The Massage

Story Info
Uncovering her quivering sloppy seam.
1k words
4.34
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

Jane sits in the waiting room alone in one of the 4 available chairs. Paging through a Vogue magazine from last fall. She is nervous and twitchy alternating and crossing her legs.

It's not long before her Massage therapist opens the office door. "Hi there. You must be Jane. It is nice to meet you"

Jane greets him with a smile and sexy micro expressionist eyes

She is taken back by how good looking he is and breaks the eye contact first.

"Come on in, are you having any areas of concern today?"

Jane replies "yes my lower back and glute region"

He quickly replies "no problem, I will get you feeling great right away"

Jane is ushered into the open spaced office.

He says "you can undress and lay your face up on the table and cover yourself up with the sheet, I will give you a few minutes and knock to make sure you're ready."

Jane quickly undresses and piles her stuff onto the chair. Then she takes off her panties and tucks them out of sight burying them deep in the pile of her stuff.

She b lines for the massage table hops up, lays down, and quickly covers herself with the top sheet.

She lays still as a board with her hands plastered next to her pulling the sheet taunt across her naked body. She patiently waits for the knock. Her blood pressure increases when she hears him arrive at the door. He knocks three times swiftly and then a quiet entry.

He gathers his lotions and sits in the doctor style chair by her head. He pumps some lotion on his hands and vigorously rubs them together. Then he hovers them over her face for her to adjust to his touch.

He begins to Massage her face, head and ears. Next his hands trace the outline her face down to the nape of her neck. Jane closes her eyes and begins to sink into the table letting her worries melt away. Her thoughts are lost somewhere with the ambient music and smell of cbd oil, lavender, and a hint of chamomile.

He makes his way down the front of Jane's body to her ankles and she has almost drifted off into a slumber.

He asks her to flip over and place her head into the face cradle. He holds the sheet for her to give her some privacy.

Now she can feel him standing above her as she focuses on his feet out of her pigeon hole vision through the face cradle.

He begins with the back of her neck and shoulders. Rubbing the essential oil into her thirsty milky white skin. He moves from her shoulders to her back and flanks. His hands gently trace over the sides of her breasts that have been pushed to the outward from the weight of her body pressed into the table. This instantly lights the pilot light to her hot water tank below her belt line. Now even the slightest touch seems to have aroused all of her erogenous zones.

He becomes deeper and more deliberate with the pressure he is applying on her back.

Her deep winces become soft moans.

As his hands travel downwards she wiggles as an uncontrollable involuntary reaction to his touch.

His hands break through all her tension. Rubbing her soft pliable skin working towards the center. Walking his hands from the top and down her spine to the lower swell of her back.

She can feel his hot breath on her exposed skin as he digs in deeper to try to release the tension built from countless 40 hour work weeks.He begins to Massage the very top of her ass cheeks, making sure to pay close attention to her iliac crest.

Jane begins to tense up a bit and he can sense she is uncomfortable. He asks if he should continue. She says "yes please" and he feels her muscles begin to ease. He notices the change and begins small circular motions until the muscle totally relaxes.

He drapes the sheet over her right cheek exposing the left thigh and ass cheek.

He begins to manipulate her tense muscle. Soon it became putty in his hands.

He spreads her cheeks a little more with his strapping forearms. Pulling the muscle down to her thigh and then back up to the swell of her back again. Faster, deeper, and more intense. Jane begins to rise her body to meet his hand. Now she is becoming increasingly aroused. She can feel her pussy start to drip down onto the fitted massage sheet under her.

She continues to buck with each pass. He begins subtly parting her thighs open exposing her hidden slit. She can feel her insides throb with the desire to be touched.

He switches his positioning, now kneeling now on the tops of her thighs.At last he has uncovered her quivering sloppy seam. He begins to rub the outskirts of her labia. Then retracting and teasing her again around her orifice. The oil begins to pave a pathway for his fingers to sink in.

First on her hard clit traveling down between her lips. Soon a single finger in

Jane thrashes in excitement, presses her pelvis down and opens to allow him to enter more.

Two fingers are in and then out again

Alternating to rub off her oiled clit in circular motion and then inside again.

Jane cannot contain herself and grips the sides of the massage beds she moans out loud.

She cannot control herself anymore as she cums in a toe curling, loud, grunting release. He continues for 30 seconds more until she regains her breathing.

Upon completion, his hands return to his normal massage routine without a word said. He finished by rubbing her feet and quietly left the room for Jane to get dressed.

Jane got up and looked at the massage table she had thoroughly soaked. She attempted to coverup her mess with the sheet top sheet. She quickly gets dressed feeling mildly embarrassed and flushed.

She stuffs an envelope with the money she owed for the massage and a 50 dollar holler of a tip.

He knocked back on the door and offered her a beverage. Jane exchanged the envelope for a bottle of water. He winked at her and said, "okay Jane, I'll see you the same time next week"

Jane replies with a smile "for sure" and quickly slips out the door.

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers