The Massage -- A 750 Word Valentine's Day Story

Story Info
My wife got me a massage for Valentine's Day.
819 words
4.23
21k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

My wife is the best. She arranged a Valentine's Day massage for me in our house. Hope was the masseuse. She was gorgeous. 80s style big poufy blonde hair with a banging body the uniform couldn't hide. I took one look at her and told myself, "Beth is not going to leave me alone with her." But I was wrong. Beth gave me a peck on the cheek and dashed off saying, "Going to get my nails done. Back in an hour."

I helped Hope get her massage table up to the game room. "Do you massage elephants?" I asked panting from the exertion.

She laughed and said, "Some of my clients are 500 pounds plus, so I need a table strong enough for two. Now go get changed and I'll finish setting up."

Shaking my head at that thought, I went downstairs, got undressed except for my underwear and then put on a robe. As I climbed the stairs, I could hear some New Age flute music and saw she had found the dimmer.

Hope patted the table. When I took off my robe, she gave me that "WTF?" face women are so good at.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Those have to go. I can't work on your hip with your underwear on."

Now I was caught. I had been thinking about Hope and I had a chubby. Nothing to do but bull through. I turned and dropped my drawers and tried to nonchalantly climb up on the table and lay face down. I caught her glancing down and she briefly smiled.

She threw a towel over my butt and then said, "This massage includes aromatherapy, can you tell me the fragrances?"

I closed my eyes and sniffed. "Hmmm. Peppermint, of course, for energy and lavender for relaxation. The third one is very subtle, rose perhaps?"

Hope clapped her hands and said, "Very good. Most guys only get the peppermint." With that I heard a pump bottle and then her cool wet hands on my shoulders. She was very good and very thorough. I was half dozing when she whispered for me to turn over, which I did without thinking.

As I turned, she put a towel over my face, but there was no hiding my hardon. I had been fantasizing about the body that massage uniform hid. A few seconds later a second towel went over my groin.

I could peek a little before she adjusted the towel over my face and I would have sworn she was topless. Nah, just my overly horny imagination.

She started to work on my chest and then continued to my legs. I was almost asleep when I felt a kiss on my cheek. Beth whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day," in my ear.

A second later, I felt the lower towel move and a hand wrapped itself around my cock. Mmmm, that felt wonderful.

WAIT! WTF!!! Beth is playing with me in front of Hope??!??

Then a mouth clamped around it. She's blowing me now. I start to sit up, but a hand pushes me down.

Beth's voice in my ear whispered, "Enjoying your present?"

My eyes went wide open under the towel and my impending orgasm fled as the implications sunk in. I felt the mouth come off my cock and the table shook as someone climbed on. I tore the towel off my face and looked down to see Hope lowering herself onto me.

I turned my head to see Beth standing next to me. She was naked. My eyes nearly popped out of my head to see my wife standing naked, one hand caressing a boob and the other rubbing herself furiously. All while a blonde goddess mounted her husband's cock.

At that point Hope finished burying my cock and started to grind on me. Beth leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue was instantly in my mouth demanding.

Breaking the kiss, Beth looked into my eyes. 'Go ahead and come inside her. Hope said it was ok." As if I had been waiting to hear that, my balls tightened and I felt Hope's cunt muscles clamp down. I groaned as I began to shoot deep into Hope. Beth groaned and screamed, "I'm coming." Hope cried out, "Me too."

Time stood still, then started again as Beth lay across my chest and Hope came down to kiss Beth. We adjourned to the bedroom for the rest of the night.

I have the best wife in the world.