yeah," was all I could think to say, just enjoying the feeling. His hands went back to one on each shoulder and he kept rubbing. I felt his hand on the side of my neck.

"Lean your neck to one side, I want to get the sides of you neck, it'll help with this," and he traced his finger down my neck, to my sore muscle, making me tingle.

"Oh, yeah..." I obeyed, tilting my head to the side. He expertly moved his hands up and down, rubbing, but rubbing gently, causing me to sigh in relief.

"That's good?" He asked, leaning in closely.

"Oh yeah," I answered back.

"Good," he said. And then he put his fingers on the other side of my neck. "And now, lean the other way, away from me." And I did, tilting my head, feeling his fingers on my neck. His fingers stopped rubbing for a second, and then I felt something else on the side of my neck, it was his lips! He very softly kissed the side of my neck. And then he raised his lips and kissed a bit lower, his wet lips just softly pressing to my neck.

"Ummm..." was all I could say. But after those two gentle kisses, he pulled back, tilting my head to it's neutral position.

"Sorry," he giggled gently. "Just really trying to relax you for this, it'll help. Plus, I couldn't help it. You skin is so soft." He squeezed the sides of my shoulders when he said this.

"Okay.." I said. It seemed a bit odd, but not unpleasant. And besides, Bill is my friend, I trust him. And, like he said, he has a history with sports medicine. He knows what he's doing. And, as if nothing had happened, Bill kept rubbing my shoulders, this time squeezing the sides, with a bit more force. It felt incredible, a soft moan of pleasure and relief coming from me. But then I felt Bill's fingers go underneath the shirt collar on my left side. He pulled my shirt to the side, over my shoulder, revealing my bare skin to him.

"Here, this will help relax this sore muscle some more," And once again, I felt his lips on me, this time on my upper, bare shoulder. I sat there, frozen, just enjoying the soft sensation of his lips brushing over my shoulder, kissing so gently. I also noticed that this was producing an odd effect on me, my cock suddenly springing to life, hardening in my pants. I just couldn't help it. Bill and I had always just been friends, but things suddenly seemed to be changing for some reason.

"Mmm," was all I said, just a soft moan of relief. Bill rolled my shirt back over my shoulder after he was done kissing it, his hands returning to rubbing my shoulders. This time, his hands went forward and back, down the front of me though, brushing the top of my pec muscles. It felt incredible.

"You have an awesome body, you know that?" BIll whispered from behind me, his hands going a bit further down the front of me each time he passed over. I felt his fingers barely graze against my nipples.

"I, uh, thanks," I blurted out, suddenly feeling hot, and conflicted. Why was this getting me so excited? Up until this moment, I had always been straight, and Bill too, at least as far as I know.

"Here," Bill said, and I could feel his body readjusting behind me. "Let me get into a better position for this." And he moved his right leg, so that instead of being folded behind me, it was now around my right side. His other leg was around my left side, and Bill scooted up behind me. And I felt it, pressing up against my lower back, Bill's cock. This was giving him an erection!

"Uhhh," I said, half in pleasure, half in confusion as I felt Bill scoot up against me, his hard cock pressed up against my lower back. His hands circled around my chest, this time deliberately brushing against my nipples.

"Sorry about my hard on, I just can't help it. Your body is incredible. Do you mind?" He asked, breathing air down the side of my neck.

"N-no," I said feebly. I couldn't believe this was happening. And I couldn't believe how horny this was making me, my cock starting to ache in my tight jeans.

"Ok, good," he said. "You're doing great." And his hands went to the bottom of my shirt, just lifting it up gently from the front. He rubbed at my abs for a minute, just feeling the muscles on my stomach. It felt incredible, I had never had anybody touch me like this before. It cause me to arch back a bit, enjoying the sensation, which pressed Bill's cock against me harder. He lifted my shirt up higher, his warm hands rubbing up the front of me, rubbing underneath my pecs.

"Think I could take this off of you? It might help me get those sensitive areas more easily, you know," and he kissed the side of my neck again, gently.

"Oh, ok..." I barely had time to answer, before I felt Bill lifting my shirt up, and over my head. He tossed it on the ground, and then his hands went back to the front of me, caressing my abs. As he rubbed, he pulled me closer to him, whispering in my ear.

"You know, it's important to relax your whole body, not just your shoulder," he said, his hands going softly up and down the front of me, driving me wild.

"Yeah," I said, my eyes glazed over as I turned towards Bill. He placed his lips against mine, and kissed gently from behind, just pressing our lips together. His hands slid up the front of me and began rubbing my chest, brushing over my sensitive nipples.

"Your so sensitive, aren't you?" he whispered.

"Uh-huh," I said back, softly, the sensation of his fingers on my nipples was sending jolts of pleasure through my whole body. Bill grunted softly, and the more he touched me, the more he rubbed against me from behind, I could feel how hard he was.

"Here," he said, readjusting his position again. I could feel his hand on my back, directing me down. "Lie down on the couch, I can help get your back better like that." I didn't even think twice. I looked at Bill, my mouth half open, and then I lied down on the couch, readjusting my boner beneath me. Then I felt Bill climb on top of me, straddling me from behind.

He was still wearing his sweatpants, but I could feel that hard dick of his through them, pressing up against my ass as his hands worked on my shoulders. He gripped my shoulders and began to rub them, softly thrusting his hard cock against my ass.

"Oh!" I moaned out. I had no idea something could feel so incredible. My own cock was hard and wet with my precum already. I softly rubbed it against the couch as Bill humped me from behind.

His hands slid down my back, and I felt them grab the waist band of my pants. His fingers gripped it, and he pulled them down slightly. But more than anything, it felt like he was using my waist band for support as he humped his cock against me. He grunted and kept humping, it was incredible how hard he felt against me.

"God, you have an incredible ass," he moaned out from behind. His fingers lowered my pants more, more of my ass bursting out as he straddled me, dry humping me gently.

"Uhh, thank you," I replied, so turned on now. It felt like I was on fire. Bill humped against me with more force, causing my cock to grind into his couch more. I didn't know how much more I could take. This was all so new, and unexpected, but I was loving it.

Bill stood up for a moment, leaving me confused, but I turned my head and saw him taking his shirt off. All of these years knowing him, I had no idea he had such an incredible body underneath. Both of us were lean from our years of sports, full of lean muscle. Bill stood over me, rubbing my ass.

"Turn over," he whispered, and I did. Bill climbed on top of me again, only this time, our cocks were touching, through our pants. His hands returned to the front of me, rubbing down my body. His fingers slid over my chest, over my upper abs. And we humped together, our hard cocks only separated by thin layers of fabric.

"F-fuck," I moaned out. I felt like I would cum in my pants if Bill kept rubbing against me like this. And I didn't care either. I suddenly wanted to make a mess for Bill, I wanted to cum all over him. Bill's hands slid down lower, popping the button on my jeans. My cock burst out, and his hand slid down it, rubbing my shaft.

"Oh, fuck Bill," was all I could say, my body writhing in pleasure. My dick was so wet with precum that his hand slid up and down easily as he began to jerk me off. The pleasure was almost indescribable. But just as I was about to cum, Bill's hand left my cock. It felt like someone cut off my oxygen for a second, but Bill's hand only left for a minute, pulling his own dick out.

"Here, uhhh (he moaned) let's try this," and he grabbed both of our upright, hard dicks and pressed them together, jerking both of us at the same time. I put my arm behind me, using the couch for support.

"This is so hot," Bill's eyes were barely open as he jerked the two of us off. I thrust my body up and against his hand, and stared at this body. His muscles were incredible, bouncing and rippling as we humped together.

Bill leaned forward, placing another soft kiss on my lips. He moaned. It seemed so crazy to be hearing Bill moan, and for me of all people. It drove me wild. And the way his sexy cock was rubbing against mine, it was all too much. I ended up shooting cum, letting out a huge orgasm and moaning. I gripped the couch for support.

Bill shot soon after, his cum mostly hitting his own hand and arm. And the two of us sat there for a second, Bill still milking our cocks. But he quickly reached to the side, grabbing some tissues, to clean us up.

It all started and ended so quickly. I still couldn't believe it. I still felt the rush of pleasure all over me, even though I just came. My body still tingled, my nipples still felt hard and sensitive. A look of panic came over Bill's face though, and he hurriedly put his clothes back on. I didn't know what to do, so I quickly put my clothes on too, standing up with him.

"We shouldn't have done that," Bill said, looking at me with a slight look of worry.

"It's... ok," I said, trying to reassure him, not exactly sure if we should've been doing that either.

"I, I don't know. I'm sorry. Maybe, maybe you should just head out for the night man, we can always hang out some other time." And Bill began to quickly rearrange the couch, as I stood there.

"No, yeah, that's no problem." I grabbed my things, and started to head for the door, making plans for an Uber in my phone. He was right. We had both been drinking, maybe we weren't thinking clearly. We both obviously needed some time to think about what happened. I almost made it to the door when Bill stopped me, getting close besides me.

"Hey," he said, leaning forward a bit. I thought he was going to kiss me.

"Yeah?" I asked, shyly.

"See ya man," he said, and opened the door for me. But I smiled and headed out, waving to Bill, as he shut it behind me.

"Bye," I said, and then headed to the road, awaiting my ride.