All Comments on 'The Massage -- A 750 Word Valentine's Day Story'

by JamesMiehoff

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the hell is this?

Is this supposed to be a story? Go back to school, little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What now

How will he feel when he has to find another man for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Payback

Truely is difficult to handle, as you will find out on her birthday, when john is her present and you can only watch him take her away from you.. then you will realize thjs was all a set up.

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69over 4 years ago
Its a FLASH STORY not a novel....

Ease up, it is a flash story <750 words, I mean how much character development can you get in that? Cut the author a break Anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked it. Wish wifey would do this for me. Good job. 4*

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

In the LW category, ignore scores except as a guide. It is generally the type of story that determines the score, not the writing or storytelling skill. Eg. BTB, cuck, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe should have been in Humor; this is a joke, right?

The wife just provided her husband with a prostitute, then they kept her for a threesome, and it was all just so surprising and wonder and, . . .well, I have the best wife ever r r r r r . . . . I suspect you're are not the only man who has had her recently, and will continue to have her, with our without your knowledge and permission.

I mean, that's what most loving wives do for their husband's birthdays, right? Fix ol' hubby up with he very own piece of strange ass? Makes you wonder what the hubby will do for this indulgent selfless wife, or at least agree to, on Her birthday?

Does anyone her a cucking sound?

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
She

The wife will want one tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just crap

Keep your day job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice story telling and mood creating

There is a perfect essence of the language and context in this story. The first para is itself makes it interesting then don’t want to leave till end and also at the end I felt he could have written more ... this is not a news so don’t compare reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

NO you have a wife that's cheating. She is trying to make you a cheat too so her cheating will be OK. FOOL!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheaters all around and a slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no, you have an idiot wife who has opened the door to destroy your marriage and you were stupid enough to walk through it.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Wife has ulterior motive.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Whore has ulterior motives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous